ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

商务英语5 hear hear! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

商务英语5 hear hear!

The Business of English - Episode 5: Hear! Hear!

商务英语
第五集 说得对
我不十分确信
Well, I’m not convinced
这项工作是否像这个报告说的那么紧急
that the work is as urgent as this report suggests,
或许我们应该……
so perhaps we should…;
哦 真的吗?这座楼实际已经在倒塌了
Oh, come on. The building is practically falling down.
对不起 琳 我觉得坦还没把话说完
Sorry Lin, I don’t think Tan had finished.
1分钟之后才该你说
We’ll get to you in a minute.
对不起
Sorry.
正如我刚才说的
As I was saying,
或许我们应该在花钱之前再考虑一下
perhaps we should get a second opinion before we spend any money.
谢谢坦 瓦尔特 你有什么看法?
Thank you Tan. What’s your opinion Walter? Well,
我认为 这是一个有关安全的问题
as far as I’m concerned, it’s a questionof safety.
所以我觉得我们应该继续这项工程
So I think we should go ahead.
你是说可能会有人受伤?
Are you suggesting that someone could gethurt?
我认为是的
In my opinion, yes.
如果你问我的话 我觉得这有很大的安全隐患
If you ask me, there is a serious risk of an accident.
而且这个问题已经存在很长时间了
And it’s not a recent problem.
你是说我们应该尽早施工
Are you implying we should have done something earlier?
早就该施工了 真的让人担心
Much earlier. It’s a real concern.
说得对!
Hear hear!
这种情况下 我同意
我们现在应该采取行动
我也同意
I think so, too.
谢谢瓦尔特 好的 如果没有……
Thank you Walter. Well, if there’s no…
对不起 主席
Excuse me Madame Chairperson.
什么事 芭芭拉?
Yes Barbara.
停车的问题怎么解决?
What about the problem with parking?
今天早上又没有地方停车了
There were no places again this morning.
或许你按时上班(就没问题了)
Maybe if you got to work on time.
所有的评论都要直接跟主席说 瓦尔特 你不介意吧
All comments through the chair if you don’t mind Walter.
今天会议议程上没有停车的问题
Parking isn’t on the agenda for this meeting.
芭芭拉 或许你可以建议在下次会议上讨论
Perhaps you could suggest it for our next meeting Barbara.
如果没有其它意见 咱们投票表决吧
Well, if there’s no more discussion, we’ll put it to a vote.
好啊 好啊
Hear hear!
商务英语
今天我们又看到了开会的情形
Today we’re looking again at meetings.
在会议上 尤其是在正式会议中
In meetings, especially formal meetings,
保持讨论不跑题 切中要害
it’s important to keep the discussion relevant,
很重要
and to the point.
咱们看一下主席会用到哪些词和短语
So we’re looking at some words and phrases
阻止不相关的讨论和打断
that a Chairperson might use to stop irrelevant discussion and interruptions.
我们还会看一下陈述观点
We’re also looking at ways of stating an opinion,
表示赞同和不赞同的方式
and agreeing or disagreeing.
首先 注意坦是如何阐述
First of all, notice how Tan states
他不赞同这个报告的
that he doesn’t agree with the report. Well,
我不确定这项工作是否像这个报告说的那么紧急
坦说
Tan says,
他的意思是他赞同这个报告
He means he disagrees with the report.
但是他说自己不确定
But by saying he’s not convinced –
他让自己可以接纳其他人的观点
he is leaving himself open to another point of view.
请看一些可以用来表达不赞同的词汇
Let’s look at some phrases you can use to express disagreement.
恐怕我不太确定
我不完全同意
对此我不太确定
这一点我不能同意你的观点
我认为那不完全对
注意 所有这些表达不赞同的方式都是有礼貌的
Notice that all of these ways of disagreeing are polite.
如果你使用比较强烈的措辞表示不赞同
If you use stronger terms of disagreement,
听起来会很粗鲁 或者具有争吵性
it can sound rude, or argumentative. Well,
我不确信
I’m not convinced
这工作像报告所说的那么急迫 所以 或许……
that the work is as urgent as this report suggests, so perhaps…
太荒谬了!
Don’t be ridiculous!
你说什么?
Excuse me?
不赞同的时候 发言人通常也会
When disagreeing, the speaker normally also
阐述自己观点的理由
gives a reason for their opinion,
可能会使用一个短语来表达这是他们自己的观点
and may use an expression showing that it is their opinion.
请听瓦尔特怎么说的
Listen to Walter.
我认为这是一个有关安全的问题
所以我认为应该继续
你说有人可能会受伤?
我认为是的
咱们练习一些你可以用来
Let’s practise some phrases you can use to
介绍你的观点的短语
introduce your opinion about something.
依我看来
我认为
如果你问我
我是这么看的
当然也可以简单地说
And of course you can simply state,
I think(我认为)或
I believe(我相信)
注意 坦想要弄清楚瓦尔特的观点
Notice that Tan asks for clarification of the point Walter makes.
他想要确认
He wants to make sure
他正确理解了瓦尔特的话
he understands what Walter is saying.
咱们看一下想要弄清楚
Let’s look at some ways of seeking clarification,
判断理解是否正确的方式
and checking understanding.
请和坦一起练习
Practise these with Tan.
你说有人会受伤?
你是说有人会受伤吗?
你意思是有人会受伤吗?
你是暗指有人会受伤吗?
主席的任务之一就是
One of the role of Chairperson is
确保每个人都有发言权
to make sure everyone gets to have their say.
所有的讨论都必须经过主席
All discussion should go through the chair
也就是说 人们都直接跟主席说
– that is, people talk to the Chairperson,
不互相直接说
not to each other directly.
因此有时主席必须打断
So the Chairperson sometimes has to interrupt,
或者阻止某人发言
or stop someone from speaking.
咱们看一下丹尼斯是如何做的
Let’s see how Denise does this.
通过说I don’t think Tan has finished
By saying,
丹尼斯礼貌地告诉琳 她不应该打断 琳因此道了歉
Denise is politely telling Lin that she shouldn’t interrupt, and Lin apologises.
但是如果有人不断地想要打断 你该怎么做呢?
But what should you do if someone keeps trying to interrupt?
或许我们应该……
So perhaps we should…
哦 真的吗?这座楼实际已经在倒塌了
Oh come on -the building is practically falling down!
对不起 琳 我觉得坦还没把话说完
Sorry Lin, I don’t think Tan had finished.
1分钟之后才该你说
We’ll get to you in a minute.
很明显 这是件大事
Well it’s obvious that it is an evident.
是的 但是我们的确需要听到所有人的观点
Yes, but we do need to hear everyone’s views on this.
咱们投票吧
Let’s just vote on it.
琳 所有的事情要在恰当的时机做
All in good time Lin.
坦 请继续
Please go on Tan.
请注意 主席使用的语言
Notice that the language the chairperson uses
总是很有礼貌的 又是很坚定的
is always polite, but firm.
她使用sorry thank you 和please 表示尊重
She uses’sorry”thank you’ and’please’ as a way of respecting
会议的其它成员 虽然她是负责人
the other members of the committee, althoughshe is in charge.
另一方面 还要考虑时间因素
On the other hand, there is a time factor –
有时有必要不让某人把话说完
it may be necessary to cut people short.
而且 如果我们仔细的
and furthermore, if we look more closely
看一下这些估算 我们能看到……
at some of the estimates, we can see,
打断一下 对不起 坦 可能我们要让下一位发言了
Excuse me – sorry Tan, perhaps we should moveon.
我马上就讲完了
I’m nearly finished.
是的 我们得关注一下时间
Yes but we do have to keep an eye on the time.
或许一会儿我们还能再谈论这个问题
Perhaps we can come back to that point later.
我觉得这个问题很重要
I think it’s quite important.
是很重要
It is important,
但是我认为能听到每个人的观点更重要
but I think it’s more important we hear everyone’s views on this.
芭芭拉 该你了
Barbara?
这里是用了两个关键短语来阻止坦把大家催眠
There were two key phrases used to stop Tan from sending everyone to sleep.
第一个 “perhaps we should move on”(或许我们应该继续讨论)
The first one, perhaps we should move on
是用来表示建议的 但是说得很肯定
is phrased as a suggestion but it is said in a firm way,
用降调结尾
with a falling intonation at the end.
请和我一起说
Practice with me:
降调让这句话更像是明确的声明
This falling intonation makes it a more definite statement,
而不是建议
rather than a suggestion.
第二个是会议进行下一项的理由
The second one was put as a reason for moving on –
时间紧迫
that time is short.
注意重音在单词do上
Notice the emphasis on the word’do’,
请和我一起读
and practise after me:
记住我们所说的这些讨论都是相关的
Remember we said the discussion has to be relevant.
如果有人的谈话与会议不相关 我们怎么办呢
What do we do if someone makes anirrelevant comment?
停车的问题怎么办?
What about the problem with parking.
你早上又没有停车位了
There were no places again this morning.
或许你应该正点上班
Maybe if you got to work on time.
所有的谈话应该直接和主席说 瓦尔特 如果你不介意的话
All comments through the chair if you don’tmind Walter.
停车这个问题不在会议议程上
Parking isn’t on the agenda for
巴巴拉 或许你可以建议下次开会时讨论
this meeting. Perhaps you could suggest it for our next meeting Barbara.
当瓦尔特直接对巴巴拉下评论时
When Walter makes a comment directly to Barbara,
丹尼斯说
Denise says:
这是一种方式提醒瓦尔特会议正确的流程
This is a way of reminding Walter of correctmeeting procedure.
All comments through the Chair
“All comments through the Chair”
意思是他必须和会议主席说
means he must speak to the meeting,
不能直接对会上的某一个人说
not directly to one person at the table.
丹尼斯说Parking isn’t on the agenda for this meeting
Denise suggests that,”Parking isn’t on the agenda for this meeting”.
因此巴巴拉不会觉得不舒服
But so that Barbara doesn’t feel bad,
她建议下次再讨论这个问题
she suggests it could be discussedat another time.
我们学习了表示不赞同的方式 最后
Finally, we’ve looked at disagreeing,
咱们再看一下表示赞同的几种方式
Let’s look at ways of agreeing with a point.
你是说我们本应该早点做这件事情了?
Are you implying we should have done something earlier?
早就该做了 这真让人担心
Much earlier. It’s a real concern.
说得对!
Hear hear!
如果那样的话 我同意 我们现在就应该做事儿了
Well, in that case, I agree – we should do something now.
我也同意
I think so too.
同意要比不同意简单得多
Agreeing is simpler than disagreeing,
因为你不必陈述理由
as you don’t have to state a reason.
跟我重复下面的短语
Repeat these phrases after me:
我同意
如果那样的话 我同意
我意见和你一致
我非常同意

我同意
绝对对
咱们复习一些今天视频中看到的
Let’s review some
其它重要表达方式
of the other important expressions we’ve looked at in today’s episode.
恐怕我不太确定
你说有人会受伤吗?
这一点我不能完全同意你的观点
我认为 这是一个有关安全的问题
或许我们应该进行下一项
我们确实得关注一下时间
在会议上发表意见时
When giving opinions in a meeting,
要陈述你的观点
it’s important to use phrases such as’
用“in my opinion”
in my opinion’,
“from my point of view”
‘from my point of view’
或“I think”(我认为)
or’I think’,
这很重要 不要只说自己的观点就是事实
instead of just stating your opinions as facts.
这也是对其他持有不同意见的人的尊重
This is respectful of other people who may have different views.
但是当你非常同意其他人的观点时
But when you strongly agree with something someone else says,
你可以说“Hear Hear!”(说得对)
you can say’Hear Hear!’
这就是今天的全部内容
That’s all for today –
下次商务英语节目见
see you next time on The Business of English.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

学习商务会议上表示赞同和不赞同时的英语表达方式

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

greenhoodie

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vo_gHFs4is

相关推荐