ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

高敏感人群的力量 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

高敏感人群的力量

The gentle power of highly sensitive people | Elena Herdieckerhoff | TEDxIHEParis

I’m a highly sensitive person.
我是一个高度敏感的人
What is the first thing you think about when I tell you that?
当你听到这句话时会先想到什么?
That I must be shy and introverted?
会觉得我一定腼腆内向?
Or perhaps very emotional?
或者可能非常情绪化?
Or maybe even that you need to walk on eggshells around me?
可能甚至跟我相处时可能需要谨言慎行?
The common assumption about highly sensitive people
大多数人会认为
is that we are somehow weak and fragile creatures
敏感的人是脆弱的存在
who picked a losing ticket in the genetic lottery of life.
也就是那种生来不幸的人
You can see this in action when you google the word”sensitive.”
当你搜索“敏感”这个词 就会出现
You will see images of toothache, irritated skin,
一些关于牙疼 皮肤病的图片
(Laughing)
[笑声]
wilted dandelions, and crying people.
或是枯萎的蒲公英 还有流泪的人
Sensitivity clearly has a PR problem.
敏感族群的人显然不善于处理人际关系
(Laughter)
[笑声]
Today I want to help change that.
我希望通过今天的演讲 能帮他们改变这一情况
Maybe by now you’re wondering what is it like to be highly sensitive?
大家或许会好奇 高度敏感是怎样的感觉?
I invite you to imagine living with all your senses on high alert.
想象一下 当你的所有感官都处于高度戒备状态
You also have a vivid inner world,
你拥有丰富的内心世界
where all of your emotions are magnified.
各种情绪都会被放大
Sadness is a deep sorrow, and joy is pure ecstasy.
悲伤时犹如坠入深渊 开心时犹如跃上云霄
You also care beyond reason
你会在乎一些毫无缘由的事情
and empathize without limits.
而且同情心泛滥
Imagine being in permanent osmosis with everything around you.
想象一下 周围的环境时刻影响着你的情绪
Highly sensitive people often hear things like:
高度敏感的人经常会听到这样的话:
“You are too sensitive,”
“你太敏感了”
“Stop taking everything to heart,”
“别把什么事都放在心上”
or my favorite,”You should really toughen up.”
或者我“最爱”的那句“你真的需要坚强”
The fundamental message is clear:
这些话基本上就是在说:
to be highly sensitive is to be highly flawed.
高度敏感是一种重大缺陷
I used to agree with that.
我以前也认为这是缺陷
I always thought I should come with some sort of warning sign
我总认为出行应该携带警告标识
or a disclaimer:”careful; highly sensitive.”
或声明: “注意 此人极度敏感”
Now, let me share with you a few
现在 我想跟你们分享几个
of the perks of being a highly sensitive person.
作为高度敏感人群的好处
For one, I have an intensely overactive mind,
比如说 我的思维非常活跃
which means it’s impossible to switch off.
意味着我无法停止思考
That also means that insomnia is my best friend.
也就是说失眠是我最好的朋友
As you can imagine,
不难想象
that is particularly handy the night before a TED talk.
这在TED演讲前夜特别有用
(Laughing)
[笑声]
Also I cannot watch scary or violent movies
我也不敢看恐怖或者暴力电影
because the images haunt me forever
因为那些画面会一直浮现在我眼前
I remember when I was a child, I watched the movie”Jaws”.
我记得我小时候去看了《大白鲨》这部电影
It traumatized me so much
它使我饱受心理创伤
that I was unable to go near a swimming pool,
以至我有很多年都不敢靠近游泳池
let alone the sea, for several years.
更别说是海边了
And embarrassingly enough,
还有更丢脸的
I do my childhood nickname of”Princess of the Pea” proud
当我旅行或住酒店时
when it comes to traveling and hotel beds.
我将幼时的外号“豌豆公主”表现的淋漓尽致
The mattress should be not too hard, not too soft;
床垫既不能太硬 也不能太软
it has to be just right.
要恰到好处
My father once jokingly recommended
我爸爸有次跟我开玩笑说
that I should simply start traveling with my own bed and pillow
为了避免这些麻烦再次发生
to avoid any future travel hassles.
我应该带上我的床和枕头去旅行
(Laughing)
[笑声]
I often wondered,
我经常在想
” what good could it possibly do me to be this way?”
“高敏感能为我带来任何好处吗?”
Well, the gifts of sensitivity slowly crept up on me.
但敏感的好处渐渐显现出来了
I’ve come to learn to love
我渐渐爱上了
that I deeply and easily connect with others
我可以轻松地与他人建立深厚关系的感觉
and also that I have a strong intuition
还有我厉害的直觉
that guides me like an infallible GPS.
它的指引就像GPS一样可靠
It was only at the age of 25 that I came across a book
我在25岁时读过的一本书
that changed my life:
它改变了我的一生:
“The Highly Sensitive Person” by Dr. Elaine Aron.
那是伊莱恩•阿伦博士的《天生敏感》
I could finally put a name
我终于找到了一个词
to my overwhelmingly technicolor experience of life,
来定义我那异常绚烂多彩的人生
and it gave me hope
它也给予我希望
that there were others like me.
让我发现还有其他人和我一样
In this book she describes highly sensitive people, or in short HSPs,
作者在这本书里将高敏感 或简称为HSP的人
as people who have a genetic trait of sensory processing sensitivity.
解释为具有[敏感性感觉处理]基因特点的人
That’s quite a mouthful.
讲起来有点拗口
And surprisingly, 15 – 20% of the population is HSP.
出乎意料的是 HSP占全球人口的15-20%
Now, she uses the wonderful acronym”DOES”
作者用了一个优美的简称“DOES”
to summarize the core traits of HSPs.
来概括HSP的特点
The”D” stands for”depth of processing”.
“D”代表“处理深度”
As HSPs, we have a phenomenal ability to deeply analyze absolutely everything.
HSP拥有深入分析一切事物的能力
My favorite example for this
我最喜欢的例子
is what I call”Chinese restaurant syndrome.”
我把它称为“中餐厅综合征”
(Laughing)
[笑声]
Basically, we can take up to an hour to read the entire 40-page menu,
通常我们可以花上一个小时去阅读四十页的菜单
despite the fact that we will very likely order our favorite dish anyway.
但到最后基本上只会点最喜欢的菜
(Laughing)
[笑声]
The”O” stands for “overstimulation”.
“O”则是“过度刺激”
We get quickly overwhelmed by the world around us.
我们很容易被周围的环境影响
Now, I’m Bavarian and I love our Oktoberfest,
我是巴伐利亚人 我热爱啤酒节
but I actually have to leave after an hour
但我在那呆了一个小时就必须得离开
because I get completely overpowered
因为我完全受不了
by the mix of roast chicken smells with candy floss,
那种烤鸡与棉花糖混合的气味
and the cacophony of songs and the massive crowds.
那些嘈杂的歌声和喧闹的人群
It is too much for my senses.
这对我的感官来说太刺激了
The”E” stands for”empathy”
而“E”代表“同理心”
HSPs feel what others feel.
HSP人群总能与他人感同身受
It’s like that old Hebrew saying:
就像一句希伯来古谚语所说:
“When one cries, the other tastes salt.”
“见你流泪 我亦悲伤”
Lastly, the”S” stands for”awareness of subtleties”.
最后 “S”代表“洞察力”
HSPs are like a finely tuned sensor;
HSP就像一部高精度探测器
they can pick up on the minutest things.
可以捕捉到最细小的事物
Unfortunately, that means that they are also the kind of people
不幸的是 这也意味他们可能
who will wake you up at three A.M.
会在凌晨三点钟叫醒你
to tell you that they hear a tap dripping in the kitchen two floors down.
来告诉你他听到两层楼下的厨房水龙头正在滴水
As you can see,
如你所见
being an HSP is about far more than emotional reactivity.
HSP的过度反应并不只存在于情绪方面
I would like to address the two big elephants in the room
我想指出两个大家不愿面对的
when it comes to HSP stereotypes.
关于对HSP的刻板印象问题
The first assumption is that HSPs must be undercover introverts
第一 HSP只不过是一群内向的人
that wanted a fancier name.
说自己敏感 就只因这个名字比较酷
The fact of the matter is, 30 % of HSPs are actually extroverts,
事实上有30%的HSP是外向者
which means we cannot park them
这就意味着我们不能把他们
in the convenient”quiet wallflower” category,
归类在“安静的旁观者”里面
HSPs come in many shades of pastel.
HSP包含各种类型的人
Secondly, because of the supposed femininity of HSP traits,
第二 因为HSP有许多偏女性化的特质
many assume that HSPs are women.
有很多人认为HSP全都是女性
It may come as a surprise that 50 %
但可能会让你惊讶的是
of HSPs are, in fact, men.
事实上 有50%的HSP都是男性
In our society, men are not supposed to be sensitive
在我们的社会中 男人不该是敏感的
but aggressive and competitive.
而应该是锐意进取且竞争意识强烈的
Sadly, the notion that men can be both sensitive and strong
可悲的是 大多数人还是无法接受
is still too much of an alien concept.
男性可以既感性又强硬这个观点
Now, it is a good time to tell you
现在我想告诉你们
that I don’t think HSPs are better or worse than anyone else;
我不认为HSP比别人好或不好
they are simply different.
他们只是与别人有些不同罢了
I would also like to point out that despite the rumors,
我也想指出
that they are not members of”The Special Snowflake Society”,
他们并不是传闻中某个“神秘组织”的成员
and also, HSPs don’t have a secret handshake to identify each other either.
HSP人群彼此之间也没有什么接头暗号
(Laughing)
[笑声]
HSPs are like everyone else
HSP其实和大家一样
except that they experience the world in a more vivid way.
只是他们眼中的世界更绚丽多彩而已
And if you think that all HSPs are alike, that is not true;
倘若你认为所有HSP都一样 那也不对
no two HSPs are the same.
HSP各有不同
Every HSP has their own unique sensitive fingerprint
每位HSP都有自己独特的感官特质
alongside other identity markers
就像其他的身份标签一样
like gender, ethnicity, and cultural and personal background.
比如性别 种族 文化和个人背景
I would also like to point out
我也要指出 HSP不是一种疾病
that being an HSP is not an illness,
也不是一种选择
and it is also not a choice.
我们生来如此
It is a genetic trait.
这是种基因特质
We are essentially born to be mild.
我们本性温和
Everytime you tell an HSP they are”too sensitive”,
每次你对HSP说“你太敏感了”
it’s like telling someone with blue eyes that their eyes are too blue.
就像对蓝眼睛的人说 你的眼睛太蓝了一样
Chances are, no matter how often you tell them,
结果就是 无论你说多少次
you’ll still have the same blue eyes looking back at you.
回视你的还是那双始终不变的蓝眼睛
As a society, we have come to think of sensitivity as a flaw;
社会中大多数人都把敏感当是一种缺陷
an unfortunate, emotional Achilles heel,
是一种不幸又情绪化的致命弱点
that tempers with our ability to become evermore optimized, detached, and robotic.
阻碍我们朝着更乐观 更超脱 更中立 的方向前进
We all too readily belittle the idealists, the dreamers, and the creators.
我们总是过于贬低理想主义者 梦想家 和发明家
This was, however, not always the case.
但我们从前不是这样的
In previous centuries, philanthropists, philosophers, poets, artists, and painters
在以前 慈善家 哲学家 诗人 艺术家与画家
were all venerated for their sensitive contribution to society.
都因他们感官上的贡献而受人崇敬
Who would we be without Leonardo Da Vinci or without a Mozart?
如果没有达芬奇或者莫扎特
Without Anaïs Nin or Balzac?
没有尼恩和巴尔扎克
Or Mother Teresa or Ghandi?
没有德蕾莎修女 甚至没有甘地
Our world would certainly be a shade darker.
我们的世界必然会更加黑暗
Now, I’m not suggesting that all HSPs are geniuses that shape the world.
我并不是说HSP都是改变世界的天才
But, most HSPs have a genuine urge to create connection and meaning.
但大多数的HSP都希望与人真诚沟通 积极生活
Because they feel every pain they see,
因为他们对所见的伤痛都感同身受
they want to elevate the forgotten and save the misfortunate.
他们希望帮助那些被遗忘的人 拯救不幸的人们
When HSPs try to hide their sensitivity to fit in,
当HSP为了融入大众而隐藏自身的敏感
we all lose.
那是大家的损失
For would a society not be poorer
如果少了敏感的人丰富的创造力
that lacks the beating heart of sensitive creation?
社会是否会变得更加糟糕?
That discredits imagination, intuition, and empathy?
开始不信任想象力 直觉或同情心?
I believe so.
我相信会
That is why I think we need to urgently start
这就是为什么我们必须马上开始
to accept and appreciate sensitivity
去接受和珍惜敏感力
for the temperature regulating effect it has on an often hot headed world.
因为它是个恒温机制 能为这时常头脑发热的世界降降温
I believe we’re all sensitive
我相信我们全都是敏感的
to different degrees and in different ways.
只是敏感的程度和方式不同
HSPs are simply at the far end of the spectrum.
HSP只不过是位于这个光谱的极端
That is why how we think and talk about sensitivity concerns all of us.
这就是为什么我们对敏感力的看法会关乎所有人
We need to come together as a society
作为一个社会的成员 我们必须团结
to rewrite the negative cultural narrative about sensitivity,
重新思考对敏感的负面观念
and turn it into a positive one.
并将其转化成正面观念
We need to erase the notion that sensitivity is a weakness
我们应当摈弃这种敏感即是软弱的观念
to finally benefit from its many strengths.
才能获得敏感所带来的各种优势
By doing so, we will create an environment
这样子我们才能创造出
where everybody is safe to express their softer side,
每个人都能安心表达自身柔软面的环境
not just HSPs.
而不仅仅是HSP而已
How can we go back to creating more positive awareness
如何才能令敏感听起来更正向积极
and acceptance for sensitivity?
令更多人接受它呢?
On a public level,
我认为最重要的是
I believe the two most urgent changes need to happen in schools and workplaces.
先从学校和工作场所着手
In schools, we need to better train our teachers
在学校里 我们需要更好地训练老师
to recognize and understand sensitive children.
去认识并了解那些敏感的学生
And for parents and teachers alike,
传统上 父母和老师
the often well-meant desire to toughen them up,
都希望孩子们更坚强
to survive in the big, mean world out there,
才能在这残酷社会中生存的想法
needs to stop.
也必须停止
We should not try to force sheep into wolves’ clothing.
我们不能强迫一个本性温和的孩子戴上凶猛的面具
On a corporate level,
另外 从企业的角度来看
the system is set up to favor those with steel elbows.
现有的企业文化对于那些强硬的人更有利
Because sensitive people
因为高度敏感的人
typically are more soft spoken and co-operative
通常态度温和也比较合群
instead of competitive, they often get left behind on the corporate ladder.
相比之下 他们因不好争斗在职位升迁速度较为缓慢
To change this,
若我们要改变现状的话
we need to create an environment
我们必须要创造一个
where all personality types can flourish,
各种性格的人都能一起成长的新环境
and not just a select few.
并非由少数强硬的人独享
That is why I believe, for corporations,
所以我相信
it is in their own best interest
若企业把敏感的人晋升至管理层
to invite sensitive people to the table.
他们都可以从中获得最大利益
Because without sensitives they risk lacking innovation, integrity,
因为没有敏感的人 企业就不够创新 完整
an, ultimately, humanity.
以及 人性
On a personal level,
从个人角度来看
we can all make an impact
我们全都有影响力
simply by refraining from judging the delicate difference of the sensitives around us.
只要不再去批判敏感人群与我们的细微差异
The next time you feel like telling someone,”You’re too sensitive!”
例如下次你想和别人说“你太敏感了”的时候
I would ask you to stop and pause.
希望你能停一停 想一想
Fill that pause with understanding.
并把这个念头转化成同理心
You will see that the simple act of acceptance will uplift both of you.
你会发现接受别人的不同会更振奋人心
To my fellow HSPs, I say:
我想和各位HSP伙伴说
Take heart and be unashamedly yourselves.
接纳你自身 要无所畏惧地做自己
Stop trying to toughen up.
别再故作强硬
Stop hiding; you’re beautiful as you are.
别再躲藏 你自身才是最美的
Don’t feel weird,
别觉得自己格格不入
because it’s not you who can be considered wrong
因为问题不在于你
but rather a world in which corruption, violence,
而是这个将堕落 暴力
and greed are the norm.
和贪婪视为正道的世界错了
As Krishnamurti said,
克里希那穆提曾说
” It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
“丈量健康的尺不可为迎合彻底败坏的社会而调整刻度”
When I was a little girl,
当我还是小女孩的时候
I loved chasing butterflies in our garden
我很喜欢在后院追蝴蝶玩
and I admired their fragile beauty.
我欣赏它们脆弱的美
I felt a deep urge to protect them,
我深深感受到我必须要保护他们
so I decided to trap them in little mason jars
我决定用玻璃瓶来抓住它们
filled with grass and flowers,
用花草来喂食
to keep them safe with me in my room.
把它们好好地安置在我房间
I quickly understood:
但我很快就明白到
butterflies do not like captivity.
蝴蝶并不喜欢被囚禁
This made me understand: they did not need to be rescued,
我也明白到它们不需要被拯救
Their colorful contribution to the natural ecosystem
蝴蝶为自然生态系統带來的鲜明色彩
was exactly as it should be.
就必須与自然同在
Similarly HSPs should not hide away
同样 HSP也不应该躲藏起来
from the pain of this world in a protective incubator.
在温室里逃避这个世界所带来的痛楚
It is their role to step up and share
HSP必须站起来 并与每个人分享
their sensitive gifts with all of us.
他们被赋予的敏感能力
I believe, as humans
我相信作为人类
we are all united by our experience of sensitivity and empathy.
我们都通过敏感与同情心连接在一起
Also I don’t believe you need to be
我也不相信
an HSP to care and to make a difference.
只有HSP才能付出关怀 带来改变
We are facing grave political, cultural,
我们正面临一场由政治 文化
and environmental problems today.
与环境组成的挑战
Now, more than ever,
与以前相比
we need the contribution of sensitive minds and hearts
我们现在更需要敏感的人所带来的贡献
to pave a path for troubled times ahead.
来为前方的困境铺上平坦的道路
The more we all allow ourselves
我们越允许自己
to connect to our innate sensitive gifts,
与内心深处的敏感力联结
the more we can heal ourselves and the planet we live on.
我们就越能治愈自己 抚平地球所受的伤害
Inspired by John Lennon –
我从约翰•列侬身上获得了灵感
who perhaps wrote the biggest sensitivity anthem of all times
他写出了大概是有史以来最敏感的圣歌
with”Imagine” –
《Imagine》
let me close by saying:
请让我做个总结
Please, don’t tell me I’m a dreamer,
请别说我是个梦想家
for I know I’m not the only sensitive one.
我知道我不是唯一敏感的人
Have faith that you’ll join hands with me
我相信你会与我携手
to make this world a gentler one.
一起让这个世界变得更加温柔
(Applause)
[鼓掌]
Thank you.
谢谢你们
(Applause)
[掌声]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Elena是所有富有同情心和敏感的企业家的导师。在这次TED演说中, 她解释了为何人们应该改变对高敏感人群的刻版印象。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-7a0f2

审核员

审核员FW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi4JOlMSWjo

相关推荐