ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

对什么都过敏的女孩儿 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

对什么都过敏的女孩儿

The Girl Who's Allergic To Everything | Living Differently

I’m allergic to my hair growing,
头发生长会让我过敏
so when it does start to grow,
因此当头发开始生长时
it blisters and it burns
头皮就会起泡红肿
and it’s absolute agony
这非常地痛苦
So, I’d rather just keep it short
所以我宁可只留短发
and have no hair and be pain free
或者光头来使我免于疼痛
than suffer for a little bit of hair
也不愿因为那一点儿头发遭受痛苦
Since being diagnosed, I’ve had multiple hospital admissions,
自从被诊断得病后 我住院了很多次
multiple intensive care admissions.
多次进入重症监护室
I never know what I’m going to react to next.
我不知道接下来我会对什么过敏
I think quite a lot of people
我想应该有很多人
don’t see me as disabled,
不觉得我是个残疾人
and that can be quite frustrating when I need adaptations
而这让我在适应环境的过程中 沮丧万分
because I get that, “Oh, you don’t look sick”
因为我会得到这样的回答 “哦 你不像个病人”
or “you don’t look disable”.
或“你不像残疾人”
because they can’t see if I’m in pain
因为当我处于痛苦中时 他们看不出来
they can’t see my organs swelling internally
他们也看不到我体内的器官肿大
things like that.
等等诸如此类的事情
So that should be pretty frustrating
这挺让人难受的
because I almost have to validate my disability
因为我不得不去证明我的缺陷
which I don’t feel anybody should have to do.
我认为没有谁应该做这样的事
Towards the end of 2012, I started getting allergic reactions to fruit
2012年年底 我开始对水果过敏
so when I ate an apple,
所以当我吃苹果时
my lips would blister and feel a bit itchy.
我的嘴唇就会起泡并且感到有点痒
First it was apples, then it was strawberries,
一开始只是对苹果过敏 之后是草莓
then it was tomatoes.
再然后是番茄
So l went see my doctor, and be sent to allergic
所以我就去看了医生 被送去做过敏诊断
and they said it was oral-allergy syndrome.
他们说这是口腔过敏综合症
So I carry epinephrine,
以防万一 我随身携带肾上腺素
just in case cause it’s in ever since like risk of huge reaction.
因为我曾有剧烈的过敏反应
And then, about six months after that
之后 大约过了六个月
I was just out one day with friends
我只是和我的朋友出门玩了一天
and then I hadn’t eat anything new and drink anything new
而且我没有吃喝任何新的东西
and I suddenly felt really unwell.
但我突然感觉很不舒服
The next thing I know,
我知道的下一件事
I’m being injected with things
就是我被注射了药物
and they’re putting oxygen masks on my face and then I lost consciousness
并且他们将呼吸面罩戴在我的脸上 之后我就失去意识
And they told me I’ve had a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction
他们跟我说 刚刚的过敏反应差点让我丧命
They said it was probably a fluke thing,
他们说 这样的反应也是偶然出现
this sometimes happens,
这种事情时有发生
don’t worry about it too much.
不用太担心
You’ve got EpiPens if you do again.
如果你再次过敏 就用肾上腺素笔
Since my very first anaphylactic reaction,
从我第一次过敏反应开始
I’ve used over 250 EpiPens.
我已经用完了250支肾上腺素笔
The cells in my body called mast cells
我体内有一种细胞叫做肥大细胞
are responsible for releasing things such as histamines.
负责释放组织胺之类的东西
In my body, the cells react inappropriately,
但我体内的这些细胞很不正常
so if there is an attack, it releases chemicals,
如果身体遭到侵袭 它就会释放化学物质
but it releases too many,
但是它释放太多了
or sometimes it releases chemicals when there’s no trigger at all,
有时没有任何触发条件它仍会释放化学物质
so I have completely spontaneous reactions.
所以这是一个完全自发的反应
Reactions can vary.
反应症状多种多样
They can be anything from just feeling under the weather
什么感觉都有 不只是不舒服
– itchy,very tired – or they can be life-threatening,
发痒 疲倦或者危及生命
like tongue and throat swelling.
比如舌头和喉咙发肿
I have pictures from reactions because I don’t really remember them very well.
因为记不太清 所以我保存了些生病时的照片
So, it helps piece things together for me.
这能帮助我把事情拼凑在一起
So, this was my very first intensive care admission in 2014,
这是我2014年第一次接受重症治疗
when I’d ended up being transferred to ICU for the first time.
当时我第一次被转到重症监护病房
And it seems really strange, looking at myself with hair now,
看着有头发的自己感觉很怪
because I am so used to not having hair.
因为我已经习惯没有头发
I just kind of have to make the bald-girl look work, really.
我只是想让这个秃头女孩儿看起来正常
I don’t have much choice.
我没有其他办法
The mast activation syndrome is an incredibly difficult condition to live with
肥大激活综合症让我的生活一团糟
and it can be very hard to cope with.
而且很难康复
Pretty much anything can impact this condition,
太多因素影响我的病了
and sometimes, my body is OK with it,
有时我的身体还可以抵抗
and other times, it has a complete meltdown over the slightest things.
有时一件小事就能击倒我
I’m not able to do most things most 22-year-olds do,
大多22岁人能做的我都不能做
I can’t drink alcohol, I can’t even tolerate it on my skin.
不能喝酒 甚至皮肤不能与酒接触
We tend to only cook things that she’s safe with.
我们只能做对她来说安全的食物
It limits the food that my husband and I have.
这也限制了我和丈夫能吃的东西
Obviously, try and clean as much as possible
显然我们要全力保证清洁
to reduce the pollen in the house.
以减少屋子里的花粉
I think mainly using antibacterial wipes and sprays,
我认为使用抗菌药去擦拭和喷洒
making sure all surfaces are cleaned down,
能够确保所有地方干净
especially with having the dogs, as well.
特别是我们有只狗 更是要注意
When Natasha’s in hospital and she’s had a severe reaction,
当娜塔莎在医院时她有过严重的反应
it’s very distressing to see her,
看到她这样我很难受
but I don’t want her to see my distress or upset
但是我不想她看到我的压力和焦躁
because I don’t want her to feel worried about me.
因为我不想她担心我
You want to walk away and not experience it.
你会想要逃避 不想面对这些
Um…
嗯……
But obviously you have to stay.
但是很明显你只能坚持
Um, it is distressing.
这真的很难受
I’ve done gymnastics since the age of eight, just recreationally.
从八岁起 为了消遣 我开始做体操
When I developed this condition,
当我出现这些症状时
I wasn’t able to keep up with mainstream gymnastics.
我就不能跟上大部分体操课了
Switching to disability allows me to compete,
成了残疾人让我更加努力
and I can train at my own rate rather than push myself.
但我可以以自己的速度训练而不是强迫自己
I think what I admire most about Natasha is her positivity.
我认为我最欣赏娜塔莎的就是她积极的心态
I think it’s her personality that gets her through everything,
我认为是她的性格使她战胜一切
because she’s just a really bubbly personality and really positive.
因为她真的是一个很开朗很积极向上的人
In the gym, there are quite a lot of barriers
在体育馆里 会遇到很多困难
because other girls wear aerosol body sprays, and there’s chalk,
因为很多女生会喷香水 还有防滑粉
and there can be dust around.
空气中还有很多灰尘
When I exercise,
在我锻炼时
because of the way the mast cells affect my brain,
由于肥大细胞影响我的大脑
I lose the feeling
从我的肘下部到膝盖下部
from my elbows down and my knees down.
我都失去了知觉
So when I’m stood on a beam,
所以当我站在杠上时
I can’t feel where my feet are.
我都感觉不到我的脚在哪
I can only look at the beam to know where they are.
我只有看着杆才知道它们在哪里
But I’m quite persistent and I’m quite stubborn
但是我坚强又固执
and I love gymnastics so much.
而且还很喜欢体操
And I think because I have that passion,
我想是因为我对它有种激情
that’s what gets me through the tough days –
这种激情使我度过这些艰难的日子
to then be able to go out
然后去到外面的世界
and compete and show people
去比赛 去向人们展示
that disabled people can actually do things!
残疾人也可以做成很多事
I admire her determination
我很欣赏她的决心
and her ability to laugh about everything,
和无论情况多么糟糕
no matter how serious it is.
都笑看一切的能力
I really don’t know where she gets her strength from.
我真的不知道她的力量从何而来
But, I think she’d like to inspire people if she can,
但是我觉得 如果可以 她想去激励人们
to say to them,”You can achieve things if you try.”
并且告诉他们:如果拼尽全力 你可以实现一切
These are the British medals,
这些都是英国奖章
and then, when I get a gold, I also get a trophy.
每当我拿到一个奖章 我就得到了一个战利品
That’s the UK Number One trophy,
那是英国的冠军奖杯
which I’ve won for the last three years.
这些都是我在过去三年获得的
And this is my Pride of Sport trophy.
同时也是我运动生涯的荣耀
In 2015, I was named the Disabled Sportsperson of the Year,
在2015年 我被授予年度残疾运动之星的称号
which just feels amazing
让我很惊喜的是
to be recognised as a disabled athlete nationally, not just locally.
我被称为国家级残疾人运动员 而不只是地方的运动员
I’ve always supported Tasha doing her gymnastics
我一直支持塔莎练体操
because it’s something she’s always loved and been passionate about.
因为这是她一直热爱着的东西
People always ask me,”How does it work if you’re a gymnast
人们经常问我:作为一个极易因为训练过敏的运动员
“that’s allergic to exercise?”
你是怎么做到的
I think that’s kind of the point –
我认为这是问题所在
it doesn’t really work,
没那么容易做到
which is why it’s so difficult to train and work around it.
这就是我训练很困难的原因
It’s a huge barrier,
这是一个巨大的挑战
but with the support of my friends, family and coaches,
但是在我的朋友 家人和教练的支持下
we work through it as best we can.
我们都会尽最大的努力去度过这些难关
I mean, I’m never going to be the world’s greatest gymnast,
我想说 我从来不是要当世界上最厉害的体操运动员
but as long as I enjoy it and I can keep doing what I’m doing,
但是只要我喜欢体操 并且一直坚持
then I’m happy.
我就会很开心

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

做自己想要做的,残疾人也可以做成很多事。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

晚睡出奇迹

审核员

审核员JO

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktgauKtXHs

相关推荐