未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

发短信给我——一个获奖爱情短片

Text Me - An Award-Winning Short Love Story

Noah和Jamie在Facebook上相识
一小时后
Noah!
Noah!
Hi!

Wow, hey!
哇 嘿!
Uh, I… I gotta get that.
呃 我 我来
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, I was late, how long have you been here?
抱歉 我来晚了 你到这多久了?
Um, you know, just about two hours.
嗯 大约两个小时
Nah, it’s cool, my mom told me to get here early. So…
不 没关系 我妈让我来早点所以……
Wow, I’m sorry!
哇偶 抱歉
No, no, it’s fine. You know, um, I drank a lot of water,
不 不 没关系 嗯 我喝了很多水
and, uh, you know,
呃 你知道的
the bathroom is located right there, right behind us, so, um…
洗手间就在那儿 我们后面 所以……嗯
very productive, you think?
效果不错 你觉得呢?
Huh!
哈!
Oh, we actually haven’t looked at the menu yet.
噢 我们还没看菜单呢
Okay, I just have one special to tell you about.
好的 给你们推荐一个特色菜
It’s a fantastic homemade gnocchi
自制意式土豆团子非常棒
in white wine creamy sauce,
在白葡萄酒奶油酱中
the walnuts, fennel, shaved pecorino,
放入核桃 茴香 切碎的羊乳干酪
35 bucks.
35美元
Choked a little, we’re not gonna have that though
那个菜有点噎 我们不要点那个
– It sounds nice. – Oh, okay.
-听起来还不错 -噢 好的
Don’t order that, please.
请不要点那个
You know, Jamie, actually, I was on Facebook the other night,
Jamie 实际上 有一天晚上我登录Facebook
and I saw that you were in something called the up language club,
我看到你加入了一个元语言俱乐部
and I was just fascinated, what is that?
我很好奇那是什么?
[up language]
[元语言]
– What? – You better believe it.
-什么? -你最好相信
Uhh, don’t understand.
啊 不明白
You just add up for every vowel.
你只需要在每个元音后加上up
[Up language]
[元语言]
know what I mean ?
明白我的意思吗?
–Yeah! –Year?
–明白了! –真的吗?
[up language]
[元语言]
[New message]
[新消息]
I’m gonna get this real quick, is that cool?
我要尽快处理一下 可以吗?
Oh, yeah, totally cool, I’m gonna get back my guy real quick.
噢 当然可以 我也要尽快回复我兄弟
他人怎么样?
我的天啊 简直糟透了!!!!!
老兄!这小妞我有机会
她的胸非常漂亮 不过……
[new message]
[新消息]
天啊 他干什么了?
天啊!!他在拍我的胸?!
他妈的!!还真是!!!!!!!
发送中
发送成功!
You wanna text me order?
你要发短信叫餐?
I… I think we can order.
我……我想我们可以点餐了
Yeah!
是的!
You want me to remind you the gnocchi special, the shaved pecorino?
需要推荐土豆汤圆特色菜 羊乳干酪吗?
I’ll have a side salad with mineral water,
我要一份加矿泉水的配菜沙拉
and can I get the dressing on the side?
可以在旁边放上酱汁吗?
Uh, spaghetti with meatballs, extra sauce.
呃 意大利面加肉丸 加酱汁
Molto bene.
[非常好]
I live dangerously.
我一直这样吃
Um, sorry, can I get this real quick?
嗯 我能再处理一下吗?
Cosmo说尽量让约会有趣些
Jamie 我什么时候来接你?
救命!妈妈你赶紧来吧
– Damn, my contact lens! – What?
-该死 我的隐形眼镜 -什么
-I think I just dropped it. -Did you see where?
-我好像把它弄掉了 -看到掉哪里了吗?
-Not really, I didn’t see where it went. -All right.
-没有 我没看见它掉哪里了 -好吧
Maybe under the table.
也许在桌子下面
Yeah, guess so.
是的 应该是的
Wow, there is a lot of gum under here.
哇 这下面好多口香糖
You can feed a third world family.
这能养活一户贫困家庭了
Shoot, I can’t find it.
该死 找不到它
I guess… I guess I just have to wear my glasses.
我想……只能带眼镜了
Guess so.
我想是这样了
Wow, that looks good.
哇 看起来不错
Bon appétit, lovebirds.
吃好喝好 小情侣
You just got sauce on me.
你把酱汁溅到我身上了
-That really? I’m sorry. -Yeah.
-真的吗?对不起 -是的
亲爱的 你还好吗?
Hey, Jamie, can I, can I play a song that I wrote for you?
嘿 Jamie 我可以放一首为你写的歌吗?
-Me? Yeah! -Yeah, here.
-我?当然可以! -好的 给你
It’s called “Friendship Lasts Forever”.
歌名叫“友谊天长地久”
Um, left, right, and it’ll start now.
嗯 左 右 开始播放
#Friendship lasts forever#
#友谊天长地久#
#My heart will last with you#
#我的心将永远随你而动#
#Another moment#
#转瞬之间#
#That house my heart in you#
#我的心已被你占据#
#I love you, mama#
#我爱你 妈妈#
#Love you, dad#
#我爱你 爸爸#
#I love you, Jamie#
#我爱你 杰米#
#You’re right#
#你是对的人#
#You’re right#
#你是对的人#
Yeah!
搞定!
That’s really sweet, really beautiful, Noah.
那非常甜蜜 非常美好 Noah
Thanks, I wrote it myself.
谢谢 是我自己写的
Thanks!
谢谢
Jamie 我在外面 你得救了
Noah, I’m sorry, my ride’s here.
Noah 抱歉 接我的车到了
-I gotta go. -Are you serious?
-我得走了 -你是认真的吗?
-You know, that…that’s… -It’s…It’s my ride.
-你知道的 -那是……那是接我的车
No…no, it’s great, yeah, no, it’s good, I’ll see you later.
不……不 没关系 没事 回头见
It was really nice to meet you.
真的很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Bye!
再见!
I’m not gonna cry.
我不会哭
Hey, can you believe he stiffed us?
嘿 你能相信他不给我们钱吗??
Hey, kid, you got about another hour to go before you all paid up.
嘿 小子 你付清钱之前你得再干一小时
You hear that? Another hour, kid.
听到没?一个小时 小鬼
-I think we should flush him down the toilet after this. -I love it.
-我觉得接下来应该把他冲进马桶里 -我同意
Let me tell you something,
让我来教你
and then we’re gonna poke him in the jugular vein with toothpick.
然后用牙签戳他的颈静脉
That’s a great idea.
那是个好主意
-Unbelievable, let’s get out of here, come on, I’m disgusted. -Yeah!
-不可置信 快点出去吧 我有点反胃 -好吧
[新消息]
Noah 很高兴认识你 明晚一起看个电影吧?
发短信给我

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

诺亚和洁米从网络相识到奔现。一段略显尴尬又充满温馨与美好的故事

听录译者

YXG-ab8e8

翻译译者

啊啊啊

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_d2Vxc6No8

相关推荐