ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

3. 2个对于建立习惯最大的误解 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

3. 2个对于建立习惯最大的误解

The 2 Biggest Misconceptions About Building Habits

大家好 这里是激励胶囊
Hey there, improvement pill here
欢迎来到《自我驯服》第三课
welcome to lesson three of the tamed course.
如果你没有看过之前的课 现在暂停视频
If you have not watched the previous lessons, pause this video right now
点击下方简介链接
and click on the link in the description below.
因为要记住 为了你能充分利用本课程
Because remember, in order for you to get the most out of this course
真正学到如何 改变你的习惯和生活
in order for you to really learn how to change your habits and change your life.
本系列的每集视频你都不应错过
You’re gonna have to watch each and every single one of the videos.
我们将在今天的视频中指出
In today’s video, we’re going to debunk two of
人们对于培养习惯最大的两个误解
the biggest misconceptions people have about building habits,
首先是关于 养成或改掉一个习惯真正需要多久
and the first is in regards to how long it takes to actually form or break a habit.
你可能以前听过需要21天这样那样的话
You’ve probably heard at one point or another,
但这根本就不对
oh it takes 21 days and it’s simply just not true.
这一误解事实上来源于麦斯威尔·马尔茨
This misconception actually stems from a guy named Maxwell Maltz.
马尔茨是一位60年代的整形外科医生
Maltz was a plastic surgeon back in the 60s
在他工作时 他注意到
and he noticed that when he worked with people,
换了新鼻子或稍做整容的人
who got a new nose or add some sort of facial reconstruction,
在照镜子时会感到不适应
these people would feel uncomfortable when looking in the mirror
马尔茨发现在他们对新面孔更适应前
and Maltz found that it took them about 21 days to get used to what they were seeing
通常需要21天他们才能习惯镜子中看到的画面
before they were more comfortable with the new faces and
滑稽的是 他用这种几乎没有 科学依据的简单观察作依据
what’s funny is that he took this simple observation
在他的书《心理控制论》中
with little to no science backing it up and he stated that it
阐述养成或改变习惯 需要二十一天的观点
takes 21 days to form or break a habit in his book psycho-cybernetics
这本心理自助书成了一本畅销书 最终卖了上百万本
which was a self-help book that went on to becoming a best-seller and eventually sold millions of copies.
久而久之 人们认为养成一个习惯 需要21天这件事是对的
And over time people just assumed that this 21 days to build a habit thing was true.
所以养成或改掉一个习惯究竟需要多久呢?
So how long does it really take to form or break a habit?
近期 伦敦大学的
Well, the recent study conducted at the College of London
菲利帕·惠利教授的研究表明 这需要看情况
by Professor Philippa Whaley found that it really depends.
他们观察并记录了一组测试者
They looked at a group of people and tracked how long
达到各种不同习惯的 最大自动性需要的时间
it took for them to reach a point of maximum automaticity for a variety of different habits.
现在给不知道什么是最大自动性的观众解释一下
Now for those of you that don’t know what automaticity is.
主要指在做一件事时你需要花费的心思可以少到什么程度
it’s basically how little thought you need to put into a task
例如 如果我让你系鞋带
For example, if I told you to tie your shoe,
你不需要很努力的去思考
you wouldn’t have to think about it very hard.
因为你已经系过太多次鞋带
Chances are you’ve tied your shoes enough times that
并已经达到了最大自动性的程度
it’s already reached a point of maximum automaticity
当你达到某件事的最大自动性时
A routine is considered to be a fully embedded habit
它就会变成一个深入脑海的习惯
when it reaches the highest point of automaticity,
这是描绘这组调查结果的图表
and here’s a graph from the study that depicts.
显示了每个习惯都有所谓的自动性曲线和最大自发点
Study found that every single routine out there has what’s called the automaticity line.
如果你重复行为足够多次
A point where if you’ve repeated the routine enough times,
它会变得越来越自动化
it becomes as automatic as it’s going to get.
在该点 你的行为成为习惯
At this point, your routine is now a habit and
该研究发现 达到自动性曲线
this study found that it can take anywhere from two weeks to nine months
需要两周到九个月不等 平均66天
with an average of 66 days to reach this line.
时间长短取决于行为的复杂程度和难度
And it all depends on how complicated and hard the routine is.
例如 早上按时吃饭的行为
For example, the routine of taking her supplements in the morning,
可能只需要三周就能达到自动曲线
might only take three weeks before it reaches the line of automaticity,
然后 这个行为就会完全融入你的生活 变成一种你自然而然就会去做的习惯
before it becomes a fully embedded habit that you don’t even have to think about.
另一方面 去体育馆锻炼的行为
On the other hand, a routine of going to the gym
达到它的自主曲线可能需要花费六个月
and working out might take six months before it hits this line.
所以 对所有认为
So for all of you out there who think
哦 我只需要坚持这个行为21天
oh I only need to stick to this routine for 21 days
或者 哦我只需要完成一个90天的挑战的人来说
or oh I just need to complete a 90 day challenge,
那你完全错了
you’re gravely mistaken.
你必须明白这将是 很长很长的一段路
You have to understand that it’s going to be a long long journey.
根据你要养成的习惯的种类
A journey that could potentially take almost a year to complete
你很可能需要花费近一年的时间
depending on what sort of habits you’re trying to build.
对你们中的很多人来说似乎很可怕
Now this might seem scary for a lot of you
我怎样一整年内一天不落的保持这些习惯呢
how am I gonna stick to these habits without missing a day for an entire year
这就是我们的第二个普遍误解
and this brings us the common misconception number two
如果你老毛病又犯了 你对烟瘾缴械投降开始抽烟
which is that if you relapse, if you give in and smoke a cigarette
或者喝酒 或缺席了一天冥想
or have a drink or you miss a day of meditation,
一切会功亏一篑
that it’s all over.
这是我们中很多人有过的我称之为“全有或全无”的想法
A lot of us have what I like to call the all-or-nothing mindset
我们认为一旦行为中断所有的努力会付之东流
we think oh once the streak is broken, all of my hard work is gone
因为已经这样 我索性破罐子破摔
and because it’s gone I should just relapse over and over again.
我还是好好享受吧 但真相远非如此
Right, I might as well enjoy myself and this is far from the truth.
这场研究中有相当多的人
A significant number of people in the same study
在养成指定习惯时偷懒了一两天
missed a day or two when building their assigned new habits.
也许是他们太累了 或也许他们只是忘记了
Maybe they were too tired or maybe they just forgot.
研究人员利用这次机会观察偶尔偷懒 对自动性曲线的影响
The researchers took this opportunity to look at its effects on the automaticity line.
出乎他们意料的是 他们发现
And to their surprise they found that missing a single day
偷懒一天并没有影响进程
does not have a clear effect on your progress.
几乎不存在进度损失
The amount of progress loss was almost non-existent.
但他们发现如果继续偷懒
However, they found that if you continue to relapse
不去健身房或者不做日常冥想
going to the gym or doing your daily meditation,
这将损失大量进度
then you started losing a lot of progress.
进度损失程度是呈指数的 所以偷懒两天
And the amount of progress loss was exponential.
要比偷懒一天严重的多
So missing two days was significantly worse than missing just one day
缺席一周比两天严重的多
missing a week was way worse than missing two days
这对我们意味着什么呢
So what does this mean for us.
我们需要转变思想
This means that we need a shift our mindset,
我们不应关注数值的增长
we shouldn’t focus on a numerical streak,
只计算从上次犯老毛病以来有多少天了
we should not count the amount of days it’s been since our last relapse.
我们应有的观念是尽自己最大的努力
Mindset that we should have is that we’re gonna try our best to
坚持尽可能久 直到行为达到自动性曲线
stick to this habit for as many months as it takes until it reaches this line of automaticity.
因为你可能在某个时刻旧病重发
Because chances are you’re going to laughs at one point or another,
事实上 研究已经表明
in fact, studies have shown that 90% of all people
90%的人在戒瘾或养成新习惯时
trying to overcome their addictions or build new habits
至少会犯一次老毛病
relapse at least once throughout their journey.
重要的是你要强迫自己
What’s important is that you force yourself to go back to
在接下来的日子继续保持好习惯
building your good habits the following day.
你必须要忍住放纵的冲动
You must resist the urges to binge
因为那是你真正丢失进度的时候
because that’s when you actually start losing progress
只要你能忍住 你最终将达到自动性曲线
As long as you can do this, you will eventually reach the automaticity line.
你可能会拖延一两天
You may have postponed it by a day or two,
但只要你坚持再尝试一次
but as long as you get back up and try again.
不要担心是否连胜 你最终将达到那条线
Don’t worry about the streak you will eventually reach that line and
一旦你达到那条线
once you hit that line it
这将成为一件自发的事
becomes automatic so now that you know how
现在你知道了习惯怎样发挥作用
habits work and you also know how long
以及养成一个习惯真正的时间
it really takes to form a habit now it’s
现在我们该挑一个习惯了
time for us to select a habit together there’s dozens
这里有很多习惯
of good habits out there
都很有益
that are all beneficial
我们涉及到其中的大部分
so we’re gon na cover a bunch of them and then we’re
然后只选择一个
gon na pick one and focus on that one
在剩下的过程中只关注这一个
for the rest of the course because remember
记住我们的战略是
our strategy is to adopt good
养成好习惯 以便它们最终会代替旧癖
new habits so that they can eventually replace your current addiction
在赞助商帮助下
the same course was brought to you for absolutely free with
频道的其他视频也是完全免费提供
the help of the patrons of this channel
如果你想支持我们
if you want to support the cause and
帮助我创造更多像这样的视频
help me create more videos
请浏览我的pateon网页 或下面的说明框
like this please visit my patreon page right here or in the description box
你会看到我们所有的顾客能得到的额外福利
below to find out about the perks and benefits that
敬请期待
all my patrons receive stay tuned

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频讲述了人们对养成习惯的两个误解

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

NALIEZM

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxDStOiWUDc

相关推荐