未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

牙医

The Dentist (ft.TheOdd1sOut)

你知道 我一点都不喜欢看牙医
You know, I never like the dentist.
从小时候到现在 我一直很怕看牙医
Ever since I was little, I was always terrified with a dentist.
但现在我已经是一个15岁的健壮孩子
But now that I’m a big strong 15-year-old,
我再也不怕看牙医这样的事了
I don’t fear things like that anymore.
但我仍有一些不喜欢牙医的事情
But there still a few things, I don’t really like about the dentist.
有件事一直让我很烦恼
One thing that always annoyed me
就是当牙医准备和你谈话的时候
is when the dentist tries to have a conversation with you.
友好的交谈可能没有错
And there can be wrong as nothing wrong with a friendly conversation.
但当他把手放进你的嘴里 试图清洁你的牙齿时
But there is when he has his hands in your mouth and trying to clean your teeth,
像他希望我在那种情况下做什么
like what is he expecting me to do in that situation.
我的意思是我不能说话或做其他的事情 所以经常会变成这样:
I mean I can’t talk or anything so it usually goes something like:
“天啊 你长高了”
“Gosh, you’re getting tall.”
“那么 你读几年级了?”
“So what grade are you in?”
然而我只能用:嗯嗯声回答他
And all I can respond dose is just a little: hmm-hmm~
当他们把手放进你的嘴里时并不只会问问题
And not only do they ask questions when they have their hands in your mouth.
他们会问最基础的问题
They also ask the most basic questions,
这非常像每个家庭成员问的问题一样:
that’s pretty much every family member asks like:
“那么 你现在多大了?”
“So how old are you now?”
我不知道 也许和你六个月之前问我一样是同样的年纪
I don’t know maybe the same age as last time you asked me six months ago.
詹姆斯牙医
Dr. James.
好 有次我需要补我的牙齿
Okay, so one time I needed to get my teeth filled in,
因为我的牙齿两边都有缺口了
because both of my teeth were chipped.
好 先等一等
Okay, hang on first.
先让我告诉你我牙齿是怎么出现缺口的
Let me tell you the story of how I chipped them.
因为在7小时前
So when I was like seven hours,
我和朋友们一起站在水池前
standing in the pool with my friends,
而我在叫我妈
and I was calling for my mom.
我不记得为什么
I don’t remember why.
我没有得到她的回答 所以吸引她的注意力
I wasn’t answering so I decided to get her attention
我在水池的水泥边缘上磨碎了门牙
by smashing my front teeth into the concrete edge of the pool.
这真有用
It worked.
她在这件事之后给了我很多关注
She paid a lot of attention to me after that.
好 回到这个故事
Okay, back to the story.
当牙医补完我的牙时 他说他很喜欢他补的牙齿
So he filled it in and once he was done he said he liked it and said,
“那么 你觉得如何?”
“Well, what do you think?”
我告诉你他真的毁了我的牙齿
Let me tell you he did a pretty bad job of this.
补的牙齿几乎是透明的
The filling that used was almost translucent.
牙齿的根部像颜色像浅灰色
The bottom of my teeth were like a light gray.
我朝他尴尬的一笑表示我没有选择
I just gave him an awkward smile not that I had a choice.
并说 “谢谢 牙齿看起来很棒”
And said, “thanks, they look great.”
如果这还不够糟的话 牙医的口臭也很严重
And if that wasn’t bad enough the dentist also had really bad breath.
最后 我的牙齿能得到修补后一切都很好
Lastly, I was able to get that fixed and everything was good.
但当我要去再补一次牙齿的时候
But while I was getting my teeth fixed for the second time.
牙医又像以前那样和我说话
The dentist was talking to me as they do.
他发出P开头的单词声音
But then he said a word with a hard P sound.
却不小心在我嘴里吐了一口唾沫
He’s freaking spit in my mouth accidentally.
现在 我再也不怕细菌什么的了
Now, I’m not scared of germs or anything
这真的太粗鲁了
but that’s still pretty gosh-darn rude,
他还装作这没发生过 继续说话
just pretended like it didn’t happen and kept talking.
但我一直记得
But I’ll always remember.
除了以上 还仍有个东西让我夜不能寐
But after all that, there’s still one item that haunts my dreams.
一个只能由恶魔发明的东西
One item that the inventor could only be Satan himself.
你知道吗 是那个抛光牙齿的抛光钻头
You know, it’s that little buzzy polisher thing that polishes your teeth
在钻头最上面
with this gritty minty stuff
还有薄荷味的沙粒
on top of it.
我真的很讨厌这个
And I really don’t like it.
实话说现在仍然讨厌这个
I honestly still hate it to this day.
我认为唯一比这个更坏的事是当他们取我牙套的时候
I think the only thing worse than that is when they took off my braces
他们很喜欢用这种可怕的东西来磨掉胶水
and they had to like grind off the glue with this horrible thing.
而……这感觉很糟
And… it didn’t feel good.(What happens when you don’t use a script?)
好 以上 这就是我想说的所有关于牙医的内容
Okay, well, that’s all I have to say about the dentist.
我没有其他的故事了 或者想法 或者意见 或其他的
I don’t have any more stories, or thoughts, or opinions, or anything,
所以我在这里要结束这段视频了
so I’m just going to end the video here.
同时我非常感谢詹姆斯
I also want to give a huge thanks to James
成为这个视频的一部分
from the other window for being this video.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it,
这么久来一直是我的灵感
using my inspiration for so long.
而难以置信的是他是我视频里的一部分
And I just can’t believe he’s in one of my videos.
所以……感谢你 詹姆斯 如果你在看 我不知道 我不知道
So… thank you, James, if you’re watching and I don’t, I don’t know.
好 感谢能能观看本视频
Well, thanks for watching the video.
大家 下次见
Guys, I’ll see you later.
不 我不会的 这只是视频
No,I won’t this is the video.
我不能那样做
I can’t do that.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

看牙医的各种尴尬,你懂得。

听录译者

林邑

翻译译者

甪里

审核员

HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL1a5XCr9tI

相关推荐