ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

被虎鲸包围! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被虎鲸包围!

Surrounded by KILLER WHALES!

[戏剧音乐]
(dramatic music)
那只鲨鱼向我们游过来了
– That one’s coming right at us.
这只鲨鱼向我们游过来了
– [Man] This one’s coming right at us man
那里 那里 那里
– Right there, right there, right there.
噢 哇 有只逆戟鲸 就在这!
Oh wow, we got orcas right here.
从这儿出来了!
– [Man] There’s the breach
哇!
– Wow
[戏剧音乐]
(dramatic music)
[令人平静的音乐]
(serene music)
虎鲸
– Killer whale.
黑鲸
Black fish.
逆戟鲸
Orca.
你怎样称呼这种动物都不要紧
No matter how you address this animal,
因为这些名字只是用以表达敬意的
it’s name commands respect.
我的一生
My entire life I have had a fascination
都着迷于这种宏伟的动物
with this majestic creature
若是某一天 有机会在野外看见它们
and I would often picture myself
我会时常亲自拍摄它们
one day having the chance to see them in the wild.
这是我对于
This is my account
即将到来的美景
that vision take and shake
作出的诠释
and coming true.
各位 就是这样
Alright guys, this is it.
我们等待已久的时刻
The moment that we’ve been waiting for.
带上装备
The gears loaded up, it’s time to hop onboard
是时候去搭船并出海寻找逆戟鲸了
and head out on the water to search for orcas.
[戏剧音乐]
(dramatic music)
来这边
Hop on.

– Alright.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
酷!走吧
– Cool, let’s head on out.
走吧 我们开始吧?
– [Man] Let’s do it. We launching?
噢哇 这梯子还挺牢固的嘛
Oh wow, that fast huh.
我们开始了 噢耶
– We’re launching. Oh yeah.
我们开始吧
– [Man] Here we go.
我们打算去找鲸鱼
– We gotta find the whales.
他说鲸鱼游得很快 并且在很远的地方
– [Man] He said they’re fast and they’re far away,
所以我们必须要接近它们
so we got to get to them.
我们走多远了?
– So, how far are we going?
我们走近了40英里
– [Beau] We’re going away as we come close to 40 miles.
帕帕博说我们为了寻找逆戟鲸
– Alright, Papa Beau says we’re heading out about 40 miles
已经走了40英里
to search for the orcas.
现在 你可能注意到了 全员都带着红帽子
Now you may notice that the entire crew is wearing red caps,
那是因为他们都爱韦斯·安德斯的电影
that’s because they love the Wes Anderson movie,
和史蒂夫的水中生活
Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou,
这也是我最爱的电影之一
which is also one of my favorite movies.
所以今天我们有一只史蒂夫小队
So, today we got kinda team Zissou here.
这是帕帕博 我们的船长
This is Papa Beau, our captain.
打个招呼吧 博
Say hi Beau.
欢迎搭乘我们的船!
– Welcome aboard.
后边是詹森
– We got Jason back here.
他将要去划我的小艇
He’s gonna be rowing my kayak.
确实是这样
– Yes indeed.
那是我的兄弟波比
– [Coyote] That’s my main man Bobby.
他将要在马克周围划艇
He’s gonna be kayaking Mark around.

– [Mark] Yeah.

– Yeah.
跟我击个掌呗!
Give me high five.
我们可以做这个 波比
– We can do this buddy.
[笑声]
(laughing)
今天 我们将出发前往赛利希海
– Today, we are heading out on to the Salish Sea,
一片错综复杂的沿海水域网
an intricate network of coastal waterways
它包括不列颠哥伦比亚西北部
that includes the South Western portion of British Columbia
和美国西北的一部分地区
and the North Western portion of the United States.
[激动人心的音乐]
(exciting music)
太阳的光芒落在水面上
With the sun casting a beautiful glow across the water,
我们向北行驶 直接进入格鲁吉亚
we motored north into the straight of Georgia
我们在寻找一边平静的海域
as we search for a calm stretch of sea
用以安全停靠我们的小艇
to safely launch our kayaks.
[谈论声]
(mumbles)
我们开始吧
– [Man] Here we go.
好了 我们要离开这里
– Alright, so we’re motoring out of this area.
你可以看到我们被包围了
You can see we’re surrounded
被各种十分危险的洋流
by all sorts of really dangerous current.
这是寻找逆戟鲸的好地方
This could be a good area to look for orcas,
但我们不能把小艇停在这
however we cannot bring the kayaks into water like this.
博船长说我们会被卷入海中
Captain Beau tells me that this will literally suck you down
100多英尺 你会立马死亡
about 100 feet into the water and will kill you instantly.
所以我们会离开这里 继续寻找
So, we’re gonna motor out of this and keep searching.
[激动人心的音乐]
(exciting music)
过了一会儿我们找到了
It took some time but we finally found a spot
适合我们
where Captain Beau felt comfortable
深入海洋的地方
setting us out onto the ocean.
[戏剧音乐]
(dramatic music)
博 我们需要一个简单的说明
Alright Beau, so we need a brief explanation.
这是我们第一次入海
This is the first time that we’ve gone into the water
还有顶尖的海洋捕食者在海上
with the top marine predator that’s out there.
现在 我们知道虎鲸从未攻击人类
Now, we know that a killer what has never attacked a human
但是安全第一
but safety first is always a protocol,
此外 我们需要和鲸
plus we need to respect distance
保持一定距离
that we get from these whales.
那能给我们讲讲
So, explain to us a little bit
我们到底应该做些什么吗
exactly what we should be doing out there.
当然 你从这里下水
– Sure thing, but we’re gonna be launching you here
从我们今天的主船黑鲸号
from Blackfish our mothership today
波比和詹森是受训过的向导
and send you guys out with trained guides Bobby and Jason.
他们会和你一起入海
And they’re gonna be leading you out into this area
我们有充足的信息
where we have some really good intel
证明虎鲸的存在
about presence of killer whales.
我们尊重他们的生存环境
We really want to respect their environment.
我们将深入一片
We’re going into an area
以大王鲑为主食的海域
where they’re known to feed for large king salmon.
我们将送你们下海
And we’re just going to set you guys loose,
看看能找到什么
see what you can find.
我有信心我们今天能
I’m confident that we can probably
有一个不错的经历
find an encounter here today
因为据说这片海域有30至40种生物
cause there’s report of 30 to 40 animals in the region.
当我们遇见它们
When we encounter them,
我们会尊重
we’re just gonna really be respectful
它们的所作所为
of what they’re doing, what’s going on.
它们在如此大的海洋上捕鱼不容易
They have a hard job out here finding fish in the big ocean,
现在我们将开始行动 看能找到些什么
so we’re gonna get out there see what we see.
希望能找到野生鲸
And really enjoy whales in the wild.
嗯 听起来不错
– Alright, sounds great.
我准备好了
Well, I am ready.
击个掌吧!
– Let’s pat.
让我们把小艇放入水中
– Let’s get those kayaks into the water.
你们准备好了吗?
You guys ready?

– Yeah.
祝各位好运咯!
– Really good luck guys.

– Alright.
开始吧
– Let’s do it.
我能感受到我心跳加速了
– I can feel my heart rate increasing
我们正离开黑鲸号登上我们皮艇
as I step from the Blackfish and down into my kayak.
好了
This was it.
不能回去了
No turning back now.
我在里面
– I’m in.
你们准备好了吗?
Alright you ready?
开始吧
– Let’s do it.
有相机拿在手里
– With cameras in hand,
马克和我会保持镇定
Mark and I were poised to get the best shots we could,
如果我们有幸能遇到任何的鲸鱼
that is if we were lucky enough to come upon any whales.
[戏剧音乐]
(dramatic music)
好了伙计们 我们在水上
Alright guys, we are on the water
是时候开始我们的探索了
and it’s time to begin our search.
詹森 你准备好了吗?
Jason you ready?
准备好了
– [Jason] Yes, I am.
做得好
– Thumbs up.
马克 你还好吗?
Mark, you good?
走吧
– [Mark] Let’s go.
我们干这个吧
– Alright, let’s do this.
当我们在海面上时 我们有目的地划桨
As we set out on the water, we paddled with purpose
希望那能使我们和鲸保持距离
hoping that maybe, just maybe off in the distance
现在我们能瞥见一点黑色的背鳍
we would catch the glimpse of a black dorsal fin
划过了海面
breaching the water surface,
这是一个厉害的捕食者
as one of these magnificent predators
浮出水面呼吸空气
came up for a breath of air
然后消失在未知的海洋里
then disappeared back into the unknown.
各位 你们划船太缓和了
Guys, you’re pretty smooth rowing.
我认为应该再大点力气
I thought it would be a little rougher than this.
我是说 这些桨不是很难划动
I mean, these little chops aren’t too bad to deal with.
是它们吗?
Are they?
不 现在是用桨划艇的好机会
– No, it’s good paddling conditions out here right now.
狼叔 你看见什么了?
– Coyote, do you see anything?
[谈论声]
(mumbles)
我们稳定地驶向了加拿大
– We steadily paddled north toward Canada.
虽然目前看起来返回黑鲸号
And while it seemed like radioing back to the Blackfish
是一件明智的事情
for pick up was a wise thing to do,
但是我们决定继续前行
we decided to keep going.
这是一个非常重要的决定
It was this very choice that placed us
它将引领我们驶向
on a watery road toward fate,
一个我们永生难忘的与动物的会面
an animal encounter that we would never forget.
好了各位 事实上我们遇到了一些虎鲸
Alright guys, we actually have some killer whales
就在小艇的一边
just off the side of the kayaks here
离我们不到200码的距离
probably within about 200 yards.
哇 我能看到背鳍划过
Wow, I can see the dorsal fins breaching.
马克 你能看到它吗?
Mark, can you see that?
嗯 我看见它离开那儿了
– [Mark] Yeah. I can see it way out there.

Wow.
只站在这里是一个问题
– That’s a matter of just standing here,
保持冷静 看看是否鲸鱼感到好奇
being calm seeing if the whales get curious
会离我们近一点
and come closer to us.
我们将在波动的水面上漂移
We’re just gonna kind of drift on the waves here
看看会发生什么
and see what happens.
当遇到野生逆戟鲸的时候
When it comes to encountering orcas in the wild,
有很多严格的规则说明
there are very strict rules and regulations
乘船的人必须对它们保持敬畏
that boaters must respect.
这些规则不仅能保证
These guidelines ensure not only the safety
驾驶员的安全
for those operating the watercrafts,
更重要的是能保证
but even more importantly the safety
动物们的正常生活
and wellbeing of the animals.
詹森 你在后面看到什么了吗
Jason you see anything back there?
这太美了 我听到了一些声音
– It’s beautiful conditions and I’ve heard a few blows.
这里有一些鲸鱼
There’s some whales up ahead.
看起来它们在我们后面
It looks like there might be some behind us.
噢哇!我在这看见了逆戟鲸
– Oh wow, I got orca right here
离我们不到100码的距离
just less than 100 yards,
就在小艇的右边
right of the side of the kayak.
你看见没?
Did you see that?

– [Jason] Yeah.

– Wow.
哇!真是太棒了!
Whew, that was awesome.
真没想到
Did not expect that
我能看到这些
I was looking much further out.
噢!在那儿!
– [Man] Oh, there’s a breach.
明白了!
– [Man] We got it.

– Wow.
你看见了吗?
Did you get that?
我看见了
– [Man] Yeah, I got that.
好了各位 我们遇到了一些虎鲸
– Alright guys, so we got some killer whales
就在我们的右边
just off to my right here.
你可以看到它们露出水面
You can see them breaching,
向空中喷水
blowing water up into the air.
伴随这些阳光
You got the setting sunlight.
这简直太壮观了
It is just absolutely epic.
身处水中 它们看起来大得多
They’re a lot bigger once you get down into the water.
是它们吗?
Aren’t they?
它们真大
– [Man] They’re huge.
[谈论声]
(mumbles)
逆戟鲸相当地聪明
– Orcas are incredibly intelligent.
通常由相关的雌性组成
Pods, which are usually composed of related females
有超强的合作能力
have a great ability to work together
这是一种惊人的天性
in an amazing instinct
用以保护它们成员和团体
to protect members of their community.
它们的社会是复杂的
Their society is intricate, dedicated
完美符合海洋上顶尖捕食者这一身份
and perfectly adapted to being the ocean’s top predator.
[詹森] 我们被包围了 狼叔
– [Jason] We’re surrounded Coyote.
简直惊呆了!
This is amazing.
各位 我们现在被逆戟鲸包围了
We are surrounded by orcas right now guys.
这是一种有齿的鲸
A toothed whale
也是世界上最大的豚类
and the largest species of dolphin in the world.
它们有三种不同的类型
There are three different types,
原住鲸 暂住鲸 离岸鲸
resident, transient and off shore.
区别来自于它们背部鳍的形状
The distinction comes in the shape of their dorsal fin
和它们的鞍斑的不同
and the design of their saddle patch,
也就是这些背鳍后面和下面
which is the grayish marking just behind
的灰色的斑纹
and below the dorsal fin.

Wow.
那太大了
That’s a huge bill.
你看见了吗?
Did you see that?

– [Jason] Yeah.
这是雄的那只
– [Coyote] There’s the male one.
那只正向我们游来
– [Man] That one’s coming right at us.
就像直接游向我们人类
It’s like coming right at us man.
我们要做什么?
– [Man] What do we do?
停下 我们只需要停下不动
Stay, we just stay put.
对 我们只需要停下不动
– Yeah, we just have to stay put.
我们不知道它们会从哪儿冒出来
We don’t know where they’re gonna come up.
那里 那里 那里
– [Man] Right there, right there, right there.
那真是棒极了!
– That is awesome.
近20分钟以来
For nearly 20 minutes,
它们展示着它们的仪态
the pods graced us with their presence
它们不断地划破海面
as they continuously breached the waves,
深吸一口气 又潜回到水面下
took a breath and dove back beneath the surface.
我将注意力集中在水面上
I kept my focus on the water
我确定我屏住了呼吸
and I distinctly remember holding my breath
因为我希望能再有一次拍摄的机会
as I hope for just one more chance to film the magic.
然而 正如它们飞快地到达
Yet just as quickly as they had arrived,
它们似乎也飞快地消失了
they seemed to have disappeared.
[戏剧音乐]
(dramatic music)
好了各位 光线变暗了
Alright guys, the light is getting low
我们是时候驶回主船了
and it’s time for us to row back toward the main boat.
我们今天看见了一些惊人的虎鲸
We saw some amazing killer whales today.
当我们顺着波浪漂流时它们离我们如此近
They got so close as we’re just drifting along on the waves,
一头鲸正匆忙地经过我们身边
we got a pod buzz right passed us
朝那个方向出发
heading in that direction.
哇 那真是难以置信
Wow, that was absolutely incredible.
是的
– [Man] Yeah.
各位 那真是太赞了
– That was epic guys.

Yeah.
太疯狂了
Man, that’s crazy.
这真令人难以置信 它们太大了!
It is unbelievable how big they are.
它们不知道从哪儿冒出来
They come out of nowhere.
你正从一个方向观察它
You’re watching one in one direction,
然后突然间
then all of a sudden
另一只就从你背后冒出
one comes out just behind you.
你可以感受到他们的存在
– [Man] You can sense their presence.
就像你知道它们就在那里
Like you know they’re there.
对 这真是史诗
– Yeah. It’s pretty epic.
当我们安全地爬离我们的小艇
As we safely climb from out kayaks
重新登上黑鲸号
and back onboard the Blackfish,
我有一种强烈的
I can feel an overwhelming sense
对世间万物的感激
of thankfulness for the universe
因为它带我们经历了重大的一个时刻
as it let us toward this fateful moment in time.
多么史诗般的一天啊!
Such an epic day.
部署完成后下海
Getting deployed out into the ocean,
划了几个小时的皮艇
kayaking for several hours
然后遇到了一群逆戟鲸
and then having a pod of orcas
在皮艇的周围出现
come up right alongside the kayaks.
这是个永生难忘的时刻
It is a moment that I will never forget.
我是狼叔
I’m Coyote Peterson.
始终勇敢
Be brave.
保持野性
Stay wild.
我们下一次探险再见
We’ll see on the next adventure.
虎鲸 黑鲸 逆戟鲸
The killer whale, the blackfish, the orca,
无论你选择如何称呼这种美丽的动物
no matter how you choose to address this beautiful animal,
它无疑是站在世界海洋链的顶端
it is undoubtedly the top predator of the world’s oceans.
它们的优雅与永恒的美丽
Their elegance and timeless beauty are unmatched
在动物王国里无与伦比
in the animal kingdom.
当你在野外看到一群鲸时
When you see a family pod in the wild,
它们的存在震撼着你的心
their presence touches your heart
某种程度上 你无法用语言来描述它们
in a way that cannot be described in words.
我知道只要我还活着
I know that for as long as I live,
就永远也不会忘记
I will never forget the first moment I spotted
第一次我看见黑鳍在波浪里划过的场面
that black dorsal fin cutting through the waves
和感受到逆戟鲸存在时的震颤
and the thrill how it felt to be in the presence of orcas.
如果你想有一次和逆戟鲸在野外邂逅的机会
If you would like the chance to encounter orcas in the wild,
一定要联系聚集岛出游
make sure to contact Outerisland Excursions
预定你当日的观鲸和皮艇之旅
and book your whale watching or kayaking tour today.
嗨 狼叔的支持者们
Hey Coyote pack, have you picked up your tickets
你们买到《荒野探险》之旅的票了吗?
for the brave adventures tour yet?
只剩下几张票了噢
There’s only a few left,
所以 请确保今天你有点击这个链接
so make sure to click on this link
来预订你的座位吧
to reserve your seats today
记住了 这是你唯一能找到的
and remember the tour is the only place
其中一张独家而珍贵的冒险票
you can find one of the exclusive golden
adventure tickets.
别忘了订阅 这样你就能
And don’t forget subscribe so you can join me and the crew
加入我们的下一次大冒险哦
on our next big adventure.
写了这本书 我非常自豪
I am so proud to have written this book
它是凭借我们经历过的许多次冒险
and it was inspired by a lot of the adventures
所激发出的灵感 创作出来的
that we have had.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一次不同寻常的海上之旅,一场不可思议的与虎鲸的邂逅。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

每天都想睡莉娅

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNTOytrrK9U

相关推荐
笨蛇