ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

少年用回收材料建成的小屋 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

少年用回收材料建成的小屋

TEENAGER Builds OFF-GRID TINY HOUSE (80% Recycled Material)

When I was in my teens I really liked being outside a lot
我十几岁的时候 很喜欢待在室外
and I spent a lot of time in my summers
暑假时 我很长时间都在室外度过
like sleeping in a tent in the backyard
比如 在后院的帐篷里睡觉
and I really liked just being as close to the outdoors as I could.
我喜欢尽可能地接触户外
So in my late teens I decided to build a tiny house.
所以我十几岁的时候决定盖一栋微型住宅
It was kind of before a lot of people had heard of tiny houses.
在这之前 很少有人听说过微型住宅
I didn’t call it a tiny house,
我不管它叫微型住宅
I just called it a little cabin.
我就叫它小屋
It was years after that,
几年之后
that I started hearing people say even the word
我才开始听人们说
like the “tiny house movement” or anything like that.
“微型住宅运动”之类的词
My name is Jesse and I live in a tiny house in Maine.
我叫Jesse 住在缅因州的一所微型住宅里
I like that my tiny house was built by hand.
我喜欢手工建造我的小房子
I did it mostly with a saw and an ax,
我主要使用锯和斧子
and help from my friends, my parents and the community.
还依靠朋友 父母和社区的帮助
This for me has been a way to live a somewhat minimalist lifestyle
这对我来说是一种过极简生活的方式
and be very involved with nature.
还能与自然融为一体
Every time I walk out my door,
每次我走出门
I have to walk through the woods to get to my car,
我必须穿过树林才能上车
and when I come home from wherever I am at the end of the day,
当一天结束后 我回到家时
whatever’s going on in that day,
无论那天发生了什么
I have to get out of my car
我都必须下车
and walk through the woods to get to my house.
穿过树林才能到家
I love that.
我喜欢这样
As opposed to being able to like park right there and walk inside
与能够在那边停车并走进去相比
and not even have to get a rain drop on my head.
在门口停车不必被雨淋
I appreciate that rain drop.
但我喜欢淋雨
So this is my tiny house.
这就是我的小屋
This is the mudroom I built a couple years after I started it
这是我开工几年后建造的门厅
because I needed some more space.
因为我需要更多的空间
I have a lot of skis and gear and what not for winter time
我有很多滑雪板和其他冬天的装备
and different activities that I do.
还有其他活动的设备
So I also have a closet in here.
我这里还有一个衣橱
This is like all my clothes that need to hang
这些大概是我所有需要挂起来的衣服
and then camping gear
还有露营装备
and I’m really into like bulk food storage.
我非常喜欢存储散装食品
I have quite a bit of food stored in here
我这里储存了很多食物
dry different oats and beans and things like that.
有各种干燕麦和豆类的东西
Welcome to my house.
欢迎来我家
♫Music Playing♫
[音乐]
This is part of my kitchen.
这是我厨房的一角
I just have a really simple water setup.
我有一个简易的出水装置
Five gallons at a time.
一次有五加仑水
I use it for hand washing and drinking and what not.
我用它洗手 饮用等等
It drains into a five gallon bucket
它排入一个五加仑的水桶
and it’s kind of really simple.
这是个非常简易的装置
It’s basically like, I feel like,
基本上 我觉得
living in here is sort of like really fancy camping.
住在这里有点像豪华露营
My electricity comes from solar.
我的电力来自太阳能
I have been messing around with solar for quite a while.
我摆弄太阳能已经有一段时间了
I’ve got a really efficient 12 volt solar chest fridge
我有一个高效能的12伏太阳能箱式冰箱
that works really well for me.
对我来说很好用
I’ve got some different solar components behind this wall.
这堵墙后有一些不同的太阳能组件
Most of the time it keeps me in light and energy.
大部分时候 它为我提供灯光和电力
Once in a while, if there’s a lot of rain,
有的时候 如果经常下雨
I just have to not work on my computer anymore
我就不能再使用电脑了
and take a break and light a candle
我就休息一下 点一支蜡烛
and I don’t mind that.
我不介意这样
Over here is the rest of the sort of food area.
在这里是食品区
This was like the very first thing I built in this cabin
这就是我在小屋里建造的第一件东西
was this corner
就是这个墙角
and it was before I even had any heat source in here.
那时候我甚至没有任何热源
This whole cabinet is insulated
整个柜子无论里外
from the outside and from the inside
都是绝缘的
and I used a really simple thermostat
我用了一个非常简易的恒温器
that’s designed for people who go away in the winter
该恒温器是为那些在冬天不在家
and they have a neighbor watching their house.
但有邻居帮忙看家的人设计的
They can have a light on this thermostat
他们可以在恒温器上装一个灯
and when your house goes below
当你的房子温度
a certain temperature that you set, the light comes on.
低于你设定的数值时 灯就会亮
So your neighbor knows like, “Oh, your furnace stopped working”.
您的邻居就会知道“您的火炉停止工作了”
And so what I did is
所以我做的就是
I kind of jerry-rigged one of those thermostats
操控其中一个恒温器
through my solar system to turn on a car taillight bulb,
通过太阳能系统来以打开汽车尾灯
which would heat up this cabinet
这样可以给这个柜子加热
and keep my food from freezing.
防止我的食物受冻
Over here I do have a stove now.
现在我在这边有了炉子
It’s a Three Dog Stove from the Four Dog Stove company in Minnesota.
这是明尼苏达州“四狗火炉”公司的“三狗火炉”
Has a nice little stainless steel water jacket on the side.
侧面有一个精致的不锈钢水套
Gives me hot water in the wintertime.
在冬天为我提供热水
It doesn’t retain heat at all.
它根本不保存热量
It’s very thin, the whole thing weighs about 50 pounds.
整个东西非常轻 重约50磅
It’s designed to go in wall tents.
它被设计用于屋式帐篷
This winter I’m working on a mass heater for my tiny house,
今年冬天 我在为我的小房子制作大型的加热器
which will hopefully hold a lot more heat.
希望它能保存大量热量
This is the rest of my tiny house.
这是我房子的其他部分
This is my tiny office over here and library.
这里是我的书房和办公室
I do photography and video work.
我从事摄影和录像工作
Have a little editing station.
有一个小的剪辑工作台
This is soon to be the someday love seat,
这里将很快变成双人沙发
bed, convertible table area
床和可折叠桌子
that is also going to have some storage in it,
它们也有一些储物空间
which doesn’t exist yet except in my head.
虽然这还只是我脑海中的构想
And it’s something that I need in here
这些是我目前需要的东西
because I don’t have enough good seating
因为我没有一把好椅子
so I’m going to be working on that.
所以我就坐在那上工作
So this ladder takes me up to the loft.
这架梯子通往阁楼
It’s very cozy,
这儿非常舒服
makes a lot of sense to sleep in the loft.
在阁楼上睡觉是非常明智的
There’s not a really a lot of other things you would do
这没有很多事情需要做
except just store stuff up here.
把东西放上来就好
However, it gets really hot up here in the spring in the summer in the winter and in the fall.
但是 这里一年四季都很热
All the time, it’s a little bit too warm up here.
一直以来 这里的温度都有点高
My buddy, Will, one day was helping me work on this
有一天 我的朋友Will帮忙改造了这里
and I said, “Hey, you’re a good carpenter, I like what you do.”
我说:“你是个好木匠 我喜欢你的作品”
I don’t really care what it is,
“我不关心你做什么”
but I want you to just make something cool in my house”.
“但我希望你能把我的房子变得酷一点”
And he looked around for a while
他看了一圈
and he said, “Hey, you need a catwalk”.
然后说:“你需要一个伸展台”
We poked around and we found this piece of wood
我们四处闲逛然后发现了这根木头
that isn’t quite as wide as I would have liked,
这根木头没有我想要的那么宽
but it lets me go over to that window
但它能让我到窗边去
and open it and close it
开关窗户
and have kind of a way to get across that part of my space.
这也是一种让我去到那部分空间的方法
I kind of lived by the philosophy of
我一直秉承这样的理念
no matter how big your backpack is,
无论你的背包有多大
you’re always going to fill it up.
你都要把它填满
The house is the same way
房子也是一样
and even though it’s a small backpack,
即使这是一间小房子
I definitely have filled it up
我也要把它填满
and learned where that edges of too much stuff versus quality of life.
看看到底放多少东西才会影响生活
And I feel like
我觉得
if I’m running into those hurdles in a place this size
如果我在这么小的地方都遇到许多问题
I can’t even imagine living in a 3,000 square foot house
我想象不到住在300平的房子里
and having to deal with that.
该如何处理这些问题
because when you have to change something
因为当你必须要改变什么时
you’re doing with like a huge amount of stuff.
你需要做大量的工作
So I’m grateful for the opportunity to be able to practice that exercise
因此 我很高兴能有机会练习练习
of figuring out how much stuff is too much
确定放多少东西合适
and it’s a constant process.
这是一个长期的过程
I would not say I have it figured out.
我还不知道答案
So I have this wood-fired brick oven here that I built.
我在这里建造了这个炭火砖烤炉
It’s mostly made out of clay and sand
主要用黏土和沙子制成
a little brick, little fire brick, on the hearth.
炉底放了一些耐火砖
Great for making pizzas when your friends come over.
非常适合在您朋友过来时制作披萨
This is just my really simple little rocket stove that I cook on.
这是我做饭时用的简易小火箭炉
It’s basically just a big number 10 can.
它本身就是一个大的10号罐子
And this happens to be kind of a tall number 10 can.
正好是一个高一点的10号罐子
It’s got some smaller soup cans stuck inside it,
里面卡着一个小一点的罐子
a little shelf here, sort of rocket combustion.
这有一个架子 有些像火箭助推器
The air feeds in underneath the can.
空气从罐子的下方进入
Couple of these sticks is enough to cook a meal easily.
这几根木棍就足以简单的做一顿饭
It really is very efficient
它确实非常实用
and in between the smaller cans in the middle
在中间的小罐
and this outer can is some insulation material.
和外罐之间 是一些绝缘材料
You can use wood ashes.
你可以用木灰
I use some vermiculite
我用的是蛭石
and it helps really keep the heat in and focus all of the heat
确实能帮助保持和集中
that’s getting produced by this combustion.
燃烧产生的所有热量
Once it gets going
当这个炉子开始运作
it does a pretty good job at not producing much smoke,
不会产生大量烟雾 这一点很棒
contrary to the smoke you’re seeing right now,
与你现在看到的烟雾正好相反
but if we give it a minute and we come back to it you’ll see.
我们等一下再回来就能看到了
I have a composting outhouse over here that works really well.
这里有一个堆肥屋 它的效果很好
Pretty effective, pretty simple.
非常简单 高效
So something I really like about scything is that
我喜欢镰刀的真正原因是
it doesn’t use any fuel of any kind except my own.
它不用任何燃料 靠我自己就行
The grass cuts the best first thing in the morning
除草是早上首先要做的事
so it’s really great routine to just wake up,
所以日常惯例就是早上起来
run outside, mower for half an hour,
去外面割半个小时的草
and then come in and have breakfast.
然后回房子里吃早餐
It lets me kind of get tuned in with my body,
除草让我肢体协调
get some exercise, make some mulch for my garden,
身体得到锻炼 为花园提供护根物
keep my area around my house clear.
让我的房子周围保持整洁
I can trim around things.
我可以修剪周围的东西
I can make hay. I can harvest grain with this thing.
我可以晾晒干草 用这把镰刀收割谷物
It’s just a lot of fun.
这都非常有趣
♫Music Playing♫
[音乐]
I think something I would share with anybody who is interested in
我想把一些东西分享给那些
building a tiny house, building a tent on wheels,
对建造微观建筑 搭建移动帐篷
building a tree house, setting up a van,
建造树屋 改装货车感兴趣的人
whatever they were doing is don’t be afraid to try things.
告诉他们 无论在做什么 都不要害怕尝试
I mean my first solar system was like
我想说 我第一个太阳能系统就是由
a junk car battery somebody gave me
一块别人给我的报废汽车电池
and a little solar panel from somewhere
一块不知道哪来的小太阳能板
and a light bulb out of a tail light of a Volvo
一个沃尔沃车的尾灯灯泡
and some wires that came from the dump
和一些垃圾场捡的电线组成的
and I just started playing with it.
我就是这样开始的
And now I’m helping friends design solar systems.
现在 我正在帮朋友设计太阳能系统
So, I think, I think that’s really important to just,
所以 我认为 如果你对某件事有期待
if you have a vision for something
是非常重要的
or you’re really interested in trying something
无论你真的有兴趣尝试某些事情
or say, “Well, I’d really like it to be this way,
还是说:“我所希望的是这样的”
but maybe somebody over here is telling me I,
“但有人告诉我说”
I can’t make it that way”.
“我不能那样做”
Well pay attention to that, but still don’t forget about you dream.
这些你可以听听 但不要忘记你的梦想
Try to not worry about it being perfect and just go with it.
尽量不要担心它是否完美 就随它去吧
It’s amazing how things can happen if you just say,
如果您这样说 事情会朝好的方向发展
“Well, I don’t quite know what I’m doing,
比如“我不知道我在做什么”
but I’m just going to give this a shot”.
“我就是试一试”
And don’t be afraid to mess up.
不要害怕把事情搞砸
If you go examine that thing with a tape measure
如果你用卷尺或者水平仪测量
and a level you’re going to find that
你就会发现
there’s some little crooked bits here and there
这到处都是弯弯曲曲的
and there’s some joints that don’t quite line up,
一些结合点不太整齐
but the darn thing hasn’t fallen over yet,
但是修补的东西还没掉下来
and I don’t think it’s going to in a hurry.
我认为这些不需要着急

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

幼时的梦想促使少年变废为宝,手工建造出一栋微观住宅,其内部设施一应俱全,还可以与大自然亲密接触。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

我叫豆豆飞

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2yzondJyB8

相关推荐