ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

论姿势正确的重要性 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

论姿势正确的重要性

The benefits of good posture - Murat Dalkilinç

有没有人曾经告诉过你:“站直了!”
Has anyone ever told you,”Stand up straight!”
或因你在家庭晚餐上勾腰驼背而训斥你?
or scolded you for slouchingat a family dinner?
忠言逆耳 他们并没有错
Comments like that might be annoying,but they’re not wrong.
姿势 你坐着或站立时
Your posture, the way you hold your
控制自己身体的方式
body when you’re sitting or standing,
不仅是你肢体做出每个动作的基础
is the foundation for every movementyour body makes,
也能决定你的身体承受多大压力
and can determine how well your body adapts to the stresses on it.
这些压力可能来自于搬运重物等
These stresses can be thingslike carrying weight,
或者不正确的坐姿
or sitting in an awkward position.
还有一项每天都在影响我们的:万有引力
And the big one we all experienceall day every day: gravity.
如果你的姿势不标准
If your posture isn’t optimal,
你的肌肉需要更紧绷来保持身体竖直与平衡
your muscles have to work harder to keep you upright and balanced.
一些肌肉将会变得紧绷而且僵硬
Some muscles will become tightand inflexbile.
还有一些会被拘束从而让人不自在
Others will be inhibited.
随着时间流逝
Over time, these dysfunctional adaptations
这些功能失调将会减弱你身体对外来压力的抵抗性
impair your body’s abilityto deal with the forces on it.
不良的姿势会带来额外的负担
Poor posture inflicts extra wear and tear
并撕裂你的关节和韧带
on your joints and ligaments,
也会增加事故发生的可能性
increases the likelihood of accidents,
并使某些器官 比如肺的工作效率降低
and makes some organs,like your lungs, less efficient.
研究证明 不正确的姿势可导致的症状有
Researchers have linkedpoor posture to scoliosis,
脊柱侧凸神经紧张性头痛以及背部疼痛
tension headaches, and back pain,
尽管不良姿势并不是这些症状的唯一诱因
though it isn’t the exclusive cause of any of them.
姿势甚至可以影响你的精神状态
Posture can even influenceyour emotional state
以及你对疼痛的敏感度
and your sensitivity to pain.
保持好的姿势是很必要的
So there are a lot of reasons to aim for good posture.
但最近保持好姿势越来越难了
But it’s getting harder these days.
长时间别扭的坐姿
Sitting in an awkward position
会进一步加重不良姿势
for a long time can promote poor posture,
电脑和手机的使用也会有同样的影响
and so can using computersor mobile devices,
它们会迫使你向下看
which encourage you to look downward.
很多研究表明 通常来讲人们的姿势越来越糟糕
Many studies suggest that, on average,posture is getting worse.
那么正确的姿势看起来是什么样的呢?
So what does good posture look like?
当你从前方或者后方观察脊椎时
When you look at the spine from the front or the back,
所有的33根脊椎骨看起来应该在同一条直线上
all 33 vertebrae should appear stackedin a straight line.
从侧面观察 脊柱应该有三个曲线:
From the side, the spineshould have three curves:
一个在脖子处 一个在肩膀处
one at your neck, one at your shoulders,
还有一个在背部的末端
and one at the small of your back.
这个S曲线不是与生俱来的
You aren’t born with this s-shaped spine.
婴儿的脊椎只有一个弧度 就像字母C一样
Babies’ spines just have one curve like a”c.”
其他的弯曲通常会在12-18个月发育
The other curves usually developby 12-18 months
成型与肌肉力量的增长同步
as the muscles strengthen.
这些弯曲帮助我们直立
These curves help us stay upright
并帮助我们分担一部分
and absorb some of the stress
来自走路和跳跃的压力
from activities like walking and jumping.
如果它们排列恰当 当你站立时
If they are aligned properly, when you’re standing up,
应该能够从你的肩膀正前方
you should be able to draw a straight line
画上一条直线
from a point just in frontof your shoulders,
直达臀部的正后方 穿过膝盖的前方
to behind your hip, to the front of your knee,
到你脚踝前方几英寸
to a few inches in front of your ankle.
这让你的重心正好
This keeps your center of gravity directly
在你的支撑面的正上方
over your base of support,
这能使你更有效率的移动
which allows you to move efficiently
同时减少了肌肉的绷紧与疲劳
with the least amount of fatigueand muscle strain.
如果你正坐着 你的脖子应当是竖直的
If you’re sitting,your neck should be vertical,
而不是向前倾斜
not tilted forward.
你的双肩应当放松 双臂靠近躯干
Your shoulders should be relaxed with your arms close to your trunk.
你的膝盖应在正确的角度
Your knees should be at a right angle
且脚掌平放接触地面
with your feet flat on the floor.
不过万一你的姿势没有那么标准呢?
But what if your posture isn’t that great?
试着重新设定你所处的环境
Try redesigning your environment.
调整你的屏幕 使其刚好或略低于你的平视视线
Adjust your screen so it’s ator slightly below eyelevel.
确保你身体的每一个部分
Make sure all parts of your body,
比如肘和腕关节都有支撑物
like your elbows and wrists, are supported,
必要的时候使用人体工程学的辅助设备
using ergonomic aids if you need to.
试着侧睡 并让脖子得到支撑
Try sleeping on your sidewith your neck supported
并在双腿之间夹个枕头
and with a pillow between your legs.
穿低跟或能支撑足弓的鞋
Wear shoes with low heelsand good arch support,
并用耳麦接电话
and use a headset for phone calls.
但是 仅仅拥有好的姿势也是不够的
It’s also not enoughto just have good posture.
保持关节和肌肉的持续运动是非常重要的
Keeping your muscles and joints movingis extremely important.
事实上 长时间以正确的姿势保持静止不动
In fact, being stationary for long periodswith good posture
甚至比用不好的姿势做寻常运动更糟糕
can be worse than regular movementwith bad posture.
运动的时候 聪明点
When you do move, move smartly.
保持你所搬运的人或物贴近自己的身体
Keep anything you’re carryingclose to your body.
背包需要对称地紧贴在背上
Backpacks should be in contactwith your back carried symetrically.
如果你长时间坐着
If you sit a lot,
每隔一段时间起身在周围走动一下
get up and move around on occassion,
而且一定要锻炼身体
and be sure to exercise.
经常锻炼肌肉让它们保持强健
Using your muscles will keep them
以便于让它们更有效地为你服务
strong enough to support you effectively,
另外这对你的关节 骨骼
on top of all the other benefits to your joints, bones,
大脑以及心脏都有好处
brain and heart.
而且如果你实在很担心 你可以去找理疗师做检查
And if you’re really worried,check with a physical therapist,
因为的确 你真的应该站直了
because yes,you really should stand up straight.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

正确姿势,正确的活动,给你好的生活状态。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

甪里

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyK0oE5rwFY

相关推荐