未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

最好用的三个交友肢体语言

The 3 BEST Body Language Signs For Making Friends

Welcome to lesson 6 of the Bee Friend course.
欢迎观看《蜜友课》第六期
In our previous lesssons
在我们之前的课程中
we talked about the three reasons
我们讲解了三点
why learning and paying attention to body language is so important.
关于学习和注重肢体语言如此重要的原因
In today’s lesson I’m gonna show you the three body language signs
在今天的课堂中 我将向你们展示三种
you need to use in all of your future interactions.
在以后的交际中用得到的肢体语言
These three so-called friend signals are the three most powerful signs.
这三个友好信号是三个最有效的信号
If used correctly,
如果运用得当
will make others like you a lot more upon meeting you
它会让其他人在遇到你时更加喜欢你
and also make you seem like a much more approachable
也会让你看起来更有亲和力
and trustworthy person.
而且值得信赖
So let’s get started.
那么我们开始吧
we are gonna start off the one sign out of these three
就拿着三个信号中的一个说起
that you probably already know,
你可能已经知道了
which is the smile.
那就是微笑
Smiling is the most powerful friend signal
微笑是最有效的友好信号
and this is for a very good reason.
这是有道理的
See when we smile our brain actually releases endorphins
当我们微笑的时候 大脑会释放内啡肽
which are chemicals that make us feel good
这种物质让我们感到愉悦
and what’s interesting is that people who see your smile
而有趣的是 看到你微笑的人
will also release endorphins in their brains.
他们的大脑中也会释放内啡肽
So when you’re genuinely smiling during a conversation,
因此 在你与人交谈真诚地微笑时
both you and whoever you are interacting with will feel good.
你们双方都会感到非常的开心
But we have to pay close attention to the word genuine.
不过我们要特别注意真诚这个词
See the truth of the matter is there are many moments in our lives
事实上 生活中很多时候
where we force ourselves to smile.
我们在强迫自己微笑
During awkward conversations working retail with mean customers
在和过分的顾客还有讨厌的老板
and dealing with terrible bosses,
进行尴尬的谈话时
we often put on a fake smile
我们经常假笑
to pretend that everything is a okay.
来装作一切都很好
But the problem is It’s pretty easy to tell the difference
然而问题在于人们很容易区分出
between a fake smile and a genuine one.
真笑还是假笑
If you smile incorrectly, the fake way,
如果你笑得不对 在假笑
people will think you are faking your emotions
人们会认为你在伪装情绪
and they will have a hard time trusting you.
他们会难以信任你
It’s gonna have the opposite effect of what you want.
这样就事与愿违了
So it’s very important that you learn
所以学会控制自己
how to create a genuine smile on command correctly.
正确地真诚微笑 是非常重要的
A genuine smile looks something like this.
一个真诚的微笑看起来是这样
When someone is truly happy and they smile,
当一个人真的很开心时
bags will appear under their eyes.
笑起来眼睛下方会隆起
Their cheeks will raise very high
他们的双颊也会鼓起
and slight wrinkles called crow’s feet will appear
眼角会出现
on the edge of their eyes.
细微的鱼尾纹
The best way to practice this is
最好的练习方法
by paying attention to the next time
就是留意下一次
you’re actually having a good time,
当你真的开心
when you’re actually smiling or laughing because you feel great.
而发自内心的微笑或者大笑时
Pay attention to how your face feels and
注意此时自己的面部的感受
then practice it on your own at home in front of a mirror.
然后就可以回到家在镜子面前开始练习了
It takes some practice
这需要练习
but you’ll eventually be able to pull it off.
不过你最终会成功的
And the crazy thing is
神奇的是
when you learn how to create a genuine smile on command,
当你学会了如何控制自己发出真诚的微笑
you will actually feel better in your interactions with others,
你会在和别人交流时感受更好
which makes you seem like an even more fun person to be around.
这会让大家觉得你更加有趣
The second friend signal is what’s called
第二个信号叫做
the eyebrow flash.
挑眉
This is when you raise and drop your eyebrows very very quickly.
就是飞快地将眉毛扬起 放下
In fact you can practice this right now
其实你现在就可以试一下
by raising and lowering your eyebrows as fast as you can
尽可能快地挑起 放下你的眉毛
just like this.
就像这样
If you sit down and watch people in a crowded area,
如果你在一个人多的地方坐下来观察
you’ll notice that almost all close friends
就发现基本所有亲近朋友
who are meeting up will use it upon seeing each other.
互相一见面就会挑动眉毛
It’s kind of a way of saying hello.
像是一种打招呼的方式
So when you use it with a complete stranger
所以 当你对陌生人
or an acquaintance that you barely know.
或者不太熟的人挑眉
It’s gonna make you appear a lot friendlier
会让你看上去更友好
because it’s a body language sign
因为这种信号
that we’re accustomed to seeing our friends use.
是我们习惯看到好朋友用的
So how do we use the eyebrow flash?
那么我们如何运用挑眉呢
Well, it’s best used from a distance
最好在有段距离的时候挑眉
at least a couple of feet away.
至少有几步远
Let’s say you see someone across the room
比如说房间里有个人
that you’d like to talk to.
你想和他交谈
By using the eyebrow flash combined with a bit of eye contact
同时运用眉毛的跳动 一点眼神的交流
and a genuine smile,
和一个真诚的微笑
you’d be telling them hey I’m a friendly person
就是在说 嗨我很友好
and I like to talk to you.
和我聊天吧
Now it’s very important to note that
一定要注意
you have to do this correctly.
你必须把这些做对
If you do the eyebrow flash incorrectly,
如果你的眉毛挑得不好
you’re gonna come off as a complete creep.
你看起来就会像一个大变态
The most common mistake that people make when using the flash
动眉毛时大家最容易犯得错就是
is that they hold their eyebrows up for too long
就是眉毛抬的时间太长
just like this.
像这样
Another common mistake is that they don’t smile.
另一个常见错误就是挑眉时不笑
If you use the eyebrow flash and just stare at someone without smiling,
如果你挑眉又一直盯着别人又不微笑
you’re gonna come off as a potential threat.
就像在威胁别人一样
So try not to do that.
所以千万别这样做
Alright, so let’s move on to the final friend signal,
让我们来看看最后一个友好信号
which is the head tilt.
歪头
Now the head tilt is a powerful friend signal
这是一个有效的友好信号
because of what it implies.
得益于它的含义
See the arteries on the side of our neck
我们脖子侧面的动脉
are some of the most important arteries in our body.
是一些全身最重要的动脉
So when we humans and also other mammals feel threatened,
所以人类和其他哺乳动物受到威胁时
we tend to tuck our neck in
往往会缩起脖子
in order to protect these sensitive areas.
来保护这一敏感的部位
When you actively tilt your head to the side,
当你主动把头倾向一边
you’re actually exposing one of the most vulnerable parts of your body
实际上你就暴露出你最脆弱的部位
to the world which signals to whoever you’re interacting with that
这对于和你交流的人来说意味着
you feel extremely comfortable relaxed and at ease.
你现在感到极度的舒适和放松
And remember like we mentioned before when you do something like smile
记得刚刚我们提到的当你笑的时候
and you feel a certain way
你所感受到的
whoever you’re interacting with
和你交流的那个人
will also feel a little bit of that too.
也会有一点相同的感觉
So, your feeling of ease and comfort will transfer over
所以你的放松和愉快的感觉会传递到
to whoever you’re interacting with.
和你交流的人身上
People are going to think,
人们会想
“Wow! This person is so relaxed around me!
哇 这个人和我相处时好自在
That makes me feel better even though I just met him.”
即使刚认识 也给我更好的感觉
Now how exactly do we do the head tilt?
怎样才能做好这个动作呢
Well, it’s actually quite simple.
其实很简单
You want to make sure that you’re tilting your head
你得先保证你倾斜头部
just a little bit, not so much,
一点就可以了 不要太过
anywhere from 10 to 20 degrees.
大约10到20度
If you tilt your head so much gonna look kind of weird.
如果倾斜得太过 看上去会很奇怪
You want to use the head tilt when you’re close to someone
在你和他人距离较近时歪头
like when you’re sitting down at a table or at the bar.
比如你们在饭桌或吧台的时候
It is especially powerful when someone else is talking and you’re listening to them
尤其当对方说话时你歪着头倾听
as it will look like you are extremely focused
会让别人觉得你特别专注的在倾听
on whatever it is that they’re saying
他们所说的话
and people love a good listener.
大家都喜欢好的聆听者
Now if you combine all three of these powerful friend signals properly
如果你能把这三个有力的友好信号恰当地组合
then it should look something like this.
看起就是这样
And just to give you an idea of how powerful this is.
现在来看一下这些信号有多强大
Let’s compare it to the same person doing none of these things.
让我们对比同一个人不做这些动作的时候
Can you see the difference?
看出差别了吗?
Which one would you want to talk to more?
你更愿意和谁交谈呢?
These three friends signals are extremely important
当你想给别人留下良好的第一印象的时候
when it comes off to giving a good first impression.
这三种友好信号就非常重要了
So make sure you practice using them
所以在未来的交际活动中
in all of your future interactions.
一定要多练习使用它们
If you do I guarantee that
如果你做了 我保证
you will see an improvement in how people receive you.
你能看到自己在交友有很大的提升
In our next lesson we’re gonna talk
下一期我们讲
about body language signs you want to avoid.
一些需要避免的肢体语言
You just learned about what signals will make you become more likeable
刚刚学习了如何变得更讨人喜欢
but there are also signals out there that you need to avoid like the plague.
但还有一些肢体语言你要像避瘟疫避开
Signals that will make you unlikable.
会让你被讨厌的肢体语言
So make sure you subscribe and hit that Bell icon
所以别忘了点击铃铛图标订阅
because you definitely don’t want to miss it.
你一定不想错过这些内容
Besides that guys, stay tuned.
请继续关注我们

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

学会这三种肢体语言,让你更容易交到朋友!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

雪婷

审核员

审核员CR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Efd0DnqQM

相关推荐