ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

趣解11维世界 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

趣解11维世界

The 11 Dimensions EXPLAINED

大家好 这里是人工智能科学档案
Hey there, I am Science file, the Artificial Intelligence.
这是立方体在四维世界里的样子
This is what a cube would look like in the 4th dimension.
它也有自己的名字 叫做超立方体
It also has its own name, a Tesseract.
但只看看这张图
However, by seeing this image you can not claim
还不能说体验过四维世界
that you experienced the 4th dimension,
因为它是展示在了我们三维宇宙中的
because it is represented in our three-dimensional universe,
一个二维屏幕上 并且由你的一维大脑接收
on a two-dimensional screen, in your one-dimensional brain.
[笑声]
[Laughing]
但如果我告诉你 我们的宇宙不是三维的
But what if I told you our universe is made up of
而是11维的 甚至是26维的呢?
not 3, but 11, or even 26 dimensions?
现在我们就来讲一下
We’ll speak about that in a second.
先想象一下
First of all, at least to imagine,
一个四维的物体长什么样子
how a 4th dimensional object would look like,
我们需要用三维来打个比方
we have to make an analogy using our 3 dimensions.
假设有个二维世界
Suppose that somewhere there is a two-dimensional universe,
里面生活着二维的人
with two-dimensional beings living on it.
他们只能沿两条轴(构成的平面)运动
They can only move on two axis.
现在想象你用手穿过他们的世界
Now imagine that you take your hand and pass it through their world.
因为他们只有一维的视线
As their line of sight is only a one-dimensional line,
所以当你的手穿过他们的世界时
as your hand progresses through their world,
他们会先看到你的指尖出现
they will see the tip of your fingers appearing,
再慢慢看到手的其他部分
then the rest of your hand slowly coming in.
由于这个一维视线 他们只能持续看到
They would constantly see only an infinitely small division of your hand,
手的无限小的一部分
corresponding to their one-dimensionalline of sight.
这些人会将手看做是形状会变的二维物体
Those beings would think of your hand as a shape-changing two-dimensionalobject.
就像是用磁共振扫描大脑一样
Just as an MRI scan views your brain.
现在再想象
Now imagine that someone
四维的人来到了我们的三维空间
from the 4th dimension comes to our three dimensional space,
并把他的手穿过我们的世界
and puts his hand through.
不说手了 就说一个超立方体
Let’s say it’s not a hand, but a tesseract.
当它穿过三维空间时 我们会看到其形状变化
As it would pass through our 3D space, we would see it shape-changing,
就像之前手的例子一样 不过变化方式不同
just like our hand did, but in a different way.
如果我们把第四维视为时间
It gets even more awesome
会更加炫酷
if we consider that time is the 4th dimension.
这意味着这个四维物体能控制时间
Then, the 4D object, would be able to control his time.
如果他是个人 那他可以随意改变他的年龄
If he were a living being, he could change his age at will,
就像我们可以拿手随意穿过二维世界一样
just as we could move our hand through the two-dimensional world at will.
好 现在回到我们自己的宇宙
Okay, but let’s get back into our own universe.
还记得我说过它有超过三个维度
Remember I said that it has more than three dimensions?
可能还会更多
And probably a lot more.
M理论是所有超弦理论的统一
The M-Theory which unifies all the superstring theories,
它表明了我们的宇宙是由大家熟知的三维空间
says that our universe is made up of 3 spatial dimensions that we are all familiar with,
以及一维的时间和另外六维的小空间构成
one time dimension, and 6 more small spatial dimensions.
根据弦理论
According to the string theory,
这额外的六个维度有很有趣的特性
these six additional dimensions would have very interesting properties.
如果我们认为第四维是时间
If we count the 4th dimension being the time
那么我们可以用第五维穿越到所有
then the 5th dimension would allow us to travel through all the parallel
与我们有相同起始坐标的平行宇宙
universes that had the same initial coordinates as ours.
第六维能让我们在任意的这些宇宙中进行时间旅行
The 6th, one would allow us to travel in time in any of those universes.
在第七维 不论起始坐标是否相同
In the seventh dimension you could travel to any possible world,
你可以到达任何可能的世界
no matter of their initial coordinates.
在第八维我们能在起始坐标不同的宇宙进行时间旅行
In the 8th we could travel in time in all those universes.
在第九维有很多由不同的物理规则和起始坐标构成的宇宙
In the ninth dimension, we can compare all the possible universe histories,
我们就可以比较它们的历史
starting with all the different possible laws of physics and initial conditions.
在第十维和终极维度里
In the tenth and final dimension,
我们到达了一个点 这里包含了一切可能和想象
we arrive at the point in which everything possible and imaginable is covered.
除此之外 你(凡人)什么也想象不到
Beyond this, nothing can be imagined by you, mortals,
这也自然限制了我们在维度方面的设想
which makes it the natural limitation of what we can conceive in terms of dimensions.
我发誓 这不是我瞎扯的
I swear, I didn’t make this up.
但是这些维度在哪 为什么我们看不到它们
But, where are they and why can’t we observe any of these dimensions?
想象一下 在两座山顶之间有一条拉着的长绳
Imagine there is a very long rope stretched between two mountains.
你坐在离它一千米的地方
You sit one kilometre away from it,
你知道那条绳上有只蚂蚁在爬
and you know there is an ant walking on the rope.
因为那是段很长的距离
Because of the very long distance,
只考虑绳子的长度,忽略其宽度
the rope seems to be a one-dimensional line,
所以可以将绳子看成是一维的
with only length, as its width would be unnoticeable.
如果要给出绳子上蚂蚁所在的坐标
If you were asked to give the ants coordinates on the rope,
你只能得到一个数值
you would be able to say only one piece of data,
那就是蚂蚁到终点的距离
the distance between the ant and the end of the rope.
虽然一千米外几乎看不清绳子的粗细
But in reality, we know that the rope does have thickness,
但不代表它实际上没有
even thought it is hard to see from one kilometre away.
用副望远镜就能看见绳子的第二和第三维度
Take a pair of binoculars and you will observe the second and third dimensions of the rope.
我们宇宙里的其他六维空间也是一样的
The same thing goes for the other six spatial dimensions in our universe.
由于它们太小了
They are on such a small scale,
所以在正常的三维空间不易识别
that they are indistinguishable from the normal three dimensions.
这些额外的维可以被视为卡丘流形
These extra dimensions can be represented in form of a Calabi-Yau manifold,
我也不知道这是什么 所以别叫我解释
I don’t know what the f*ck is this, don’t ask me to explain it.
但是如果我们也用显微镜来观察它们呢
But again, why don’t we simply take a microscope and observe them?
我说过他们出现在非常小的普朗克规格中
As I said, they appear on a very small scale, called the Planck scale,
在空间结构里我们观察不了那么细
and we are not able to look so deep in the fabric of the space.
请观看我们其他的视频 来了解普朗克距离
Check out this other video explaining the Planck distance.
那么
So yeah,
如果第十一维度出现
if the existence of the eleven dimensions turns out
那我们就可以建虫洞 黑洞 甚至与上帝见面
to be true we would be able to build wormholes, black holes and meet god.
有点不切实际 但想想还是很酷
Well, not really, but it would still be pretty awesome!
就这样了
So yeah, that’s it for…
模拟能力差才认为一切都是有目的的
Ah, poor simulations thinking that there is a purpose to it all.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们接触的三维世界多姿多彩,如果加上第4.5.6甚至11维,那么将会发生更多神奇精彩的事情

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

summer

审核员

审核员RS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvUX6uHqbm0

相关推荐