未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

通过互助来学习技术

Tech Buddies: Building Technology Skills Through Peer Teaching

学生:这都是关于你学习科学语言的
>>Student: This is all about you learning your science words.
这个照片是什么?
What’s the picture?
劳伦:他们在用我们的“技术伙伴” 学习怎样一起合作
>>Lauren: With our tech buddies, they’re learning how to work together.
所以 这不仅仅是学习方面
So it’s not just the academic piece,
我觉得它还教给了很多情感技能
I think it also teaches a lot of emotional skills.
学生:那么下一个
>>Student: So next one.
劳伦:之后 五年级学生感到很自豪
>>Lauren: The fifth graders feel so proud of themselves after,
因为他们教会了一个低年级学生
because they taught a younger student.
Nayeilli:看到有多容易了吗?
>>Nayeilli: See how easy that was?
丹尼尔:在John Barry 技术改变了我们的学校
>>Daniel: Here at John Barry, technology transformed our school.
当我们来到一对一的机房里
When we went to one to one devices,
我们看到有更多的学生参与进来了
we saw a huge increase of student engagement.
你能把那个给我读一下吗?
>>Can you read that back to me?
弗朗西斯卡:所有的课程都用到了技术 数学
>>Francesca: Technology gets used through all curriculum subjects, math,
阅读 写作 科学 社会学习 艺术 各个学科
reading, writing, science, social studies, art, everywhere.
好了 现在你们是老师 这是你们今天的任务
>>All right, so you are my teachers and here’s your job for today.
五年级学生教一年级学生如何使用谷歌文档
Fifth graders will be teaching first graders how to use Google Docs
写一篇记叙文
to compose a piece of narrative writing.
“技术伙伴”是一个程序 我们把一个高年级学生
>>So tech buddies is a program where we pair up one of the older grades
和一个低年级学生配成一对 高年级学生向低年级学生展示各种程序和应用
with a lower grade to expose the younger students to various programs and apps.
Nayeilli:我们教他们如何使用Chrome笔记本和搜索网站
>>Nayeilli: We teach them how to use the Chromebooks and how to search websites
这些他们以前都不会
that they haven’t used before.
弗朗西斯卡:今天你想用你的“伙伴”做哪方面的技术工作?
>>Francesca: What are some skills you want to work on with your buddy today?
Nayeilli:帮助他们复制和粘贴
>>Nayeilli: Help them copy and paste.
我很开心 因为我喜欢看到他们学东西
>>It makes me happy, because I like when they learn.
丹尼尔:我们刚开始时规模很小
>>Daniel: We started it small scale.
现在我们楼上的每个老师
Then now every single teacher
都配有一个不同的年级
in our building is matched up with a different grade.
弗朗西斯卡:学生们每周见一次面 一次大约一小时 Saint J.小姐和我
>>Francesca: Our students meet once a week for about an hour and Miss Saint J.
在计划的前一周见面
and I meet the week prior to plan.
劳伦:我们讨论课程里有哪些类型的东西
>>Lauren: We talk about what types of things are in my curriculum
需要学生们独立完成
that my students will need to do on their own.
查理兹的伙伴 进来
>>Charlize’s buddy, come on in.
然后我们看看什么可以激励他们学习
>>And then we look at what is going to motivate them to learn these parts
课程的这部分内容 什么程序 什么设备
of the curriculum, what program, what device.
刚开始的时候 我们进展得很慢
In the beginning, we rolled it out slowly.
一周一个程序
Each week was one program.
我们用谷歌教室 Padlet和Osmo
We did Google Classroom, Padlet, Osmo.
一旦他们掌握了每个程序的使用技巧我们就把它们放在一起
Once they had the skills in each program, we put them all together
进入循环模式
and started to send to rotation model,
这样他们就可以在一个学期使用多种程序
so that they could use multiple programs in one session.
所以在我们今天的“技术伙伴”学期 他们使用的第一个应用就是谷歌文档
So in our tech buddy session today, the first program they used was Google Docs.
他们在写记叙文
They were working on narrative writing.
查理兹:很久以前 有一座城堡
>>Charlize: So once upon a time, there was a castle.
Nayeilli:谁住在你的城堡里?
>>Nayeilli: Who lives in your castle?
查理兹:我的“技术伙伴”很好
>>Charlize: My tech buddies are nice.
它们是我的朋友
They’re my friends.
它们教我如何自己做事情
They teach me how to do things by myself.
Nayeilli:你还记得怎样把单词大写吗?
>>Nayeilli: So do you remember how to capitalize a word?
[铃声响了]
[ bell rings ]
劳伦:第二个中心是myON
>>Lauren: The second center was myON.
MyON是Chrome笔记本上的一个阅读程序
MyON is a reading program on the Chromebook.
学生们正在听一本介绍爬行动物的纪实书
The students were listening to a nonfiction book about a reptile.
电脑:科学家们不能确定一只海龟能活多久
>>Computer: Scientists don’t know exactly how long a sea turtle lives.
劳伦:他们同时做着笔记
>>Lauren: They took notes at the same time.
五年级学生帮他们找出
So the fifth graders helped them figure out,
每一页的重点部分
what is the important part of each page.
塞尔吉奥:它给我帮我学习 因为我
>>Sergio: It helps me learn because I get
知道了他们的困难 所以可以帮助他们解决
to know what they’re struggling with, so I can help them out.
[铃声响了]
[ bell rings ]
劳伦:我们还有谷歌幻灯片
>>Lauren: And then we have Google Slides,
他们正在用爬行动物研究得到的信息
and here’s where they’re making a presentation using the information they
做一个展示
learned from their reptile research.
Heavenly:我们在用事实数据做一个关于鳄鱼的谷歌幻灯片
>>Heavenly: We’re using our facts to make a Google Slideshow of crocodiles.
杰达:我一直在教怎样插入图片和改变字体
>>Jada: I’ve been teaching how to insert pictures and change the font.
想变得更大吗?
>>Want it bigger?
是的 六十
>>Yes, sixty.
那你就选中它 然后……
>>So highlight it, and then…
啊!
>>Ah!
Heavenly:很难教的
>>Heavenly: It’s hard to teach.
有时候他们都不听
Sometimes they don’t listen.
很难 但是很值得
It’s hard but it’s worth it.
弗朗西斯卡:我的角色有一点弱化了
>>Francesca: So my role has minimized a bit,
因为我们的五年级学生确实在进行所有的教学工作
because our fifth graders are really doing all the teaching,
我们登记后就让他们
and we can just kind of check in and allow them
负责他们的课程了
to take charge of their lessons.
学生:不要帮他
>>Student: No helping him.
弗朗西斯卡:在每学期结束时 我们会问问学生们
>>Francesca: At the end of each session, we like to ask the students things
他们学会使用的工具
that they thought they could use some work on
和一些他们引以为荣的成绩
and some accomplishments that they’re proud of.
学生:我的故事完成了
>>Student: I’m done with my story.
弗朗西斯卡:真棒
>>Francesca: That’s awesome.
五年级学生呢?
What about a fifth grader?
谁能告诉我今天小组的进展?
Who can tell me something that went well in your group today?
学生:我先做 然后 他们跟我做
>>Student: I do it, like first, and then they do it after me,
或者说我给他们指出来该点击哪个地方
or point to what they have to click on.
弗朗西斯卡:你在做示范
>>Francesca: You were modeling.
劳伦:事实上是在给他们示范
>>Lauren: Actually showing them modeling.
给你们热烈的掌声吧
Give yourself a round of applause.
[鼓掌]
[ applause ]
我觉得“技术伙伴”让我有了额外的时间
>>I think tech buddies has given me the extra time,
因为五年级学生给一年级学生做一对一的辅导
because the fifth graders give the students the one
这是他们需要的 而我一直都没能提供给他们
on one attention they need that I can’t provide for them all the time,
我的学生们变得更加独立了
and my students are more independent.
弗朗西斯卡:所以我的五年级学生们肯定更加
>>Francesca: So my fifth graders definitely have had a boost
自信了
in confidence.
看到他们与一年级学生一起工作
Seeing them work with the first graders,
他们彼此间的关系更加亲密了
their relationships are blooming with each other.
学生:是的
>>Student: Yes!
丹尼尔:能有那样的关系真是创造了奇迹
>>Daniel: Having that relationship has done wonders not only
不仅仅对于技术整合和指导 对于
for the technology integration and the instruction, but for climate
John Berry的校风和文化也同样是
and culture here at John Barry.
学生:我们成功了
>>Student: We got it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在John Barry学校,通过分组的形式,高年级学生教低年级学生使用新的教学程序和应用等技术。互助学习的形式和技术整合改变了的学校的校风和文化,改变了整个学校

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Jessie

审核员

vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSClGFQO7Is

相关推荐