ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

古老的印加纺织艺术 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

古老的印加纺织艺术

The Ancient Incan Art of Weaving

盖丘亚语
(Speaking Quechua)
为了巴扎妈妈 为了家园
For the Pachamama, for the land.
早上好
Good morning.
在剪羊毛之前
Before we cut the wool…
为了让羊毛数量充足
..for the wool to be good quantity…
我们会用三片叶子向山林之神祈祷
..we always do the K’intu (prayer) for the Apus (God of the mountains) with three leaves.
圣·胡安 山羊之主
‘San Juan, Lord of the sheep…
请与吾共享您之披肩
..share your cape with us.’
庇佑吾类免遭寒冷与大雨
To protect us from the cold and from the rain.
纺织是印加的传统
Weaving is an Inca tradition.
我从六岁起就开始学纺织
I learned to weave when I was six years old.
我妈妈教的我
My mother taught me.
纺织是女孩们的职责
It was an obligation for girls to weave.
一定不能把祖宗的传统弄丢了
It must not be lost, these traditions, from our ancestors.
我以古老的方式生活 我也不想变得现代化
I live ancient. I will not modernize myself.
我对编织知知甚多 却不怎么了解烹饪
I know much about weaving, but very little about cooking.
我可以通过纺织来表达自己
I can express myself through weaving.
就像在一张纸上画画一样
Like drawing on a piece of paper…
我把我的想法放到纺织中
..I put my thoughts into the weaving.
这是我们村的象征 叫做洛艾珀
This is the symbol of our village. It is the ’Loraipo’.
中间穿行的白线叫做檀卡
This white cross… it is called ’Tanca’.
是削刺的一个工具
It’s a tool to cut spines.
大多数的设计来源我们的祖先
Most of the designs come from our ancestors.
我很喜欢印加
I love the Incas very much…
我觉得我有印加血统
..I feel as if I have Inca blood.
因为我很珍视古老的东西
Because I value the ancient.
我们学到的一切都是母亲交给我们的
We learn everything from our mothers.
也包括巴扎妈妈
Also about Pachamama.
当太阳从山后升起来
My mother, when the sun rises behind the mountain… ..yellowish,
一片美丽的淡黄色
beautiful…
我的妈妈会摘下帽子
..she used to take off her ‘montera’ (hat).
摘帽子的时候她常常会说
And while taking her montera off she used to say,
太阳之父 穷人的衣裳 今日也给我暖意
‘Father sun, clothes of the poor, also today warm me up.’ That,
她经常在太阳升起的时候说这些
she used to say when the sun came up.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

盖丘亚人对编织的理解和态度

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

六十一

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uR88wDML8Q

相关推荐