ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

商务英语 – Episode 12: Negotiating part 1 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

商务英语 - Episode 12: Negotiating part 1

The Business of English - Episode 12: Negotiating part 1

你好 我是林晨 是国家糖业公司的销售经理
Hello, Lin Chan, Sales Manager for National Sugar –
这是我的同事约翰·马丁
and my associate John Martin.
很高兴见到您
Very pleased to meet you.
我维克多·唐 这位是我的法律顾问苏·潘内
I’m Victor Tang,and this is my legal adviser Sue Panay.
希望您此次旅途愉快
I hope you had a pleasant flight over. Yes,
很愉快 谢谢
we did thanks.
这次会多待几天么?
Are you staying for a few days?
很遗憾 我们明天一早就要赶回马尼拉
Unfortunately we need to get back to Manilatomorrow. Well,
那我们现在就赶紧进入正题吧
we’d better get down to business.
唐先生 首先我想说的是
MrTang, to start off with, I just want to say
我相信我们可以给贵方提供非常好的交易合作
we believe we can offer you a very
并达到双赢的结果
good deal and come up with a win-win result. Well,
我们认为 接下来我们双方可以一起探讨
from our point of view, we see it as an exploratory talk –
或许 您可以称之为
testing the water you
试水
might say.
今天这个会谈中 我们暂先不达成任何协议
We don’t intend to reach any agreements at this meeting –
因为所有的决定都要最终由
in any case we would need to
我们董事会作出
run it past our board first.
但你还没听到我们的方案
You haven’t heard our terms yet –
我想您听过后也会乐意接受
you may find them hard to resist!
(维克多和苏对视了一眼 对约翰表示不悦)
(Victor and Sue exchange a raised eyebrow)
当然 我们理解你们也需要时间考虑
Of course we understand you need time to considerany offer.
我的首要任务是确保我们的
My first priority is to keep the
谈判坦诚公开
negotiations open.
陈女士 那您的具体方案是什么?
What’s your proposal Ms Chan?
我们打算给贵公司提供最优惠的价格
We’re prepared to offer a very attractive price
以与贵方达成为期
for a minimum sale, in exchange for
两年的合约
a two-year contract.
具体细节会由约翰来详述
John will clarify theterms.
商业谈判的就是以达成协议和商业合同为目的的讨论
A negotiation is a discussion that should result in an agreement or business contract.
讨论双方当事人或者机构
The discussion is usually between two parties – or organisations –
会努力达成协议
trying to reach an agreement
以同时满足各自的利益需要
satisfactory to both.
在谈判中 我们需要找到折中点
In a negotiation, we need to reach a position
这样双方都不会为难
that it is not too difficult for either side
所以我们的措辞至关重要
to accept, so the language we use is important –
仔细倾听对方的说辞也同样重要
and it’s also important to listen carefully.
谈判开始前 首先要进行问候
When starting a negotiation, begin with a greeting,
也就是所谓的“寒暄”
and what we call’small-talk’ – something
以调节气氛 让接下来的面谈变得更友好
to’break the ice’, or make the meeting afriendly one. Hello,
我是林晨 是国家糖业公司的销售经理
Lin Chan, Sales Manager for National Sugar,
这是我的同事约翰·马丁
and my associate John Martin.
很高兴见到您
Very pleased to meet you.
我维克多·唐 这位是我的法律顾问苏·潘内
I’m Victor Tang,and this is my legal adviser Sue Panay.
希望您此次旅途愉快
I hope you had a pleasant flight over. Yes,
很愉快 谢谢
we did thanks.
这次会多待几天么?
Are you staying for a few days?
很遗憾 我们明天一早就要赶回马尼拉
Unfortunately we need to get back to Manilatomorrow.
林一开始就先做了对自己和同事身份的介绍
Lin starts by introducing herself and herassociate.
首次会面时 让大家都清楚彼此的身份
It’s important that everyone at
是非常重要的
the meeting knows their roles,
所以维克多也对苏进行了介绍
so Victor also introduces Sue by telling them her job.
开始谈判之前 约翰问了有关对方行程的问题
Before they start the negotiations, John asksabout their journey.
他说:“希望您此次旅途愉快”
He says,”I hope you
并问他们会呆多久
had a pleasant flight”, and asks how longthey are staying.
通过这样的提问 就使得此次谈判
This way, the negotiation
在非常轻松友好的氛围中开始
starts in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
以下用语可有助于
Here are a few phrases you could use
创造轻松的气氛
to put the other party at ease.
希望您此次旅途愉快
I hope you had a pleasant flight.
您喜欢悉尼么
Are you enjoying Sydney?
您的酒店安排的如何?
How is your hotel?
在很多文化中 通常都不会
In some cultures, it is usual not to talk
开门见山 直奔商业会谈主题 而有些文化中
about business straight away, but in others,
人们却希望尽快开始正题
it is expected that you will get down to business quickly.
你需要具体情况具体分析
You just have to judge the situation,
根据现场感觉来判断
and feel your own way.
我们来看看 林是如何发出谈判开始的讯号的?
How does Lin signal that it is time to start the negotiation? Well,
那我们现在就赶紧进入正题吧
we’d better get down to business.Lin says,”We’d better get down to business”.
我们注意到她提出了建议
Notice that she makes it a suggestion.
她提议大家开始谈业务的事情
Sheis suggesting they should talk business.
多练习一些建议开始商业会谈的用语 如:
Practise some phrases for suggesting it’stime to talk business. Well,
那我们现在就赶紧进入正题吧
we’d better get down to business.
我们要不然现在开始谈正事儿?
Shall we get down to business? Well,
不如现在进入正题 怎么样?
how about we get down to business?
接下来 林做了一番开场白
The next thing Lin does is make an opening statement.
在开场白中我们需要让对方
An opening statement should
了解你此次会谈的
tell the other person what you are expecting to
意图是什么
get out of the meeting.
开场白通常由
The opening statement would normally be made
策划此次会面的人
by the person who requested
来进行 如:
the meeting. Mr Tang,
唐先生 首先我想说的是
to start off with, I just want to
我相信我们可以给贵方提供
say we believe we can offer you a
非常好的交易合作并达到双赢的结果
very good deal and come up with a win-win result.
林说道“首先” 然后她
Lin says,”to start off with” and then shestates what she wants to achieve. She says
提到说会给对方提供“非常好的交易合作”
she is going to offer”a very good deal”,and that she wants to achieve a”win-win” result.
她在暗示对方
She is signalling to the other party
她希望双方都能对今天的结果
that she wants both of them to be happy with
感到满意
the outcome. Practise,
我们来和林一起练习几组开场白用语
with Lin, some phrases to introduce an opening statement.
请让我先讲
Let me start off by saying…
首先我想说
I’d like to begin by saying
我先来说吧
Let me kick things off
“kick things off”的意思是“开始讨论”
by saying To’kick things off’ is to start a discussion.
那么维克多和苏又是怎么回应的呢?
How do Victor and Sue respond? Well,
我们认为接下来我们双方可以
from our point of view, we see it as
一起探讨 或许您可以称之为试水
an exploratory talk – testing the water youmight say.
今天这个会面中 我们暂先不达成任何协议
We don’t intend to reach any agreements at this meeting –
因为所有的决定
in any case we would need to
都要最终由们董事会作出 维克多说“我们认为”
run it past our board first.Victor says,”from our point of view”, and
林说到“我们不打算” 二人用到“我们的”和“我们” 而并非“我的”和
Lin says,”we don’t intend”. They use the words’our’ and’we’, instead of’my’ and
“我” 因为他们都只是公司的代表
‘I’ because they are talking as representatives of the company,
并非代表个人
not as individuals.
如果维克多
If Victor
代表他个人 尤其是当他作为公司的首席执行官时
was on his own, he might use’I’ and’my’ –
那么他会用到
especially as the C.E.O.
“我“和“我的”
of the company.
以下用语这些是维克多在代表公司立场时用到的
Here are some other phrases Victor could use to state their point of view:
在我们看来 我们的立场是
From our perspectiveOur position is that
对我们而言
As far as we’re concerned
维克多说他们希望双方一起探讨
Victor says they see it as an’exploratorytalk’.
他实际是在提议能够探讨更多的方案
He means they are’exploring options’,
或者了解林更够给出的建议
or finding out what Lin has to offer.
他这样说的目的是告知对方
He issuggesting by this that they aren’t going
今天的会谈中不会做出最终决定
to make a decision at this meeting –
并让林对此知晓
and he is letting Lin know this.
他用了“试水”这个比喻来说明他的意思
He describes this in another way by saying they are’testing the water’.
此外苏也表达了这个意思 她说:“在今天的会面中
Notice too that Sue reinforces this. She says,”We don’t intend to reach any agreements at
我们暂先不达成任何协议”
this meeting.”
她很明确的表达了对于今天谈判结果的预期
She is stating clearly the outcome that they are expecting from the meeting.
她说她们会将所有提议
She says they would have to” run
交由董事会来决定
past the board” any proposals made.
proposal是指由商务关系的一方向另一方提出
A proposal is a
的一个正式的提议或者建议
formal offer or suggestion made by one business to another,
to run something past 则指
and to’run something past the
得到董事会的批准或意见
board’ means to get the board’s approval orfeedback.
在任何一场商务谈判中 一方都需要
In a negotiation, each party needs
都需要对另一方的提议给予回应 以保证谈判继续进行
to respond to what the other says for the negotiation to proceed.
那么林是如何回应维克多和苏的呢?
How does Lin respond to Victor and Sue’s statement?
当然 我们理解你们也需要时间考虑
Of course we understand you need time to consider
我的首要任务是确保谈判坦诚公开
any offer. My first priority is to keep thenegotiations open.
她说能够理解对方今天不做决定的打算
She says she understands they are not going to agree at this meeting.
她说:“我的首要任务
She says,”My first
是确保今天的谈判坦诚公开”
priority is to keep the negotiations open.”
priority的意思是重要目标
A priority is an important goal.
first priority就是指首要的目标
A first priority is your most important goal.
注意一下对方在约翰说话时的反应
Notice the reaction when John speaks.
今天这个会面中 我们暂先不达成任何协议
We don’t intend to reach any agreements at
因为所有的决定都要最终由
this meeting – in any case we would
董事会作出
need to run it past our board first.
但你还没听到我们的方案
You haven’t heard our terms yet –
我想您听过后也会乐意接受
you may find them hard to resist!
约翰并没有把维克多和苏的话听进去
John hasn’t listened to what Victor and Sue have said,
对此 二人感到不满
and they don’t like it.
不过 林晨
But Lin
说出了一个折中的方案
makes a conciliatory statement.
她做了让步
That is, shemakes a concession.
她又恢复到了刚开始见面时的态度
She backs down from her
在谈判时
first position. When negotiating,
你常常需要做一些让步才能达成共识
you usually need to make some concessions to reach an agreement.
如果没有人让步 那谈判就无法进行
If nobody makes a concession, thenegotiation can’t proceed.
比如:
Like this:
我只想说我们能够给您提供更优惠的价格
I just want to say we believe we can offer
达到一个
you a very good deal and come up with a win-win
双赢的结果
result. Well,
我们认为 接下来我们双方可以一起探讨
from our point of view, we see it as an exploratory talk –
或许您可以称之为
testing the water you
试水
might say.
我确定今天所有的事宜我们都可以做主
I’m sure we’ll be able to resolve everythingtoday.
所有的决定都要最终由我们董事会作出
We need to run anything past our board first.
为何还要上报董事会?现在我们就能敲定
Why bother the board? We can settle this dealright now!
不好意思 那不可能
I’m afraid that won’t be possible.
如果我们不能认真倾听理解对方的话
If we don’t listen carefully to what the other party is signalling,
谈判就会很快
negotiations can break
很快破裂
down very quickly.
既然双方都阐明了彼此的立场
Now that each side has made their position clear,
接下来就可以讨论
they can talk about
具体的细节林小姐 您的方案是什么
the details of the proposal.What’s your proposal Ms Chan?
我们打算给贵方提供非常好的价格
We’re prepared to offer a very attractive price
期待能跟贵方达成
for a minimum sale, in exchange for
为期两年的合约
a two-year contract. John will clarify theterms.
让我们在回顾一下今天的重点内容
Let’s review the main points from today.
谈判时首先以自我介绍开始
Innegotiations, begin with introductions and
然后进行简短闲聊问候
then some informal talk.
接下来谈判各方做开场白
Then each side makesan opening statement -this should state clearly
此时要清楚说明自己的诉求和目的
what they want to achieve. Then,
然后任何一方即可提出方案
whichever party called the meeting begins the negotiation
发出谈判开始的讯号
by giving an opening proposal.
记住要认真倾听对方的在谈判开始时表明过的诉求
And remember, it’s important to listen
和过程中发出的所有讯号
to signals and the opening statements carefully,
否则谈判将很快偏离正轨
otherwise the negotiation can quickly go inthe wrong direction.
这就是今天的商务英语课程
That’s all for The Business of English fortoday.
我们下次再见
See you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

商务谈判如何开始,怎样进行?有哪些礼仪及细节需要注意?都可在此视频中找到答案

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Cinderella

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uFs8qVCcI

相关推荐