未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

金钱游戏

The Game Of Money

Hello, one! Welcome to another video.
大家好 欢迎观看本视频
There is a game we all play almost every single day,
有一个游戏我们几乎每天都会玩
but unfortunately, most of us don’t really understand it,
不幸的是 大部分人并没有真正理解它
because we have been playing it for so long
因为这个游戏我们玩得太久了
that we think we already know everything about it,
以至于认为对它再熟悉不过了
and yet we lose most of the times.
但是大多数时间 我们都在输
Yes, I’m talking about money.
是的 我说的就是金钱
Money is like a game,
金钱就像一个游戏
because it has its own rules like any other game.
因为它就像其他游戏 有自己的规则
But most people turns out to be really bad at this game,
但是大多数人在这场游戏中都表现糟糕
since most people aren’t satisfied with their financial position.
因为他们都不满于自己的经济状况
And the reason for that is that
而造成这种状况的原因
most people simply don’t understand the rules of the game.
只是大多数人不理解游戏规则而已
And like any other game,
和其他游戏一样
if you don’t know the rules, you lose.
如果不知道规则 你就输了
That’s why here in this video,
这也是这一视频存在的原因
we’ll talk about the main five rules of the game of money,
我们将谈到金钱游戏的五大规则
because the better you understand the game,
你更了解这个游戏
the better you can play.
就能更好地玩转
So let’s jump in.
那么我们开始吧
Money is like a woman.
金钱如同一位女士
If you try to pursue a woman
若是在追求女士时
by directly showing how much you’re interested in her,
你直接向她表明你的爱慕之情
you’re more likely to be rejected,
那么你极可能遭到拒绝
because that’s not how it works.
因为这不是正确的方式
Women are not usually attracted to you
女士更容易被你的外表
as much as they are attracted to what you represent.
而非你本人所吸引
That’s why it’s much easier to attract a girl
这也就是为什么当你穿着得体
when you’re dressed much better like a gentleman, for example,
宛若一位绅士时 更易引起女孩的注意
because that represents success that you’re a smart, cool guy.
因为这代表着你是一名聪明出色的男孩
The more valuable and exciting your life seems,
你的生活看上去越光鲜亮丽
the more girls will find you attractive.
会有更多的女孩认为你有魅力
And the same thing goes with money.
金钱也是一样的
Money always flows wherever there is value.
金钱往往流向有价值的地方
The more value you can create,
你若能创造更多价值
the more money you will generate.
也就能赚更多的钱
So instead of focusing on how to make more money,
所以别再只盯着如何赚钱了
focus on how you can bring more value,
专注于怎样创造更多价值吧
because that will eventually result in more money,
因为这样最终才能创造更多财富
regardless whether you’re an employee or a business owner.
无论你是员工还是老板
It’s not how much money you make.
你赚多少钱不重要
It’s how much money you keep.
重要的是你能存多少钱
If you make a million dollar for example,
比如 你赚了1’000’000美元
and then take out 999,999 out of it,
然后用了999’999美元
you are out of your mind if you consider yourself rich,
要是你依旧自认为富有 那一定是疯了
because the moment you lose that job, you are done.
因为此时你已经失业 你完了
What matters at the end of the day is
重要的是一天后
how much money is left in your hands after covering all of your expenses.
在付清所有开支后 你手上还有多少钱
A lot of people are trying to become doctors, engineers,
很多人想成为医生 工程师
because they think they can make a lot of money out of it,
因为他们觉得这些职业十分赚钱
but without realizing that
却没意识到
their salary will be taxed at 30 or 40%,
工资要扣除30%或40%的税金
and they will have to live in an expensive city
而且他们需要住在高消费的城市
in order to be able to do that job,
以便开展工作
which would leave them at the end of the month
这将使他们到了月末
with no money, but still a mortgage to pay.
不仅身无分文 房贷也还没还
I’m not saying that you should not become a doctor or engineer,
我不是说不应该成为医生 工程师
but rather you should know your tax and expenses,
而是你们应该清楚税费和花销
and learn how to reduce them,
并学会减少它们
because you don’t want to be homeless and lose everything,
毕竟我们也不想一无所有 无家可归
if you lose that job.
如果你丢了工作
Money can’t stay neautral.
钱不会保持中立
The problem with money is that it’s always in action.
有一个问题 钱总是在运转
It’s either increasing or decreasing,
不是增加就是减少
even if you’re not using it at all.
就算你压根没碰它
Its value always depreciates,
出于某些已知的原因
because of something that you probably already know,
货币也总是在贬值
which is known as inflation.
这就是通货膨胀
In other words, you either work on increasing it,
换句话说 要么努力工作赚钱
or you let it depreciates over time,
要么任它随着时间推移而贬值
which is why you should learn how to invest.
这就是你需要学会投资的原因
And you can’t learn it by simply watching
而且你不能只在YouTube
one or more videos on YouTube.
看一两个视频就算了
It’s not a complicated subject that needs a special talent to learn,
虽然它不是一个需要特殊天赋来学习的复杂课题
but that really needs enough time and effort,
但它确实需要足够的时间和努力
because that’s the really only way
因为这是唯一的方式
you can actually make your money work for you,
让你的钱实实在在为你工作
and be financially free at least.
并且至少可以达到经济自由
And that drives to the next point which is
这也就带出下一个要点
never play the game you don’t understand.
永远不要参与不明白规则的游戏
People usually ask me which company should I invest my money in.
常有人问我 应该投资哪一家公司
And my typical answer is
我的经典回答是
investing the ones you like and understand.
向你喜欢并了解的那家投资吧
And guess what happens?
你猜猜怎么样
They get angry, because they think I’m not taking their questions seriously.
他们很是生气 认为我敷衍了事
Investing is not a job,
投资不是工作
it’s exactly like starting a business.
它就像白手起家
Let me ask you this question:
我问你个问题
Would you start a business just because
你会因朋友觉得这是门好生意
your friend thinks it’s a good business?
就开始经商吗?
Of course not, unless you’re good at it
当然不会 除非你深谙市场
and understand that business in the industry,
也摸清了该行业的门道
otherwise it will be a waste of time and money.
否则你就是在浪费时间和金钱
But in this case,
在这种情况下
it’s not you who is going to work on it,
你并没有在商场上打滚
but rather your money.
但你的钱在
So if you would not start a business that you don’t understand,
所以既然你不会在未知的领域经商
why invest your money in a business that you don’t understand?
为什么要在不了解的领域投资呢?
And the worst part of it is that
最糟的是
when people invest in a company,
人们会因电视上专家
because an expert on TV said it’s a good investment.
说这是有利的投资就去入股这家公司
If it really was, he would do it without telling you.
如果真是这样 他只会背着你投资
I have an entire video on this subject,
我有一整期关于这个的视频
which you can find in the description of this video.
你可以视频的简介中找到
And lastly, as Peter Drucker says,
最后 正如彼得·德鲁克所说
“If you cannot measure it, you cannot manage it.”
如果你不能衡量它 那你就无法管理它
Managing your money isn’t really that difficult.
管理你的财务并不难
What’s really challenging is to track your expenses,
难的是记下你的开销
because most people are lazy to do that.
因为大多数人都懒于记账
And if you don’t at least know
你要是连你怎么花的钱
how are you spending your money and where,
钱花在哪都不清楚
then forget everything we talked about in this video.
那么请忘掉我在视频里所说的一切吧
So start by tracking your expenses first.
先从记账开始吧
These five rules might seem very basic,
这五大规则可能看上去过于基础
but the reality is that a lot of people don’t even know them,
其实还有许多人不曾听说
and a lot of people also, even those who know them,
也有许多人 即使知道
don’t really implement them,
却不将其应用于实际
and wonder why they are in that dark financial position.
还想知道为什么他们的财务状况如此糟糕
Learning the rules of the game is the first step.
了解游戏规则是第一步
But if you don’t really implement them,
你要是不切实应用规则
they are absolutely useless.
那么它们就毫无意义
And now it’s your turn.
现在看你的了
What do you think? Do you agree with this list?
感觉如何?同意我所说的吗?
If not, what would you add?
不同意的话 你有什么要补充的吗?
And as always, hit the Like button if you have enjoyed this video,
和之前一样 要是喜欢这期视频就点赞吧
and most importantly, benefited.
不过最重要的还是你能从中受益
Thanks for watching and I’ll see you in the next one.
感谢您的收看 下期见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

看我如何用五大规则玩转金钱游戏

听录译者

jm

翻译译者

一线通途

审核员

审核员SY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VjXKMYeHLM

相关推荐