ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱尔兰旅行——在爱尔兰冲浪 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱尔兰旅行——在爱尔兰冲浪

SURFING IN IRELAND - IRELAND TRAVEL VLOG #1

我们是两个人 你觉得在八点前能安排好么?
There’s two of us but you think you can make it by eight o’clock?
是的 我们也希望如此
Yeah, we hope so too.
各位 早安
Good morning guys.
这是我们爱尔兰冒险的第一天 但很不幸我们现在被困在了伦敦的
It’s day one of our Ireland adventure and unfortunately we are stuck in London’s Stansted
斯坦斯特德机场
right now.
我们坐错了电车 航班在七点半停止登机 而现在已经七点半了 所以…
We hopped on the wrong tram, the flight closes at 7.30 and it’s 7.30 right now, so um..
我们在等待结果
We’ll see what happens.
运气好的话我们可以乘这个航班
Hopefully we’ll make it on this flight.
太棒啦!
Cheers!
很好 亚历克斯可能已经解释过了我们的爱尔兰冒险被一段小插曲推迟了
Well, as Alex might have explained our venture in Ireland is off with a bit of a mishap but
但当这段旅程开始 它就注定是令人惊异的
once the trip starts it’s going to be amazing.
我们正在开启一段9天的爱尔兰之旅 沿着原始的大西洋海岸线
We’re doing a 9 day trip through Ireland, down the wild Atlantic way,
体验最出色的爱尔兰自然风光
experiencing Ireland’s nature at its finest,
南下科克郡 那是在过去数十年中迅速发展的美食圣地
down to County Cork, the food scene that has sprouted up down there the last couple decades
北上都柏林 感受首都的建筑风格以及许多很酷的打猎材料
and up to Dublin to cover design and a bunch of cool hunting stuff in the capital.
所以这会是一次很棒的旅程
So it’s going to be an amazing trip.
成行与否要看我们能否搭上这班飞机
That all depends on if we make this flight or not.
现在的计划是今天去爱尔兰西海岸冲浪
The plan right now is to go surfing on the west coast of Ireland today, but we got to
但要搭上这班飞机
make this plane.
祝我们好运
Wish us luck.
幸运的是 我们成功乘上了瑞安航空的班机
Hopefully, RyanAir, you guys come through.
[旅行音乐]
[Travel music]
开门
Doors open.
谢谢
Thank you.
[旅行音乐]
[Travel music]
这感觉无法言表
How cliche can it get?
到达爱尔兰的同时窗外有一道彩虹
Arrive in Ireland and find a rainbow out the window.
[飞机轰鸣声]
[Airplane turbulence]
哇呜
Whoa!
这是我们等会儿要去的地方
That will be us later though.
轰!
Boom!
[旅行音乐]
[Travel music]
我们美妙的爱尔兰之旅的第一站是斯特兰希尔
Our first stop on this epic Ireland trip is Strandhill.
这是原始的大西洋海岸线上的冲浪地点之一
And this is one of the surfing destinations here in the wild Atlantic way.
提及这大西洋的巨浪 这里事实上是世界上最长的
The Atlantic wave we should mention is actually one of the longest defined coast
被明确定义的海岸线
in the world.
它长达2500公里 所以我们在接下来的几天中将把一些景点
It’s 2500 km long, so we will be hitting a couple of spot on web net
上传到网上
in the next few days,
但首先我们要下水 所以我们正与一些当地冲浪爱好者会面
but first off we get in the water, so we are meeting up with some local surfers.
最近怎么样?
What’s going on?
嗨 大家好!
Hey guys!
很高兴见到你
Please to meet you.
我是马尔科
Marko.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是艾迪
Eddy.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
如果你们还不知道爱尔兰实际上是世界上最被低估的
If you guys did not know that Ireland is actually one of the most underrated surfing destination
冲浪目的地之一
in the world,
水是凉的 这里有一些巨浪 很大的浪
it’s cold water but there’s some serious waves here, there’s some huge waves.
这有点像一个海岸 这是这是爱尔兰最棒的地区之一
It is kind it is like a coast it’s like one of the most way rich part of Ireland,
有石灰岩的地形 很美的礁石 很多不同的美景
there’s limestone topography, pretty good reefs, a lot of good different set ups but
但冲浪很困难因为有许多潮流和不确定因素
very difficult because of huge amount of tide and variables,
事情不可预料
when it goes off it goes off.
嗯我懂你的意思了 水里没有看起来那么冷
Yeah we get you guys in the water it’s not as cold as it looks, bum um…
听起来不错
Sounds good.
我们去冲浪吧
Let’s do it.
[冲浪声]
[Surfing]
各位我们刚结束了冲浪
Guys we just finished our surf.
太有趣了!
That was super fun!
尽管浪没有那么大 但整个经历非常
Even though the waves were not anything really to write home about the whole experience was
令人难忘
unforgettable,
我觉得这可能是我经历过的开始一段旅程的最好方式了
and I think that is probably the best way I have ever started any trip.
下了飞机 坐上车 直接跳进海里 冲一会儿浪
Off the plane, into the car, boom, right into the ocean and had a little surf.
十分感谢希莫斯和艾迪带我们参观并且带我们冲浪
Big thanks to Sheamus and Eddy for showing us around and taking us out of the water.
兄弟你怎么样?
How about you bro?
耶!
Yeah!
水里比我想象的暖和多了
It was definitely a lot warmer than I thought it was going to be.
进入海中 感受这里周围的美丽环境的经历真是太棒了
It was just beautiful to get into the ocean with some beautiful surroundings right here.
但是我们现在将要去尝试海藻浴 我之前从来没试过
But right now we are going to go and try out a seaweed bath, which I have never done before,
但似乎一百年前海藻浴在这里非常流行
but apparently a hundred years ago seaweed baths were all the rage here.
这个传统有300年的历史 是为数不多的原始海藻浴之一
Traditions were going on for 300 years and it is one of the few original seaweed bath
他们一定程度上还原了这种传统 当你在沃亚
they kind of brought it back here so when you in to Voya
与尼尔会面 他会告诉你海藻的疗效
and meet with Neal who is going to tell us more about therapeutic properties of seaweed.
我是尼尔•沃尔顿
My name is Neil Walton
这家店专营海藻浴
this is for seaweed baths,
为什么海藻浴有功效是因为海水和海藻是天然的碱性
and the reason why seaweed baths work is because seaweed and sea water is alkaline by nature.
通常我们的血液是微酸性的 而你的身体总是想
Generally our blood are mildly acidic, so your body always wants to get back to a mild
变回微碱性
alkaline state,
洗海藻浴会帮助我们的身体变成中和的状态
having seaweed baths will help your body get back into a balanced state.
你是在自然中得到这些海藻的么?
You literally get this seaweed from out front?
是的 我们从礁石上取得海藻
Yeah we harvest the seaweed off the reefs.
我们把海藻上面的3/4切下来 并给它们3到4个月的时间
So what we do we cut the seaweed three quarters way down and that gives the seaweed the ability
让它们长回原来样子
to grow back within three to four months period,
然后把海藻放在滚筒里 带回这里 冲洗并蒸好
put in the barrels, bring it back into the baths here, wash it, steam it
这样海藻就可以被用来洗澡了 我们使用的海藻
Then it goes into the bath and all this spent, which is the used seaweed, we use in organic
都来自当地的有机农场
farms locally here.
所以这些海藻是有机的 可再生的?
So completely organic and renewable?
当然是的
Absolutely yeah.
坚持生态循环
There is a circle that goes around all the time
我们始终与自然为友
and we are always working with nature here.
冲浪之后来一次海藻浴
Post surf to a seaweed bath?
真是奢华的体验
Luxury.
我们在接下来的几周里有个十分疯狂的拍摄计划
We have had such a wild filming schedule in the last couple weeks that I just want to
所以现在我只想跳进浴缸 浸在热水里 为接下来八天的完美旅程做准备
really hop into this bath, and just soak, and get ready for the next 8 days of awesomeness.
所以我现在要把摄像头关掉 我不想拍了
Which means that I’m going to turn the camera off, I don’t want to film anymore, I just
我只想享受海藻浴
want to soak.
如果我们光着身子拍海藻浴 可能会有一百万的点击量
You know if we get a naked seaweed bath this might get a million views.

Nope.
这不会发生
Not happening.
这真是完全…
Well guys that was absolutely…
这是没预料到的 不是么?
It was unexpected, no?
我的天哪 这是个惊喜 令人享受
Oh my God, such a surprise but so relaxing.
感觉海藻里释放出很多凝胶 我们顺便做了个面膜
Yeah there was like a gel that came out of it that we were rubbing all over our faces.
真是太棒了
It is super nice.
我感觉年轻了10岁
I feel 10 years younger.
我们现在将要在隔壁的贝壳餐厅吃午餐
Yeah but right now we’re going to get some lunch next door at Shells,
像是专供冲浪人使用的咖啡馆
which is like a surfers kind of cafe.
我是珍妮 我和我丈夫迈尔斯一起
I am Jane and I’m one-half of Shells Cafe.
经营贝壳餐厅
My husband, Miles.
我们现在的状态很不错
Where we are now is amazing.
穿过大西洋 每天都能冲浪 我们都像真正的美食家一样
We are across the Atlantic ocean, surf every day, and we are both like seriously foodies.
我们都喜欢食物与咖啡馆文化
We both love food and cafe culture.
爱尔兰西部十分美丽 给人以深刻的印象 但也许有点落后
The west of Ireland is beautiful and stunning today to come but may be a bit behind and
你不能喝到美味的咖啡 或者不能吃到好吃的当地美食
you couldn’t get a good coffee or you know really good homemade food.
所以我们只想把城市美食那种愉快的氛围带到乡村
So we just wanted to put like city food and that lovely vibe into the country side as well.
味道不错
It’s nice.
这是上等的小白咖啡
It’s a good flat white.
美国没有小白咖啡
We don’t have flat whites in America.
因为某些我们不知道的原因
For some reason we are missing out.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
好了 我们吃完了午饭而且行驶了一小段路程
Alright guys well we’ve finished lunch and we’ve taken a quick drive to a place called
到达Knocknarea
Knocknarea.
它有点像一座山 但在过去被赋予了很多意义
It’s kinda like a mountain, but it’s got a lot of significance in the past and it’s full
这里有很多古老的遗迹和古墓
of some really interesting archaeological ruins and tombs.
我们将与奥莉尔会面
So we are meeting up with Auriel,
她是一个海洋考古学家
she’s a marine archaeologist,
她将要告诉我们为什么这个地方如此特别
she’s going to show us why this place is so special.
所以请给我们讲讲历史吧
So tell us a bit about the history.
我们知道这里在古代很重要
We know that this is very significant in the age of times,
你能告诉我们要去看什么吗?
Can you tell us what we are going to go see right now?
我们身后没什么 顶上是一个很有名的石冢
So just behind us is not very much and on top is a really famous cairn and said to be
据说埋葬着康诺特国的女王梅芙
the burial place of Queen Maeve of Connaught.
她很性感
She’s sexy.
是的她很漂亮
She’s quite pretty yeah.
所以一个石冢是很多石头堆在一起 延伸或覆盖着一些东西
So a cairn is the amount of stones and is extend or covering something, so inside here
这里的这个是可以追溯到石器时代的史前石冢 它可能有5000岁了
is a prehistoric tomb dating back to the stone age, so it’s probably by 5000 years old.
这里离石冢多远?
How far is it to the cairn?
这要看你能走多快
It depends how fast you can walk.
我再想想
I like to stall.
路不是很远 大概20分钟左右
It’s not a long way, probably about 20 minutes from here.
我们走吧
Let’s go do it.
[音乐声]
[music]
这是我所见过最壮观的日落之一
This has to be one of the most spectacular sunsets I have ever seen.
太震撼了
It’s just stunning.
你可以看出为什么他们叫它原始的大西洋海岸线
You can see why they called it the wild Atlantic way because the winds are just blowing right
因为风正从海上吹来
off the ocean
这里有着崎岖的自然美景
it’s so rugged, just rugged natural beauty.
兄弟 快看太阳正从云层中出现
Look at the sun raise coming to the clouds man.
真是令人疯狂
It’s insane.
你可以说这里只是一些原本就有的景观而已
You can say there is just a lot of elements at play here and actually right there.
真是巧夺天工
Random fact!
那是科尼岛 纽约的那个被一个在这里和纽约之间
That’s Coney island, the one in New York was named by a captain that was sailing between
航行的船长命名
here and New York.
它提醒了我们…
It reminded…
下一站就是那里
Next stop actually over there.
是的 直跨大西洋
Yes straight across the Atlantic.
没错
Exactly.
所以我们将要走下山 喝点啤酒吃点晚饭
So we are going to go walk down the mountain and head over for a pint and some dinner.
听起来不错
Sounds lovely.
是的
Yes.
[音乐声]
[music]
干杯!
Cheers!
第一杯爱尔兰的吉尼斯黑啤酒
The first Guinness in Ireland.
我听说这酒不错
I heard they pour a good one here.
看起来是的
Looks like it.
在这周我会一直享用
I’m going to get used to this this week.
那真是太棒了
This is going to be really nice.
哇哦
Wow!

Whoo!
这是一顿美味的晚餐
That was a good meal.
这是愉快的一天
That was a great day.
冲浪 海藻浴 美味的咖啡 在皇家墓地远足 美丽的日出
Surfing, seaweed bath, awesome cafe, epic hike to royal burial ground, amazing sunset
还有海鲜晚餐
and seafood dinner.
这只是第一天
I mean that’s day one.
我们还有八天的旅程 明天我们将要沿着原始的大西洋海岸线
There’s still eight days more to go, tomorrow we’re going down the wild Atlantic way towards
前往高尔路
Gall way
我们像往常一样会做一些惊奇的事
We’re going to be doing amazing stuff as always.
如果你喜欢这个视频 请点赞
So if you like the video, then give it a thumbs up!
和你的朋友分享 别忘了订阅我们的频道以观看最新视频
Share it with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe for new travel videos twice a
我们每周更新两次 周二和周四
week, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
同时请保有好奇心 继续探索 我们将会在路上相逢
In the meantime stay curious, keep exploring, and we’ll see you guys on the road.
愿旅途平安
Peace!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

爱尔兰冲浪之旅 体验大西洋海岸线的别样风光

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

RayLiu

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obK8Ys-tCtU

相关推荐