ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

全息影像时代来临 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

全息影像时代来临

The dawn of the age of holograms | Alex Kipman

此后的千百年后
Thousands of years from now,
我们会回望这个计算机时代的
we’ll look back at the first century of computing
第一个世纪 一个令人炫目却又非常奇特的时代——
as a fascinating but very peculiar time —
这是唯一一段 人类的生活被局限在二维空间的历史
the only time in history where humans were reduced to live in 2D space,
我们与科技之间的交互就好像我们自己是一台机器;
interacting with technology as if we were machines;
奇特的是 在浩瀚时空里的这一百年间
a singular, 100-year period in the vastness of time
人类的交流
where humans communicated,
娱乐或是打理生活
were entertained and managed their lives
都来自于一块荧幕之后今天
from behind a screen.
我们将大部分的时间都花在了点击和注视荧幕上
Today, we spend most of our time tapping and looking at screens.
人们之间的彼此交流到底出了什么问题?
What happened to interacting with each other?
我不清楚你们是怎么想的
I don’t know about you, but I feel limited
但这些二维世界里的荧幕和像素让我倍感约束
inside this 2D world of monitors and pixels.
而正是这种约束感
And it is this very limitation
和来源我渴望自身与他人接触的欲望
and my desire to connect with people
启迪我成为了一个创造者
that inspires me as a creator.
简单来说:我想创造一个新的现实
Put simply: I want to create a new reality,
一个运用科技将我们彼此之间的距离无限拉近的现实
a reality where technology brings us infinitely closer to each other,
在这个现实中 人们才是万物的中心
a reality where people, not devices,
而一部部设备并不是
are the center of everything.
我所梦想的现实是 科技了解我们的所见
I dream of a reality where technology senses what we see, touch and feel;
所触及所感; 在这个现实中科技不再是
a reality where technology no longer gets in our way,
生活的一切 而让我们更加清楚我们是谁
but instead embraces who we are.
我梦想着
I dream of technology
科技应该更为人性化
on a human path.
我们将拥有更为成熟的科技
We have all experienced technology
能让人们的行为更加人性化
that enables people to act more like people,
所有产品具备自然交互
products that enable natural interactions, voice controls or biometrics.
语音控制或是生物识别 这就是这场巨变中的下一步革新
This is the next step in the evolution.
微软HoloLens(全息眼镜)
This is Microsoft HoloLens,
第一台完全无限制的
the first fully untethered holographic computer.
全息影像计算器 这台设备能将3D的全息图像
Devices like this will bring 3D holographic content
植入到我们的现实世界
right into our world,
通过超越我们平常的认知
enhancing the way we experience life
来增强我们对生活的体验
beyond our ordinary range of perceptions.
现在 我并没有在考虑那遥远的将来
Now, I’m not thinking about a distant future.
我所讲的是今天
I’m talking about today.
我们已经看到像沃尔沃这样的汽车公司们
We are already seeing car companies like Volvo
正用HoloLens做着不同以往的汽车设计;
designing cars differently with HoloLens;
像凯斯西储这样的大学们重新定义了医学生们的学习方式;
universities like Case Western redefining the way medical students learn;
而我个人最爱的
and my personal favorite,
莫过于NASA通过HoloLens让科学家们探索不同星球
NASA is using HoloLens to let scientists explore planets
仿佛身临其境
holographically.
现在
Now, this is important.
这很重要 通过将全息影像植入我们的世界
By bringing holograms into our world,
我所说的不只是一个新设备或一台更好的计算器
I’m not just talking about a new device or a better computer.
而是将我们自己从传统的计算中的
I’m talking about freeing ourselves from the 2D confines
二维局限中解放出来
of traditional computing.
换句话说:
Put it this way:
目前 我们就像计算机时代的穴居人
temporally adjusted, we’re like cave people in computer terms.
我们仅仅是找到了木炭
We’ve barely discovered charcoal
并开始在我们的洞穴中
and started drawing the first stick figures in our cave.
画出第一副简笔画 现在 这是我每天工作所看到的景象
Now, this is the perspective I apply to my work every single day.
接下来的数分钟内
And now for the next few minutes,
我邀请大家一起观看这一景象
I invite all of you to apply the same perspective
关于这个正向
to the journey ahead of us.
我们迎来的全息之旅 现在 当我带上HoloLens
Now, as I put this HoloLens on,
让我对设定再稍作解释
let me explain the setup a little bit.
这很可能是我们所有的HoloLens
It’s probably the most risky demo we have ever done on any stage
舞台演示中 最具风险的一次
with HoloLens,
而且我也找不出比TED更合适这场演示的地方了
and I can’t think of a better place to do it than here at TED.
马上 在这个舞台上
Momentarily, I am going to be seeing holograms
我将能看到全息影像
right on this stage,
它的清晰度就像我看到的你们一样
just as clearly as I can see all of you.
与此同时 我们还有另一部特殊的摄像机
Now at the same time, we have also this special camera
在台前游走
that just walked in onstage
这样你们就能通过上面的所有荧幕
so that all of you can share in this experience with me
与我一起共享
up on all the monitors.
全息体验 好开始我们的体验吧
So let’s start our journey.
作为我们旅程的起点
And what better place to begin our journey,
没有比计算机中的二维洞穴
than in the computer cave of 2D.
更为合适的了 让我们用全新的镜头 去探索这个围绕着我们的世界
Let’s explore the world all around us with this new lens,
并以崭新的视角去理解
and understand the computer world from a brand new perspective.
这个计算机的宇宙 这个计算机的宇宙
The computer universe is both marvelous and primitive.
即神奇又原始 这个宇宙建立在因果关系之上
It’s a universe based on causality.
作为开发者 我们梦想着不同的因
As developers, we dream the different causes
而后制作出不同的果
and then we program the different effects.
双击一个图标
Double click on an icon, that’s a cause.
是因 打开了一个程序是果
Open an application, that’s an effect.
现在当我们将此与现实宇宙做比较后
Now when we compare this to our physical universe,
这些却成了极大的约束
it is overly constraining,
因为我们的现实宇宙不是数位
because our universe is not digital.
我们的宇宙是拟物
Our universe is analog.
我们宇宙的思维不是0和1
Our universe doesn’t think in terms of zero or one,
对与错
true or false, or black or white.
或黑与白 我们存在于一个量子物理统治的宇宙中
We exist in a world governed by quantum physics,
一个0和1同时存在的宇宙
a universe of zero and one both at the same time,
一个建立在很模糊的无限可能
a reality based on infinite probabilities and shades of gray.
的基础之上的现实 你可以看见这两个世界是如何彼此碰撞的
You can see how these two worlds collide.
所以为什么在我们如此拟物的生活里荧幕却
So why are screens so pervasive in our analog life?
无处不在? 从我们醒来的瞬间
We see screens from the moment we wake up,
到我们入睡之前我们都在看荧幕
to the moment we fall asleep.
为什么?
Why?
我想应该是计算机给我超能力
I think it’s because computers give us superpowers.
在这个数字化的移动世界 我们有能力操纵空间
Within the digital universe, we have the power to displace space
有能力操纵时间
and the power to displace time.
不论你是用科技来娱乐
It doesn’t matter if you’re using technology for entertainment,
创造生产还是交流
productivity or communication.
这样想一下;
Think of it this way:
我们在今晚回家后
let’s all go home tonight
然后观看最喜欢的电视节目
and watch our favorite show on television.
这便是戏剧化的时空操纵
This is theater — time and space displaced.
一旦我结束这次TED演讲后
As soon as I’m done with this TED Talk,
我将立马打给我远在西雅图的
I’m going to immediately call my lovely family in Seattle.
可爱家人 那便是一种空间置换
That’s displacement of space.
因为 这些强大的超能力
Now, these are such great superpowers
我们忍受着现行的数字世界所带来的
that we put up with the two-dimensional limitations
二维世界的局限但是
of our current digital world.
如果我们不必再忍受呢?
But what if we didn’t have to?
如果在我们能再现实世界中
What if we could have these same digital powers
拥有同样强大的数字力量呢?
in our world?
你们已经可以看到一丝曙光
You can already see glimmers of this,
但我相信我们的子孙
but I believe our children’s children
将成长在一个没有二维科技的世界中
will grow up in a world devoid of 2D technology.
梦想中的这个世界是如此非凡
It’s remarkable to dream of this world,
在这个世界里科技真正懂得你我——
a world where technology truly understands us —
我们的生活 工作和交流——
where we live, work and communicate —
用着那些增强人性化体验的工具
with tools that enhance the human experience,
而不是那些限制人性的机器
not machines that limit our humanity.
所以要如何去到
So how do we get there?
这样的世界呢? 对我来说
For me, the answer required looking at the problem
回答这问题需要从不同的
from a different perspective.
角度去看待它 它需要我们从机器的视角
It required sensing the world from the perspective of a machine.
去感知这个世界 如果你是一台试图感知我们世界的机器
If you’re a machine trying to sense our world,
你会如何解决这个问题?
how would you actually break the problem down?
你或许会试图去将万物归类于
You’d probably try to classify things
人类;
as a human,
环境;
an environment
或事物
or an object.
但是一台机器要如何与种种现实产生交互呢?
But how would that machine then interact with reality?
我能想到三种途径首先
And I can think of three ways.
作为机器
First, as a machine,
我会想到对现实进行观察和输入
I would observe or I would input reality.
语音识别和生物特征辨识
Speech recognition and biometric authentication
是输入途径中机器与人类交互
are great examples of a machine interacting with humans
最为成功的例子
from an input perspective.
其次
Secondly, as a machine,
作为机器我可以展现和输出数字化的信息
I could place digital information, or output information,
植入现实
into reality.
全息影像便是一个
Holograms are examples of a machine interacting with an environment
输出途径中 机器与环境交互的列子
from an output perspective.
最后
Finally, as a machine,
作为机器我可以通过触碰与世界交换能力
I could exchange energy with the world via haptics.
现在 想象一下你可以感受到一个虚拟物体上的温度
Now, imagine being able to feel the temperature of a virtual object,
更甚者 想象一下你在推一个全息图像
or better yet, imagine pushing a hologram
它却以同样的力度将你推回来
and having it push you back with equal force.
通过这种途径
With this perspective,
我们可以将现实碎化成一个简单的基质
we are able to collapse reality into a simple matrix.
现在这有一个秘密;
Now here’s a secret:
作为一个工程师
as an engineer, I get really excited
任何将事物还原为基质的事情
anytime I can reduce something to the matrix.
都让我无比激动 从无人驾驶汽车
From self-driving cars
到智能手机
to smartphones
再到这个我正戴着的全息计算器
to this holographic computer on my head,
机器们变得越来越擅于理解我们的世界
machines are becoming capable of understanding our world.
而且他们开始以一种明显更为人性化的方式
And they are starting to interact with us
与我们产生交互
in significantly more personal ways.
现在
Now, imagine having granular control
想象一下有一种可以控制万物的颗粒
over everything in the world.
你以一种方式
Move the dial one way,
拨动它时
and you get reality.
你得到的是现实 当你以另一种
Move the dial the other way,
方式拨动它 那么你便得到了虚拟现实
and you get virtual reality.
再来
Now, imagine dialing your entire environment
想象一下在虚拟与现实之间
between virtual and real worlds.
拨动你周遭的一切环境 我喜欢在这个地方
I love it down here.
设想一下 如果我在看到你们的
Now, imagine if I could look at all of you
同时又能将真实人物转化为精灵
and dial from real humans into elves.
当科技真正的理解我们的世界
When technology truly understands our world,
它将再次改变你我的交互方式
it will again transform the ways we interact,
以及工作
the ways we work and the ways we play.
和娱乐方式 不到半个世纪之前
Less than half a century ago,
两位勇者登陆了月球
two courageous men landed on the moon,
那时借助的计算机运算水平比你们口袋里的手机还要低下
using computers that were less powerful than the phones in your pockets.
6亿人通过雪花满布的黑白电视
Six hundred million humans watched them
关注着他们的一举一动
on grainy, black-and-white televisions.
世界呢?
And the world?
整个世界为之着迷
The world was mesmerized.
现在想象一下我们的子孙
Now imagine how our children and their children
在一个更懂世界的科技世代里
will experience the continued exploration of space
将如何体验到接下来的空间探索呢?
with technology that understands this world.
我们如今已经生活在一个通用翻译器存在的世界里
We already live in a world where real-time universal translators exist.
而且我已经能睹见 全息视频通讯
And I can squint, and I can already see holographic telepresence
就在不远的将来等着我们
in our near future.
说起来 我们很幸运能将这次演示进行至此
In fact, since we’ve been lucky with our demo so far,
让我们尝试一些更加疯狂的事情吧
let’s try doing something else even more crazy.
我将邀请你们共同体验
I invite you to experience,
全球首次
for the first time anywhere in the world,
在TED这个舞台上
here on the TED stage,
一场真实的全息视频通讯
a real-life holographic teleportation,
这次通讯在我和我的朋友杰夫里.诺里斯博士之间进行
between me and my friend, Dr. Jeffrey Norris,
他来自于美国航天局的喷气推进实验室
from NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
祈祷
Finger crossed. Hi, Jeff.
你好 杰夫 杰夫里.诺里斯:你好
Jeff Norris: Hey, Alex.
埃里克斯埃里克斯.季普曼:呼!成功了 过得怎么样
Alex Kipman: Phew! That worked. How are you doing today, Jeff?
杰夫?
(Applause)
(鼓掌)杰夫里.诺里斯:这个星期都很棒
JN: Doing great. I had an awesome week.
埃里克斯:杰夫 你能向我们透露一点
AK: So, can you tell us a little bit, Jeff, about where you are?
你的位置吗? 杰夫里:没问题 事实上我在三个地方
JN: Well, I’m actually in three places.
我在马路对面的一间房间内
I’m standing in a room across the street,
当我和你一起站在舞台上时
while I’m standing on this stage with you,
我同时站在了亿万公里外的火星上
while I’m standing on Mars, a hundred million miles away.
埃里克斯.季普曼:哇 亿万公里外?
AK: Wow, a hundred million miles away. This is crazy!
这太疯狂了! 你能再向我们透露一下
Can you tell us a little bit more about where all this data
这些火星的数据都
from Mars is coming from?
是从哪儿来的吗? 杰夫里.诺里斯:
JN: Absolutely.
当然可以这是一个精确的火星全息复制品
This is a precise holographic replica of Mars,
建立在好奇号火星探测器所捕获的数据之上
built from data captured by the Curiosity Mars Rover,
这样我可以像探索地球上的区域
that I can explore as easily as a place on Earth.
一样去探索它 人类是天生的探索者
Humans are natural explorers.
我们可以在步入其中的一瞬间
We can instantly understand an environment,
了解某一个环境
just by being present in it.
我们建造火星车这样的工具
We’ve built tools like our Mars Rover
扩展我们的视野延伸我们的触及范围
to extend our vision and lengthen our reach.
但是几十年来
But for decades,
我们都坐在键盘和屏幕前探索一切
we’ve explored from a seat behind screens and keyboards.
现在 我们越过这一切
Now, we’re leaping over all of that,
越过接受天线中继卫星
over the giant antennas and the relay satellites
越过这中间相隔的广袤世界
and the vastness between worlds
我们迈出了在这片土地上的第一步
to take our first steps on this landscape as if we were truly there.
仿佛我们置身其间 今天 参与我们这项任务的一小组科学家们
Today, a group of scientists on our mission
见到了从所未见的火星——
are seeing Mars as never before —
一个更为熟悉的外星世界
an alien world made a little more familiar,
因为他们能以更加人类的方式探索它
because they’re finally exploring it as humans should.
但是我们的梦想不该仅此而已
But our dreams don’t have to end with making it just like being there.
当我们将真实世界混入虚拟时
When we dial this real world to the virtual,
我们可以做些神奇的事情
we can do magical things.
我们能让无形的波长变得可见
We can see in invisible wavelengths
或是瞬间移动到山巅
or teleport to the top of a mountain.
也许某天 我们能通过触碰
Perhaps someday, we’ll feel the minerals in a rock just by touching it.
感受到石头的矿物质 我们正在迈出第一步
We’re taking the first steps.
但是我们希望全世界参与进来一起迈向下一步
But we want the whole world to join us in taking the next,
因为这一旅程不是少数人的
because this is not a journey for a few,
而是我们所有人的
but for all of us.
埃里克斯:谢谢杰夫
AK: Thank you Jeff, this was amazing.
这太神奇了非常感谢你今天能加入我们在TED的舞台上
Thank you so much for joining us on the TED stage today.
(掌声)杰夫里:
(Applause)
谢谢埃里克斯
JN: Thank you Alex, bye bye.
再见埃里克斯:再见
AK: Bye, Jeff.
杰夫
(Applause)
(掌声)我每天都在梦想着
I dream about this future
这样的未来
every single day.
我的灵感来自于我们的祖先
I take inspiration from our ancestors.
我们曾经居住在
We used to live in tribes where we interacted,
彼此互动交流和共同工作的部落中
communicated and worked together.
我们正在着手研发的科技能让我们回归这一人性
We are all beginning to build technology that will enable us to return
而正是这一人性让人类延续至今——
to the humanity that brought us where we are today —
这种科技能让我们不再
technology that will let us stop living inside this 2D world
生活在二维世界的荧幕和像素中
of monitors and pixels,
并唤醒我们在三维世界中
and let us start remembering what it feels like
生活的记忆
to live in our 3D world.
这对人类来说是划时代的时刻
It’s a phenomenal time to be human.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)
海伦.沃尔特:非常感谢 我还有些问题
Helen Walters: Thanks so much. I have some questions.
埃里克斯:
AK: OK.
请问海伦:有些是之前报道提到过的
HW: So there’s been some talk in the press.
所以我将会直接地问你 因此我们也能获得直接的回答
And I’ll just ask you straight, then we have a straight answer.
问题是关于这个演示
There’s been talk about the difference between the demos
与实际商业化的产品之间的差异
and the reality of the commercial product.
以及相关的视野问题的
Talk about this field of view issue.
你所演示的这些任何购买这个产品者都能体验到吗?
Is this type of experience what someone who buys the product will get?
埃里克斯:这个问题问的很好或者
AK: It’s a great question,
确切的说
Or, said better, this is a question we’ve been receiving
这一问题可能从去年开始就不断被媒体问起
in the media for possibly the last year.
如果你研究过的话 你会发现我从来没回答过
If you do your research, I haven’t answered that question.
我都有意的避开它
I’ve purposely ignored it,
因为基本上 这是一个错误的问题
because ultimately, it’s the wrong question to ask.
这相当于当我第一次对某人展示全息影像时
That’s the equivalent of me showing holograms to someone for the first time,
而你却问:“你的电视机是多少寸的?”
and you then saying, “What’s the size of your television?”
视野一词与这个产品完全无关
The field of view for the product is almost irrelevant.
我们应该谈论的是光源密度
What we should be talking about is the density of lights,
或是采光
or radiance, that shows up.
它们是关键确切的说 角分辨率取决于你所看到的事物
Better said, what the angular resolution is of the things that you see.
所从这一认知出发 你所看到的——
So from that perspective, what you saw —
你知道的 这个摄像机带着一个HoloLens所以
you know, the camera is wearing a HoloLens.
即便我想作假
So even if I wanted to cheat, I can’t.
也没办法海伦:但是 摄像机的镜头有别于人眼
HW: But the camera has a different lens on it than our eye. Right?
对吗? 埃里克斯:这个摄像机有个鱼眼镜头
AK: The camera has a fish-eye lens on it.
它的视野比人类更广
It’s seeing a much wider view than the human eye is.
所以如果你想象一下关键的问题
So if you think about the points of light that show up radially
在摄像机视线范围内
from the vision of the camera,
能看到多少光点?
which is the thing that matters:
而同样的数量的光点中我又能看到有多少?
how many points of light can I get in a given volume?
我的这台HoloLens能看到的和摄像机上那台是一样的
That’s the same as I get on this HoloLens as I will on that one.
所以 这个摄像机看到的世界更宽广
Now, this camera sees a much wider view of the world, right?
对吗? 海伦:
HW: Jesus Christ!
我的天!
(Laughter)
(笑声)埃里克斯:他出现了 我说过他会出现的
AK: He did show up! I told you he’d show up.
到这边来
Come this way.
(笑声)海伦:
(Laughter)
哦见鬼
HW: Oh, shit.
埃里克斯:杰夫的全息影像又出现了
AK: And there’s holographic Jeff Norris.
海伦:我知道有些事情会发生 但不知道是会是什么事情
HW: I knew something was happening, but I really wasn’t sure what.
埃里克斯:所以长话短说;
AK: So in short: to be super crisp,
最明显的区别便是摄像机的镜头视野
the camera that you see on the screen has a wider field of view
比人眼更为开阔
than the human eye.
但是它和你们所看到的全息影像的角分辨率
But the angular resolution of the holograms that you see,
以及在单位面积中看到的光点
the points of light per unit of area,
确实完全相同的海伦:
are actually the same.
所以你花费……杰夫我很快会找你的——
HW: So you spent — Jeff, I’ll get to you in a minute —
所以你花了很长的时间去测绘这个舞台——
so you spent a lot of time mapping the stage —
埃里克斯:
AK: That’s right.
是的海伦:
HW: So help me out here:
所以请问?如果我买了一台HoloLens
if I buy a HoloLens and have it at home,
并带回家 我不需要去测绘我的公寓住所吧?
I don’t need to map my apartment, right?
埃里克斯:HoloLens每秒都会对5条边缘进行即时扫描
AK: The HoloLens maps in real time at about five frames per second,
用这种我们称之为空间扫描的技术
with this technology that we call spatial mapping.
所以在你家里
So in your home, as soon as you put it on,
当你戴上它全息影像便能展现 你可以开始摆弄它们
holograms will start showing up, and you’ll start placing them
它们将开始熟悉你的家
and they’ll start learning your home.
在这样一个舞台的环境中我们想将戴在我头上的东西
In a stage environment where we’re trying to get something on my head
通过这种经常将各种演讲会议搞砸的无线连接技术
to communicate with something over there
与那边的机器进行互通
with all of the wireless connectivity that usually brings all conferences down,
我们不想在这场直播中冒风险
we don’t take the risk of trying to do this live.
所以我们做的就是事先测绘这个舞台
So what we do is pre-map the stage at five frames per second
运用和在你们家中产品上同样的
with the same spatial-mapping technology
每秒对5边扫描的空间扫描技术
that you’ll use with the product at home,
然后我们将数据存储
and then we store it,
因此当遇到这样一个无线环境不稳定时
so that when there’s shenanigans of wireless in an environment like this,
摄像机及我所戴的HoloLens之间所见的影像
between the camera’s HoloLens and the one on my head,
便不会无故消失
we don’t have things disappear.
因为最终 所有的全息影像都来自于这台HoloLens
Because ultimately, the holograms are coming from this HoloLens,
而那台HoloLens只是在旁观它
and that one is just viewing the HoloLens.
所以如果我的连接断开
So if I lose connectivity,
你们就无法从屏幕上看到这些美丽的东西
you would stop seeing beautiful things on the screen.
海伦:
HW: And it was beautiful.
这确实美丽呃……杰夫?
Um … Jeff?
杰夫里:
JN: Yes?
嗯? 海伦:
HW: Hi.
你好埃里克斯:我要退后一步海伦:
AK: I’ll take a step back.
杰夫 你现在在火星上
HW: So Jeff, you were on Mars,
你也在这个舞台上 同时你在马路对面的房间内
you were here, you were in a room across the street.
告诉我更多的实情 在全息影像里
Tell me more about the fact that, with holograms, you have sight
你能看到但是你无法触碰
but you don’t have touch, you don’t have smell.
没有嗅觉所以它对科学来说有帮助吗?
Is this scientifically useful now?
这便是我对全息影像的问题、
That’s my question for a hologram.
杰夫里:谢谢你的问题当然
JN: Thanks for the question.
我相信这项科技
Absolutely, I believe that these technologies
现在对科学来说非常有用
are scientifically useful right now,
因此我们美国航天局的许多工作中
and that’s why we’re using them in multiple parts of our work at NASA.
都有用到它 我们用它来改善探索火星的方式
So we’re using it to improve the ways that we explore Mars.
也让在空间站的宇航员们使用它
We’re also using it for our astronauts on the space station.
现在我们甚至用它
We’re even using it now to design
来设计下一代的宇宙飞船海伦:
the next generation of our spacecraft.
不可思议 好了 杰夫请下线吧
HW: Amazing. OK, Jeff, please go away. Thank you very much.
非常谢谢你
(Laughter)
(笑声)埃里克斯 这真的非常神奇
Alex, really, that was amazing. Thank you so much.
非常感谢 AK:
AK: Thank you.
谢谢HW:谢谢
HW: Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你们(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQbMP3I5Sk

相关推荐