ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

BBC语法秀#10:第一条件句 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

BBC语法秀#10:第一条件句

The First Conditional: The Grammar Gameshow Episode 10

主持人:你们好 欢迎来到今天的语法秀
Host: Hello, and welcome to today’s Grammar Gameshow.
我是你们的主持人威尔
I’m your host Will.
但我没有带着原型
But I’m not followed by an infinitive,
这真是令人遗憾啊
just feelings of regret.
当然 别忘了莱斯利
And of course, let’s not forget Leslie,
我们无所不知的 来自空中的声音
our all-knowing voice in the sky.
莱斯利:大家好!
Leslie: Hello, everyone!
主持人:今晚我们将问你三个问题关于
Host: Tonight we’re gonna ask you three questions about…
莱斯利:第一条件句!
Leslie: the First Conditional!
假设某事能够发生的结构
The structure that says something can happen
只有……
only if…
其他事物先发生!
something else happens firrrrrst!
主持人:好 现在让我们见见我们的选手
Host: OK! Now let’s meet our contestants!
你好啊威尔 我叫肖恩
Contestant 1: Hello Will! My name is Sean!
第二位选手……
And contestant number two…
嘿 很高兴见到你
Contestant 2: Hey, it’s nice to meet you.
我是莱文顿
I’m Levington.
太棒了 一个新人
Host: Wonderful! Fresh meat!
好了……让我们开始吧 别忘了
Ok…let’s get going. And don’t forget,
你自己一个人在家也能比赛
you can play alone at home too.
我们的第一回合 要求剔除一个错误选项
Our first round is an odd-one-out round.
如下这些关于第一条件句的陈述
Which of these statements about the first conditional
哪一个是正确的?
is not true?
公式是‘if
The formula is ‘if…
加一般现在时
plus present simple…
加将来时
plus will…
加动词原形’
plus infinitive.’
第一条件句被用于描述
First conditionals are used for possible present
可能的现在或将来的结果
or future consequences.
‘if’引导的从句可以放在句首
The ‘if’ clause can be at the beginning of the sentence,
或者 放在句子中间
or, in the middle.
你能在if从句中用一般现在时或进行时
You can use the present simple, continuous,
也可以用完成时
or perfect tense in the ‘if’ clause.
明白了吗
OoooK?
肖恩!你认为如何?
Sean! What are you thinking?
肖恩:嗯 我知道A是对的
Sean: Well, I know that A is correct
因为‘假如我饿了 我会去吃东西’
because ‘if I’m hungry, I will eat’.
我知道这是对的
And I know that is correct.
并且我非常确定D这是对的
And I’m pretty sure that D is correct.
但我不知道别的对不对
But I don’t know about the others.
主持人:想的不错!
Host: Good thinking!
莱文顿 你呢
Levington, how about you?
莱文顿:嗯 我很有自信B是对的
Levington: Well, I’m confident that B is true
因为我记得读到过
because I remember reading that
虽然我们用的是现在时态
even though we use a present tense,
但它有一个将来的含义
it has a future meaning.
例如
For example,
‘假如我多待一天 我下周就会迟到’
‘If I stay the extra day, I will be late next week.’
而且我确定你能把‘if’放在句子中间:
And I’m certain you can put ‘if’ in the middle:
‘我将会迟到 如果我多待一天的话’
‘I will be late, if I stay the extra day.’
但我…不知道别的对不对
But I…don’t know about the others.
主持人:好的!
Host: OK!
最后的机会
Last chance!
有人改变想法吗?
Annnnnyone?
没有了?
No?
好…
OK…
莱斯利?
Leslie?
莱斯利:他们都是对的!
Leslie: They’re all correct!
公式是
The formula is
‘If+一般现在时+will+动词原形’
‘If+a present tense+will+an infinitive.’
第一条件句适用于
First conditionals can refer to
可能的现在或将来的结果
possible present or future consequences.
‘if’引导的从句可以在句子的开头
The ‘if’ clause can go at the beginning of the sentence
或者中间
or in the middle.
最后 从句中可能会用上一般现在时
And finally, it is possible to use the present simple,
一般进行时或完成时
continuous or perfect tenses!
例如
For example,
‘如果我踢足球 我就会变得健康’
‘If I play football, I will be healthy’,
‘如果我正在踢足球 我就会出汗’
‘If I’m playing football, I will be sweaty’,
以及‘假如我踢完了足球 我会很累’
and ‘If I had played football, I will be tired.’
主持人:说的好!你们两个人都没有分!
Host: Ooops! No points for you guys!
你应该知道如果你在一个语法秀节目里
You should know if you’re on a grammar gameshow,
你将不能信赖我们说的
you won’t be able to trust the word we say.
好了 接下来是下一个问题
OK, on to our next question.
我们刚刚讲了第一条件句
We just said that the first conditional
用‘if’在条件句从句中
uses ‘if’ in the conditional clause,
‘will’在主句中
and ‘will’ in the main clause.
但有没有可能
But is it also possible
在条件从句中用‘will’呢
to use ‘will’ in the conditional clause?
[按铃]
[ring]
抱歉 我不小心按错了
Sean: Sorry! I pressed that by mistake.
我没什么想法
I’ve no idea.
主持人:答案是‘不’
Host: The answer is ‘no’.
相信我
Trust me!
肖恩:你刚刚说过我们不能相信你说的话
Sean: You just said we can’t trust the word you say.
主持人:不 那肯定是开玩笑 [笑]
Host: No! That must be fool! [gigling]
肖恩:好的 你不能在条件从句中
Sean: OK. No, you cannot use ‘will’
用‘will’
in the conditional clause.
主持人:我恐怕这是错误的
Host: Wrong! I’m afraid.
完全的 彻底的错误
Totally and utterly wrong!
啊 多么尴尬啊
Hmm…how embarrassing!
莱文顿?
Levington?
莱文顿:我们可以!
Levington: We can!
主持人:我需要一个例子
Host: I’m going to need an example.
莱文顿:‘如果肖恩坚持相信你
Levington: ‘If Sean will keep trusting you,
他就赢不了分’
he won’t get any points.’
主持人:很好[笑]
Host: Nice! [laughter]
很典型 非常棒
And topical! Great!
莱斯利?
Leslie?
莱斯利:干的漂亮!
Leslie: Well done!
当一个人在坚持时
‘Will’ can be used in a conditional clause,
或对某人很生气时
when a person is being insistent,
‘will’就能用于条件从句中
or showing irritation at someone.
另一个例子如下
Another example would be,
‘如果你出门的时候 窗户还开着
‘If you will leave the windows open when you go out,
你家就会被偷’
you will get burgled.’
主持人:莱文顿 给你十分!
Host: Levington, ten points for you!
好的 下一个问题
OK, last question.
我们如何第一条件句更…
How can we make a first conditional more…
正式?
formal?
[按铃]
[ring]
肖恩:我们必须用一个单词代替‘if’
Sean: We have to replace ‘if’ with a word,
用‘should’或‘had’
either ‘should’ or ‘had’.
主持人:我恐怕你必须得做出选择
Host: You’ll have to choose, I’m afraid.
如果我是你 我会选‘should’
I would choose ‘should’, if I were you.
相信我
Trust me…
肖恩:啊!答案是‘had’
Sean: Ahh! The answer is ‘had’.
主持人:莱斯利?
Host: Leslie?
莱斯利:对不起 肖恩 并不完全正确
Leslie: Sorry, Sean! Not quite right.
我们确实要换掉单词‘if’
We do replace the ‘if’,
但我们用‘should’
but we should,
举例来说
for example,
‘if I go’变成‘should I go’
‘if I go’ becomes ‘should I go’
不要忘了
And don’t forget
在否定句中
that in a negative,
我们用‘not’取代‘don’t’
we use ‘not’ instead of ‘don’t’.
举例来说
For example,
‘if I don’t go’变成‘should I not go’
‘If I don’t go’ (into) ‘should I not go.’
主持人:你又错了!但…
Host: Wrong again! But…
如果你给我一个例子
if you can give me an example,
我就给你二十分
I’ll give you twenty points.
肖恩:如果我这一次说对了
Sean: Should I get this correct,
我就能得到二十分
I will receive twenty points.
主持人:干的漂亮!
Host: Well done!
给莱文顿二十分
Twenty points to Levington.
哦!对不起
Oh! I’m sorry.
你以为我刚才是在对你说吗?
Did you think I was talking to you?
没关系
Never mind!
现在我们来到了今日语法秀的最后环节
And that brings us to the end of today’s grammar gameshow.
胜利者是
And the winner is…
莱文顿!干的漂亮!
Levington! Well done!
这是你的奖品!
Heeeeeeere’s what you’ve won!
莱斯利:它是一根筷子!
Leslie: IIIIIIIIt’s a chopstick!
不过真的只有一根
Just a one though.
我们希望下周
Host: We’ll see you again next week
能看见你拿到另一个奖品
where you can play for another prize.
肖恩
And Sean,
肖恩:嗯?
Sean: Yes?
主持人:我很喜欢你
Host: I like you so much
我不想惩罚你掉下去
I’m not gonna drop you down the bid.
相信我
Trust me…
[尖叫]
[screaming]
放驴子!
Release the donkeys!
看起来我们需要另一个选手了
It looks like we’ll need another contestant.
感谢加入我们
Thanks for joining us.
说再见 莱斯利
And say goodbye, Leslie!
莱斯利:再见 莱斯利
Leslie: Goodbye, Leslie!
主持人:哦 下期再见
Host: Ohhh….See you next time!
[掌声]
[clapping]
[结束]
[END]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频简单介绍第一条件句的公式、适用范围和其他形式

听录译者

canonball

翻译译者

我是不死的长夜

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcOLyvkBc48

相关推荐