ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

两种最简单的冷萃咖啡做法 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

两种最简单的冷萃咖啡做法

The Easiest Cold Brew Ever: 2 Ways

Let’s just go ahead and face it
我们就开门见山吧
If you’re making cold brew at home, from scratch,
如果你开始学习在家做冷萃咖啡
you’re addicted to coffee.
你一定对咖啡上瘾
And maybe, well, probably just caffeine as a whole.
可能总的来讲只是咖啡因上瘾
But that’s okay. Let me be of assistance.
但没关系 让我来帮帮你
冷萃咖啡
Why “cold brew” right? Why?
为什么要选择”冷萃咖啡”?
Cold brew vs Iced Coffee
冷萃咖啡与冰咖啡相比较
Cold brew extracts the coffee very slowly over a long period of time
冷萃需要对咖啡长时间缓慢的萃取
which limits the amount of acidity and bitterness
所以在酸度和苦感的把控
that is already involved in coffee making.
早已蕴含在咖啡制作过程中
Cause with the heat in coffee that tends to
因为咖啡加热后
extract a little bit of bitterness and much more acidity.
会稍微加重其苦感和酸味
Whereas with cold brew, you got a lower acidity, lower bitterness
而冷萃咖啡酸度更柔和 口味更甘甜
And an overall smoother flavor.
还有更丝滑的口感
And more importantly, a higher — wow that is a lot of saliva
更重要的是 有更高的… 我都流口水了
My mouth is obviously getting excited for cold brew.
我的嘴巴已经在为冷萃而兴奋了
Plus not to mention a much higher caffeine content so
加上它的咖啡因含量更高 所以
You’re welcome.
拿好不谢
Now with cold brew comes good beans.
做冷萃就要用到上好的咖啡豆
Obviously that’s kind of a given but you know, use your favorite
当然会有点小贵 但用你最喜欢的就好
or ideally use a locally sourced, maybe a freshly roasted coffee.
或最好用当地采购的 新鲜烘焙的咖啡豆
Some sites say that older coffee is better but you know, that is up to you.
有些网站说放久一点的更好 但取决于你
Now we’re going to be doing two different methods here.
我们在这儿会用两种方法来做
But they both use the same grind consistency and same ratio of coffee:water.
但都用的相同的研磨度和相同的咖啡水比
Now we’re going to start off by grinding 1.5 cups (80g) of coffee beans.
现在我们放1.5杯量咖啡豆开始研磨
Now when you’re grinding the coffee, keep in mind that you want the grind consistency
在磨咖啡豆时 记住要保持研磨的颗粒
to be relatively coarse, something like coarse cornmeal.
要粗细均匀 就像玉米粉那样
Then simply add that coffee to a half gallon container.
然后把咖啡粉放入半加仑的容器中
In this case, I used a half gallon mason jar.
我用的是半加仑的玻璃罐
They’re really great and they’re cheap.
它们好用又实惠
Now for Method 1 which is the Immersion Cold Brew method.
第一种方法是浸泡冷萃法
So to these beans you’re going to add
往这些咖啡豆粉里加入
6 cups (1400g) of cold or room temp water.
6杯量冷水或常温水
Either/or, you just don’t want it to be hot.
反正 不能用热水
Ideally filtered.
最好是过滤水
Give that a good stir to make sure you’ve hydrated all the grounds.
充分搅拌 确保每粒都融化掉
Put a lid on it and place it in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
盖上盖子 放置冰箱12—24小时
24 hours will make a much stronger brew.
泡24小时味道更浓厚
And 12 hours will make a pretty light brew.
12小时的话就很清淡
Now for Method 2, the Hot Bloom method.
接下来第二种方法 热泡法
This is essentially the same thing but
其实步骤差不多 只是
this time you’re only gonna add 1/3 of your water which
这次只用加入三分之一杯
has been heated up until it’s steaming hot, not quite boiling but pretty hot.
烧到冒蒸汽的水 不能烧开但要滚烫
And if you want to be specific, probably some around 205 degrees F
如果说具体一点 大概是205华氏度
Give that a little stir to hydrate the beans
稍微搅拌以化开咖啡粉
And let it sit for 1 minute, no more no less.
静置一分钟 时间要卡死
Then immediatly after that minute add the remaining 4 cups of water
然后马上倒入剩下4杯量的水
and make sure that water is cold.
一定要用凉水
You want to cool this mixture right back down.
好让杯中的咖啡混合物立即冷却下来
Yet again, give it another stir.
同样 搅拌一下
Put a lid on it and in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
盖上盖子放置冰箱12—24小时
Now once that 12-24 hours is up
12—24小时的冷藏结束后
Remove it from the fridge and now we gotta strain it.
将它取出来 我们要开始过滤了
Now since I’ve give you two different methods to brew the cold brew
既然我给了两种冷萃咖啡的萃取办法
It only seems right to give you two different methods to strain it.
好像也要给出两种过滤法才说得过去
Now the first one, would be through a fine mesh strainer with cheesecloth laid over it.
第一种方法 细网筛加上一层薄纱棉布
Downside and drawback of this method
这个方法不足的地方
is that if you strain it through this and you’re grinder doesn’t get a super consistent grind
就是过滤出来的咖啡不是很均匀
then it’s gonna be a little bit gritty.
里面可能会有杂质
You’re gonna get a little bit of grittiness through there.
过滤得不是那么干净
So this may not be a good choice for everybody.
所以可能有些人会不太喜欢
Now the other method that I’ve sort of figured out is
另一种我想出来的方法
pouring it through a pour-over type coffee situation.
就是通过手冲咖啡用具来做
So I’m basically pouring it through the filter of the pour-over AKA my Chemex.
基本上就是将咖啡通过滤纸倒入手冲壶
And this actually filters out all the grounds.
这个真的会滤掉所有渣子
You’ll get a super smooth, no gritty
滤出的咖啡十分丝滑 无颗粒
Literally zero grittiness no matter how inconsistent your grinder is.
可以说零颗粒 不管你研磨做得多不均匀
Takes a bit longer but hey, it works.
这更费时间 但效果很好
Now you can also get this thing called a CoffeeSock.
你也可以去买那种咖啡滤袜
It basically brews it and strains it for you.
那个基本能帮你过滤
I’ll put a link in the description if you want to get it.
你们想买的话我会在评论区发链接
I personally don’t use one
我自己是不用的
but a lot of people have been DMing me on Instagram about it
但有很多人在ins上私信说到这个
So I thought I’d give it a little shout out.
所以我想着可以试试
So that is it,
所以就是这样了
Cold brew coffee.
冷萃咖啡
I don’t really know what else to say.
我不知道还能说什么
It’s coffee, It’s iced. It’s got a lot of caffeine in it.
它就是冰冰的咖啡 含有大量咖啡因
Much more than regular iced coffee.
比常规的冰咖啡高很多
And whichever method you choose, I trust you.
不管你选哪一种方法 相信你可以的
Just gonna wait for this refrigerator.
要等下这个制冰机
No, it’s fine…please…continue.
不 没事 你请继续
You done?
哦 做好了
OK.
好的
You get the gist.
你懂就好
If you don’t already follow me on Instagram,
如果你还没在ins上关注我
be sure to check the link below.
务必点下方的链接
Follow me, DM me your creations.
关注我 私信发我你的成品
I love seeing what you’re makin’
我乐意看你们做的
And as always, if you enjoyed this video or you learned something,
老规矩 如果你觉得视频不错或学到了东西
leave a like, subscribe, and I will see you next week.
点赞订阅走一波 我们下周见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

冷萃咖啡咖啡因含量高,口感丝滑,味道甘甜,酸度柔和。想知道怎样自己在家做冷萃吗?观看视频吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

原来是阿树

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_qHWgmsPrw

相关推荐