ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

99岁的旅行者 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

99岁的旅行者

The 99 Year Old Traveler

我叫Vincent Livelli
My name is Vincent Livelli, I’ve been traveling
自从1939年
我从布鲁克林大学退学后
on and off since 1939
去了古巴
when I withdrew from Brooklyn college to go to Cuba
自此开始我的环球旅行
至今也一直在路上
and start a trip around the world
在卢浮宫里 我曾经独自拥有过蒙娜丽莎
Monalisa, I had all her to myself in the Louvre
因为当时厅里没有其他人
nobody in the whole room except me and her
那就是一种拥有全世界的感觉
that’s the kind of feeling I had the world Itt was all mine
都是我一个人的啊!
如果你想知道
If you ever wondered what it was like to travel in the 1940s and 50s
在19世纪四五十年代的旅行是怎样的
这个99岁的老人能给你答案
this 99 year old man has all the answers
我在一个寒冷的雨天
I headed to his apartment on the west side of Manhattan on this cold, rainy day
来到了他在曼哈顿西区的住所
您什么时候搬到这里的?
when did you move here
在肯尼迪总统被暗杀的那天
I moved here the day that the JFK was assassinated
那是1964年的时候
that was in 1964
那个年代这里的租金多少钱?
How much was the rent here
15美元一个月
$15 a month
他邀请我上去他家里聊一聊
He invited me upstairs to sit and chat about his life
现在爬楼对我来说是件难事了
Now this is the hard part
糟糕……我忘带钥匙了
oh, sh**. ohhh, I don’t have my keys
-你能看到哪儿写着Livelli吗?-在这儿
Where is Livelli?…Here.
[门铃响] 你真聪明
Yeah, you are smart.
1 2 3……你去过不丹吗
one, two, three…Have you been to Bhutan?
-去过-不错
Yes, yes… Good for you
我1920年在布鲁克林出生
I was born in Brooklyn, in 1920
所以现在您都有……99岁了
so you are… 99
-你是犹太人吗?-我是的
Are you Jewish? I’m Jewish.
我也是犹太人
I’m Jewish, I have a tree in Haifa.
我在以色列的海法那儿 还有一棵树呢
喝点杜松子酒吧
Have some schnapps
我只要一点点就好
a little, just a little
-所以我……-稍等下
So, I… Wait, wait, un, momentito, you have to speak word by word
你得一个字一个字地慢慢说
不好意思 要不然就得写下来
I’m sorry. it’s either that or write it or something. It’s okay
-或者用其他什么方式-不要紧 我慢慢说
您一共去过多少个国家?
How many countries have you been to? 60.
60个
60个?
60?…
对 你没来之前我还以为
Yeah, I thought I had a record
没人比我去得更多呢
till you came along
您最喜欢哪个国家?
What’s your favorite?
我想想
Well I think now, I can go back to Cuba. That‘s my favorite
我愿意再去一次古巴
那就是我最喜欢的国家
尽管他3岁起就有听力障碍
Despite being hearing impaired since he was three
我就开始吃墙上掉下的油漆块
I started to eat lead paint that came down off the walls
Livelli先生还是通过在64艘船上
Mr Livelli learned 5 languages during his career of sailing on 64 ships
工作过的丰富经历 学会了5门语言
葡萄牙语 西班牙语
Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French and some German
意大利语 法语和一点德语
[说德语中]
( speaking German)
我们来看看
Just to put in perspective how long ago this man started traveling
他是从多早之前就开始了环球旅行
那时二战还未打响
it was just before WWⅡ kicked off
《绿野仙踪》刚开始上映
back when the Wizard of Oz hit theatres
当时的飞机还是这个样子
when planes looked like this
电话是这样的
phones looked like this
那时的泰国还叫做暹罗
and when Thailand was still called Siam
那时的世界纯粹又朴实
It was a pure, pristine world, clean
到处都很干净
也没什么人
nobody around
那个时期很少有人会为了
Very few people traveled for leisure during this period of time
放松而去旅游
所以今天能听到他的这些旅行故事
and it’s an absolute pleasure to be able to hear his stories today
真是莫大的荣幸
1939年的时候
In ’39 really, my first country was Canada
我旅行的第一站是加拿大
那时还有印第安人
when there were Indians camped at the base or the Niagara Falls
在尼亚加拉瀑布下面扎营
还有住着小孩的帐篷
there were tents with children
那时出去旅行大概要花多少钱?
How cheap was it to travel back then, how much?
比如在哈瓦那过一个周末
$29 weekend in Havana
总共花费是29美元
旅行中您最喜欢的是什么?
What’s your favorite part about traveling?
能结交很多朋友
The friends you meet because unless you bring the people to your house
因为只有邀请当地人到你家里来做客
你才能完全了解这个国家
you have not known the country
而我旅行的初心
and this idea of travel is to get not to know only the country but the people
不仅是为了了解不同的国家
也希望能认识不一样的人
我遇见过90个名人
I met 90 celebrities
包括暹罗的国王
including the king of Siam, the King of Afghanistan
阿富汗的国王
噢还有
listen to this Duke and Dutchess of Windsor
不爱江山爱美人的爱德华八世和夫人!
他想让我留下来聊天
he wanted me to stay and talk with him
我说 不好意思
look I said I’m hungry, I’m dirty, I’ve been driving all day excuse me
我开了一天的车 现在又脏又饿
在男厕里
Uh, Mickey Mantle
我旁边就站着棒球手Mickey Mantle
we were both standing side by side at the urinals…
你知道 在嘘嘘[笑声]
He… (laughing)
您快乐生活的诀窍是什么?
taking a leak… (laughing)
诀窍就是:非洲古巴音乐
What is your keys to living happy?
击鼓声让我心情愉悦
drumming makes me happy
当我准备离开时
Vincent is so kind that on my way out,
Vincent还执意要送我
陪我走下了四段长长的楼梯
he got up to walk down 4 flights or stairs
我给你一些糖
I’m gonna give you a little piece of candy
给 拿着
for you, you get
就拿着吧
dry from talking
我们走
Let’s go
当心脚下 别分心说话
Be careful, don’t talk
这是一次棒极了的经历
That was an incredible experience, I’m just leaving Vicente’s apartment complex now
我现在走了 收获满满
真是个了不起的人
amazing guy, it’s really cool to near about his travel stories from
听他讲述在三四十年代旅行的故事非常赞
正如他所说
the 30s and 40s and… yeah
开心些 开心地过自己的一生
好了各位
Alright guys, heading out to the city now… See ya later!
我将要离开这座城市了 再见
在instagram上关注我@DrewBinsky
我还有33个国家要去
我们聊得挺好的
We’ve been ok. We ended at that.
我们的谈话结束得很愉快
We ended at nice note.
非常好
Very good.
我一向都希望对话能在
I always try to end that
愉快中结束
on a nice note,
不管是跟谁的什么样的谈话
whatever conversation I have.
这来源于我的航海经历
I come to improve something like the restaurant 30 ships I learnt how to make people happy
我曾前后在三十艘船上任指挥员
我知道怎么能让人们开心
如今国家地理杂志也在说着关于幸福的话题
And today national graphic magazine is talking about happiness.
他们不知道能找到幸福快乐
They don’t know where the happiness
幸福快乐的感觉是由你的荷尔蒙决定的
the happiness has been how along
在非洲 人们会聚集在一起
when they get together for what is called the benban
大家一起Benban
Benban是击鼓的意思
bengbei is dreaming
会有六个人负责击鼓 人们一边取乐一边吃披萨
six guys is dreaming they have a pizza
那是在非洲
In Africa
人们会连续好几天击鼓奏乐
they trip for a day for one village to another
从一个村庄到另一个村庄
连那里的囚犯都是开心幸福的
and that way you find happy and presents and present, presents
监狱里甚至满满当当都是人
原本计划容纳500人的监狱
to whole 5000 they hold tooth horzan
最后竟然有2000人
他们都过着幸福快乐的生活
all the guys are happy that some body are working on the five
甚至还有囚犯愿意在监狱朝九晚五地工作
我是Drewbinsky
I am drewbinsky and if you like my video, please quickly subscribe and join me
如果你喜欢我的旅游视频
请关注我的频道
和我一起去看看世界上的每一个国家吧

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于一位99岁老人一生环游世界的故事

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

沁水格格

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu6LEIQr2ec

相关推荐