未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

克服职场恐惧-年轻人应该知道的事

The #1 Thing Every Intern in America Should Know | DailyVee 481

太多人年轻时想兼而有之
– Too many people intheir youth want both.
既想指责父母满口胡言乱语
They want to claim that their parents are full of shit
或者他们做得不对
or this is wrong
又不愿意投入精力证明自己
but they don’t want to take the jump into what they claim
所以他们两者都要
and so you want both.
既想要鄙视建立的规则
You want to shit on the establishment
但又不乐意冒着风险证明自己足够优秀
but you’re not willing to take the risk to prove if you’re good enough.
所以是你瞎扯 而不是他们
Then you’re full of shit, not them.
[轻电子音乐]
[slow electronic music]
你有你的观点
You’ve got your perspective.
[观众鼓掌]
[audience cheers]
我只想开心
I just want to be happy.
你不想开心吗?
Don’t you want to be happy?
[欢快的电子乐]
[upbeat electronic music]
如果人们22岁就知道
If people knew at 22,
接下来十年会过着白痴吃屎的生活
eat dick for a decade, like idiots , like idiots
比如和你父母住在一起
Like live with your parents
或是夜里待在布朗克斯的某个工作室
or in a studio in the Bronx of night
要是你事先能预知到自己会干十年傻事
Like if you knew the blueprintof like eat shit for a decade,
事情就简单了
what is easy,
那大多数人会在35岁感到快乐
most people would be happy at 35.
耐心是你最好的朋友
Patience is your best friend.
你会赢的 因为你还年轻
You’ll win, you’re young as fuck.
造火箭去吧 你不知道自己多年轻
Build craft, you can’timagine how young you are.
我不能强迫你雕琢自己
I couldn’t drill itthrough your head enough.
但是不要把外界的压力强加在你自己身上
Don’t put pressure on yourself which has been created by outside forces.
无论它来自父母还是社会
Whether it’s your parents or society
闺蜜还是兄弟姐妹
or your homie or yourolder or younger sibling
管他哪根葱
or who the fuck.
时间是你的队友
Time is your teammate.
如果你把时间当做队友而非敌人
When you take time and make it your teammate instead of your enemy,
坏事都会变有趣
shit gets real interesting.
[慢音乐]
[slow music]
讲故事超级有意思
Storytelling is super interesting.
我不管故事多长也不管会不会耽误我的客人一整个小时
Whether it’s serial or whether it’s meinterrupting my guest for an hour.
讲故事很有意思
Storytelling is interesting.
别人大概不太了解我是个犹太人
The thing that peopledon’t understand about me is I’m ghetto.
-[实习生]是的
– [Intern] Yeah.
我是洛基一号 二号 六号
– I’m Rocky I, II and VI.
[实习生笑]
[Intern laughs]
懂?
You know?
-[实习生]是的
– [Intern] Yeah, yeah.
-那就是我
– That’s who I am.
-[实习生]好的
– [Intern] Okay, okay.
-那就是我成功的原因 -[实习生]好吧
– That’s why I win, man. – [Intern] Yeah.
因为我就喜欢任性发短信 叫我的人出去看看
– Cause I’m fucking text like ask, go out to look right now
因为我会吼我的团队 也不算吼
Cuz I’m fucking yelling at my team, not yelling.
那是爱的表示 你问他他也会这么说
I mean, it’s super loveand he’ll tell you.
比如我昨天给组员发短信
Cause I’m fucking, I’mtexting the team
周日早上三点 四点 五点 七点 九点
yesterday on Sunday at 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 7:00, 9:00
还有今天早上 大概八点
this morning, it’s like 8:00,
我说我们开始行动吧 因为我把自己当成一份子
let’s go, like cause I’m in it.
-[实习生]好吧
– [Intern] Yeah.
等你做到后 工作就开始了
– So after you make it,then the work starts.
-[实习生]好的 我们知道了
– [Intern] Right, right, got it.
聚焦在完成某事上是错的
– The making is thewrong thing to focus on.
[令人振奋的轻音乐]
[soft uplifting music]
嗨 大家好吗?
Hello, how are you?
很高兴见到你们
Good to see you.
好 我希望大家在这个房间里随意逛逛
Great, so I’d love for you to go around the room
介绍一下自己
ur, introduce yourself.
告诉我你从哪来 还有之前是做什么的
Tell me where you’re from andwhat you’ve been working on.
好 从那里开始吧
Cool, we’ll start with that.
[轻音乐]
[soft music]
没人想到他们在视频里看到的我和现实生活一样
Nobody believes that what they see on video is who I actually am.
呃 不过那也不会让我心烦
I mean, but that doesn’t bother me.
不管最终暴不暴露
Like that will eventuallybe exposed or not.
我的人设 以及我演出自己的人设
My wiring and then mypracticing of my wiring
使我没办法深思细想一件事
is just like the inability to dwell.
我不认为有任何人掌控我
I don’t think anybody has control over me.
我也不担心家里
I never worry about my family.
我不担心政府 总统
I never worry about the government, the President,
任何一个人 我不会去深思
any of it, I don’t dwell.
我只是觉得控制权在我
I just think I’m in control.
所以你们怎么看?
So how do you feel?
当你知道你有控制权时 比如念头和注意力
How does something feelinsurmountable
你怎么会感觉有什么是你无法超越的呢?
when you know in control, anything like thought, like notice
这让我感到很有趣
that was even interesting to me.
当你深知你有控制权
When you know you’re in control.
你还抱怨什么?
What are you complaining about?
解决它
Fix it.
我觉得年轻人现在最该做的 就是做自己想做的事
My biggest thing right now with youth is do what you want
因为如果你对父母让步
because if you’re appeasing your parents,
你会怨恨他们
you’re gon na resent them
并且终生悔恨
and be regretful your whole life,
然后 你和父母的关系就会很僵
and then, you’re not actually have a relationship with your parents.
我花了很多时间观察很多老人
I spend all my time looking at old people.
不是年轻人
Not young people.
老人们也演戏
Old people played
有些老人也憎恨他们的父母
and when old people hate their old parents
就因为他们做了父母想让他们做的事
because they did what their parents wanted,
让我说他们才他妈的错了
I’m like, “That’s wrong, fuck it.”
你现在和父母闹矛盾
Have the problems now with your parents
闹个两年三年四年
for 24, 36, 48 months.
然后你得到了个好结果
And then, here’s the good news.
那么它就是值得的
Then, it’s merit.
如果你是对的
If you were right that
比起律师 你更有说唱天赋
you’re actually a rapper, not a lawyer,
如果你成为一个成功的说唱歌手
if you became a successful rapper,
他们会特别为你骄傲
they’re gonna be proud as fuck.
如果你没有 那么 你猜会怎么着?
If you don’t, well then, guess what?
那么他们就是对的 至少你不适合说唱歌手
They were right, at least that you weren’t a rapper.
或许你还是不适合做个律师
Maybe you’re still not a lawyer,
但是起码你发挥了体育精神 重在参与
but the merit of the game will play out.
太多人年轻时两个都想要
Too many people in their youth want both.
既想指责父母思维紊乱 或者他们错了
They want to claim that their parents are full of shit or this is wrong
但又不想投入精力证明自己
but they don’t want to take the jump into what they claim
所以你什么都想要
and so you want both.
你对规章制度不满
You want to shit on the establishment
但你不愿意冒着风险证明你是否足够优秀
but you’re not willing to take the risk to prove if you’re good enough.
那么是你满口胡言 而不是他们
Then you’re full of shit, not them.
[轻音乐]
[soft music]
我没有评判自己
I don’t judge myself.
我觉得我在尝试
I feel like I’m trying.
我知道我的意图
I know what my intent is,
我觉得我很努力了 我最大的建议就是
I feel like I’m trying really hard and my big thing is
在你对我讲述之前
before you say something to me,
你为什么不正视自己?
why don’t you look at yourself?
对我来说 我很难做
It’s really hard for me to get going like,
这么说吧 我希望能给你们勇气和力量
man, would I love for you all to be empowered
在父母说话的时候
when your parents say something,
对他们呐喊:“你们曾经也这样干过!”
to call them out on themdoing the same thing.
父母们就是这样
That’s what parents do.
他们把思想强加给你
They impose their thing on you.
你妈对你做的事 她妈也对她做过
Your mom is doing what her mom to her,
哪怕她讨厌她妈这样做
even though she hated thather mom did it to her.
这就是人类的延续
It’s how humans work.
我个人深信要为自己做过的事情负责
I’m a big fan of sleeping in the bed that you’ve made.
我有一腔抱负
I got big ambitions,
想要拼出一番事业
I’m trying to be out here doing shit,
好吧 你猜怎么着?
well, guess what?
没人应当为我哭泣
Nobody should be crying for me.
所以我不能抱怨
So I can’t complain.
因为是我自己把自己弄到了这步境地
I’m fucking put myself out there.
是吧 都是我自己搞的
Right? I’m putting myself out there.
我不必接受采访
I don’t have to say yes to the interviews.
我不用一天24小时举着摄影机
I don’t have to fucking be filming
拍我自己这个傻逼
my fucking self 24 hours a day.
这是我自己的选择
I made this bed.
我会接受它带来的一切 所有的事情
I gotta sleep in it, everythingthat comes along with it.
如果我做了什么错事蠢事
And if I do somethingfucking stupid or wrong
让我猛然清醒
and I get called out on it,
我就得付出代价
I need to own that shit.
而我也接受
And I’m okay with that.
因为我不觉得自己完美
Because I don’t think I’m perfect.
我只是尝试过活得窄些
I’m just trying to stay narrow.
我就想活得窄些 你懂吗?
Narrow is my thing, you know?
站在我这边吧
Stay in my lane.
[轻音乐]
[soft music]
我的工作就是自作自受
My job is eating shit.
总的来说 所有事情都得靠我自己
You know, like everything is on me, ultimately.
对吧
Right?
我的想法千奇百怪 层出不穷
I have tremendous perspective then
并且我毫无畏惧
and I have no sustained funk,
这种想法完全不可能发生
like even the thought of a day is out of the question.
“又熬过一天” 类似这种想法我绝对不会有
Like a full day of being in a funk is just not gon na happen,
它就是不能
it just can’t.
世上没有什么
Like, there’s just nothing that can happen
能让我改变想法 去想“有它该多好”
that makes me change my mindset of how good we have it.
我是说 如果你们真的 你们所有人
I mean, if you actually, all of you.
我对你们的了解不足以知道这些
I don’t know anything about you enough to know this,
但是你们看看房间周围
but just looking around the room.
你们现在坐在美国纽约的一栋高楼里
The fact that you’re sitting in a building in New York City in America
在这里找到一个实习的机会
and have an internship here.
可能你会吓尿
You would probably shit your pants
如果有个世界生活质量排名 幸福排名
if you, if there was a world ranking on quality of life, happiness.
有个净分值告诉你 你在世界的排名位置
Just net score of wheredo you rank on earth.
就像出现一个新体系
Like a new system came out.
它囊括了所有东西
It took everything into account.
它可以探测你脑中的
It brain scanned you for
快乐 抑郁 所有东西
happiness, depression, all of it.
你的世界净排名会是多少?
What is your net rank in the world?
你会为自己幸福的生活感到羞愧
You would be humbled byhow good your life is.
我不认为你有独特的视角
I don’t think you have a perspective.
我不认为任何人有
I don’t think anybody does
甚至也不认为我有
and I’m not even sure I do,
我只是尽我所能整天思考这种问题
I just try my best to think about this kind of almost daily.
你在77亿人中排第几?
Where do you rank outof 7.7 billion people?
你们大多数人的答案都高得离谱
The answer for a lot ofyou is outrageously high.
[轻音乐]
[soft music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

年轻人要做自己想做的事 你们很多人都比世上大多数人幸福

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

sky 1_0

审核员

审核员_XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyyQXCw897E

相关推荐