未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每个企业家必读的7本书

The 7 books every entrepreneur MUST read!

“如果我们遇到一个智力极好的人
-“If we encounter aman of rare intellect,
我们应该问一下他读过什么书”
“we should ask him what books he reads.”
爱默生如是说 大家好
Ralph Waldo Emerson. Hi,
我是埃文·卡迈克尔
I’m Evan Carmichael,
今天我要跟大家分享每位企业家必读的七本书
and today I’m going to share the seven books every entrepreneur must read.
这有七本
These are seven books that have
对我的生活产生了巨大影响的书
had a tremendous impact on my life,
它影响了我对商业的认识
how I think about business,
我希望它们对你能产生相同的影响 嗯
and I hope they have the same impact on you. Now,
我过去有很多书
I used to have a ton of books.
有整墙整墙的书
I used to have walls and walls of books,
当我看到一些有趣的书时
and when I saw something interesting,
我就会把他们挑选出来并买下来
I would pick it up and buy it.
有些人告诉我他们有些什么书
Somebody told me they’d get it.
我也会买
I would buy.
然后我发现我所有的书
And I found I had all of these books just sitting
都躺在书架上 布满了灰尘
on the shelves, collecting dust,
我收集的书太多了 我都读不完
and I was accumulating morebooks than I could read.
而且我看书的目的性很强
And I had great intentions to read them,
却又从来没有抽出时间看书 于是就产生了压力
but I never got around to them and it created stress.
看着这些书 想到这些都是我要看的
It created stress lookingat all these books
我就深感压力 所以
and knowing I got toread all of these things. So,
我决定 总有一天
I decided one day
我要把它们全都处理掉
I would get rid of them all,
我把它们捐给了当地一家图书馆
and I donated them to a local library
精简了我的藏书
and I pared it down.
我弄了一个核心清单
I got to my core list of books
上面都是我反复研读
that I read and I reread
并且让我收获颇多的书籍
and have given me so much value.
今天 我想和你们分享这些书
And today, I wanted to share them with you,
希望它可以改变你的思维方式
and hopefully it transforms the way you think
以及你的事业 好了
and transforms your business as well. Okay,
呃 有点尴尬
well, that was awkward.
(清嗓子)测试 一 二 一 二
(clears throat) Test, one, two, one, two.
排在第七的是马克•桑布恩的《邮差弗雷德》
At number seven is The FredFactor by Mark Sanborne,
这是一本关于取悦客户的书
and this is a book aboutdelighting your customers.
它讲了一个名叫弗雷德的邮差的故事
It tells the story abouta postman named Fred,
弗雷德一直在取悦他的客户
who goes over and above toalways delight his customers,
也就是他负责的线路上的人们 你觉得当一个邮差
so the people on his route, and you think about being a postman,
可能是个无聊的工作
it could be a boring job.
一直重复做着同样的事情 一遍一遍
You’re doing the same thing over and over and over
又一遍 每天如此 但是弗雷德
and over again, every single day, but Fred finds
发现了一个了解客户的方法
a way to get to know his customers,
当他知道客户不在家或在度假的时候
to watch over their houseswhen he knows they’re not home
他会帮忙看房子 他总是想办法让客户开心和惊喜
or on vacation, to always look for ways to delight and surprise them.
所以 如果你的工作需要你亲自
And so, if you have a businesswhere you personally are
跟客户打交道 大部分客户都是人吧
involved in dealing with customers, which will be most people,
或者你的团队某些人
or if you have people on your team
负责跟客户打交道
who are responsible for dealing with customers,
可以推荐这本书给他们
give them this book.
这是一个简短的读本
It’s a short read.
看一下
Look at that.
看看这本书多薄
Look how thin that is.
好像还不到一百页
It’s like not even 100 pages.
多少页?
How many pages?
100页
100 pages.
只有100多页
Just over 100 pages.
很快可以读完
Super fast read.
它会改变你跟客户交流的习惯
It’ll change your mindset onhow to work with customers.
学起来
Pick it up.
第六本书是由鲍勃•伯格和约翰·大卫·曼
At number six is The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
写的《做一个积极的付出者》
and John David Mann.
这是一本极好的书 也是一本快读本
This is an awesome book,another quick read.
这本书有125页
It is, what, 125 pages.
很快就能过一遍
Pretty easy to sift through.
你可能只要坐一会就能读完
You could probably get throughin one sitting as well,
这是一本关于给予的书
and this book is all about giving
帮助你改变思维模式 不要当一个索取者
and helps change yourmindset from being a taker
一个谈论自己的目标
and saying here are my goals and I got
要走出去 尽可能实现自己需求
to go out and take what I can to
完成自己的目标的人
realizing that to accomplish your goals,
你要给予其他人
you have to give to other people,
帮助他们做他们正在努力的事情
help others do what they’re trying to do,
帮他们完成他们的目标
help others accomplish their goals.
反过来 他们也会回过头来帮助你
And in turn, they’re goingto come back and help you,
而且实现目标的途径通常都是
and often the path to reaching your goal
完全出乎意料的
is totally unexpected.
它可能是你帮助了他人以后的回报 所以
And it’s going to come as a result of helping other people. So,
这本书完全改变了我对
it totally changed my mindset
事业行为的思维模式
of what I needed to do in business
不要只是努力达到自己的目标
and not just go and try to reach and take my goals,
同时也要帮助其他人
but to help others along the path.
多么鼓舞人心的故事啊
It’s an inspiring story.
你读完后会情不自禁地感觉良好
You can’t help but feelgreat after reading it.
读过后你只会感受到改变
You can’t help but feelchanged after reading it.
你会想要走出去 想要让世界变得更好
You want to go out and make the world a better place.
这是个振奋人心 积极向上的绝佳故事
It’s an uplifting,positive, awesome story.
读一读第六本书《做一个积极的付出者》吧
Coming in at number six, gocheck it out, The Go-Giver.
第五本书 唐纳德•特朗普的
Coming in at number five is Donald Trump,
《交易的艺术》
The Art of the Deal.
这是我最喜欢的书之一 因为它让你目光远大
This is one of my favorite books because it helps you think big.
许多企业家最大的问题之一
One of the biggest problems with a lot
就是他们会陷入目前的泡沫(经济)中
of entrepreneurs is you’re stuck in your current bubble.
你为自己创造的环境正把你困在这里
The environment that you create for yourself is holding you back where you are.
你如何突破呢?
How do you bust through?
你如何把目光放长远呢?
How do you think bigger?
你如何走出去并做一些
How do you go out and do something that
可以改变这个世界的事情呢?在这种情况下
‘s going to change the world, where nobody
你的家人之前从未做过此事
in your family has ever done that before,
你没有一个朋友有那样的野心 所以
when none of your friendshave that kind of ambition? So,
你要怎么和这样的人相处呢?
how do you surround yourselfwith those kind of people?
你可以读这样的书 目前
You read books like this. Now,
这是我读过最早的一本
this is one of the first,
我认为我读过的第一本非小说类书籍
I think it’s the first non-fiction book that I ever read.
我记得当时我正和家人开车去纽约
I remember I was drivingto New York with my family.
我忘记了那个时候我多大了
I don’t know how old I was at
可能还是青少年 开车去纽约
the time, maybe teenager, driving to New
穿过大桥
York City, crossing the bridge,
读着唐纳德·特朗普的《交易的艺术》
and I was reading Donald Trump, Art of the Deal,
这本书激励我想要做更多的事
and it just inspired me to want to do more,
跳出我的舒适区思考
to think outside my comfort zone.
这是作为一个企业家
And this is something that you need to do
需要做的
as an entrepreneur.
如果你想成就大事
If you want to accomplish big things, if you want
如果你想成就远大的目标 你必须相信
to achieve big goals, you have to believe, you
你一定要相信你能做到
got to believe that you can do it.
那么 当你从没做到过这件事
And so, how do you get that confidence when you
你的家人也没有做到过
‘ve never done it, nobody in your family’s done it,
你的社交圈子里也没人做过 你要如何获得这份自信呢?
nobody in your social networks have done it?
你就要和像特朗普这类人在一起
You can surround yourselfwith people like Donald Trump.
读这本书
Read this book.
你会受到启发的
You will be inspired.
你要准备好采取行动
You will be ready to take action.
你要准备好去外面实现远大的梦想
You’ll be ready to go outand conquer big dreams.
它们会带给你额外的动力
It’ll give you thatextra motivational boost,
你可以发挥到生意当中
and you can apply it to your business.
看一看第五本书 唐纳德·特朗普的《交易的艺术》
Check it out, number five, Donald Trump, Art of the Deal.
来看一下第四本 《思考致富》
Coming in at number fouris Think and Grow Rich
拿破仑·希尔著
by Napoleon Hill.
这本书非常好
This book is awesome.
封面顶部写着
It says at the top,
“这本书对你来讲价值百万”
“ This book could be worth a million dollars to you.”
这本书很有帮助 其背后的思想就是
It’s super helpful, and the main thought behind this is
思想即实物
that thoughts are things.
这本书中有许多信仰
There’s a lot of believe in this book,
无论你脑中的思想是什么
that whatever you have in your mind, whatever impact
无论你想对这个世界产生什么影响
you want to create in the world, whatever business
无论你想开创什么事业 都是可能的
you want to start, it’s all possible.
只要你相信自己都是有可能的
It’s all possible ifyou believe in yourself,
这本书和你提供了方法
and it gives you the steps to do it.
书中概述了安德鲁·卡耐基的故事
And it outlines thestory of Andrew Carnegie,
他是当时美国最富有的人
who was, at the time, therichest person in America,
书里还讲了他为处于上升期的人所设的成功学课程
and his lessons for successfor people who are coming up,
他是如何成功的 还有他给其他人的建议
how he did it himself, hisadvice for other people.
这本书会帮助你建立自信
It’ll help build your confidence.
帮助你相信自己
It’ll help you believe in yourself.
帮助你准备好走出去
It’ll help you make you ready to go out
做一些有利于社会的事
and do something positive in the world.
它会给你信心和勇气
It’ll give you the confidence
去开创事业或是坚持下去
and courage to start or to continue,
当你在前进的过程中碰壁
the faith, the motivation,the inspiration to keep going
当你无法取得进步时
when you may be up against the wall,
它会给你继续走下去的信念 动力 灵感
you’re not seeing any progress.
这本书写的很美 给出了很好的建议
It’s beautifully written, great advice in here.
在我做这个视频之前我还在看这本书
As I was opening the bookbefore doing this video,
这本旧书散发出的味道
I had the old book smell coming out at me
让我有点头疼 所以
and giving me a little bit of a headache. So,
我要稍微清理一下这本书了
I got to brush out the book a little,
除除味
air it out.
这是本老书但写得极好
It’s an old book but awesome.
建议一定要读一下
Definitely recommend reading it.
我认识一些企业家每年都要读这本书
I know entrepreneurswho read this every year
作为年度惯例 每年他们都能学到新的东西 所以
as an annual ritual, and every year they take something new from it. So,
一定要读一读
definitely go check it out.
这就是第四本书《思考致富》
Coming in at number four,Think and Grow Rich,
拿破仑•希尔著
Napoleon Hill.
第三本书是卡利姆•伊斯梅尔的《信守承诺》
Coming in at number three, KeepAny Promise by Karim Ismail.
这本书特别棒 分为两个板块 嗯
This is an awesome book, andit’s divided into two sections. Now,
卡利姆一开始是一个成功的商人
Karim, he came froma successful business,
但是他工作过度
but he was overworked.
给他的家庭生活造成了问题
It was causing problemsin his family life.
也给他的健康造成了问题
It was causing problems in his health,
于是他彻底改变了自己做的事
and he totally changed around everything that he did
重新计划自己的生活
and replanned his life.
他给你提供了如何做这件事的蓝图
And he gives you theblueprint for how to do it. Now,
这本书分为两个部分
it’s divided into two sections.
第一部分是一些人的故事以及他们是如何改变生活的
The first are stories of people and how they’ve changed their life.
第二部分是开始改变事业和生活时
And the second areexercises that you can do
你可以做的一些练习
to start changing yourbusiness and your life.
说实话
I got to be honest.
我要坦白说 真的是肺腑之言
I’m going to be honest, this is real talk.
直接说出我(伊万•卡迈克尔)的想法是这个频道的要做的
Coming straight from Evan Carmichael is what this channel’s all about.
这个肺腑之言就是这本书里面的故事
The real talk is the stories in the book,
我觉得只是还行
I found just okay.
我并没有觉得有多激励人
I didn’t find that inspiring.
我认为他们克服的困难
I found the problems that they were overcoming
并不是很大
weren’t that huge, and I felt
我感觉我和书里面的人物
like I wasn’t on the same level
不在同一个水平
with the people who were in the book.
我想被那些
And I want to be inspired
更有作为的人激励
by people who are doing more,
看看唐纳德•特朗普以及安德鲁•卡耐基
looking at Donald Trump andlooking at Andrew Carnegie,
这些更有作为的人
people who are doing a lot more.
我想要被这样的人激励 所以
That’s who I want to be inspired by. So,
这些故事对我来说只是还行
the stories were just okay for me.
但是这些练习
But the exercises,
这些练习可以改变生活
the exercises are life-changing.
这也是为什么这本书能够排在第三位
That’s why it’s coming in at number three.
如果你坐下来做这些练习
If you sit down and you do the exercises
按它们的做
and you follow them,
这些由卡利姆安排的练习将会改变你的生活
the ones that Karim have laid out, it will change your life.
这是这本书的价值所在 书里面都有展示
The huge value here, they showthe exercises in the book,
但是重要的价值在这 在这个工作手册里
but the big value is here in the workbook.
我希望卡利姆依旧把它作为购买本书的一部分
And I hope Karim still offers this as part of the deal.
如果你看一下这里
If you look here,
这里写着免费下载价值149美元的生活蓝图工作手册
it says download the life blueprint workbook, $ 149 value for free.
这就是钱啊
That’s the money. That,
如果你阅读这本书 做那些练习
if you go through that, do those exercises,
按它们的做
follow through on them,
我敢保证 它将会改变你的商业生活
I guarantee you it’llchange your business life.
以及你的个人生活
It’ll change your personal life.
这本书对我产生了巨大的影响
It had a massive impact on me,
这也是为什么我要把它作为向你们推荐的第三本书
and that’s why I recommendit as the number three book.
即使你们从来没听说过这本书
Even if you’ve never heard of it,
这可是企业家的秘密宝石
it’s the secret gem for entrepreneurs. So,
所以去看一看吧
go check it out.
《信守承诺》卡利姆•伊斯梅尔著
Keep Any Promise by Karim Ismail.
第二本书是《激进派和愿景家》
Coming in at number two isRadicals and Visionaries
撒迪厄斯•瓦夫罗著 副标题是 那些彻底改革了20世纪的
by Thaddeus Wawro, and the subtitle isEntrepreneurs Who Revolutionized
企业家们
the 20th Century.
这本书实在是令人叹为观止
This is such an awesome book.
这本书主要讲了许多不同的企业家
What it does is basically,he tells you the stories
的一些故事
of a whole bunch ofdifferent entrepreneurs,
每个故事只有四页
and each story is only,what, four pages long,
或五页纸 这样
five pages long. So,
我把它翻开 然后这里
I can open it up and, so here,
有杰夫•贝索斯的事迹
the story of Jeff Bezos.
这是张照片
There’s a picture.
这里有一句他的简述
There’s a quick quote of him.
这是他的故事
There’s his story.
这里写了一些花边新闻
There’s this little tidbits that come out,
更多的花边新闻和事迹 然后你就看完了
more tidbits, story, and then you’re done. So,
就这么四页
in like four pages,
你了解了杰夫•贝索斯的生平
you have the history of Jeff Bezos
以及他是怎么开创事业的
and how he got started.
这本书就是这样一遍遍给你讲述那些
And it does that over and over and over again
你将会了解到的著名企业家的生平故事
for lots of famous entrepreneurs that you would recognize.
我觉得这本书有价值的地方就是
What I found it useful for is that
它给我提供了动力 第一点
it was a motivational boost for me. One,
我相信自己会成功
I believe in my own success.
你已经看过很多我制作的视频了
You’ve seen a lot of the videos that I do.
全部是关于成功典范的 这拯救了我的事业
It’s all about modeling success, and that saved my business.
而且 这本书里提到了很多
And so, this is a quick hit
不同的企业家 你都可以学习
of tons of different entrepreneurs that you can model.
每个早晨我都用它来激励自己
I used it as inspirationin the mornings for me.
这成了我的一个习惯
This used to be my routine.
当你醒来 独自一人
When you wake up and you’re by yourself
你努力激励自己更有雄心壮志
and you’re trying to challenge yourself to think bigger
做更多的事保持做事业的积极性
and do more and stay motivated to run your business,
我的惯例之一就是
my daily routine used to consist
翻开《激进派和愿景家》读一则故事
of opening up Radicals and Visionaries and reading one story.
我从中获得了灵感
And I’d get an idea from them,
我受到了激励和鼓舞
and I’d get inspiration and motivated
我从他们身上获得了能量
and get some energy from them.
做这件事 你可以就花几分钟时间
And you can do it in a couple minutes.
简单的快速阅读
It’s such an easy, quick read,
你将从中获得很多想法
so you’ll get lots of ideas from it.
你将获得很多能量
You’ll get lots of energy from it.
非常值得看一看我这本排名第二的书
Definitely worth checkingout, my number two book,
《激进者和愿景家》撒迪厄斯•瓦夫罗著
Radicals and Visionaries, Thaddeus Wawro.
终于到排名第一的书了
And coming in at number one,
第一名的这本书是所有企业家必须要看的
the number one book all entrepreneurs must read,
击鼓声
drum roll.
我要怎么发出击鼓声
How do I do a drum roll?
击鼓声
Drum roll.
蒂莫西·费里斯写的《每周工作四小时》
The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss.
这是我一直以来最爱的一本书
This is my favorite book of all time.
如我只能选择保留一本书 那就是这本了
If I had to pick one book to keep, this would be it.
重点是 这是本很有效率的书
And at the core, this bookis a productivity book.
它会告诉你如何自动化 如何精简
It’ll teach you how toautomate, how to delegate,
如何排除 如何外包工作
how to eliminate, how to outsource,
如何将二八法则应用到事业上
how to apply the 80-20rule to your business,
如何变得更加高效 做好更多的事情
how to be more efficient,get more stuff done
这样你就能过你梦想中的生活了
so that then you can go live the life of your dreams.
它会教你很多关于生产力的事
It teaches you a lot about productivity,
自从读了这本书 我就成了一个高产率达人
and since reading this book, I’ve become a productivity nut
我把蒂姆在书中接受的很多策略
and have applied a lot of the strategies
都应用到了生活和事业当中
that Tim suggests in this book to my life, to my business.
影响简直惊人
And it’s had dramatic impact.
你还能从中学到其他东西
The other thing thoughthat you learn from it is
蒂姆的想法很大胆
Tim thinks way outside the box,
即使是现在 里面的很多策略
and even now, a lot of the strategies here
还是非常 非常 非常地有新意
are still way, way, way,way outside the box.
你甚至都意识不到
And you don’t even realize
有些事情是可以实现
that some of these things are possible.
这也是为什么我读这本书的时候这么激动 这么感兴趣
That was what I was so excited and interested in reading from him,
它开拓提升了我的视野 所以
and this is the extended and updated version. So,
在我买了这本书的初版后
I got the original, and then,
我又买了改进版
I bought the updated version.
而且如果他要出新的版本
And if he puts another one out,
我一定也要买 因为这本书太赞了
I’m going to buy that one too’cause it’s awesome.
它会激励你换个角度思考
But it challenges youto think differently.
激励你走出自己的舒适区
It challenges you to stepoutside your comfort zone.
激励你寻找完成目标的其他方式
It challenges you to look for other ways to accomplish a goal
那些你可能从没觉得可行的方法 所以
that you may not have ever thought possible. So,
除了你我从书里得到的
on top of all thegreat productivity advice
全部的那些生产建议
that you get, that I get from it
做些笔记 通读全文
and taken notes and read through it, it
它还会让你的思维更有创意
also makes you think more creatively,
让你去寻求其他选择
makes you look for other options.
因为作为一个企业家
And as an entrepreneur,
那是你取得成功一定要做的事情
that’s what you’re going to have to do to be successful
因为成功的道路
because chances are it’snot just going to be
不会一路平坦
this straight path to success.
它会是疯狂 野蛮而又曲折的旅途
It’s going to be acrazy, wild, bumpy ride,
你不可能只会做每个人都会做的事情
and you can’t just do the things that everybody else does.
你必须要有创意
You got to be creative.
你必须跳出条条框框
You got to step outside the box.
这就是这本书能帮到你的地方
That’s what this book helps you do.
蒂姆•弗里斯的《每周工作四小时》这本对所有企业家来说的首选之作
Tim Ferriss, The 4-Hour Workweek, the number one book for all entrepreneurs.
你一定要读 现在
You must read it. Now,
你离开之前 我要给你额外推荐本书
before signing off, I got to give you my bonus book.
这是我书单里唯一的小说类书籍
It’s the only fictionbook in my collection,
我一定要和你们分享
and I had to share it with you. Now,
当人们看到我的书架
when people look at my bookshelf,
你可以看到顶部有句史蒂夫•乔布斯的语录
you see the Steve Jobs quote at the top, makes sense.
你看这些书
You see the books.
数量并不多
I don’t have a lot of them.
看看这些书
And when they look at it, they look
看到最上面一排
at the top and they see, what the
《三国演义》是个什么书?
heck is that Three Kingdoms book?
这本书讲了什么?
What is it all about?
然后 看看下面
And then, they look below
会发现这个塑像
and they see this statue,
人们就好奇他是做什么的
and they’re wondering what he’s all about
下面的这些小角色
and those little characters underneath
又是做什么的 所以
and what they’re all about. So,
我要告诉你这个故事
I have to tell you the story. So,
《三国》也就是
Three Kingdoms, also known as
《三国演义》
Romance of the Three Kingdoms, is one
是所有被翻译为英文的
of the most popular books in China,
有关中国历史的书中 最受欢迎的书之一
in all of Chinese history that has then been translated to English.
它告诉你什么是领导能力
And it’ll teach you about leadership.
教你怎么调动人们的积极性
It’ll teach you about motivating people.
告诉你要有志向
It’ll teach you about having a purpose.
告诉你什么是诚实 信任和忠诚
It teaches you about honestyand trust and loyalty.
它讲了三个国家的故事
And it’s a story aboutthree warring kingdoms
他们在汉末时期为掌控中原而奋战
at the end of the Han Dynasty who are fighting for control of China.
其中一个国家由名叫曹操的人领导
One of them is led by a man named Cao Cao
他很阴险诡谲 欺骗偷抢
who is evil and lies and cheats and steals
为了胜利不择手段
and does whatever it takes to win.
人们都憎恨他 他也非常压抑沉闷
And the people hate himand he’s very oppressive
有着数不清的条例
and has tons of rules and is the
他是个独裁者 所有人必须按他的方式做事
dictator and his way has to go.
而且他残暴而邪恶
And he’s evil and cruel.
另一个国家是由
And the other side is run
一个名叫刘备的人掌权
by a guy named Liu Bei,
你公正诚实而且正直
who is fair and honest and just
对人以礼相待
and treats people with respect
人们敬爱他 跟随他
and people love him and they follow him.
他也从来不压迫人民
And he’ll never screw people over.
这两个人一直都在对抗
And these two guys areconstantly fighting.
一开始 刘备总是战败
And at the start, Liu Beiis losing all the time.
他没有军队
He doesn’t have the military.
他没有资金
He doesn’t have the money.
也没有团队
He doesn’t have the team.
他一直都在撤退 逃跑
And he’s always justretreating and running away.
最后 他建立了自己的队伍
And eventually, he builds up his team,
人们都相信他
and the people believe in him.
他们继续跟随他 他们爱戴他的全部
And they continue to follow him and they love what he’s all about.
于是他开始打胜仗
And he starts to win.
所以这本书就是说打仗
And so, it’s all about thisfight that continues to happen
两个国家一直在打仗 第三个国家
between those two kingdoms and another one that’s
描述的并不多
in the third that’s not as talked about.
但是我喜欢这个故事
But I love this story.
它总是能给我很多策略
It always gives me ideas about strategy,
忠诚以及团队合作上的想法 我喜欢阅读这本书
about loyalty, about teamwork, and I like to pick it up.
我喜欢玩同款游戏
I like to play the video games.
我喜欢买他们的塑像 装饰这些东西
I like to buy the statuesand decorate the stuff.
我喜欢用他们的名字给我的产品命名
I like to name my products after them.
我出售的“诸葛”就取自这本书
The Zhu Ge that I sellcome from this book.
我开创的其他公司的名字也来自这本书
Other companies that I’vestarted have come from this book.
所以 对我来说
And so, it has a lot
这本书有着深刻的个人意义
of deep personal meaning to me,
如果你在寻找可以挑战你
and if you’re looking forkind of an off the wall
能够让你思考
fiction book that challenges you,
不同于往常的企业家指导书籍
that will make you think, that will be kind of outside
的外国小说
the zone of usualentrepreneur how-to books,
那就翻阅一下这本《三国》吧
then check it out, Three Kingdoms.
十分感谢你们的观看
Thank you guys so much for watching.
这是我推荐的企业家必读的七本书
Those are the top seven books that I recommend every entrepreneur must read,
还包括最后额外推荐的一本
plus the bonus book at the end.
让我了解你们的想法
Let me know what you guys think.
请在下方留言
Leave a comment below.
告诉我你最喜欢什么书
Tell me what your favorite books are.
如果你喜欢这个的频道 想要看到更多内容
And if you like the channel and you want to see more,
可以订阅我的频道
you can subscribe.
感谢收看
Thank you so much for watching.
我们下期见
I’ll see you soon.
还有 相信
And believe.
第四本书就是《思考致服》(口误)
Coming in at number fouris Think and Grow Wich.
《思考致富》
Think and Grow Rich.
《思考致富》
Think and Grow Rich.
第四本书是《思考致服》(口误)
Coming in at number fouris Think and Grow Wich.
致服
Grow Wich.
致服 为什么我说不了致富
Grow Wich, why can’t I say Grow Rich?
致富
Grow Rich.
致富 好的
Grow Rich. Okay.
(清嗓子)
(clears throat)
再来一次
Again.
第四本书是(大笑)好吧
Coming in at number four (laughs). Okay,
米米米米米米米 噗
mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi. Psst,
一定要看我最新的简讯啊
make sure tocheck out my newsletter.
你一定会喜欢的
You’re going to love it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

七本可以改变生活的书,难道可以召唤神龙?!最后有惊喜哦

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

哟嚯嚯~,哦嚯嚯嚯

审核员

审核员 W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acwr_Islo9A

相关推荐