ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

游戏或许可以陪你一生,可父母不行 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

游戏或许可以陪你一生,可父母不行

Teenager ignores parents while playing Fortnite | What Would You Do? | WWYD

[音乐声]
[Retro Music]
电子竞技已经如暴风雨般席卷全球
Esports they’ve taken the world by storm
但随游戏席卷而来的还有人们的担心
But with growing popularity come growing concerns
关于电竞比赛现场枪击案的最新细节
New details on that deadly shooting at a videogame competition
上月在弗罗里达杰克逊维尔
an E-sporting tournament turned deadly
举行的电竞比赛变成一场屠杀
last month in Jacksonville, Florida
嫌疑犯专门针对其他游戏玩家
The suspects specifically targeting other gamers
麦登橄榄球 使命召唤 堡垒之夜这样的游戏
With games like Madden, Call of Duty, and Fortnite grabbing
吸引了全世界游戏玩家的眼球
the attention of gamers worldwide
许多人想知道游戏成瘾的不良后果
Many wonder about the downsides to gaming
拿这个故事举例
Take this story,for example,
一个年轻的女孩玩游戏成瘾
where a young girl became so addicted
她不去上厕所 而直接在裤子里解决
she wet herself rather than take bathroom breaks
这周我们了解到
And as we’ve heard this week some parents
一些家长向网络求助解决方案
are turning to the Internet in search of support
我的儿子一天可能会玩好几个小时
” My son plays,um, Probably several hours a day.
但今天 是我们节目里的父母在寻求帮助
But today it’s our parents who are searching for support
如果你看到这样的孩子
If you witnessed a kid,
说真的 阿斯顿 你可以把电脑放下吗?
Seriously Ashton,Can you please put the computer down?
你刚刚让我输了游戏!
Ugh,you just made me lose.
为了玩堡垒之夜无视父母
Neglecting his parents over a game of Fortnite.
我得重开这局了
I have to start over.
你会怎么做?
What would you do?
我们在纽约布朗克斯皇家马车餐厅内
Our cameras are rolling at the Royal Coach Diner
进行本期节目的录制
in the Bronx, New York and while
约什和安吉拉已经准备点餐了
Josh and Angela are ready to order.
我想点一杯健怡可乐和一杯柠檬水
May I have a diet coke and a lemon,
他们的儿子阿斯顿却不在状态
their son Ashton is a bit distracted
阿斯顿 宝贝儿 你想喝点什么吗?
Ashton what do you want to drink honey?
无所谓
I don’t care.
阿斯顿 把游戏放下 点你的餐
Ashton put the game down and order your food,
可以给我们点时间吗?
you know, can we just have one minute?
好的 没关系
Yeah,no, no worries
阿斯顿!阿斯顿!
Ashton, Ashton
阿斯顿 你妈妈在和你说话
Ashton,Your mother’s talking to you.
可以把游戏放下吗?
Can you put the game down?
不然怎样?
Or what?
嘿 别那样和你爸爸说话
Hey,don’t talk to your dad like that
我孩子19岁了 和他完全一样
I have a 19-year-old,it’s the same thing
你们听说过堡垒之夜吗?
Have you ever heard of Fortnite?
-是的-天呐 你也听说过?
Yes. Oh my gosh, you do.
-玩起来很上瘾-会怎么样?
That’s addicting, it’s what?
-会让人上瘾-你怎么知道的?
It’s addicting. How do you know that
我在手机上玩的
I’m play it on mobile.
和阿斯顿不同 这位小玩家知道何时不该玩
Unlike Ashton this fellow player knows when to stop
那你怎么没在玩呢?
So,how come you’re not playing your games?
那样很没礼貌
It’s like rude…
直接拿走它
Just take it.
让他干巴巴盯着墙
Just let him stare at the wall.
你知道吗 那个孩子说的对
You know what? I think he’s right.
我刚开始新的一局
I just started that game.
-那孩子说的对 很对-别 爸爸
You know what,he’s right. Dad. No no no
你不能拿走我的iPad
You can’t take my iPad.
我已经拿走了
I just did.
问问那个孩子为什么让你爸爸没收iPad
Ask the kids.Why did you tell him to do that?
嘿 如果你家长没收掉你的游戏
Yo,listen,How would you feel
你会怎么想?
if your parents took your games away?
没什么啊
It’s okay.
但是你就不能玩了啊
But then you just can’t play
但父母只是想与你共进午餐
But they just want to have lunch with you.
但那是我的iPad 是我的游戏
But it’s my iPad it’s my game
但是谁买的iPad?
But who bought it?
我不觉得他们支持你 儿子
I don’t think they’re on your side man
你们好 今天过得怎样
Hi guys,how are you?
哈哈哈……
Ha ha ha
你觉得阿斯顿的行为怎么样?
What did you think of him?
他应该先放下游戏
He should’ve just put the game down
吃完饭后再继续玩
And then right after he could have played
开始新一轮拍摄
We’re rolling again
你需要看看菜单选点什么吗?
Do you want to look at the menu so you can make a decision
爸爸妈妈在找话题和儿子交流
and mom and dad are trying to spark up a conversation
你爸爸推荐了一部电影
Your dad was suggesting a movie.
你想去看吗?
What do you think about that?
但阿斯顿只盯着iPad上的游戏
But Ashton can’t seem to peel his eyes away from that iPad
他们住在那鬼东西里了
They live in those damn things.
-我会直接没收-没收?
I take it away from her.You take it away?
对不起 但是给我吧
I’m sorry but you know what
你太过分了 这可是在外面呢
It’s just ridiculous, I mean we’ve been out,you know,
我才刚开始玩
I just started that game
没有游戏 他觉得没必要继续待在这了
Without his game he sees no reason to stick around
他们对那些游戏异常的入迷
They just become,like, so addicted to whatever they are doing
你知道有人用别的代替了游戏吗?
Do you know anybody replaced the game?
那不是重点
It’s not the issue.
重点是告诉他别玩了
You told them to put away.
而且 不只是孩子需要戒游戏
And it’s not just children who may need to be curved
我男朋友也玩这个
My boyfriend plays one similar.
一个大人?
A grown man?
是的 很上瘾
Yes,it’s addicting.
我建议你们一起出来时别让他碰游戏
My advice would be just don’t let him play when he’s going out
只要一开始他就停不下来了
with you because once you started it’s so hard to stop it
当顾客们都在提出各种建议的时候
while customers make all sorts of suggestions
全家出来吃晚餐时 让他把iPad留在家里
Just tell him he leaves it at home when you’re having dinner
阿斯顿却不想听话
Ashton refuses to play by the rules.
我父母太不可理喻了
My parents are ridiculous.
他们想和你说说话
They want you to be able to have a conversation with you.
但他们直接把游戏拿走了
But they’re taking me away from my game.
你眼前的是活生生的人 是你的家人
These are human beings,these are your family.
好 说得真好
Nice,beautiful.
我就知道 我刚说我觉得我上节目了
I knew it. I said I was thinking I’m on this show.
游戏的确很成问题 我们的侄女也这样
It’s a real problem because our niece does the same thing.
她才7岁就已经离不开iPad了
She’s a disabled with iPad. She’s only 7.
打扰了 请问您准备好点餐了吗?
Sorry are you all ready to order?
嗯 阿斯顿?
Um,uh,Ashton?
我无所谓 给我点个汉堡什么的就行
I don’t care what you get me just like a burger or something.
哎 输了
Oh,just lost.
当阿斯顿拿着iPad气愤的离开时
and when Ashton storms away with his iPad
这个男人想和父母分享一些观点
This man has some wisdom to share with mom and dad
他只是需要一些自己的时间
All he needs is a moment for himself.
你们可以互相聊聊天
And y’all just have your conversation.
他对回来的阿斯顿说:
And later with Ashton
你肯定不认识我
I know you don’t know me.
我叫罗斯福 你好先生
And my name is Roosevelt. How are you sir?
我还不错
I’m good.
我刚告诉他们
I was telling them that
你想在自己的世界中独处一会
you in your moment and you in your time
所以应该给你点空间
So give him his little space
而你总找得到机会玩游戏的
and you always going to have a chance to play that game
但父母不会永远陪着你
But they’re not gonna be there all the time.
我想 这段时间你该陪陪父母
But I guess just the moment y’all all together,
享受彼此在一起的时光
Just enjoy each other
我坐下说吧
Let me sit here.
他拉开椅子坐下 继续说教
He pulls up a seat to continue his sermon.
事实是 我们都很特别
The thing is it we all especial
我们打算参与进去
While we joined the party
先生 这边发生了什么?
What’s going on here, sir?
你好 我是约翰·奎诺恩斯
How you doing I’m John quinones.
我总是给自己惹麻烦
I always,I get myself in the mess.
没有 没有
No,no
那些都是演员吗
those are stars,right?
是的 都是演员
Yeah,those are actors.
你想说的很多啊
You had a lot to say
不能因为他们游戏成瘾
You can’t just take them off it
就让他们立刻放弃游戏
because they already addicted to it
这个习惯没法立马改掉
And you can break that pattern quick.
所以要循序渐进?
So start moderating less and less.
对 慢慢来 他是人 是有情感的
Less and less.He’s human. He has feelings
正值青春期的孩子都会逆反
the abstain sex going through push him away
如果你对他态度强硬
because you only gonna draw him away
他会更加逆反 甚至做些傻事
He might go out and do the wrong thing.
这似乎是个解决办法
And that seems to be the key.
循序渐进 让步和一些耐心
moderation compromise and a little patience

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

对于网瘾,家长和孩子们都需要一些节制,妥协和耐心。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

PyroPigeon⁶

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSewZlRmvuI

相关推荐