ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

月亮影子下的故事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

月亮影子下的故事

Tales from the shadow of the moon

唔 这很难找到词去表达
Um.These things are very hard to put words to.
我能就这么说吗?
Can I just say?
英文中最高级的词都不足以表达
There are insufficient superlatives in the English language
无论我做什么 无论我怎样描述
No matter what I do,no matter how much I describe it,
无论你看了多少相关视频
No matter how many videos you watch,
都不如你亲眼所见
they all fall short of being able to witness for yourself.
然而那些看过日食的人一眼就看得出来
But you can always tell when someone’s seen a total eclipse
因为当你问到:“你们见过日全食吗?”
because when you ask them if they’ve seen a total eclipse and they say
他们会说:“啊 差不多吧” 那他们就没有见过日全食
“oh,I think so,” they haven’t seen a total eclipse
因为你不会忘记
Because you just never forget.
你永远不会忘记那种感受
You never forget that feeling.
日食爱好者跑遍全球只为目睹日全食
Eclipse chasers travel the world to witness total solar eclipses.
我们拜访了九位日食痴迷者
We spoke to nine of them about their obsession.
我对每个第一次见过日全食的人的建议是
My suggestion to anyone who is seeing this for the first time is
不要试图拍下它 千万不要
Don’t try to photograph it.Please don’t.
我能想像人们通过苹果手机观看日食
I can just envision people watching the eclipse through their iPhone.
你不会想要这么做的
You don’t want to do that
你想要用你的双眼去看它 接受它
You want to take it and look at it with your own two eyes.
如果你在附近听到相关谈论
If you’re nearby, and you hear that,
哦 这是日全食中的99%
oh, it’s going to be a 99%partial.
我几乎看见了整个日全食的过程
I’ll see an almost total solar eclipse.
没有什么 几乎完整的日全食
There is no such thing as an almost total solar eclipse.
这是完全不同的现象
They’re completely different phenomena.
这就像彩票的六个数字中 五个中了奖
It’s like getting five out of six numbers right on the jackpot.
六个中了五个 你很接近了 但还是功亏一篑
If you get five out of six, you were close. But you lost.
我们只遇到了一次阴天 上帝保佑
We’ve only been clouded out once.Knock on wood!
哦 我的天啊 我根本不应该提到它
Oh,my gosh.I shouldn’t even mention it
1977年 在哥伦比亚的首都波哥大的北边 那儿漂亮的蓝色天空中
In 1977, which was the north of Bogotá, Colombia, nice blue skies
一个小小的膨胀的积云突然冒出来
one little puffy cumulus cloud came out of nowhere.
遮住了太阳好几分钟
It obscured the sun for a couple of minutes
这也正是日食的那几分钟
and it was the wrong couple of minutes.
在1999年 我们遇见了相似的一幕
And then you’ve got the ones that are like in 1999.
有一部分正在下雨
It was raining during the partial phases.
在全食之前 天空中出现一个蓝色的洞
And just before totality, a blue hole in the sky
洞缓慢的向太阳移动
and slowly crawled over the sun.
我的一个朋友称之为不可思议的日蚀
One friend of mine described it as the miracle eclipse.
天变成了黑色 非常非常黑 是你能够想象的最黑的洞
It’s black. It’s black, black, black like the blackest hole you can ever imagine,
围绕着这些漂亮纤细的白冕流
ringed with these beautiful wispy white coronal streamers.
在白天能够看到明亮的星星和行星
Bright stars and planets are visible in the daytime sky
你能够从各个角度看到日落的色彩
And you see the colors of sunset in every direction you look all around the horizon
既不像晚上又不像白天 也不像黄昏
It’s not like night. It’s not like day. It’s not like twilight.
你找不到任何相似的景象描述它
It’s like nothing you’ve ever felt before
你能想象我们的祖先感受到什么吗?
Can you imagine how our primitive ancestors would have felt?
突然 我们的世界完全变了 他们不知道
Suddenly our world completely changing, and then them not knowing
太阳终会回来
that the sun was going to come back.
天哪 他们该多惊慌?
I mean,how frightening?
在我们日常生活中 我们看着天空
In our everyday lives,we look up to the sky
我们主要看见的是二维的圆顶
and what we see mostly is this two-dimensional dome.
星星 行星和月亮似乎绕着它缓慢移动
And stars and planets and the moon seem to creep across that.
当我看见日全食 它迅速将我送入三维的宇宙中
When I saw a total eclipse of the sun, it catapulted me into a three-dimensional universe.
你感受到了整个球体的律动 就像开普勒说的
You experience the music of the spheres, as Kepler called them,
银河系的结构 动态的
the mechanics of the solar system, in action.
我绝不会说它没有意义
Insignificance is not a word I would use.
事实上 我认为很独特 每个人都应该觉得很独特
Actually,I feel very special, and all people should feel special
我们还活着 富有智慧 充满好奇心
that we’re alive and intelligent and conscious,
并且我们能够去了解宇宙
and that we’re able to be aware of our cosmos
我意识到 确实 银河系创造了这场日蚀
I realized that of course the solar system is creating that total eclipse.
但银河系同时也在回望它
But it’s also the solar system looking back at it.
它让你感觉到你是地球的一部分 是宇宙的一部分
It makes you feel a part of the earth. It makes you feel a part of the cosmos
是和你站在一起的每一个人的一部分
It makes you feel a part of every single person you’re standing there with.
并且你感到 在这短短的时间内 我们从未分离 我们都一样
And you know, just for a brief time, we’re not separate. we’re all the same.
它给了你洞察生命的机会 而这通常只在你失去的时候才会得到
It gives you life insights that you normally get only at times when you’ve experienced loss.
生活从未改变 你只能一天天地过下去
How life stands still. You have to take life day by day.
你突然理解了 那些我们烦心的事情其实都无关紧要
You understand that all the things that we worry about are really irrelevant.
生命应当珍视 如白驹过隙
And life is precious.It’s fleeting.
真正重要的是你拥有的时刻 是和你相伴分享的朋友们
And it’s about the moments you have, and the people that you share it with.
我的新书是《二十一世纪日蚀标准》
One of my latest books is “The 21st Century Canon of Eclipses”.
里面包括从现在到本世纪末所有日食的地图
So it’s got maps for every eclipse now through the end of the century.
你就这样一页一页的翻看
And you’re flipping page to page to page
感觉到年华的流逝
And the years are turning,
就像《时光机器》中的罗德·泰勒
Just like Rod Taylor in “The Time Machine”.
但我们没有时光机器 我们一点点在变老
But you’re not in the time machine. You’re getting older and older.
直到有一天 我可能再也不能看日蚀了
And at some point,I’m not going to make one of those eclipses.
我已经告诉了我女儿她2079年五月一日的时候要去哪里看那场日蚀
I’ve already told my daughter where she needs to go to watch the 2079 eclipse of May 1st, 2079
我不指望自己能看了 但是我希望她可以
So I don’t expect to make it, but I hope she can.
我们能够预测日蚀实属奇迹
And the ability to predict this is magical.
我们老说“我们不知道未来会发生什么”
We all say, “we don’t know what’s going to happen in the future.”
然而这切实地可以被预测
This, assuredly, we can predict.
并且我38年前就知道了
And I knew it as young as 38 years ago,
这就是未来的样子
and it was way in the future.
以上就是本世纪本洲内的最后一次可观测的日食
So that’s it. The last solar eclipse to be seen on this continent in this century.
正如我之前说的 在2017年8月21日以前
And as I said, not until August 21st 2017,
北美将不会再出现可观测的日食
will another eclipse be visible from North America.
那距今38年
That’s 38 years from now.
希望月亮的影子笼罩下的世界一切和平
May the shadow of the moon fall on a world at peace .
ABC新闻 也毫无疑问 将会全程报道距今38年后的下一次日食
and ABC news, of course, we’ll bring you a complete report on that next eclipse 38 years from now.
音乐
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本片采访了九位日食爱好者,讲述了他们观看日食的故事和感受

听录译者

MED胖俊哥

翻译译者

九九九九小太阳

审核员

译学馆审核员F

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo26Or1GGWE

相关推荐