未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

技术养成:通过内容探索工具

Tech Literacy: Exploring Tools Through Content

学生:准备好了吗?
Students: Ready?
3 2 1 开始!
Three, two, one, go!
Mary Krenke:我感觉好像有一点不一样
Mary Krenke: I feel like I have seen a difference.
当学生们把高科技带回教室时
The kids are more confident in using the technology
他们对使用这些技术越来越自信
when they bring it back into the classroom.
学生们看到它们都是紧密相连的
The students can see it all relates together.
Donna Barrier:我们使用科技的目的性很强
Donna Barrier: The way we use our technology is very purposeful.
我们尝试着使它尽可能的相互协调
We try to make that integrated as much as possible
所以学生们所做的一切都是为了一个目标
so that everything students do is pushing them towards a goal.
布鲁克林:我们学着如何编辑图片、做幻灯片
Brooklyn: We learn how to, like, edit pictures and make slides.
Lily:如果我们想做展示或文档
Lily: And if we want to make, like, a presentation or a doc,
那我们就点击应用程序按钮
then we hit the apps button.
迈克尔:我们可以在绿色屏幕上
Michael: Well, we get to videotape ourselves
或用quot/wevideo quot软件放映我们自己做的录像带
on green screen or use "wevideo".
Donna Barrier: 去年是我们这栋楼
Donna Barrier: Last year was the first year
真正拥有科技老师的第一年
that we actually had a technology teacher in the building and at
那时我们的注意力都放在引导孩子认识不同的应用程序上
that time our focus was on exposing children to different apps,
但是仍然存在不足
but it was still a little bit in isolation
与课堂教学的方式大相径庭
from what the teaching was in the classroom.
Jeff Dahl:今年我们的目标就是在第二年的
Jeff Dahl: What we’ve been working on this year in the second year
计划中将更多的课堂教程
of the program is we’ve been trying to integrate more
整合到我们的技术实践中
of the classroom curriculum into our tech time.
所以 我和高年级的学生代表们见面讨论了
So, I’ve been meeting with grade-level representatives and talking to them
他们在课堂中涉及到的内容
about what are they covering in class.
Mary Krenke:事实上 我们有谷歌文档
Mary Krenke: In fact, we have a Google doc
但其实它只是一种交流的工具
that it basically is just a communication way
这就是我们课程中所要提到的东西 那么你能做些什么?
This is what’s coming up in our curriculum and what can you do?
或者我们能不能提出一些新想法 比如将科技添加进去?
or can we have some ideas that maybe you’re able to add on in technology?
Beth Rickerman: 比如他们正在写故事
Beth Rickerman: For example, if they’re working on stories in writing,
就可以把科技融入进去
to have that flow into, you know, his technology time as well.
Jeff Dahl: 好的 接下来我们要开展一个新计划
Jeff Dahl: Okay, we’re gonna start a new project.
致力于研究带有精神创伤的故事
We’re gonna start working on scar stories.
不是小说 而是真实发生过的 属于你自己的故事
It’s non-fiction, it really happened, and it’s story that belongs to you.
你对自己经历的亲身叙述就是一个故事
A narrative is a story, a personal narrative, your story.
我们希望其中能有感官的词汇——感觉、触觉、味觉、嗅觉和听觉
We want sensory words, feelings, touches, tastes, smells, sounds.
关键是行动!
Action is key!
然后是……;那有什么关系呢?
And then the So what?
谁在意呢?
Who cares?
你撞坏了你的自行车 然后呢?
You crashed your bike; so what?
你从中学到了什么?
What did you learn from it?
我认为当他们在课堂中与他们正在做的事情
When they have a contextual tie to what they’re doing
产生联系时 会提高他们学习的效率
in class I think it lends validity.
我能利用这些机会教会他们如何使用工具
I can take those opportunities, teach them a tool,
同时向他们传授有用的内容信息
and hit content information at the same time.
好的 你现在是在制作绿色的屏幕吗?
Okay, are you doing green screen?
是的
Yeah.
那好
All right.
加油 让我们完成它
Come on. Let’s do it.
做的很好
That’s good.
完美
Perfect.
当我很小的时候 大概2、3岁
>>Cassidy: When I was little, like three or two,
在厨房的时候我的眼睛被尖锐的东西撞到了
I hit my eye on something sharp in my kitchen.
所以我不得不去医院做手术
I had to go to the emergency room at the hospital.
今年我们买了一套绿色的屏幕
>>Jeff Dahl: We purchased a green screen set this year and we’re looking
我们现在看到的就是网上一些视频应用程序中的
at color keying technology in some
关键彩色控制技术
of the video apps that are available online.
做得很好
Great job.
Cass 做的很棒
Nice job, Cass.
嗨 想想你们希望什么场景出现在你们身后
Hey, start thinking about what are the images you want behind you.
Cassidy: 绿色的屏幕会改变我身后的场景
Cassidy: The green screen’s gonna change my background.
让它变得更加真实有趣
It makes it look a little bit more real and interesting.
Brooklyn: 我们正在制作发生过的不同图片的幻灯片
Brooklyn: We’re making slides of different pictures of what happened
然后你就能通过绿色屏幕编辑你的脸
and then you can either edit your face in by doing the green screen
或者仅仅将声音放上去 而不必加上你的脸
or you can just, like, voice do it so you don’t have your face on it.
你要听画外音吗?
You’re gonna go voiceover?
是的
Yeah.
好的,你发生过的事故是什么呢?
Yeah. What was the accident?
想想那些突出的事件 因为那才是
Think of one that really stands out, because those are the ones
你需要详细描述的东西
that you’re really gonna have good details on.
Mallory: 那是我在一辆轿车上 我们后面有一辆电动车
Mallory: Well, I was in a car and there was a motorcycle behind us
然后还有一辆带拖车的汽车
and then there was a car with a trailer.
然后拖车失去了控制
Then the trailer got out of control and..
然后几辆车就撞在了一起 到处都是玻璃碎片划伤了我
crash! There was glass everywhere and it scratched me a lot.
Jeff Dahl: 那真是太可怕了!
Jeff Dahl: That’s awesome action.
进入演示模式 看看放映的效果
Go into presentation mode and see what it looks like.
Donna Barrier:这不仅仅是用设计替代
Donna Barrier: It’s not just about substituting programming for something
我们能用写作完成的东西
that we could’ve done in writing.
这能够让学生们用其他的方式
It’s to be able to give students additional ways
表达他们学到的东西 能够自己寻找自己所需的信息
to express their learning, to go out and find information,
并用他们自己的方式把这些东西结合到一起
pull that together, use their own voice.
Jeff Dahl:你是作者
Jeff Dahl: You’re the author,
如果你不喜欢它的样式 那就复原到原来的样子
if you don’t like the way it looks, put it back.
我们当然希望所有的学生能学有所得
>>Donna Barrier: We want all of our students to learn the content,
但我们更希望学生能在接下来的生活中
of course, but we want our student to learn how to be learners
学会如何学习
for the rest of their lives.
那样才能够促使他们更加努力
That ownership just pushes them to work even harder
制造出优质的最终产品
to produce that good end product.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过内容让孩子学会如何使用工具,提高孩子的学习效率

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

布拉格de晴

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW6j0_Z65aE

相关推荐