ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

生命之梦 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

生命之梦

The Dream Of Life - Alan Watts

[音乐]
[music]
[艾伦·瓦特:]若你从这个梦境中醒来
[Alan Watts:] If you awaken from this illusion
你会明白黑暗映衬着光明
and you understand that black implies white
自我映衬着他人
self implies other
生命映衬着死亡
life implies death
或者说死亡中孕育着生命
or shall I say death implies life
你能感受到你自己
you can feel yourself.
并非一个独立于这个世界的局外人
Not as a stranger in the world.
并非在此处短暂停留
Not as something here on probation.
并非侥幸到来的过客
Not as something that has arrived here by fluke.
而是 你可以开始感受到自己的存在
But you can begin to feel your own existence
最基本的存在
as absolutely fundamental.
[音乐]
[music]
我并不是想把这种想法强加于你
I’m not trying to sell you on this idea
使你相信它
in the sense of converting you to it.
我希望你乐在其中
I want you to play with it.
我希望你去思考它的可能性
I want you to think of its possiblities.
我并不是要试图去证明它
I’m not trying to prove it
我仅是把它作为生命的一种可能性而提及
I’m just putting it forward as a possibility of life to think about
那么现在……
So then…
让我们来假设你每晚都可以
Let’s suppose that you were able every night,
梦到任何你想要梦到的
to dream any dream you wanted to dream.
举个例子 你有一种超能力
And that you could for example have the power
一夜之内做一个历经了75年时光的梦
within one night to dream seventy five years of time.
或者其他任何你想梦到的时间长度
Or any length of time you wanted to have.
当你开始这个梦境的冒险之旅时 你会自然地
And you would naturally, as you began on this adventure of dreams,
实现你所有的愿望
you would fulfill all your wishes.
你体验到各种各样的乐趣
You would have every kind of pleasure.
经历了几晚跨越七十五年 每个都无比快乐的梦境后
And after several nights of seventy five years of total pleasure each,
你会说“这太棒了”
you would say “Well that was pretty great!”
“但现在让我们来个惊喜”
“But now let’s – let’s have a surprise”.
“让我们做一个自由的梦”
“Let’s have a dream which isn’t under control”.
“梦里我知道有什么事将要发生了
“Where something is going to happen to me
而我不知道具体会发生什么”
but I don’t what it’s going to be.”
[音乐]
[music]
你将会去探究它
And you would dig that
然后你就会说
And come out of that you’d say
“哇 那真是太惊险了 不是吗”
“Wow that was a close shave wasn’t it?”
再然后 你会变得越来越爱冒险
Then you would get more and more adventurous
你会进行越来越远的冒险
and you would make further and further gambles
来探究你将梦到什么
to what you would dream.
最后你会梦见现在的你
Finally you would dream where you are now.
你会梦到想要过着
You would dream the dream of living the life
你现在所过的生活
that you are actually living today.
那将是无限多种选择中
That would be within the infinite multiplicity
你会做的选择
of choices that you would have.
也是在活出自己的无数剧本中 你会选择的那本
Of playing that you weren’t God.
因为上帝是万物之主这个观念的本质
Because the whole nature of the God in you
从这点来看 就是去扮演他不是
according to this idea, is to play that he’s not.
所以沿着这个思路 从根本上来说 每个人自身都是超越一切的现实存在
So in this idea then, everybody is fundamentally
不是政治国王概念上的主宰者
the ultimate reality, not God in a politically kingly sense,
却是自我存在之感觉的主宰者
but God in the sense of being the self.
这就是内心的本身 无论是怎样的形态
The deep down basics, whatever there is.
你就是这样
And you’re all that.
除非你在假装你不是
Only you’re pretending you’re not.
[音乐]
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你不是孤立于这个世界局外人 你也不是来这里空耗时光的服役者 你更不是偶然来到这里的过客

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

茶小树

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o

相关推荐