ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

doogee手机测评 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

doogee手机测评

The Coolest Phone You’ve Never Heard Of…

粘在洞上 感受全世界
Stick in hole, feel the world.
哈哈……
Haha….
哇哦
WOW!
现在有各式新奇有趣的智能手机不断冲击市场
So it’s all kinds of new and exciting smartphones constantly hit in the market.
galaxy S8 和 S8 plus
The galaxy S8 and S8 plus,
很快 将会有一套新的note系列
very shortly, we are gonna have the new note series.
除了这些 还有新型苹果手机
And then beyond that, the new iPhone.
但今天 我带来一款你可能一无所知的智能机
But today, I am bringing you a smartphone that you probably have no clue about.
你可能从来没有听说过它
You probably never heard of it.
这款手机是中国品牌 厂家名为doogee dugge doogee
It’s a Chinese phone. It’s from the company called doogee, dugge, doogee.
我从中国的阿里直接订购了这款手机
I ordered it straight from China. I ordered it from Ali express.
现在亚马逊也开始销售这款手机
But it’s emerging now and available on Amazon.
事情就是 它已经在北美上市了
So this thing is making some moves here in northern America.
我认为这与这款手机的独特设计有关
I think both of it has to do with the ambitious design.
这款手机很特别 最棒的是 它只卖大约200美元
This one is unique, and the best part of all this, is that this thing is around 200$.
我手上这款颜色是印度蓝
This one is the orion blue
那么 我们开始吧
And here we go. We are off to the races.
手机在这儿 还在袋子里
Here’s the device, also in the package
这是屏保 擦屏布 想用的话(可以用)
Screen protector, cloth in there, and a case if you wanna use it.
漂亮的塑料外壳 前后是玻璃材质
Pretty basic plastic case. Now this device happens to be glass on the front, glass on the back
事实上是金刚玻璃 粘在洞上 感受全世界
Gorilla glass in facts. Stick in hole, feel the world.
伙计
Guy
汤姆来一下 他是个严谨的人 过来一下
Tom,Come here for a second. This is serious man. Come here for a second.
麻烦你向观众读一下这上面的内容
Can you please, for the people out there, please just read what’s on the front of this.
粘在洞上 感受全世界 哈哈哈……
Stick in hole, feel the world. Hahaha…
哇哦 那么
Wow. Well,
我从没想到我会对这款手机包装上的广告“粘在洞上 感受全世界”这么无语
I don’t think I’ve ever been this speechless in this smartphone on the boxing ‘stick in the hole, feel the world’
当然你可以说 包装的外观就是这样
Then of course you can tell, what the package is meant to look like
那么 我们看一下这里面有什么
So, this, look what they included in here
随你怎么拿 自己判断 把它放在手机背面
You have your own little grip, slash stand, go on the back of your device.
配有流行插座 很顺手 微型USB外接电源
They kinda pop socket, grip effect. Micro USB, a power brick.
看起来 我们手上拿的是欧洲人喜爱的一款
Looks, we have the European one.
我有预感 它也许是你见过的
The anticipation, what I think might be one of the all interesting smartphones
最有趣的一部手机 这部doogee mix
that you’ve never seen or heard of. The doogee mix, here we are.
哇哦…… 我们来看看
Wow…check that out
这部 Doogee mix 哇哦…… 基本上物有所值
The Doogee mix. Wow…, basically no bezzle.
插一句 我早知道这手机看起来不像200美元
A little bit of chin there. You’re telling me that’s not a nice looking phone for 200 bucks
手机前面有指纹传感器 依次是前置摄像头 待会儿我们试一下
Finger prints sensor on the front, in orderly placed front facing camera, we’ll test that out in a moment.
如我所说 这手机前后都是金刚玻璃材质
As I said, gorilla glass on the front and back.
双镜头系统 微型USB以及扬声器和麦克风
A dual-lens system, your micro USB as well as your speaker and microphone,
这个位置是sim卡托盘
sim-card tray in this location over here
传统的耳机接口
A traditional headphone jack as well.
一旦开机
And once we have this display on,
你就会更好的感受到这种开机设计的效果
you’re gonna have a much better idea of the effect of this bazzle is designed.
好吧 接下来添加指纹 测试指纹扫描器 好了 宝贝
Alright, let’s go ahead and add a finger print, let’s test out the fingerprint scanner here. Ok, sweet.
现在看看 我们来验证指纹 哇哦!
Look that now. Let’s test this fingerprint now. Wow!
识别很快啊 屏幕上显示了十分靓丽的壁纸
Pretty snappy. There’s a pretty heavy skin on this unit.
这儿有一只悬挂的小猫 这是一部价值200美元左右外表光滑整洁的手机
There is little cat dangling around there. That’s a very sleek looking device around 200 bucks.
接下来我们可以看看摄像功能
Alright, now the next thing to be concerned with is the camera obviously.
这是后置摄像头 咔嚓 真酷
This is the rear facing camera, caboom. Pretty snappy there.
我发现前置摄像头风格模板很好看 试一下
I noticed there is a beauty mode for that forwarding facing camera. Let me check that out.
摄像现在打开了 因为你已经习惯了看上面
Now this is on, because you’re used to look up here, the top,
而这部手机的摄像头在下面 所以 你要花些时间适应它 管他呢 咚 咚
the camera is down here. So, that’s gonna take some getting used to. But anyway, dong, dong
到这里来杰克 你在等什么
There you go Jack. What you’ve been waiting for.
当 当 当 上面一点不花哨 拍照更容易了
Duh, Duh, Duh. No bazoom on the top, more to enjoy.
来看看这对双镜头是怎样工作的
I wanna see how the dual lens things working here.
这部手机还有选择性模糊类型的功能
So, we have the selective blur kind functionality,
把背景变模糊的同时让前景保持清晰
blur out the background and keep the foreground sharp.
这不是我见过的最好的应用
It’s not the best implementation I’ve seen.
但是它有单一模式
But it’s in there, a mono mode,
全景和专业模式 无论何时何地随时满足你的任何摄像要求
panorama and pro mode where you have access to all the various time setting you might want.
曝光 光圈等等 都是相机继承下来的功能
Exposure, aperture and so on. What is this little guy coming down.
我做了什么 我把它拉了下来 我认为这是主题
What do I. I pull that down. It’s themes I think.
也许该桌面并不适合你 对吗 但这是安卓的魅力所在
This launcher is probably not for you, right? But that’s the beauty of Android.
进来 到游戏商店 好的 像这样 一般是谷歌即时桌面
Go in, you hit the play store. Ok, so just like that, google now launcher always.
继续 看这个 又回到了熟悉的界面
Continue. And look at this. I am back in a very familiar place.
我选中了YouTube 把它扔到这里 也许我改变了背景图片
I’ll pick YouTube, throw it down there. Maybe I change the background.
现在有了谷歌即时桌面
I have the google now launcher.
你拥有了一部值得炫耀的手机
You have this device that you’re gonna show off.
人们也许会问:“老兄 你用的什么手机 多少钱
People are gonna be like, man, what’re you using, what did you pay for that.
你得到了一部漂亮的安卓机”
You got the nice looking android on there.
事实上 只花几百美元就能买到 杰克 看看它是不是很光滑
In reality, you pick this thing up for a couple of hundred bucks. Jack, look at that, is that sleek, or what.
外观真漂亮
That’s a good look.
现在低价手机发展得越来越好 指纹解锁功能 拥有玻璃后壳
Cheap phones are getting much better. You’re gonna get fingerprints, right. It’s a glass back phone.
这些将来都可以实现
That’s gonna happen.
扬声器 听 扬声器“发疯了” 把它与galaxyS8简单对比一下
The speaker, listen, the speaker is mad. Let’s just do a quick comparison to the galaxy S8.
它的声音更响亮
It’s way louder.
这要花更多钱 看你怎么想 你得为这部200美元的手机做些调整
That’s a lot more money. Your expectations, you have to adjust them a little bit for a 200$ device.
我想 如果你要花200美元买部手机
I think if you have 200 bucks to spend on a phone
并且想立刻无拘束地完全拥有它
and you wanna own it outright, and you wanna it to be unlocked.
你不会失望的 只要记住 将这些软件收入囊中
I don’t think you’re gonna be disappointed, just remember, wipe that software off.
看起来很上档次 给人一种高端的感觉 价格不贵
It looks like a high-end phone, it feels like a high-end phone, it does not have a high-end price.
这也许是一部你闻所未闻的最酷的手机
This might be the coolest phone that you’ve never heard about.
但现在你拥有它了 因为unbox therapy
But now you have, cause of unbox therapy.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

开箱大神又给我们介绍了一款物美价廉的优质手机,通过各方面的介绍与比对,剁手党们蠢蠢欲动……

听录译者

athan

翻译译者

喋喋

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjSeHQpEoTA

相关推荐