未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

高效能人士的7个习惯

THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE BY STEPHEN COVEY - ANIMATED BOOK REVIEW

我记得外祖母最喜欢的故事是
I remember My grandma’s favorite story wasabout
在她小时候两美分什么都能买到
how everything cost two cents when she wasyoung.
现如今 物价在不停增长
But now, everything constantly got more expensive.
因为这些没受过教育的人 也不知道怎样去控制价格
And it was all because of the government.
所以认为这都怪政府
These uneducated pigs didn’t know how tocontrol prices.
当我有幸听这个故事时
And when I was privileged enough to hear this story,
她的抱怨从始至终一直不停
her complaining would last for hours and hours.
这就是消极被动的人对此事作出的反应
And that’s exactly what reactive people do.
他们总是关注那些他们无法控制的事情
They always focus on the things that theycannot control.
通货膨胀这些观念不可能存在
It’s not possible that a concept like inflationwould exist.
如果存在
And if it did,
他们不可能不知道
it’s impossible that they wouldn’t know about it!
另一方面 那些积极主动的人意识到
On the other hand, proactive people realize, Look,
即使我的投诉是客观性的
even if my complaining were completely objective,
它也帮不到我
it doesn’t help me.
所以我要集中注意力在我能做到的事情上
So I’m going to focus on what I can control.
积极主动的人会关注如何销售产品获益
If a proactive person owns a business where he sells a product,
而不是注意近来
instead of focusing on how people these days
有多少人们不再赞赏这些产品
don’t appreciate good products anymore,
又或者政府到底有多少节可怕的规章制度
and how the government has horrible regulations,
他关注的是 怎样才能改进我的产品
he focuses on,How can I improve my product,
让我的顾客不能没有它?
so my customers can’t live without it? ”
你发现了吗 有多少能力办多少事
Do you realize how much responsibility,how much dedication,
问出那个问题背后要付出多少努力
how much hard workcomes along with asking that question?
你又怎么看待我们将不动脑作为默认选项
And what do you think our effort-minimizing brain is going to pick as default?
而这也是为什么大多数人
And that is exactly why most people focus
注意在他们不能控制的事情上
on the things that they can not control,
而不是他们能操控的事情上
rather than focusing on the things that theycan.
习惯1 积极主动
Habit number 1 is: be proactive.
现在 想象你在参加一个葬礼
Now imagine you’re at a funeral,
但是这个葬礼和你之前参加
but this one’s different from all the funerals
的不一样
you’ve ever been to.
你站在棺材旁边 看着你自己
You’re standing over the casket and yousee yourself.
你会和自己说什么呢?
What do you have to say about yourself?
这是最直击你心灵问题之一
This is one of the most powerful questionsyou could ask.
你的一生中是这样做事的吗
Are you doing the things in your life,
即说到 做到 有始有终
which are aligned with what you want to be able to say?
你想说你曾经是个好伴侣吗
Do you want to say that you were a good spouse?
如果你是这么说的话
If that’s the case,
一回家就立刻把怒气发泄
how does coming home and instantly being negative
在你的伴侣身上又有什么影响
towards your spouse affect that?
你想因你对社会的奉献而名垂青史吗
Do you want to be remembered as a person who added value to society?
如果你是这么想的话
If that’s the case,
你所做的事情足够配得上 你所说的话吗
are you doing the things that will allow you to say that,
或者 你因为害怕失败而选择了安于现状
or are you scared of failure and choose comfortable mediocrity instead?
大多数人将会
Almost every one of us will have to
在问及此题后重新调整生活方式
readjust how we live when we ask that question.
习惯2 有始有终
Habit number 2 is: begin with the end in mind.
如果现在我问你
Now if I were to ask you,
什么事情对你来说最重要
“ What are the most important things to you? ”
我能得到的大多数回答
The most common answers I would get wouldbe
不是幸福就是人际诸如家庭 伴侣 孩子
either your wellbeing,or your relationships—your family, your spouse, your children.
你不会说 写论文或者看电视
You would never ever say, “Organizing papersor watching TV…”
但多少人花了更多的时间在写论文 看电视上
But how many of us spend more time organizing papers and watching TV,
而不是制定营养表和去健身房
than planning our nutrition and going to thegym,
或者培养一个健康的家庭环境上
or cultivating a healthy family environment?
可怕的是 我们所说的与
There’s a horrible disconnect between whatwe say
我们实际做的天差地别
and how we actually allocate our time.
习惯3 最重要的事情最先做
Habit number 3 is: put first things first.
现在想像我们都是作家
Now imagine you’re an author, and I’man author.
我们都在写令人感兴趣的书
And We both write interesting books,
我们都有机会和 十万读者中的一名见面
and we both have access to an audience of about a 100,000 people.
我读过你的书 非常喜欢
I read your book and I love it.
于是 我决定和我的读者分享
So I decide to share it with my audience.
结果
And as a result,
现在有一千人买你的书
you now have 1,000s of people buying your
以及了解你的想法
book and reading your ideas.
你看到这个情况就想 这个人是谁?
You see this and think, “Who is this guy?
让我看一下他的书
Let me take a look at his book.”
你开始阅读我的书并认为有些想法很有价值
You start reading my book and think I have ideas that are valuable.
所以你决定分享给你的读者
So you decide to share it with your audience.
结果
And as a result,
现在有一千人买我的书
I now have 1,000s of people buying my book
了解我的想法
and reading my ideas.
注意事情的反面是
Notice how different this is
我建了一个亚马逊的小号
from my creating a little creepy Amazon account,
找到你的书 并且喷了它
finding your book and leaving a bad review,
期望如此可以让一些人路转黑不买你的书
hoping that this will deter a few people from buying your book,
然后反过来 让他们来
which will in turn somehow get them to buy
买我的书
my book.
习惯4 双赢思维
Habit number 4 is: think win-win.
停止将任何事情都当成是零和游戏
Stop thinking of everything as a zero-sumgame.
就算你要赢也不意味着别人必须要输
For you to win, another person does not haveto lose.
例如我想要我的观众
Something I want my viewers to
订阅我的频道
do is to subscribe to my channel,
但是你永远不会听到我说 好吧
but you will never hear me say, “ Well,
我真的很努力了 伙计
I worked really hard guys.
我花了很多时间在这件事情上
I dedicated so many hours to this.
请你订阅吧 看看谁关心我的努力?
Please subscribe.” Look, who cares if I worked hard?
看看谁关心我花费时间制作的视频?
Who cares if I’ve spent days creating thisvideo?
真正的问题是 它能为你创造价值吗?
The real questions are,does it offer value to you?
以及为什么你要花费时间去订阅
And Why should you dedicate your time to subscribing,
当你能做任何 你想做的事情的时候
when you could be doing anything else that you want?
习惯5 这是我每天都会用到
Habit number 5 is something that I try to use every single day,
每一次互动都会考虑到
with every interaction that I have,
还有我每次回应都会注意到
and with every comment that I reply to,
这就是 想要被理解就先理解他人
and it is this: seek first to understand, then to be understood.
现在想象有两个人
Now imagine there are two people,
和一棵有五个苹果的树
and a tree with five apples on it.
他们都太矮够不着苹果
They are both too short to reach the apples,
但如果一个人坐在另一人的肩膀上
but if one of them sits on the other’s shoulders,
他就能摘到全部的5个苹果
he can reach all five of the apples.
这叫做协同工作
This is called synergy.
就好比三个臭皮匠 胜过一个诸葛亮
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
现在我会是第一个赞成
Now I’ll be the first to admit
无他人帮助将一事无成
that you can’t achieve this with everyone,
所以你要努力寻找创造协同合作的机会
but you should always be looking for opportunitiesto create synergy.
你每次创造的协同合作
With every synergistic opportunity you create,
都会使你获得比孤军奋战多得多的苹果
you can gather many more apples than you otherwise would by yourself.
习惯6 协作能力
Habit number 6 is: Synergize.
一个人花了数个小时砍树
A man has been trying to cut down a tree for hours.
之后他的邻居看不下去了
And after a while his neighbor can’t takeit anymore,
走过去和他说 你知道吗?
goes over and says, “ You know,
如果你把这把锯子磨锋利了 你将
if you sharpen the saw, you’ll
能更快的把树砍下来
be able to cut it down faster.”
这个人回答道 但是
And the man replies, “ But,
把锯子磨锋利也要花时间啊
sharpening the saw is going to take time.”
现在我们也许会觉得这个故事好笑
Now we might laugh at this story,
但我们大时候和他一样
but we do the same thing all the time.
我们一天中抽不出30分钟的时间
We can’t find 30 minutes a day,
或一星期四次去健身房锻炼
4 times a week to go to the gym.
我们的健康日益恶化最终
Our health deteriorates to a point,
我们的身体彻底的垮掉了
where we’re physically incapable of being effective.
我们一天都不愿抽出15分钟看书
We can’t read a book for 15 minutes a day
也不能受到精神上的刺激
and mentally stimulate ourselves.
不能!
No!
这些事情太耗时间了
These things take too much time!
之后我们就会厚着脸皮去问
And then we have the audacity to ask
如何变得高效的小贴士和技巧
for little tips and tricks on how to be effective.
这就好比告诉你的工程师 别管这些地基了
It’s like telling your engineer,“Don’t worry about the foundation,
我们哪里可以得到漂浮在天上的神奇砖头
where can we get the magic bricks that will float in the air?
习惯7 磨刀不误砍柴工
Habit number 7 is: sharpen the saw.
以上就是高效能人士的7个习惯 斯蒂芬·科维
And these are the 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

别为古人担忧活在当下,别为明天担忧磨砺自己!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

盗墓狗

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktlTxC4QG8g

相关推荐