ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

美好生活的头等大事 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

美好生活的头等大事

The #1 Thing You Should Focus On To Get The Good Life (Health, Wealth, Love , & Happiness)

《探寻智慧》
– Seeking Wisdom.
哦 我拿的位置可能不对
Now, this book’s backwards because the phone’s flipped,
但是书名就是
but that’s what it says.
《探寻智慧》
Seeking Wisdom.
你知道 有人问我
And you know, somebody asked me,
应该关注什么?
how should you focus?
日常该做什么?
What should your daily routine be?
我接下来告诉你
I’m gonna tell you this.
请有选择地聆听
Depending on who you listen to,
你会得到一大堆建议
you can get a whole bunch of advice.
你知道 你要健康 要正确饮食
You know, you can be healthy, you need to eat right,
要有六块腹肌
get a six pack.
一些人会告诉你追求金钱
Other people will tell you that you need to pursue money.
看好你的…你知道 他们这样说 紧紧看好你的钱
Get your, you know, what do they say, secure your bag.
许多人告诉你 你得寻找爱
A lot of people will tell you that you gotta find love,
这才是最重要的
that’s the most important thing.
有人会说 当然是幸福了
Other people are gonna say happiness,
这才是最重要的
this is the most important thing.
但孔子说
But Confucius said,
“三心二意终将一事无成”
“The man who chases two rabbits catches none.”
即使我非常痴迷于
And even though I’m a big fan
追求健康 财富 爱 幸福
of going after health, wealth, love and happiness,
这四种
that’s four things.
(笑)追求四只兔子的男人
(laughs) The man who pursues four rabbits
当然一无所获
definitely gets none.
或者追求四只兔子的女人
Or a woman.
我不知道为什么孔子只说男人
I dunno why Confucius said just men but, you know,
不过现在时代改变了
times have changed.
我会告诉你们一个朋友的话
So I’ll tell you what a friend told me.
如果你对生活随意
Because if you’re not careful in life,
你将一无所获
you’re ain’t gonna get anything done.
因为要做的事太多了
Because there’s too much to do.
若你像我一样 你会非常繁忙
If you’re like me, you’re busy.
你知道 我在睡前录的这个视频
You know, I’m just catching up here before I go to bed.
我前阵子就想录这个视频了
I wanted to record this video a while ago.
现在才有时间录
I’m just getting to it now.
我确信你很忙
I’m sure you’re busy.
我有一个朋友叫艾利克斯 他说
I have a friend named Alex and he said,
他想出一个词“原子使用案例”
he came up with this term called the Atomic Use Case.
我说这个词取自哪里?
I said where the hell did you get that from?
他说不知道 只是胡编乱造而已
He goes I dunno, I just made it up.
我说“原子使用案例”指什么?
And I said what’s the Atomic Use Case?
他说 好吧 就是指把主要精力放在一件事情上
He said well, you basically focus on one thing,
这时 许多事情排队等着
and by doing it, everything else lines up.
有些像多米诺骨牌
Kinda like dominoes.
你推一张boom boom boom boom boom
You push one, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.
你只推一张
You just gotta push the one,
四张全倒了
and the four all fall into place.
所以倒下的四个是什么呢?
So what are the four things that fall, that you gotta…
让你能一箭多雕的
Uh, what is the one thing you gotta focus on,
那一件事情是什么?
that all four of those will fall in place?
让你健康富有
That you’ll be healthy, that you’ll have wealth,
让你找到爱情 幸福快乐
that you’ll have love, that you’ll be happy.
过上好生活
You know, the good life.
获得那些美好的东西的那一件事情是什么?
All those things.
或许真谛就在这本书里
And maybe it’s what this book is about.
《探寻智慧》
Seeking Wisdom.
智慧是常识
Wisdom is common sense,
常识并不普通
and common sense isn’t common anymore.
你看
You see.
如果你有智慧 你就知道相信什么才能健康
If you get wisdom, you’ll know what to believe about being healthy,
因为到处都有膳食风尚
because there’s a lot of diet fads out there.
你会知道相信哪个才能富有
You’ll know what to believe about being wealthy,
因为有许多一夜致富之道
because there’s a lot of get-rich-quick schemes
并没有效果
that don’t work.
有些一夜致富 听起来不错
There’s some get-rich-quick ones that ain’t too bad.
(笑)当然 不是真的“一夜”致富
(laughs) You know, not get rich quick overnight,
那是不可能的
those don’t work.
但是有些方法 我把它们叫做快速致富
But there’s ones, I call them get rich quicker.
大部分人是在一辆缓慢的火车上
Most people are on a slow train,
按这个速度得等到153岁才能发家致富
they’re gonna be rich when they’re 153.
你算一下
If you do the math.
那车真的很慢
That’s the slow train.
所以你想活着的时候就发财 当然不是一夜致富
You wanna be alive, so you don’t wanna get rich quick,
但是你的确想快点发财
but you do wanna get rich quicker.
我并不是说每个人都要成为亿万富翁
And I’m not talking about everyone need to be a billionaire,
那并不现实
that’s not practical.
但发现自己的独立性还是比较现实的
But finding out your independence is achievable,
我相信 对每个人来说都是如此
I believe, by everybody.
不过这取决于你住在哪个国家
Depending on what countries you live in,
有些国家的人起步更难
some countries are a little bit harder than others.
但如果你生活在西方民主国家
But if you’re in a western country with democracy,
你就不必有太多后顾之忧了
you should be able to pull it off.
即使很难
Even though it’s hard,
即使阻力重重
even though there’s forces pulling against you.
如果你有智慧 有常识
If you’ve got that wisdom, that common sense.
我刚才说过 不要小看常识
Like I said, it isn’t common.
在学校你学不到它
You don’t learn it in school.
吉姆·罗马说什么来着?
What does Jim Rome say?
那是我目前最喜欢的一句引言
My favorite quote right now?
正式教育教你谋生
Formal education will make you a living,
而自我教育让你富有
but self-education can make you a fortune.
考虑一下 想想这句话的实用性
Think about what that means, the practicalities of that.
基本上就是这个意思:
It basically means this.
你进入了学校
That you go through the school system,
接受均等教育
you go through the average upbringing.
我不知道你的家庭教育如何
I don’t know how your upbringing with your parents were,
但好奇心已经被扼杀了
but curiosity is killed.
很早就被扼杀了
It’s killed young,
因为父母告诉你 不要有太多疑问
by parents telling you to not ask so many questions
别人相信什么你就相信什么
and just accept what they believe.
年轻人被学校制度扼杀
It’s killed by the school system
它们有整齐划一的时间 课程
that doesn’t have time, or the curriculum for you.
那么会发生什么呢
And so what happens is,
好奇心可是智慧的祖先
curiosity’s the precursor to wisdom.
你有好奇心 才能有智慧
You gotta be curious to be wise.
你得明白 好奇心有点像汽车
You gotta understand, it’s kinda like a car.
如果你想对汽车了如指掌
If you wanna be wise about a car,
你得打开汽车前盖
you could be able to flip the hood of a car,
看看内部 了解引擎的工作原理
look inside, and understand how the engine works.
你要是很无知
Because if you don’t have that,
那机修工什么也会不告诉你 他们会敲你竹杠
any mechanic could tell you anything or rip you off.
这就是大多数人的生存状态
And that’s how most people’s lives become.
他们在不知情的情况下被宰
They get ripped off because they don’t understand
他们不知道前车盖下有什么
what’s under the hood.
他们不知道引擎的工作原理
They don’t understand how the engine works.
他们不明白人类心理学
They don’t understand psychology of people,
而这些却是智慧的一部分
that’s part of wisdom.
你得知道如何读心
You gotta know how to read people.
他们不知道经济的运行
They don’t understand how economics work.
所以他们根本不知道股票市场
So they don’t understand a little bit about the stock market.
你得知道一些房地产的知识
You gotta know about real estate.
不是吗?
You know?
你得知道“说服”和“销售”
You gotta know about persuasion and sales,
因为有时你得向人们展示你的故事 并有足够的信服力
because sometimes you’re gonna have to show people your side of the story and do it convincingly enough
这样别人才会相信你
that they believe you.
你知道 我从事在线教育的部分原因
You know, part of the reason I’ve made some of my businesses around online education,
你知道 我有67步成功法则
you know, I got 67 Steps,
我有在线房地产
and I got the online real estate,
还有社交媒体营销机构
and social media marketing agency,
还有教你当企业家的速成班
and accelerator to teach you how to become an entrepreneur.
我有许多不同的计划 因为我意识到
I got these different programs because I realized
它不是唾手可得的
it’s not out there.
除非你读很多书
Unless you read a lot of books,
但是大多数人没时间读书
and most people don’t have time to read books.
所以在现代社会中 这些智慧很难获得
So it becomes very tricky in a modern world to get this wisdom.
因为许多人不明智
Because most people ain’t wise,
许多人没有耐心
most people don’t take the time,
许多人的好奇心被扼杀
most people’s curiosity has been killed.
所以你必须使自己的好奇心苏醒过来
So you’ve gotta revive it in yourself.
你知道 今天早些时候 我和格兰特·卡顿交谈
You know, I was with Grant Cardone earlier today,
有件事一直在我头脑中挥之不去
and one of the things that stuck out in my mind,
他和我视频聊天
he interviewed me on his Grant Cardone TV,
他在那里赚了很多钱
and he makes a lot of money there.
但是显然
But one thing that stuck out is,
你也能够大有作为 对
for you to be able to accomplish that, right,
他很聪明 但是在那些奋斗的岁月里
he’s a smart guy, but in his years, you know,
他一直在努力弄清如何做
figuring out how to do that.
对你来说 最后
And for you, at the end of the day,
如果你没常识 没智慧
if you don’t have common sense and wisdom,
你赚了很多钱 却守不住它们
you’ll make a lot of money and you’ll lose it.
你听说过一个普通人中了彩票结果过了五六年就破产了的故事吗?
Did you know the average person who wins the lottery is broke five, six years later?
一个普通的职业运动员
The average professional athlete.
你知道美式足球吧?
You know, the NFL football?
(笑)全国橄榄球联赛
(laughs) National Football League?
所谓的“好景不长”
Next you call that Not For Long.
意思是 你赚了不少钱
Meaning, the money you have,
但你要是受伤了你的职业生涯就结束了
you don’t play long cause you get injured,
同样地 如果你不懂如何管理和投资
and you don’t have your money long
你也守不住你的钱的
because you don’t know how to manage it and invest it.
所以你得知道生活表象之下是什么
So you gotta know what’s under the hood of life.
你得会察言观色
You gotta know how to read people.
你得懂得演说
You gotta know a little bit about public speaking,
你得了解销售
you gotta know a little bit about sales,
你得了解市场
you gotta understand marketing.
在现代社会 你得了解社交媒体
Now in the modern world you gotta understand social media.
就算你有了点子 要是你不懂得察言观色还能有什么下文呢
If you got an idea, how else you gonna read people?
记住我的话:广告栏的时代
Mark my words, the days of billboards,
甚至电视广告
the days of even TV advertisements,
广播广告 电话簿的时代
or radio advertisements, yellow pages,
全都已经过去了
this is all disappearing.
我现在可以通过社交媒体接触到你
I’m reaching you right now through social media.
砰 一下子就出现了
Pow, right there.
只要有点子你也可以通过网络完成所有事情
And you can do the same thing when you have an idea,
如果你有商业计划 有产品
when you got a business plan, when you have a product,
想要接触许多人的话
you wanna reach a lot of people.
但这时候就要用到智慧了
But it’s gonna take wisdom,
因为社交平台的规则不是说 你去了以后心想 哈 我要发帖子了 就能引起注意
because social media isn’t just a formula that you just go, I’m gonna post something.
数百万 上亿人发帖子
Millions, hundreds of millions of people post
但大多数人根本看不到
and most people don’t see it.
你得知道如何脱颖而出
You gotta know how to stand out from the crowd,
也就是要明白认知偏差
that’s understanding the cognitive biases
要懂得察言观色
and understanding how to read people
要理解人格类型
and understand their personality types.
因为人们千差万别
Not all people are the same.
可能 你问不同的科学家
There’s probably, depending on which scientist you ask,
他们给你的答案从有10种人格类型到有20种人格类型 答案各不相同
anywhere from 10 to 20 major personality types.
你可以称之为“原型”
Archetypes, you could call them.
所以 你需要甄别他们的差异
So again, that means you gotta do a little study.
我不是在告诉你翻开书
And I’m not just talking about flip open a book
做些题目 做一些小测验
and answer questions and do a little quiz.
这些谁都会做 只要你上过大学或高中
You know, if you’re in college or high school,
或者要是成人的话可能上的是成人夜校
or night school if you’re an adult.
不是 我谈的是不普通的常识
No, I’m talking about common sense ain’t common.
你能做点实际的事情吗?
Can you do the practical stuff, you know?
很多事本可以轻而易举
And a lot of it’s simpler than we try to make it.
所以 请读查理∙芒格的《探寻智慧》吧
So yeah, this Charlie Munger book, Seeking Wisdom.
你知道 我会给你举个例子
You know, I’ll give you an example.
这就是为什么在社交媒体营销项目上
That’s why the social media marketing program?
我关闭 再开放
I close it, and I open it back up.
关闭 再…
I close it, and I…
部分原因是 我明白
Part of wisdom is understanding
大多数人根本不能理解那个项目
that most people ain’t never gonna get with the program.
那么你这么做有什么意义呢?
So what you’re doing?
不要让什么人都有机会和你接触
Don’t make yourself one hundred percent available
因为大多数人都是傻子
to all people cause most people are fools,
你不会想被傻瓜包围
and you don’t wanna surround yourself with fools.
所以我开启了社交媒体营销项目
So I got that social media marketing program,
我告诉别人我会教你怎么靠这个赚钱
I’m like, I’ll show you how you can do this and make some money.
全职 兼职
Full time, part time.
有人赚10块 20块
Got people making 10, 20,
我记得有人赚了五六万
I think a guy making fifty, sixty thousand.
你知道吗?
You know?
当然不是每个人都能做到
Not everyone does that, obviously.
他是个例外 他只有21岁
He’s an exceptional case, but he’s only 21.
但也没那么例外
Not that exceptional.
所以我打开了 我问谁求知若饥?
So I open it up and say who’s really hungry?
谁准备好了要学?
Who’s ready to learn?
不可思议的是 甚至当我公布结果时
And amazingly, even when I show results,
还有一半的人表示怀疑
half the people, they’re skeptical.
你知道 当你没有常识
You know, because when you don’t have common sense
你就不知道何时该听从建议
you don’t know when to be open minded
何时该悲观
versus when to be pessimistic.
这是平衡的
That’s a balancing.
有时候你必须精明
Sometimes you must be cynical,
但有时候过于精明会让你错失良机
but sometimes cynicism closes the doors on opportunities.
你知道 有人就是不明白这一点
You know, people don’t get that.
有时候过于精明会让你错失良机
Sometimes cynicism closes the door on opportunity.
但有时候也很必要
And sometimes it’s wise to be cynical,
因为你就要被敲诈了
because you’re about to be ripped off.
你得知道如何辨别不同之处
You gotta know how to discern and tell the difference.
这就是常识 也是智慧
That’s common sense, aka wisdom.
我关闭了那个计划
I closed that program down,
有些人会问 为什么我进不去了?
some people are like, why can’t I get in?
我关了一个房地产项目六个月
I closed the real estate one for six months,
人们还以为我是开玩笑
people thought I was joking.
不 我是故意这么做的 因为它能筛人
No, I did that on purpose because it separates.
它分出了求知若渴的人和骗子
It separates the hungry from the fakers.
分出了真正想学的人和假装想学的人
People hungry to learn from the fakers.
一旦他们毕业 我会再开班授课
And then once people graduate, I’ll open up a few spots.
现在就在开
I think it’s open right now.
关于社交媒体
Social media thing.
但是我会将它再次关闭
But I’m gonna close it back up,
然后人们会打盹 会迷失
and then people snooze, they lose.
所以你得知道如何做
You gotta know how to do that.
你得知道如何探索 如何测试
You gotta know how to probe and test.
你的大部分问题都来自于人
Most of your problems will come from people,
比来自经济啊 谁是总统啊 经济衰退啊等等的问题
even more than economics, and who’s the president, and recessions.
这些确实会引起一些问题 别误解我
Those cause problems, don’t get me wrong.
天气也会引发问题 还有飓风之类
And weather causes problems, and hurricanes and all of that.
地震
Earthquakes.
但绝大部分问题来源于与人相处
But the majority of people’s problems are getting along
还有被人利用
and people exploiting you.
这很重要
So that’s another big thing.
这是你社交时会学到的东西
That’s one of the things that you learn when you do social media.
你学会察言观色
You learn to read people
因为你要很很多人相处
because you interact with a lot of people.
我每天都收到成千上万条评论
I get thousands and thousands of comments a day
它们铺满我的社交媒体 邮件
across all my social media and emails.
我想 它教会我 让我
And it’s taught me, it’s made me, I think,
有了之前不知道的常识
have a little more common sense that I didn’t have before.
所以最后
So at the end of the day,
你获取健康 财富 爱 幸福的能力
your ability to get health, wealth, love, happiness,
这些是美好生活的四个支柱
the four pillars of the good life,
来自于一心一意地追求智慧
come from the single-minded focus on wisdom.
什么是智慧呢?
And what is wisdom?
哦 常识就是智慧
Well, it’s the common sense
你首先要有好奇心 并善于观察
you get from being curious and observant.
然后大胆去尝试 不要恐惧
And trying things, and not being afraid,
不要犹豫不决 不要畏首畏尾
and not procrastinating, being fearful.
明白了吗?
You know?
所以我希望你能找到它
So I hope you find it.
我正在寻找 我也没把握
I’m seeking it, I don’t know, you know,
我都是靠运气
I stumble upon it at times.
有时我很聪明 有时我就像个傻瓜
Sometimes I’m wise and sometimes I’m a fool.
希望 当你有些经验时
And hopefully, as you get a little experience,
你聪明的日子
the days where you’re foolish are outnumbered
就会比你愚蠢的日子多了
by the days that you’re wise,
这时候你常识就丰富了
and you put a little common sense, you know.
走出农场 远离城市
Get out on a farm, too, get out of the city.
城市会让你与现实脱节
City will make you lose touch with reality.
去徒步旅行 去露营
Go take a hike, go camp.
驾舟远行
You know, go take a boat out.
在大洋中心驾船捕鱼
Fishing boat, out in the middle of the ocean.
和大自然亲密接触 接点地气
Something to reconnect, get grounded.
如果你做了这些事
And if you do these things,
你的奖励就是健康
the reward is you can get that health,
你就能赚钱了
you can make money.
明白吗?
You know?
得到健康 财富 爱 幸福
Get that health, wealth, love and happiness.
只要你一心一意 它们就会附属而来
Those are the byproducts of that single-minded,
原子使用案例
Atomic Use Case.
那么
So, yeah.
好吧 再见
Alright, talk to you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

什么让你的生活更美好?是健康、财富、爱、幸福……?还是另有其他?找到你的头等大事,你才能轻而易举地过上美好的生活!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

我来人间转一转

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CIH1iZI_1M

相关推荐