ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

火星上的阴谋 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

火星上的阴谋

The Cum and Joke Mines of Mars

听着 没有多少时间了
Listen there isn’t much time.
这所有的事必须被停止
This whole thing has to be stopped.
我们不能去火星
We can’t go to Mars.
你一直这么说 却又不说原因
You keep saying that but not why.
因为他已经知道未来
Because he has already known the future.
你在说什么?
What’re you talking about?
过去几个月里 火星幻象闪现我眼前
I’ve had visions of the Mars for the past few months.
我是个先知
I’m a visionnary.
这是我来的原因
That’s why I came here.
为什么我带上她
why I brought her.
但是直到最近幻象完成了
But the visions were complete until recently.
我知道火星上发生了什么
I know what happens on Mars.
最初 你会超级高兴在红沙地区周围下沉
At first you’ll be super happy down sink around the red sand.
我的王…
king…
每个人都会非常友善
Everyone will be very nice.
嗨嗨 嘿
Hi hi……hey…
你会认为机器人车和云霄飞车是真的漂亮
You’ll think robot cars and roller coasters are really cute
然后你会意识到一些事 其他殖民者似乎都是女人
Then you’ll realize something.The other colonists all seem to be women.
哼嗯 哼嗯 你开始疑惑其他所有人在哪?
Humm…hmm…and you start to wonder where are all the guys ?
然后很快 你就意识到你不理解这个地方的目的了
And soon you realized that there is area you didn’t understand the purpose for.
他们什么时候 那就是你获悉真相的时候
When did they…and that’s when you learn the truth.
女人认为男人无用 被强制关在地下
The men have been force underground, deemed useless by women.
它们可能是女人仍然需要我们的东西——精子和秋裤
They are might for the only thing women still need us for -our Semen and our Johns.
哪不··不··你不能··我不需要做这··不!!!
Where…no…no…you can’t …I don’t need to do this.No……
不!!!呀··呀··正确的去做!
No……Ya…Ya……right go !
然后你就永远困在火星的精精玩笑地下矿里了
And you’ll be trapped down there forever in the Cum and Joke mines of Mars.
那……那太荒谬了 为什么女人要我们去做那些事 她们跟男人一样逗
That’s……that’s ridiculous.Why would women need us to do that? They are just as funny as a man.
如果连你都有丝毫的不相信
If there is even a little part of you doesn’t really believe that.
你想想看其他什么事会发生?
Then think about what else has to be going on?
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
你要帮助我们阻止它
You have to help us to stop it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

火星计划,看似美好,却另藏玄机,亲身经历化身先知戳穿阴谋,拯救危难

听录译者

THI

翻译译者

蜗牛

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrvMzk1ozE4

相关推荐