未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

TED教育频道开放众筹

TED-Ed is on Patreon! We need your help to revolutionize education...

还记得你喜爱的那些TED-Ed视频吗?
You know all those TED-Ed videos you love?
那些帮助你学习新事物的精美动画?
The beautiful animations that help you learn new things?
这体验对你来说是免费的 但对我们来说却相当昂贵
That experience is free for you, but it’s really expensive for us,
不过没关系
and that’s okay.
我们的使命是为有思想的人投资
Our mission is to invest in thoughtful people,
但我们也需要你们其中一些人为我们投资
but we need some of you to invest in us.
为什么呢?
Why?
因为你曾经给予TED-Ed的爱
Because the love you’ve shown TED-Ed
已经给予了世界各地的数百万年轻人力量
has already empowered millions of young people around the world.
如果你通过在众筹网站上每个月的一小笔捐款来连接那种爱
And if you coupled that love with a small monthly donation on Patreon,
TED-Ed之旅将会给予数十亿人力量
the TED-Ed experience could empower billions.
“如果让我用一个词形容TED-Ed的经历 令人振奋”
“If I could describe the TED-Ed experience in one word, exhilarating.”
“创新”
“Innovating.”
“好奇心”
“Curiosity.”
“有价值的”
“Worthwhile.”
“启发性的”
“Inspiring.”
“开阔你的视野”
“Eye-opening.
“哦 严格算好像是两个词 不过加上连字符就变成一个了 开阔视野的”
Oh, that’s two words, technically, but one word if you put a hyphen: eye-opening.”
由教育者们制作的TED-Ed
TED-Ed animations, which are written by educators,
已经获得了超过两百万的日浏览量
are already being viewed by over 2 million learners a day.
“当我遇到TED-Ed的时候 我对自己说 就是这个 这个可以的”
“When I came across TED-Ed, it was like, ‘This is it, this works'”
有了你们的支持
With your support,
我们可以召集更多的动画作者与教师
we could engage more animators to work with more teachers,
并且可以将我们的内容制作成更多的语言
and we’d be able to dub our content into multiple languages.
“当我看到它的时候 我的大脑简直爆炸了”
“My mind just went poof right when I saw it.”
我们会用你的投资发现我们的学生发声项目 TED教育俱乐部
We’d also use your investment to grow our student voice program, TED-Ed Clubs,
它会教学生怎样用 TED风格的演讲来展现他们的想法
which teaches students how to present their ideas in the form of TED-style talks.
在超过120个国家已经形成了数千个俱乐部
Thousands of clubs have formed in over 120 countries.
帮助我们邀请更多的年轻人来到TED主舞台
Help us invite a generation of young people to TED’s main stage.
“当你把东西交给学生 你给了他们主动性和权力”
“When you turn stuff over to students and you give them that agency and authority,
效果好得多因为那才是他们”
it’s so much better because it’s them.”
“谢谢”
“Thank you.”
“就像有什么东西因为我而有所不同”
“I was like there’s something for me to start.”
“如果你想支持年轻人
“If you want to support young people,
你想支持你国家的教育者
you want to support educators in your country,
这就是你要找的节目
this is the sort of program,
或者说这是我们真正应该考虑的模式
or this is the model that we really should all be looking at
当它在世界上产生了那种改变”
when it comes to making that change in the world.”
了解我们的众筹福利 感谢您的支持!
Check out our Patreon perks. and thanks for your support!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

TED教育频道开放众筹,革命性的教育模式将会影响更多的人

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

大力

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kSEmgIJNqE

相关推荐