未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

快速流利说英语的四个秘诀-连贯发音

The 4 Secrets to Speaking Quickly & Fluently - CONNECTED SPEECH #spon

– Hello everyone, and welcome back to English with Lucy.
哈喽大家好 欢迎回到露西教英语
I’ve missed you guys.
想死你们了
I’ve just come back from a lovely holiday, well…
我刚刚结束一段愉快的(lovely)假期 好吧
Lovely in the sense that it was nice to get away,
lovely意味着出行是很棒的
but I did go to Cornwall with my family
但是我并没有和家人去康沃尔
and it was very rainy, it was very cloudy,
因为那里下了大雨 而且天气阴沉
it was very English.
这很英国
I’m back now with another really exciting
跟着我一起回来的还有新的让人
advanced pronunciation video.
振奋的提升发音的视频
This video is gonna show you how you can speak more quickly,
这个视频会告诉你如何更快速地说英语
and it’s also gonna help you sound
并且让你听起来
more like a native speaker,
更像一个本地人
so it’s a really really important one.
这一点非常非常重要
Before we get started, I’d just like to thank
在我们开始之前 我想要感谢
the sponsor of today’s video, Lingoda.
今天视频的赞助商Lingoda
This video’s gonna help you
这个视频会
with your speaking and your listening,
帮助提升你的口语和听力
but if you want to take it a step further,
如果你想要更进一步的话
why not try Lingoda, I’ve done a full review video
为什么不试试Lingoda呢 我之前做过一个完整的回顾视频
which you can look at by clicking up here.
你可以在这里点击观看
But basically it’s an online language academy.
但它本质上还是一个网络英语学校
You sign up on a monthly subscription basis
签订一个每月的订阅
and you get a mixture of group and private lessons
你会得到一个混合组合的
all done over video chat with real native teachers.
和当地教师视频聊天的私人课程
It’s an excellent service that I completely endorse,
这是我觉得非常棒的一个服务
and it can be much more efficient and cost-effective
比起参加传统的语言学校
than going to a traditional language school.
它更加高效划算
They’ve given me a special discount for you guys.
他们也给了我特别折扣提供给你们
You can get €50 or $50 off your first month at Lingoda.
使用Lingoda的第一个月你们可以得到50欧元或者50美元的优惠
All you have to do is click on the link
你们要做的只是在对话框里点击链接
in the description box and use the code down there.
并把口令输入进去
All you have to do is sign up using the code
输入口令
and the link which is in the description box.
点击对话框的链接 就这么简单
Right, let’s get started with today’s video.
好了 让我们开始今天的视频吧
So today, we’re going to be talking about connected speech.
今天 我们要谈到的是连贯发音
Connected speech.
连贯发音
There are four topics which we are going to cover,
我们会涉及四个发音现象
catenation, intrusion, elision and assimilation.
辅元音连读 元音连读 元音省略和语音同化
Now, that probably sounds really complicated.
听起来可能很复杂
I don’t like making English too theoretical,
我也不喜欢把英语学习弄得太死板
but I think it’s important that you recognise these terms.
但是你们认识这些术语还是很重要的
I’m going to do a brief summary of each topic
我对每个现象都会做一个简单的总结
and then some examples for you to practise with,
然后列一些例子给你们练习
and then you can apply them to your daily speaking practise.
之后你们就可以在日常生活里运用它们来练习啦
Let’s go.
让我们开始吧
The first one, catenation, also referred to as linking.
第一个是辅元音连读 也称为连读
This is when a consonant sound at the end of one word
它是以辅音结尾的单词和
is carried over to connect with the vowel sound
后一个以元音开始的单词
at the beginning of the next word.
连读的情况
In simple words, an apple, ‘anapple’.
举个简单的例子 ‘an apple’读成‘anapple’
Catenation is really really important
如果你不想听起来像个机器人
if you don’t want to sound like a robot.
就必须掌握辅元音连读
Quite a lot of my students sound like this,
我有很多学生口语听起来都是这样的
when they should be sounding like this.
然而他们听起来应该是这样的
And this is because they’re not using catenation correctly.
这是由于他们没有正确的使用辅元音连读
Which sounds better, an apple or ‘anapple’?
‘an apple’和‘anapple’哪个听起来更好呢
So as I said before, the consonant at the end
像我刚刚说的那样
of the first word is carried over
头一个结尾是辅音的词
to connect with the vowel sound
接上以元音开头的词时
at the beginning of the next word.
要连读
‘Anapple’.
‘anapple’
The N is carried over,
N在这里连读了
and the two words are squashed together.
两个单词混合在一起发音
Some other examples, it isn’t.
再举一个例子‘it isn’t’
I don’t say it isn’t nice, I say ‘itisn’t’ nice.
我不是说这样发音不好 而是‘itisn’t’更好
Now it might seem like this takes a lot
看起来好像一旦开始注意了
of effort to do at first,
就会花费很多精力
but once your brain gets used to it,
但是当你的大脑习惯以后
it will come to you naturally.
你自然而然就这样发音了
Now, the next topic I want to talk about is intrusion.
下一个我要说的词是
Intrusion.
元音连读
Now, intrusion is when an extra sound intrudes
它是通过把两个元音合并
to make it easier to flow between two vowel sounds.
来使发音更流畅
Now, the three most common sounds
三个最常见的
that tend to intrude between vowel sounds
合并元音的发音
are /j/, /w/ and /r/.
就是/j/ /w/和/r/
Let’s talk about /j/ first.
先来说/j/
Look at this sentence.
看下面这个句子
We all play out.
‘We all play out’
‘Weyall’ play out.
‘Weyall play out’
/i:/ vowel sounds are often followed by the /j/ sound.
元音/i:/后面常常接/j/的音
So, words that end in /i:/
所以以/i:/结尾的词
that are then followed by another word
它们之后常常会接上
beginning with a vowel sound have the /j/ intrusion.
另一个以元音/j/开头的词
‘Weyall’ play out.
‘Weyall play out’
Words that end in /u:/ have the W.
以发音/u:/结尾的词会加上w
So you can think about it like this.
你可以这样想
If your mouth is wide, /i:/, /ei/, it’s a /j/ sound.
如果你咧嘴发/i:/和/ei/的音 其实就是/j/
If your mouth is round, /u:/, /au/, then it’s a /w/ sound.
如果嘴巴变成一个圆 发/u:/和/au/的音 就是/w/
I go out to open the window.
我要外面去打开窗户
Go, ‘o’, ‘gowout’.
‘go’ ‘o’ 发音‘gowout’
‘wuh’, ‘to’, two obstacles
‘wuh’ ‘to’ 两个地方都要合并
Then we have the last common intrusion
最后一个常见的元音合并发音
which is the /r/ sound.
/r/的音
Look at these words.
看这些单词
There is.
‘there is’
‘Thereris’.
‘’thereis
Better, alone.
‘better’,‘alone’
‘Betterralone’.
‘betterralone’
So British English is non-rhotic,
英国英语是不卷舌的
which means that we don’t pronounce the ‘R’s
也就是他们不会发出
at the end of words.
单词末尾‘R’的音
I do have a video all about the ‘shwa’ sound
我有一个视频是讲
at the end of words which you can see
合并词尾音的
by clicking up here.
点击这里就可以看到
So intrusion is a really really important thing
如果你想要英语说的更快
to think about if you want to speak more quickly
更加流利的话
and in a more connected way.
元音连读是非常重要的
I’d like to invite you to write in the comments
大家可以在评论里写下
any sentences that have intrusion in them.
出现了元音连读的句子
Okay, topic number three, elision.
第三个现象 元音省略
Elision is the loss of a phoneme, a sound.
它是一种发音省略的现象
Normally it’s the /t/ or /d/ sound that is lost,
通常是/t/和/d/的音省略
and normally it’s the last phoneme of a word.
而且通常这些发音都在词尾
For example, next door.
比如‘next door’
I would never say I’m going next door.
我不会说我要去‘next door’
I would always say I’m going ‘nex’ door.
而是说我要去‘nex door’
So I’ve missed out the ‘tuh’ sound, ‘nex’ door.
我省略了/t/的音 ‘nex door’
Not next door, nex door.
不是‘next door’而是‘nex door’
Or most common, ‘mos’ common, ‘mos’ common.
或者‘most common’,读成‘mos common’
Finally we have number four, which is assimilation, assimilation.
最后是第四个 也就是语音合并
This is similar to elision,
它和元音省略很像
but instead of a phoneme being dropped,
但它不是省略发音
two phonemes come together and change
而是两个音合并变成
into a new phoneme, a new sound.
另一个新的音
So for example, /t/ and /j/ together make a /tʃ/ sound.
比如说/t/和/j/合并变成/tʃ/的音
When I’m speaking quickly in conversation,
当我比较快速地说话时
I wouldn’t say I’ll meet you there.
我不会说‘I’ll meet you there’
I’d say I’ll ‘meechu’ there.
而是说‘I’ll meechu there’
Meechu, so /t/ and /j/,
‘meechu’ /t/和/j/
meet you becomes ‘meechu’, ‘meechu’.
‘meet you’变成‘meechu’ ‘meechu’
It’s not just two words coming together either,
它不仅仅发生在两个词之间
it can happen in one word, like picture.
也会在一个词中出现 比如‘picture’
We don’t say pict-ure unless we’re very posh,
我们一般不说‘pict-ure’ 除非你特时髦
we say ‘pichure’, ‘pichure’.
而是‘pichure’
Or instead of Tuesday, ‘Chuesday’, ‘Chuesday’.
不说‘Tuesday’ 而是‘Chuesday’
Another example is /d/ and /j/.
还有一个例子是/d/和/j/
/d/ and /j/ together make /dʒ/ , /dʒ/.
/d/和/j/合并变成/dʒ/
Instead of saying did you, I say ‘dijew’.
不说‘did you’而是‘dijew’
Right, that’s it for the advanced pronunciation lesson.
好了 这就是今天的发音提升课程
If any of these topics have really interested you
如果今天说的现象中有你感兴趣
and you’d like a more in-depth lesson,
并且想深入了解的
please do comment below on which topic
请在评论中
is the most interesting and I’ll try and make
说出你最喜欢的一个
a more in-depth video about it.
我会试着去做一个更深入的学习视频
But in this video, I kind of just wanted you to be aware of this,
不过在今天的视频里 希望你们意识到连贯发音
so you can think about it whilst you speak.
这样你说的同时就会想起来
It’s highly likely that connected speech
很可能在你们的母语里
exists in your language as well,
也存在连贯发音的现象
and there are similar pronunciation features.
它们之间会有相似的发音特征
Don’t forget to connect with me on all of my social media,
别忘了在社交平台上和我联系哦
I’ve got my Facebook, my Instagram and my Twitter.
我有脸书 INS和推特
And I will see you soon for another lesson, mwah.
下节课再见 啵叽

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

掌握了连贯发音才能更加快速流利地说一口地道的英语,这次露西讲解了连贯发音常见的四种现象。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

妖魔

审核员

审核MF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZTV0Gwyo_Q

相关推荐