ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在演讲中运用权力 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在演讲中运用权力

TENT: Responding with Power

斯坦福商学院
[音乐]
[MUSIC]
早起后的你 精神焕发
You get up in the morning. You’re really excited.
你准备好了 吃了顿美美的早饭
You’re prepared, you eat a good breakfast.
你想好了演讲的目的 研究了你的受众
You’ve thought about your audience, your intent,
要传达的信息 你已经准备好……
your message, you’re ready to-
[听众发言打断演讲者]
>> [INAUDIBLE] [INAUDIBLE]
你提的这点很好 塔瓦达
>> That’s a good point Tawanda,
-我们要讨论……-当我在Geigo工作时
-we will get to that–Back when I was working at Geigo
-我感觉好像-你在GEIGO工作……
I really feel like there was > > You worked at Geico
有一些……
>> There was something
我们在会议和业务陈述中做的
that we did in our meetings andpresentations
-你肯定忽视了的事-好吧
that you are definetely missing here>> well
如果有听众打断你 要用权力说话
>> Starting with power when your audience interrupts you
有多少人遇见过演讲者被打断的情况?
How many of you have seen the speaker interrupted?
我们都看到过 听到过
We’ve all seen, heard of, or
甚至有时自己演讲或汇报时就遇到过
even been at some times, a speaker who loses control of his speech or
由于听众的意外打断而失去对场面的控制
his presentation because of unexpectedbehavior from individuals in the audience.
我们意识到在这种情况下
We realize that you can lose a lot of capability this way,
这会使你无法与听众有效的交流
which will prevent you from connecting with your audience effectively,
进而达到你的目的
achieving your intent,
或清晰地将你拥有的信息传递给听众
or conveying clearly the messagethat you have for your audience.
如果你是一个想学习
If you are a speaker who wants to
如何更有效的用权力发言的演讲者
learn how to more effectively respond with power
我们将为你介绍一些技巧
then we invite you to listen,
也欢迎大家提问
to ask as we share some tips,
以帮助大家解决此类问题
on how you can deal with these.
今天 我们将探讨三点
There are three things thatwe’ll talk about today.
第一 如何应对听众的打断
One is how to deal withinterruptions from the audience.
第二 如何打断那些东拉西扯
The second is, how do you interrupt the people who are rambling on
发表实在没有必要的评论的人们
with comments thatare really not necessary?
最后 如何应对电子设备无处不在的干扰
And finally, how do you deal withthose ubiquitous digital distractions,
比如像亚当这样不停地刷Tinder
like Adam’s Tinder swipes?
首先 我们谈一谈打断
Firstly, we’ll talk about interruptions.
我们都知道人们打断我们有三个原因
All of us know that there are three reasons why people interrupt us.
首先 某些地位较高的听众可能觉得
First of all, some high status individuals might think that they’ve got far
他们有比演讲者更有趣的东西要说
more interesting things tosay than you the speaker.
第二 人们可能只是不明白你在讲什么
Secondly, people might just not have an idea of where you’re going
在心里有很多疑问
with your presentation and have questions pop up in their mind.
最后 他们可能有些紧迫的问题急于向你提问
And lastly, there might be some time-sensitive questions that they have that they urgently need to raise with you.
对此 你要怎么应对呢?
So what you can do about this? Firstly,
首先 先发制人
preempt the interrupter.
在一开始就让听众明白
Make it clear to your audienceright at the beginning
他们需要如何向你提出疑问
how you would like them to bring up their questions or inquiries with you.
第二 确保你对要讨论的话题
Secondly, make sure that you have a very clear agenda
有非常清晰的议程或规划
or road map on what you’re going to discuss,
人们也就能知道你要解答这些问题
so people know that you’ll address their question.
最后 自信又大声地演讲
Finally, next, speak with confidence and
这样人们会知道在这时打断你不怎么合适
so that people know that it’s not really inconvenient to interrupt you when they’re thinking of doing that.
蒂莫内 我认为这是非常有趣的观点
>> Timone,I think that’s a really interesting point.
-我想……-凯文 先等我把剩下的讲完好吗?
I wanted to- > > Kevin, is it all right if I just finish?
当然
>> Of course.[laugh]
如果有人实在坚持打断你
If someone does insist on interrupting you,
用合适的措辞明确告知他们
use phrasing that makes it clear to them
你希望不被以这种方式打断 就像我做的那样
that you prefer not to be interrupted that way, as I have done.
如果有人非要打断你
If someone does interrupt you,
如果是使所有听众都分心的事情
make sure that if it’s something that’s distracting to the entire audience
你一定要告诉他们
you say to them,
我们先搁置 在私下交谈中再探讨
we can take this offline and deal with it in a one-on-one conversation.
最后 如果总是有人不停地打断演讲
And finally if this continues on and on and on,
你可以尝试寻求听众的支持
enlist the support of the group
你可以问听众 我们有没有使交流更加有效的途径呢?
to ask, guys is there a way that we can more effectively communicate?
因为 可能不只你一个人对那些
Because you’re probably notthe only one who’s frustrated.
难于应对的听众感到懊恼
By someone who is difficultto work with this way.
嘿 这点让我想起了一件事
> > Hey that reminds me of this time,
这件事很有意思
it’s such a good point.
前几天 当我穿过小镇广场时
The other day when I waswalking through town square,
艾莉森将我介绍给阿罗德
and Allison introduced me to A-rod.
太有趣了
It was so interesting, and
这个新认识的人……
it was like here’s this new person that’s-
嘿 我们的观点是……
> > Hey, we are our points are
我们都遇到过这种情况吧?
really We’ve all been there, right?
一些人不停的说 像凯文一样东拉西扯
Someone like Kevin who just doesn’t stop talking, he rambles on and on.
你怎样回应?你怎样应对?
How do you respond to that,how do you deal with that?
知道凯文心里想什么会很有帮助
It’s helpful to understandwhat’s happening inside Kevin.
也许凯文是从主题出发
Kevin might start on topic,
也许最开始他确实想说与演讲主题相关的事情
he might start speaking about what’s actually relevant for the conversation,
但是随着他开始发言
but as he starts speaking,
尤其当他谈到一些私人话题时
his body, especially if he is speaking about something personal,
有关自身经历的事情
about his own experience,
他开始分泌多巴胺
he will start to produce dopamine.
多巴胺是一种与愉悦感有关的激素
Dopamine is an hormoneconnected to pleasure.
所以 他说的越多 他感觉越舒服
So the more he speaks, the better he feels,
他就会继续说下去
and he keeps going on.
当他看到听众开始走神
And when he sees that the audienceis starting to disengage, well,
他觉得唯一挽回他们的方法
in his mind the only way
就是再多说一些
to bring them back is to do it even more.
我们能做什么呢?
So what can we do? Well,
我们可以打断他
we can interrupt.
心理学告诉我们
And psychology tells us
我们最好认真听他们说的
that the best way to do that is to actually listen to what
复述并总结
they were saying, repeat,
迫使他们结束发言
summarize in order to help them drive to a conclusion.
这样能使发言者觉得互动很合乎需要 很有帮助
It’s a way to make interaction feel adequate and helpful to the speaker.
尤其当我们参加常规会议时
That way, especially if we are
这种方式
in a meeting that happens regularly,
就是商定一个安全词
is to agree on a safe word.
我们这次讨论中的安全词是“水母”
Now we found our word. A jellyfish.
你也可以带些小东西参加会议
And you can also bring a littleobject to the meeting.
我们选择水母
Now we chose jellyfish
是因为它漫无目的漂在海里
Because it’s an animal that floats around in the ocean,
不知道自己要去哪里
doesn’t really know where it’s going.
如果你选一个有意思的词打断漫谈者
But if you choose any fun word, interrupting the rambler,
这会显得很有趣 而不会显得粗鲁
it will become fun, rather than feel rude and
你可能会让更多人参与进来
you probably will get more people joining
因为他们感觉这样非常体面
in because they will feel that it’s
在会议上这样做非常合适
actually polite, it’s actuallyproper to do it in your meeting.
之后 丹妮尔会讲述有关数码设备的干扰
With that, I will pass it on to Danielle speak about digital interruptions.
你刚刚了解到几种让你的演讲跑题的场景
> > So, you’ve heard a couple ways that your presentation can go awry
那些都是有声的
that are louder.
一些人打断你 你也需要打断一些事情
Someone interrupts you,you need to interrupt something else.
但是 如果听众只是分心却没有说话呢
But what about a quieter distraction
人们看手机或电脑
when people are just not paying attention
没有集中注意力
because they’re on their phone ortheir laptops?
在今天的其他演讲中也有谈到
We’ve heard in other presentations today
听众因数码设备分心时 保持他们的注意力非常重要
how important it can be to keep people’s attention whenthey’re distracted by digital devices.
我将会分享三个方法
So I’m going to sharethree ways to do that.
第一 确立基本规则
The first is to set ground rules.
你有权利提前要求
You have the power to say upfront
你想开一个无电脑会议
that you want to have a laptops free meeting and
并要求每人都关掉电脑 关注演讲的主题
ask everybody to shut their laptops and focus on the topic at hand.
另一个策略是 让每个人拿出手机
Another strategy to set the ground rules is to actually have everybody take out
把手机放在中央的桌子上
their phone and lay it on the table in the middle of the room.
这样人们很难拿到手机
That makes it much harder to reach
并在会议期间发消息
for your phone and starting texting in
因为每个人都会看到他在干什么
the middle of the meeting because everybody will see what you’re doing.
你可以在下次开会时尝试这样做
So you can try that out next time you have a meeting.
第二 提供你需要人们集中注意力的原因
The second tip is to give a reason why you need people’s attention.
如果人们觉得他们对会议的贡献非常重要
If people feel like their contribution is really important to the meeting,
便会少分心到手机或电脑上
they’re less likely to bedistracted on their phone or
因为他们知道他们要补充一些内容
their computer because they knowthey have something to add. So,
当你提醒某人走神时
when you call somebody out for being
你可以说 “我非常需要你集中注意力
on their phone, you can say “hey, I really
因为你的意见对决策非常重要
need you to pay attention because your input is so important to this decision.
如果你看手机
And so if you’re on your phone,
我们不能进行需要的讨论”
we can’t have the discussion we need to have.”
在提醒中 重要的是
On that note, it’s important to make sure
确保会议需要每个人的参与
that everybody in your meeting really does
因为 当人们觉得
need to be there because if somebody’s
自己的参与无关紧要时
on their phone of laptop,
他们会就看手机或者电脑
it might be because they feel like their input isn’t actually needed, and
你需要问问自己这个问题
you should ask yourself that question.
是否可以去掉一些参会人员
Is there somebody you can takeoff of your meeting invite?
或者你也许可以通过邮件开会
Or maybe you can just haveyour meeting over email,
因为会议不一定需要面对面
because the meeting doesn’tactually need to happen in person.
确保每个人的注意力都被需要
It’s really important to make surethat everybody’s attention actually is required,
这样 他们不容易分心
sothey’re less likely to be distracted.
最后 要想清楚何时以何方法打断分心的听众
And finally, decide when and how to interrupt the person who’s distracted.
你可能认为这并不重要
So you might decide thatit’s not that important, and
你想会议结束后提醒他们
you want to let themknow after the meeting.
或者这件事很重要
Or it could be really crucial in the moment,
比如现在这种情况
like it is right now.
凯文 你的建议在会议中非常重要
Hey Kevin, your input is soimportant in this presentation, so
如果没事的话 我希望你不要看手机
I really need you to be off your phone if that’s all right.
其实 到你做总结的时间了
In fact, it’s time foryou to deliver the conclusion.
我们都站到讲台上过
We’ve all been there.
演讲时 会出现这些情况
Things happen when we present and
采取这些建议
by using some of these suggestions and
并留心那些方法 你也可以用权力说话
being mindful of ways thatyou can respond with power,
出现打断情况时你可以做出反应
you can help determinewhat happens after that.
-这非常有趣 当……-凯文
It’s really interesting in terms of->> Kevin,
你不应该谈及
you’re supposed to not talk
人们在会议哪个部分需要用权力说话
about the part where people actually act in talking about power,
-否则……-我非常感谢你的观点
because otherwise they->> I really appreciate that point Tawanda,
有时你可以被打断
sometimes you can be interrupted.
有时 你的听众会开始讲故事
Continuing on sometimes your audience members might start telling a story and
你或许需要打断他们
you might need topotentially interrupt them.
-这非常重要 因为……-凯文
This is really important to do because- > > Kevin,
这让我想到
that reminds me
我在希腊时 你也在那儿 记得吗?
I was on location in Greece and you were there too, remember that?
我们那时在谈打断 而且……
And we were talkingabout interruption and.
水母
>> Jellyfish.
谢谢 我会带走
Thank you. I’ll bring it with him.
我还记着使用安全词
I can remember to use the safe word. And,
最后 在这个数码设备无处不在的世界中
lastly, to engage with thatubiquitous world of digital devices
有时我们发现…… 金亚?
that we sometimes find, Kimya?
非常抱歉
>> I’m so sorry, sorry about that.
我们在几星期前讨论过
>> Yeah, we talked about,a couple weeks ago,
在演讲中 使用数码设备的影响
during the presentation, and we you know, we wee going to use digital effects with it.
谢谢提醒
>> Thanks for the reminder.
不客气
>> Sure.
接下来 我们准备好回答你们的问题了
>> And with that,we’re ready to take your questions.
[音乐]
[MUSIC]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在演讲时,我们有时会碰到不合时宜的提问或者突然被听众打断,甚至有时使演讲失控。如何应对这种情况?几位演讲者通过有趣的演讲再现了那些棘手的情况同时也说明了如何用权力说话,掌控自己的演讲过程。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

像莫德里奇一样踢球

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkz5QMc8WKc

相关推荐