未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

瑞典森林生活 |在我祖先的土地上

Swedish Forest life | In the Land of my Ancestors

You can feel it in the air now
空气中已能感觉到
how summer is leaving and giving space for a new time to arrive.
夏日如何隐退 为新季节的来临腾出空间
Every year I’m surprised how,
每年我总惊讶
after such a short summer that we have here,
在此经历过如此短暂的夏日后
the autumn still always feels so comforting.
秋天仍总是让人如此舒适
It’s like seeing a friend I haven’t met in a long time.
这种感觉如同与久未相见的好友相逢
When the time of the midnight sun and the bright nights are over,
当午夜的太阳落下 明亮的夜晚结束
it leaves the sky as a black canvas
天空变成了一块黑色的画布
where the stars and the northern lights
在这黑夜 这片天空中
gets to create its masterpiece in the nights.
星辰与北极光开始描绘它们的杰作
I think that says a lot about the reality
在我看来 那揭示了诸多
we live in here on earth.
我们居住的地球上的真相
How darkness is needed for us to see the light.
幽暗方能见光
How the cold is what makes us feel the warmth of the fire.
寒冷方知火暖
How the space between the trees is what creates a forest.
树木有隙方成林
And how the silence between our words
言语有隙
is what makes anything we say make sense.
方明意
How the nothingness is the frame for anything to be perceived.
借以虚无方可感知万物
How something has to be silenced for something else to be heard.
寂静方能闻声
And how something dies to give life to something new.
消逝方赋新生
We are getting so many tomatoes now,
西红柿长得太多了
so I don’t really know what to do with them.
真不知道该如何处理它们
I just wish that the tomatoes would have come a little bit earlier.
我只希望西红柿能早一点成熟
It would have been so nice to be able to
比如 要是七月就能吃上西红柿
go and eat tomatoes like in July.
该多好啊
From experience I know that
根据经验 我知道
the autumn here that’s when you can harvest things.
这儿的秋天我可以收获作物
They are so good!
西红柿太好吃了
There is no way you can find tomatoes like this on the grocery store.
食品店绝对找不到这样的西红柿
These are like 10 times better.
这些要好吃十倍
I feel so rich.
我好富有呢
Want to go out in the forest, Nanook?
想去森林吗?Nanook
Do you want to go out and pick blueberries?
想去外面摘蓝莓吗?
My loves.
我的两个宝贝
You’re so cute.
你太可爱了
Nanook just turned 12 years old.
Nanook就要十二岁了
And we wanted to celebrate that day
我们想让它做喜欢的事
with doing things that he loves to do.
来庆祝生日
I found an old video on my YouTube channel
我在自己的YouTube频道上找到一个旧视频
that I recorded when he turned 4 years old, back in 2014.
那是2014年 它四岁生日时录的
Stay there while I hide these.
我藏这些东西时待在这别动
Don’t look!
不要偷看!
I was hiding sausage in the forest so he could go search for them.
那时我在森林藏香肠 好让它来找
Hello pretty!
你好呀 小可爱
Ready…
准备……
Steady. Go!
预备 走!
I laughed so much when I saw that video.
我看那个视频时笑个不停
It was so wonderful to see his explosive energy
看到它年轻时满满的活力
that he had when he was younger.
真是太好了
That’s what friends are for.
朋友就该这样
Nowadays he’s getting tired easily.
如今它很容易疲惫
And he has arthritis
他患有关节炎
and needs a bit of support in our everyday life.
日常生活中需要一点点帮助
But he’s a very happy dog
但它非常快乐
and seeing the joy in his eyes every day
每天看到它眼中的欢乐
is the best thing I know in the world.
是我所知的世上最棒的事
Now on his birthday we decided to go to the same forest
现在 我们决定在它生日那天去同一片森林
and hide some meatballs for him to search for.
藏些肉丸 让它寻找
We tried to hide the meatballs.
我们试图藏这些肉丸
Nothing wrong with your nose.
你的鼻子没什么问题吧
No, it works totally fine.
没有 鼻子灵得很呢
12 years today, Nanook.
12岁了 Nanook
Okey, I think
好了 我觉得
Daddy has to go back with you
我去藏肉丸的时候
and make you sit still while I go and hide them.
你要和爹地回去 坐好不要动
I’m gonna go back to Nanook now and let him search for the meatballs.
我要回Nanook那 让它来找肉丸
He loves to do this.
它很爱这样
Go! Go!
去吧!去吧!
I cried a lot on his birthday.
它生日那天我哭了很久
I felt so emotional.
心绪万千
It was a mix of all the love and joy and gratitude I feel in my heart,
这些年来 它一直是我最好的朋友
for all these years he’s been my best friend,
我的心中夹杂着爱 欢喜和感激
but also some kind of sorrow.
但也有些悲伤
I know that 12 years is considered old for a dog his size.
我明白像它这样大的狗狗 12岁已是高龄
And the past year it has become more real to me
去年 我更真实地感受到
that we won’t have each other forever.
我们不会永远陪伴彼此
And I still can’t stand that thought without feeling my heart breaking.
现在这个想法仍然让我忍不住心碎
I just can’t see my life without him.
我无法想象没有它的生活
And I can’t see who I would be without him.
也无法想象没有它我会成为什么人
But right now he is here.
但此刻它在我身边
He is healthy, he is happy.
它健康 快乐
And that is all that matters.
这是最重要的
And he is so loved,
况且它备受宠爱
not only from us but I know from so many of you.
不仅我们爱它 我知道你们很多人也爱它
He has the biggest fan base ever.
它有史上最大的粉丝团
And I am so grateful for all of you who loves him so much.
我很感激你们每个人如此爱它
I am sure he can feel that in some way.
我确信它能以某种方式感觉到这些
More than ever I see every day with Nanook as a gift.
我比以往任何时候更珍视和它在一起的每一天
And he is the best teacher when it comes to being in the present moment
它是最好的老师 教会我活在当下
and feeling joy for the small everyday moments.
感受日常生活中快乐的小时光
I really do believe that dogs are here on earth for a reason.
我真的相信狗狗来到这个世界是有原因的
To teach us unconditional love and happiness for just being alive.
来教会我们无条件的爱和活着本身的快乐
Today I’m going to do something that I’ve been wanting to do for so long
今天我打算做一件渴望已久的事
but I just haven’t done it yet,
但我一直没做
I don’t know why.
我也不知道为什么
I’m gonna do prints out of Nanook’s paw.
我要印Nanook的爪印
You know…
就是……
Putting some paint on his cute little paw
在它可爱的小爪子上涂些颜料
and then stamp it onto a paper.
然后印在纸上
I have bought this finger paint.
我买了这个指画颜料
So it’s good to use on his paws.
适合它的爪爪用
I’ve had this idea for a long time
我有这个想法已经很久了
that I want to make a print with his paw on.
我想印它的爪爪
Both because we have a lot of Nanook lovers
因为有很多Nanook的粉丝
that buy jewelry from us in the web shop
从我们的网店买首饰
and when someone mention in the notes that they love Nanook,
当有人留言说很喜欢Nanook
we usually send a photo of him together with the order.
我们常会放一张它的照片和订单一起寄去
But I would also love to send a print of his paw.
但我也很乐意寄它的爪印
You are so cute.
你太可爱了
And I also have an idea about using his paw print as a template
我还想用它的爪印当做样板
for creating a little silver paw necklace and sell in the web shop,
制作一条小银爪项链 在网店出售
and also sell the paw prints in different sizes
同时售卖不同大小的爪印
and make all the money go to different dog shelters in the world.
并把所有收入捐赠到世界各地的狗狗收容所
There is too much hair in between…
有太多狗毛在……
I don’t know if this is a good idea.
我不知道这个想法好不好
But I just love the thought of Nanook being able to help homeless dogs
但Nanook可以帮助其他国家的流浪狗
in other countries.
我很喜欢这一点
I will keep you updated on this little project I’m doing.
我会持续更新这个小项目的近况
So beautiful! Good Nanook!
真漂亮!太棒了Nanook!
Ahh so beautiful!
啊 太好看了!
That one was really good!
那张真漂亮呢
Omg so beautiful!
天呐 超好看!
This is just so beautiful Nanook.
真的超好看 Nanook
Really beautiful!
真漂亮!
Good boy.
好孩子
Doing the paw prints melted my heart.
印爪爪融化了我的心
He’s such a dude.
它真是个好孩子
And I really look forward to do something with his beautiful art.
我很期待用这些漂亮的艺术品做些事
I’m going to feed the cows.
我要去喂牛了
I always give them a little evening snack,
我总会给它们一点晚间小点心
especially now when the fields are becoming less green
尤其是现在天凉了
because it’s getting colder.
田野慢慢变黄了
They are soon gonna move back to the farm for the winter.
不久 它们就要回农场过冬了
I guess they will only stay for a week more or something.
我想它们只会多待一个星期左右了
They really love to have an evening snack.
它们很爱晚间小点心
My cow Stjärna,
我的牛Stjärna
she is really good at letting me know when she’s hungry.
它总有办法让我知道它饿了
Stjärna, are you hungry?
Stjärna 你饿了吗?
Yeees!!!
饿没了!!!
Yes, you will soon get food.
好了 很快就有得吃了
She has a really loud voice.
它声音真的超大
She’s screaming at me in the evenings.
到晚上它就朝我大叫
So many bugs.
太多小虫子了
Today as I sit here in my studio editing this video,
今天我坐在书房剪视频时
the cows were brought back to the farm for the winter.
牛已经被带回农场过冬了
It always feels a bit sad when they leave,
它们走的时候我总有点伤心
because they really bring life
因为它们真的为
to this quiet little village in the forest.
这个森林里的安静小村庄带来了生机
But now in the autumn, the grass is no longer growing on the fields,
但现在秋天来了 田野的草不再生长
so they will feel much better to come back to the farm again
所以再次回到农场吃饱喝足
and get plenty of food.
它们会感觉好得多
Do you see? It’s northern lights tonight.
看到了吗?今晚的北极光
I was just gonna go to bed.
我要睡了
There is our house.
这是我们的家
And the northern lights are dancing.
北极光在舞动呢
Wow.

I am so lucky to get to see this before I go to bed.
入睡前能看到这副光景真是幸运
I’m sitting outside here in my garden now,
此刻我坐在外面的花园
watching these spirits of the sky.
仰望这些天空的精灵
The green ones are the most common ones.
绿色的极光最为常见
And then you can see purple.
然后你可以看到紫色的
And then sometimes if you’re really lucky, you can see red.
很幸运的话 有时能看见红色的
And I think that’s when the northern lights are really really strong.
我想那应该是北极光非常强烈的时候
I think it’s so fascinating because the northern lights are always very different.
北极光真的很迷人 变幻无穷
Like this time the lights are like flames almost.
比如 此刻北极光好似火焰
You see they are just coming up really quick and then disappearing.
它们快速出现又消失
Almost like a flame.
就像火焰
But sometimes it moves really slow,
有时又动得很慢
like a dance.
好似在跳舞
And it’s going from right to left,
有时从右到左移动
like a wave sometimes.
犹如波浪
So it’s very different every time.
每次出现都很不一样
Sorry if it’s a bit laggy.
如果画面有滞后 抱歉
It’s not the best quality on this video but…
这个视频画质不是最好的
me being able to film it in real time,
但我能实时拍摄下来
it’s… it’s actually quite fascinating I think.
这真的很迷人
September has a very special energy that I really love.
九月蕴含着一种很特别的能量 我很喜欢
It feels like a new chapter and a start on something new.
它像一个新篇章 一个新事物的开始
And I always feel very creative in the autumn,
在秋天 我总会迸发很多创作灵感
and also very peaceful and calm.
也感到非常平静 平和
Maybe it’s because I spend so much time in the forest this time of the year.
或许是因为今年我在森林待得太久
Picking berries is an important part of life here.
在这 采摘浆果是生活的重要环节
In August and September, the forest are full of blueberries and lingonberries.
八九月 森林长满了蓝莓和越橘
And I want to make sure to pick plenty of them
我必须要摘很多很多
so that we can eat berries every day the whole winter.
这样 整个冬天每天都可以吃到浆果
And I have been picking more berries than usual,
我比往年摘到更多的浆果
because it was a really good year with blueberries.
因为今年蓝莓长势很好
Every year me and my mom go out to pick berries together.
每年我和妈妈一起出去摘浆果
And it’s always a very special feeling that reminds me of my childhood.
每次总有一种特殊的感觉 让我想起童年
I think picking berries is a really good way to socialize.
我认为采摘浆果是很好的社交方式
You go around in your own thoughts
你沉浸于自己的思绪
and it can be totally silent for a long time.
良久地沉默无语
And then suddenly we start talking
接着我们突然开始聊天
about the mysteries of life
聊些生命的奥秘
or about my grandparents and how much we miss them.
或是聊到祖父母 聊到多想念他们
My grandmother Iris, she loved to pick berries.
我的祖母是Iris 以前她很爱摘浆果
And my grandfather Frans,
而我的祖父Frans
he have planted a lot of the trees that you see on this land.
你在这片土地看到的很多树都是他栽的
I think of my grandparents and my ancestors a lot,
我常常想到我的祖父母和祖先
since they have lived on this land 400 years before me.
因为他们比我早四百年在这片土地上生活
And I am walking in their footsteps,
我现在是在追随他们的足迹
swimming in the same lake as they did
在他们游过的同一片湖游泳
and picking berries in the same forests.
在他们摘过浆果的同一片森林采摘
And they worked so hard.
他们曾经无比辛勤地劳作
I can’t even imagine the struggles that they had to go through.
我甚至无法想象他们不得不经历的困难
Compared to them, I lived such an easy life.
与他们相比 我的生活如此舒适
For them it was about surviving,
对他们而言 生活是生存
feeding all their children and working hard in the forest.
是养活家庭 是在森林辛勤劳作
I hope they lived through me in some way,
但愿他们以某种方式经历我的生活
so that they can feel my gratitude for their hard work,
这样他们就能感受到我对他们辛勤劳作的感激
so that I could have this beautiful free life.
因为他们 我才过上这样美妙自由的生活
The coffee break after picking berries for a long time, that is my favorite.
长时间采摘后的咖啡时间是我的最爱
Oh no!
喔 不!
No…
不是吧……
Is there any coffee left?
咖啡还有剩吗?
Yes, it is.
还有
No…
可惜
Everything for the art.
一切为了艺术
-Cheers! -Cheers!
-干杯! -干杯!
For a good blueberry harvest.
敬蓝莓丰收
Look!
看!
Another bucket full of blueberries.
又是满满一篮子蓝莓
I have picked so much blueberries this summer.
今年夏天我摘了巨多蓝莓
At least 50 liters or more.
至少50升 或许更多
And the other night, it was -2 degrees outside.
前些天晚上 外面是零下二度
And when the frost nights comes,
夜晚起霜冻时
the blueberries start to become like soft.
蓝莓开始变软
Like…they start to die in a way.
像是……以某种方式开始凋亡
So I really want to pick a lot of more blueberries now,
所以我很想现在多摘点蓝莓
so I’m sure I have enough for the whole winter.
确保整个冬天够吃
I want to eat blueberries every single day for breakfast.
我想每天都拿蓝莓当早餐吃
I really enjoy being out picking them.
我真的很享受外出采摘浆果
The problem is that it takes so much time to…
但问题是要花太多时间去……
I don’t know what you say
我不知道怎么说
Clean them?
清理?
Clean out all the leaves and other stuff.
清理干净所有叶子和其他东西
That takes a long of time but…
这很费时间 但……
it’s definitely worth it.
绝对值得
Now I’m going to go and pick some lingonberries.
现在我要去摘些越橘
And I know a good place where there usually grow a lot of lingonberries.
我知道有个好地方 那里通常会长很多越橘
This is a beautiful evening.
这是一个美丽的夜晚
Hello and welcome to Jonna and Johan’s blueberry sorting.
你好 欢迎来到珍娜和约翰的蓝莓分类现场
Yes.
是的
It will be an interesting night.
今晚会很有趣
Johan was very happy when I came home with all these blueberries.
我带着所有这些蓝莓回家时 约翰特开心
I think it’s good that you have something to do.
我觉得有事做挺好
You need a hobby.
你需要有个爱好
You have way too much time.
你太闲了
Yeah. I’m just sitting.
对啊 我就一直坐着
Just looking at the ceiling.
就看着天花板
[Random conversation on Swedish]
[一段瑞语闲聊]
Even though clearing the blueberries takes a lot of time,
尽管清理蓝莓要花不少时间
it feels like a needed break
但感觉我们需要这种休闲
where we get to just sit down
我们就坐下来
and talk about anything and drink a cup of tea.
聊聊这 聊聊那 喝杯茶
We’re out with Nanook.
我们和Nanook一起出门了
It’s 12:30 in the night.
现在是晚上十二点半
So we’re taking the last walk with Nanook.
我们和Nanook在走最后一圈
Do you see the clouds
看到了吗?
is making the shape of angel wings?
云在形成天使翅膀的形状
Do you see, Johan?
你看到了吗?约翰
Do you see?
看到了吗?
I see.
看到了
I have never, ever seen anything like this.
我从未见过这样的景色 从未见过
The moon is in the center
月亮处于正中心
and then these wings of the clouds are spreading out.
翅膀似的云正在展开
This must be a sign of something good.
这必定预示着好事
Yes!
太好了!
Hello!
你好呀!
I’m out doing some filming.
我在外边摄影
I’m by this beautiful little lake or pond.
我在这个漂亮的小湖旁 或者是池塘
I don’t know what you call it in English.
我不知道英语里这个叫什么
In Sweden you say Skogstjärn.
瑞典语叫做Skogstjärn
So beautiful.
太美了
I was here a few years ago and I took a photo,
几年前我在这拍了一张照
[Footage from 2018]
[2018年的画面片段]
a photo that is one of my favorite photos actually.
那张照片其实是我最爱的照片之一
I took a photo with this old instrument
我拍照用到的这个古老乐器
called “Näverlur” in Swedish.
它的瑞典语是Näverlur
It’s an instrument that was used for herding
它是放牧用的
and also for scaring away animals like bears and wolves.
也用来吓跑像熊 狼群这样的动物
I can’t play that instrument.
我不会吹那个乐器
If you’re good at playing it, you can do really cool sounds with it.
如果你擅长吹 可以吹出很好听的声音
But I don’t know how to do it.
但我不会
I can only make a like a trumpet sound.
我只能吹出类似喇叭的声音
One tone.
就一个音色
When I stood here taking the photo in the middle of the night,
那时是半夜 我站在那拍照
it was in July or August something.
大概七八月的时候
Then suddenly I hear something
然后我突然听到一些声音
like a big animal coming here from the forest.
像是有大型动物从森林走出来
And I got so scared
我吓坏了
because I was far away from the car.
我当时离车还很远
So I just blew in this instrument
所以我就吹了那个乐器
and it was like a huge trumpet sound all over the forest.
然后就像是巨大的喇叭声 响彻森林
I didn’t hear anything after that,
之后我没听到任何声音
so…I guess it helped.
所以我想这是管用的
So I really want to capture some beautiful scenes with mist
我很想捕捉一些漂亮的雾景
like mist dancing over the lake or in the forest.
比如迷雾湖泊或迷雾森林
Because I’m making a music video for a song that I’ve created.
因为我正为我写的一首歌制作MV
And it’s gonna be inspired by the mist.
雾会激发我的灵感
And I have so many scenes already with mist that I have recorded.
我已经记录了很多雾景
But I have some certain ideas that I really want to capture.
但我有些很想捕捉的灵感
But…
但是
The mist is only coming when the air gets colder.
天冷了才会起雾
And I think it’s like 7 degrees outside right now,
现在室外可能是七摄氏度
so it’s pretty warm.
所以还挺暖和的
It’s a little bit of mist over the lake.
湖面上有些许雾
But when it’s frosty nights outside,
但当夜晚户外很寒冷
then it gets really misty in the mornings.
到早晨湖面会是雾茫茫一片
So I think I just gotta be up really early,
所以我要起很早
maybe around four or five
可能四五点左右
and hope for some more mist.
希望雾浓一点
But this is also really beautiful.
但这也超美
I don’t think there will be any more mist tonight.
我想今晚不会起更多雾了
I will try tomorrow morning instead.
我明天早晨再试试
I was driving home
我正开车回家
and then suddenly I saw the full moon rising above the forest.
突然看到满月从森林上空升起
And I just…
我就……
I got a shock because it looked so big,
我被惊到了 月亮看起来超级大
especially when it rises above the horizon.
尤其是它从地平线升起时
It looks so huge that it… it looks like it’s not real.
看起来太大了 显得不真实
This is a beautiful view.
景色真美
Thank you with all my heart for watching this video.
真心感谢你观看这期视频
Take care and I see you soon again.
保重 我们很快会再见
Sending you big hugs and lots of love.
大大的拥抱和满满的爱送给你们

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

油管百万粉丝博主,瑞典小姐姐的日常森林生活。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

枇杷弹琵琶

审核员

审核员MZM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb4oxgDZl6I

相关推荐