ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

行走的艺术:如何找到内心的宁静? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

行走的艺术:如何找到内心的宁静?

The art of walking: How this everyday act can bring you inner peace | Erling Kagge | Big Think

《行走的艺术:这些日常行为如何为你带来内心的平静》林·卡格
I think the world has partly turned insane
我认为世界在某种程度上变得很病态
in the sense that we spend, like, three or four hours every day
因为我们每天花三四个小时
just looking down on a screen.
只为低头看屏幕
And the whole idea that you can explore the world,
认为坐下来看手机就可以探索世界
get to know people, respect the environment, to love the earth
或结交朋友 尊重环境 爱地球
just by sitting and watching a screen is problematic.
是有问题的
It’s wrong,
这是错误的
and it’s also one of the reasons why people feel so unhappy today.
并且这也是人们不开心的原因之一
They claim to be very sad.
他们称自己很难过
They claim to be lonely and depressed.
他们称自己很孤独 很压抑
I think this partly, to a great degree,
我认为在某种程度上
comes down to us just looking down
孤独 压抑是因为我们总是低头看手机
and not looking up around us
而不是看向我们的周围
and up towards the sky,
或者抬头看看天空
because that’s what makes life worth living.
那才是让我们的生活更有意义的东西
I think we’re all born explorers.
我们生来就是探险家
When I look at kids,
我观察小孩子时
they would like to climb before they can walk.
他们会先爬起来再走路
Eventually, when they learn how to walk before they can talk,
最后当他们学会走路 但还不会说话时
they walk over to the sitting room,
他们走过客厅
across the floor, out through the door,
走过地板然后出门
and wondering what’s hidden behind the horizon.
琢磨地平线下面究竟藏着什么
And this humans have been doing for 200,000 years.
这是20万年来人类一直在做的事
It was not Homo sapiens
并不是智人
who invented walking on two legs.
发明了两条腿走路
It was a possibility, walking on two legs,
很可能是两腿走路
we invented Homo sapiens.
使智人产生了
So we have always been discovering the world
我们一直以亲身实践的方式
in a truly physical way.
来发现世界
And that’s one of the reasons why walking is so important.
这也是走路很重要的一个原因
Because today, most people
因为现今大部分人
are sitting on their arses in a chair
都坐在他们各自的椅子上
looking at the screen to discover and explore the world.
看手机来发现以及探索世界
And that’s a huge misunderstanding.
这真让我很不解
You’re missing out on some of the greatest things in life.
一直看手机你会错过生活中最有趣的事
I’m very curious.
我的好奇心很强
Curiosity is a driving force for me.
好奇对于我来说是一种动力
And when I walk—
我走路的时候
like I walked to the studio here in New York—
比如去纽约办公室的路上时
I try to watch people, do people watching.
我会观察人们
And of course, their faces pass so quickly in the street.
当然 他们的脸 在大街上很快就闪过去了
So it’s kind of hard to tell what people are thinking
所以很难判断 人们在想什么
and what’s going on in their mind.
他们心里在想什么
I have a longer time to see how they walk.
有很长一段时间 我都在观察人们如何走路
And quite often, you can actually see
你总能从他们走路的方式看出
how they feel by the way they’re walking.
他们的感受
You can even sometimes feel what kind of professions they have
甚至有时观察他们走路时
when you look at them walking.
都可以判断出他们的职业
For instance, like police officers and officers in the army,
例如警官和军官
they walk totally different from other people.
他们走路看起来和其他人完全不一样
A priest also walks, has a different gait.
牧师走路的时候 也和其他人的步态不同
While you can see the homeless people in New York and the beggars,
当你在纽约看到一些无家可归的人和乞丐时
they walk totally different.
他们走路的姿势也完全不同
So somehow, what they’re doing
所以 在某种程度上 他们的职业
is inscribed in their bodies and inscribed in the way they’re walking.
体现在他们的身上 以及步态上
Like a homeless guy,
比如一个无家可归的人
he walks absolutely the opposite way
他们走路的姿势
than an officer in the army.
和军官完全相反
He walks bit like this.
他走路就像这样
His knees are sagging down a bit like this.
他的膝盖有一点像这样下垂
So, you know, the way you walk
所以其实你的步态
can actually tell you a lot.
可以显示很多信息
To me, as a Norwegian,
对于我这个挪威人来说
the best way to experience silence
体验宁静最好的方式是
is to just walk in one direction
朝一个方向前进
out of the city where I’m living
走出我现在生活的城市
and to let it get really quiet around me,
去一个周围彻底安静的地方
and stay there for a few days and nights
在那里住上几天几夜
and experience silence.
来感受宁静
But obviously, if you live in New York,
但很显然 如果你生活在纽约
that’s not so simple.
这并没那么简单
So I think you can actually find silence
所以我认为你完全可以
absolutely everywhere,
在任何一个地方找到宁静
in the sense that you need to invent your own silence.
因为你需要寻找宁静
You can’t wait for silence to come to you.
不是等着宁静主动出现
You have to start to explore this inner silence—
你要开始探索你内心的宁静
the silence which is inside you at all times
宁静它一直在你心里
and waiting for you.
等待着你的到来
Just try to discover
试着寻找
what’s going on in your mind and in your body.
你的内心和身体在经历着什么
You can do meditation to do it.
你可以通过冥想来完成
You can do yoga. You can do mindfulness.
你可以做瑜伽 你可以正念
But to me, you actually don’t need any techniques.
要我说 实际上你并不需要掌握任何技巧
I think you can do it by just walking.
通过走路你就可以完成
And if you don’t have time to walk long distances,
但如果你没有时间走远路
try to walk the stairs.
那就试着走楼梯
Try to walk to the metro.
试着走到地铁站
Try to walk to your office.
试着走到你的办公室
And then you will find this inner silence
如果你真的想找到自己内心的宁静
if you’re really interested in it.
你就能找到它

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

该短片介绍了怎样通过行走的艺术来发现内心的宁静。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

xcx💕

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsoPZQR3v4I

相关推荐