未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

商务英语 - Episode 11: Can I help you?

The Business of English - Episode 11: Can I help you?

我们来看如何进行商务通话
We look at how to make business calls.
威尔逊办公室 我能帮助你吗?是的
Wilson and Wilson, can I help you? Yes,
我是艾克米家电的林婵
this is Lin Chan from Acme Appliances.
我想和威尔逊先生通话 请问他有空
I’d like to speak to Mr Wilson if he’s available
吗?
please?
你想找威尔逊总经理还是副经理呢?
Would that be Mr Wilson Senior or Mr WilsonJunior?
威尔逊总经理
Mr Wilson senior.
我去看看他有没有空 请稍等
I’ll just see if he’s available – hold theline please.
艾克米的林婵来电
It’s a Lin Chan from Acme.
抱歉 威尔逊先生在会议中
I’m sorry, Mr Wilson’s in a meeting at themoment.
我能留言吗?好的
May I take a message? Yes,
请问 你能让他给我回电话吗?
could you ask him to phone me please?
我的号码是23115654
My number’s 23115654.
抱歉 我不知道你的名字
I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name.
艾克米电器公司的林婵
Lin Chan, Acme Appliances.
我核实一下号码 23115654
Let me check the number, 23115654.
是的
That’s right.
我会转告他的 谢谢你 谢谢
I’ll pass that message on. Thank you. Thanks.

Bye.
我是艾克米电器公司的林婵
Acme Appliances, Lin Chan speaking.
威尔逊汤姆给你回电
This is Tom Wilson returning your call.
噢 是的 威尔逊先生
Ah yes, Mr Wilson.
感谢您的回电
Thanks for calling back.
我想与您会谈 讨论
I wanted to set up a meeting with you to discuss
你明年的要求
your requirements for next year.
当然可以 定在周四两点半左右怎么样?
Yes certainly. How about Thursday about two-thirty.
很好 好的
That would be fine. Okay,
我期待周四见到你
I look forward to seeing you then. Thursday,
两点半 再见 拜拜 拜拜
2.30. See you then.Goodbye. Goodbye.
我们通话时 看不到对方
When we use the phone we can’t see the other person,
所以我们要仔细听 说清楚
so we have to listen carefully andspeak clearly.
我们经常和接线总机
Often we deal with a switchboard
话务员或私人助理接电话
operator or personal assistant,
但我们使用的电话用语有规可循
but the language we use on the phone follows conventions.
威尔逊办公室 我能帮助你吗? 是的
Wilson and Wilson, can I help you? Yes,
这是艾克米家用电器公司的林婵
this is Lin Chan from Acme Appliances.
我想和威尔逊接电话 请问他是否有空?
I’d like to speak to Mr Wilson if he’s available please?
在回电话时 接线总机话务员
When answering the phone, a switchboard operator
通常会说公司名称 接着问 “我能帮助你吗”或
will usually say the name of the company,then”can I help you?” or”How can I help
“我如何帮助你?”
you?”
或许他们可能说了公司名称后什么也不说
Or they may not say anything after the name of the company.
在任何情况下 来电者正常
In any case, the caller normally
通过说“This is”加他们的名字 说出他们的名字
says their name, by saying’this is’ and their name,
接着在“from”或“of”后
then the name of their company after
加他们的公司名称
the words’from’ or’of’,
接着问他们想找谁接电话
and then who they would like to speak to.
不要等别人问 但先提供信息
Don’t wait to be asked, but offer the information.
在电话中 除非你私下知道对方
On the phone, unless you know the other party personally,
总是要用礼貌 正式用语
always use polite, formal language.
威尔逊办公室
Wilson and Wilson.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
这里是林婵 帮我接通威尔逊
Lin Chan here. Put me through to Wilson.
他不想和你接电话
He doesn’t want to speak to you.
威尔逊可能不想和林接电话
Mr Wilson might not want to speak to Lin,
但是这么说不礼貌
but it’s not polite to say this.
注意林说她想和威尔逊接电话
Notice thatLin says she wants to speak to Mr Wilson’if
如果他有空的话
he’s available’.
经常 直接说想和谁讲电话很不方便
Often it’s not convenient to speak to someonestraight away.
如果他真的有空
‘If he’s available’ really
意思是 如果他想现在和我通话
means,’If he wants to speak to me at the moment.’
这有一些电话询问某人接电话的用语
Here’s some useful phrases for asking forsomeone on the phone:
请问威尔逊先生有空吗?
Is Mr Wilson available please?
如果威尔逊先生有空 我能和他接电话吗?
Could I speak to Mr Wilson if he’s available?
你能为我接通威尔逊先生吗?
Could you put me through to Mr Wilson?
如果可以 我想和威尔逊先生接电话
I’d like to speak to Mr Wilson if possibleplease.
那么我们可以说
So we can say:
我想和威尔逊先生接电话或者说
I’d like to speak to Mr Wilson, or
我能和威尔逊先生接电话吗?
Could I speak to Mr Wilson? and
如果他有空或可以的话
If he’s available, orIf possible
而你一直要加 请
And you always add please.
另一个句子是 请问你能为我接通吗?
And another phrase is:Could you put me through please?
接待员说 “我去看看他是否有空”接着说
The receptionist says:”I’ll just see if he’s available,” then,”hold
“请稍等”
the line please”.
但是威尔逊没有空 那她就会说
But Mr Wilson isn’t available, so this iswhat she says:
I’m sorry, Mr Wilson’s in a meeting at the moment.
I’m sorry, Mr Wilson’s in a meeting at themoment.
“In a meeting”代表他
‘In a meeting’ is code for it’s not convenient
现在不方便接电话
for him to talk at the moment’.
他可能
He may be
在会议中 但是他也可能不在
in a meeting, but he could also be out,
或在做其他事情
or doing something else.
下面有一些用语
Here’s some phrases
练习一下 可以用于这种情况
to practise, that can be used for this situation.
很抱歉 他此刻在开会
I’m sorry, he’s in a meeting at the moment.
抱歉 他此刻没有空
I’m sorry, he’s not available at present.
抱歉 他此刻不在办公室
I’m sorry, he’s out of the office at the moment.
而不要使用这句
And here’s one not to use.
抱歉 他很忙
I’m sorry, he’s busy.
显然是太忙了 不接我的电话
Too busy to talk to me obviously.
说某人因为他们太忙不能接电话
To say someone can’t talk because they’re busy,
暗示 你的电话不重要
suggests that your call is not important.
但是接待员知道说什么
But the receptionist knows what to say, and
会问是否有留言 我能给你留言吗? 是的
to ask if there’s a message.May I take a message? Yes,
请你让他打电话给我
could you ask him to phone me please.
我的号码是 23115654
My number’s 23115654.
留言最好要简单 准确
It’s best to keep messages simple and to thepoint.
以下有一些用于留言的简单用语
Here are a few simple phrases to use when leaving a message.
和林一起练习它们
Practise them with Lin.
你能叫他回我电话吗
Could you ask him to phone me please.
你能让他回我电话吗
Could you get him to return my call please.
如果他能回我电话 就太好了
If he could call me back, that would be great.
当然 重要的细节是
Of course the important detail here is the
实际电话号码 重要的是要仔细拼对每个数字
actual phone number. It’s important to pronounceeach number carefully.
23 2个1 5654
Two three, double one, five six five four.
在美国 他们可能会说
In America they would probably say:
2311 5654
Two three one one, five six five four.
试着说这些数字
Try saying these numbers:
噢 414 6831
oh four one four, six eight three one
9两个82 6两个76或
nine double eight two, six double seven sixor
9882 6776
nine eight eight two, six seven seven six.
接待员一定也会确定
And the receptionist must also make sure she
这些细节都对了
has all the details correct.
以下有一些你能用于检查细节的用语
Here are some phrases you can use to checkdetails.
抱歉 我不知道你的名字
I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name.
你能再说一下号码吗?
Could you just repeat the number please?
请问你能再告诉我你的号码吗?
Could I have your number again please?
你介意再说一遍吗?
Would you mind repeating that?
当汤姆·威尔逊 回她电话时 林这么回答
When Tom Wilson returns her call, Lin answers
噢 是的 威尔逊先生 感谢回电
like this:Ah yes, Mr Wilson. Thanks for calling back.
我想和你开会
I wanted to set up a meeting
讨论你明年的要求
with you to discuss your requirements for next year.
当然可以 周四两点半怎么样?
Yes certainly. How about Thursday at two-thirty?
那很好 好的
That would be fine. Okay,
我期望周四看见你
I look forward to seeing you then. Thursday,
2:30 到时见
2.30. See you then.
拜拜 拜拜
Goodbye. Goodbye.
林先感谢他的回电
First Lin thanks him for calling back. She
她说 “Thanks for calling back.”她也可以说“Thank you for returning my call.”
says,”Thanks for calling back”. She couldalso say,”Thank you for returning my call.”
接着她陈述她来电的目的
Then she states the purpose of her call,
和他们安排会议
and they make the arrangements for the meeting.
因为她想会议 林让威尔逊建议时间
Because she wants the meeting, Lin lets Wilsonsuggest a time.
这是礼貌的 因为在这种情况下
This is polite, because he
他是顾客
is the customer in this situation.
接着他说 “I look forward to seeing you then.”再次
Then hesays,”‘I look forward to seeing you then.” Again,
这是结束谈话的礼貌方式
this is a polite way of ending a conversation,
也表示 没有事情要说了
as well as being a signal that there is no
的信号
more to say.
也要注意 林重复了会议的时间
Notice too, that Lin repeats the day and time
这样双方都确定
of the meeting so that both people are sure
时间
about it.
让我们在复习在打电话或做安排时
Let’s now just review the key phrases
使用的电话
for phone calls when calling someone, and making
重要用语
an arrangement.
与接待员和林再重复练习用语
Repeat them with the receptionist and Lin.
威尔逊 我能帮助你吗?
Wilson and Wilson, can I help you?
我这就看看他是否有空
I’ll just see if he’s available.
你介意稍等一会吗?
Would you mind holding the line?
你想留言吗?抱歉
Would you like to leave a message? Sorry,
我不太清楚你的名字
I didn’t quite catch your name.
我想和威尔逊先生接电话
I’d like to speak to Mr Wilson
你能帮我接威尔逊先生的电话吗?
Could you put me through to Mr Wilson?
这是林产给您回电
This is Lin Chan returning your call.
感谢您回我电话
Thanks for returning my call.
我期望到时看见你
I look forward to seeing you then.
当使用电话时 关键在于
The key points when using the phone are to
要说清楚 给出重要信息
speak clearly and give essential information.
不要说太快 并核实对方
Don’t speak too fast, and check that the other
已经听明白了
person has understood.
如果没有 你可能需要再说一遍
If not, you may needto rephrase.
用礼貌正规的语言
Use polite, formal language – these
这些谈话用语是对方的信号
conventional phrases are signals for the otherperson.
我们需要用正确的方式回应
We need to respond in the right way,
或这对话可能简短
or the conversation could be quite short.
我是艾克米陈林
Acme Applicances, Lin Chan speaking.
我是威尔逊汤姆
This is Tom Wilson returning your call.
谢谢您给我回电话
Ah yes, Mr Wilson. Thank you for calling meback.
很好
That’s alright.

Goodbye.
今天 商务英语 给您告别
And it’s goodbye from The Business of English
下次见
for today. See you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一起学习商务电话用语

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Felicity

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXmL_VY4V_Y

相关推荐