ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

掌握你的人生 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

掌握你的人生

TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR LIFE - A Must See Motivational Video 2017

(音乐)
[Music]
我有一个想法
I had this idea.
兄弟 我要告诉你我觉得自己能做到 你知道吗
Dude, I tell you I think I can do this, you know?
问题在于我没有任何证据来证明我可以
The problem was that I didn’t have any evidence that I could do it,
而我在二十五岁那年做的事情
and so what I did 25 years old
是最终改变人生的两件事
is that I did two things that changed my life.
第一件 我有了羞耻感
NO.1 I got my ethic sense.
伦理道德 道德对我来说是什么
Ethics. What was… what, what was ethical to me,
不是对你 也不是对其他任何人
not to you, not to somebody else
而我必须有自己的道德准则
but I have to get my own moral code.
你知道 戒烟 戒掉毒品
you know, quit smoking weed, quit hanging around drug, druggies,
戒掉周围所有人在周末会做的那些事情
quit doing weekends like everybody else, everybody around me.
我环顾周围的那些家伙 成功人士 或者败类
I looked around like all these guys, man, or loser.
他们做的并不够好 他们没有变得更好
They are not doing well. They are not getting better.
他们总是在讲重复的故事
They are telling the same stories over and over.
我放弃了周末 周五 周六 周日 不能更多了
I gave up my weekends, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. No more.
我们的问题在于缺乏耐心
But the problem is the sense of impatience.
好像全人类正站在山脚下
It’s as if an entire generation is standing at the foot of a mountain.
他们知道自己想要得到什么
They know exactly what they want.
他们可以看见峰顶 却看不见整座山峰
They can see the summit, what they can’t see is the mountain.
这个巨大的 不可撼动的物体
This large, immovable object.
因为那里有很多人
‘Cause there is a lot of people out there.
他们在那里 集中精力通过寻找一个变化
They are there, concentrate to prove themselves
来证明自己
by looking for the one change.
那唯一的改变 是吗
The one change, right?
他们生命中的一个变化会使他们梦想成真
The one change in their life that’s gonna make their dreams come true.
更糟糕的是 在峰顶
And even worse, on top of that,
有很多人
there’s a lot of people out there,
很多成功学专家
a lot of self-help gurus.
他们正试图出售一种东西
They are trying to sell the one thing.
他们试图出售“九步法”
They are trying to sell the “9-steps” or
或者是能让你释放你全部的潜力
the enlighten path that’s gonna allow you to unlock all of your human potential
实现梦想的启蒙方式
and fulfill the dreams.
这样你就可以过上
So you can live the life
你一直梦寐以求的生活
that you’ve always wanted to live.
现在 我不是专家
Now, I’m no guru,
并且我也绝对不会声称是专家
and I definitely don’t claim to be.
我只是一个普通人
I’m just a man.
但是我要告诉你
But I will tell you this.
这不是做一件事
It isn’t one thing
不是做十件事 一百件事就能实现的事情
and it isn’t ten things, and it isn’t a hundred things.
这不是一条捷径 而且也没有捷径
It isn’t a quick path, and there are no shortcuts.
药物不会使你变得更好
Medication won’t get you there
特效药 有机补充物 或者超级食物也都不能让你变得更好
and neither will a miracle drug, or an organic supplement, or some superfood.
变得更好并不是一个小把戏
Getting better isn’t a hack or a trick
或一个你需要实现的改变
or a one-change that you need to make.
变得更好是一场战役
Getting better is a campaign.
它是一场战役
It’s a campaign.
是一场每天 每周 每个小时都在进行的战斗
It’s a daily, a weekly, it’s an hourly fight.
它是一场无休止的战斗 与软弱
An incessant fight that doesn’t stop against weakness
与诱惑 与懒惰抗争的永不停歇的战斗
and against temptation, and against laziness.
这是一场纪律战役
It’s a campaign of discipline,
是关于努力以及献身的战役
the campaign of hard work and dedication.
早起晚睡
It’s waking up early and going to bed late
努力挤出每一天的
and grinding out every second in between
每一秒钟
every single day.
所以 你想变得更好吗
So, you wanna get better?
你想自我提升吗
You wanna self-improve?
别再寻找捷径
Stop looking for a shortcut
寻找你自己的闹钟
and go find your alarm clock,
寻找你自己的纪律
find your discipline.
寻找你的勇气 你的激情
And find your guts, and your passion
你的驱动力 你的决心
and your drive, and find your will.
然后……
And then…
然后 你就会找到……
and then, you will find…
你的自由
your freedom.
我认为每个正在观看的人
I’d think anybody who’s watching right now
他们可能不是最有天赋的企业家或者售货员
they may not be the most talented entrepreneur or salesman
或者……你知道的 没有惊人的才能
or… you know, an amazing craft of content.
但是如果他们比别人做得更好
But if they outwork someboby
这就是少数人可以控制的可变因素
that is a variable that fews could control.
有些人想要开始做YouTube表演
Somebody wants to start a YouTube show.
他们一年365天都在做
If they do it 365 days of a year,
还有一些人一年做137天
there is someboby that does it 137 days of a year,
而他们的才能相等
and they are equally as talented
那么那个做365天的人会赢
the person who does it 365 is gonna win.
我是说 那是事实
I mean, that’s just truth
并且那是我唯一能给你们的实用的建议
and it’s the only practical advice that I think I can give.
“变得更有才能” ——我不能这么说
“Go get more talent” — I can’t say that.
但是 你知道 努力工作
But, you know, work harder
减少享乐的时间
and go to less happy hours
不要看完整季纸牌屋
and don’t watch, you know, entire seasons of House of Cards,
他们都是假的
they not feels real.
(音乐)
[Music]
人们首先需要了解关于你的最重要的一点
People need to know you for one major thing first.
他工作 他努力
He works. He produces.
那家伙每天都在那里
The guy’s there every day.
那家伙很拼命
The guy’s pushing and shoving.
因为关键是无论你的想法有多棒
Because the trick is no matter how good your ideas are,
或者你的作品有多好 或是你的技能有多强
or how good your art is, or how good your skillset is
如果你不努力 朋友 如果你不拼命到一个程度
if you’re not working, man, if you’re vibrating at a frequency
让人们说 “天哪 那个人是怎么做到这些的”
then people say, “My God, how does that guy do all that?”
如果你没有拼命到这个程度
If you’re not vibrating at that rate,
十倍的水平 大量的行动
10x levels, massive action,
积极的行动态度
tremendous work ethic.
它是一块肌肉
It’s just a muscle now.
是你生活中的一种纪律
It’s, it’s just a discipline in your life as a way.
如果你没有按照这种级别努力 你就不会成功
Look if you’re not working at that level, you’re not gonna make it.
问题是
The problem is
所有人都会有急躁的习惯
this entire generation has an institutionalized sense of impatience
他们有耐心来继续这段旅程
and do they have the patience to go on the journey
去爱 去感受人生的成就吗
to maintain love, to feel fulfilled.
或者他们只是放弃了眼前 换到下一个
Or did they just quit and on to the next, dump and on to the next.
因为每个人都想找借口
Because everybody wants to come up with excuses.
我的一生都在社交媒体和收件箱里寻找借口
I spend my life reading excuses on social media and my inbox.
我就是这样 我生来如此 我就出生在这里。
“I’m this””I was born that way””I was born here”
我是女性 我是移民 我是少数民族 我是一个跨性别者
These “I’m a female””I’m an immigrant””I’m a minority””A transgender”
借口 事实
Excuses. Reality.
顺便说 我绝对相信这些不是缺点
By the way, I truthly believe those are disvantages.
我并不天真
I’m not naive.
问题是 没人在意
The problem is, nobody cares.
不要再说这些事了
Stop saying any of those things.
每个人都曾经做过一些事情
Every single person who has ever done anything
值得的 意料之外的
worthwhile, or exceptional,
困难的 或者了不起的
or difficult, or extraordinary,
每个人 无论是伟大的艺术家 还是作家
anyone, whether it’s great artists, or authors,
数学家还是其他该死的东西
or mathematicians or whatever the f**k it is,
每个人都遇到过困难
everyone encounters difficulties.
世上没有简单的路 那不存在 那不可能
There is no easy road. It does not exist. It is impossible.
每个人都遇到过挫折
Everyone has issues.
如果你有时间继续追求你的爱好
If you have time to pursue a hobby,
如果你有时间做你喜欢的任何事情
if you have time to do anything you like,
你都可以成为更好的自己
you can better yourself.
有一种人永远无法变得更好
Here’s one way you NEVER better yourself.
那就是如果为别人的成功 自己的失败
When you come up with excuses
寻找借口的人
for why other people are successful and you are not.
这他妈的太危险了
That s**t is f**king dangerous.
当你让自己逃避时
When you give yourself an escape,
相信我 每个人都曾历经坎坷
trust me, everybody has a hard road.
在我年轻时 有许多次 我想从窗口一跃而下
I wanted to jump out of a window several times during my young life.
我想跳到火车前 结束这压力重重的人生
I wanted to, jump in front of a train, just end it because too much pressure.
我们都经历过难熬的时光
We all go through hard times.
我们都经历过人生低谷
We all go through depression.
我们都曾充满怀疑
We all do go through doubt
然后你生命中最糟糕的时刻出现
and then moments in your life where it’s really f**king difficult
你想弄清楚你该怎么走
and you’re trying to figure out what the f**k your path is gonna be.
那真是一段黑暗的时光
It’s hard as s**t.
但这就是使你成为一个人的原因
But that is what makes you a person
这些困难时光也磨练了你的品格
and those difficult moments are what build your character.
这并不是关于超过某人
It’s not about outdoing anyone.
而是关于如何超过自己
It’s about how to outdo yourself.
有些人看到他们想要的东西
Some people see the thing that they want
有些人看到阻止他们得到他们想要的东西的东西
and some people see the thing that prevents them from getting the thing that they want.
成功是你的职责
Success is your duty.
你的义务 你的责任
It is your obligation and your responsibility.
承认你的错误
Take ownership of your mistakes.
承认你的不足
Take ownership of your shortfalls.
承认你的问题
Take ownership of your problems.
然后掌握解决问题的方法解决它
And then take ownership of the solutions that will get those problems solved.
接受
Take ownership
你的使命
of your mission.
接受你的工作 你的团队 你的未来
Take ownership of your job, of your team, of your future.
然后接受你的生活
And take ownership of your life.
领导
And lead.
领导
Lead.
领导你自己
Lead yourself
你的团队
and your team
以及在你生活中的人
and the people in your life.
领导所有人
Lead them all.
胜利
The victory.
别只是听听而已
Don’t just listen.
去做
Don’t just listen. Do.
把这些信息带入你的工作中
Put this information to work.
把握今天
Make today count.
把握每一天
Every day.
变得有侵略性和进攻性 无论是在战场
Get aggressive and attack whether it’s on the battlefield
还是在海滩
or on the beach,
在工厂 还是在田间
or in the factory, or on the farm,
在现实生活中 还是在网络世界里
or on the construction site, or on the website,
在车库 还是在消防队
in the garage, or in the firehouse.
别犹豫
Don’t hesitate.
迈步
Step.
迈步向前
Step forward.
得到它
Get after it.
(音乐)
[Music]
把握今天 把握每一天
Make today count. Every day.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

唯有永不停止与自己的抗争,才能成为更好的自己。

听录译者

4CObs

翻译译者

时遇

审核员

审核员U

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3WCTs27Tdk

相关推荐