ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

比利时鲁汶大学留学生怎么说 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

比利时鲁汶大学留学生怎么说

Support for International Students at KU Leuven

当我刚来这里的时候
When I first arrived here,
适应新环境对我来说是件非常刺激的事情
it was very exciting to be in a new place,
见到各种各样
and to meet all sorts of people
跟我一样经历同一件事的人也是
who are going through exactly the same thing.
鲁汶是一个灰常灰常友善的城市
Leuven is a very very friendly city.
非常有活力也很繁忙
Very lively, lots going on very busy.
我真的认为这是我的信仰
I really thought this was my belief.
我真的感觉自己是鲁汶大学的一部分
I really felt I was part of it.
帮助:名词(帮助)(可数或不可数)实际或情感上的帮助
Support: noun. (help) (C or U) Practical or emotional help.
对国际学生的帮助
Support for International Students.
一旦你走出去 这种真实的学术环境
Once to go outside, the immediate, academic circle.
你会意识到
You notice that thing
你真的处在一个不同国家
you really are in a different country
一个不同的文化中
in a different culture.
事实上在这里呢
Actually being here,
你就必须去关心那里所有的行政事务
and having to take care of all there administrative matters
包括进入学校 注册
is that involved in, enrolling
还有找住的地方
and looking for somewhere to live.
这些确实还挺有挑战的
can still prove a bit of challenge
我已经查找了住房信息
I already searched information on housing
这确实是最难的事情之一
which is actually one of the most difficult things.
所以我马上联系了相关人员
So I immediately hooked up to the right persons
帮助我找到又好又便宜的房源
to get a good accommodation and cheap, too.
到达之后 我用最快地速度联系并预约了
After arrival, I made contact as soon as I could
我所属项目的负责人
with the director of my program for an appointment
去处理
just iron out
我遇到的问题和一些麻烦事
some matters and questions that I had.
我是国际学生的第一联系人
I’m the first contact person for international students
来自商务与经济学学院
within the faculty of business and ecnomics.
所以我每天都遇到许多国际学生
So I meet you a lot of international students everyday.
他们为了各种问题来找我
They can come to me with all kinds of questions,
所以他们可以通过打电话
so they can do so by phone,
发邮件或者直接去我办公室来找我
or their email or directly to my office.
我们项目有很多比利时学生
Within our programs, there are a lot of Belgian students,
所以国际学生向那些学生寻求建议也是可以的
so international students can ask advice to those students, as well.
我认为报名主项目是个很棒的想法
I think a good idea is to sign up for the body program
我们确实将会和一个佛兰德学生配对
We will actually match you with a Flemish student
如果你不是来自这个文化的人
if you are not from this culture,
然后他们就会帮助你去融入这个文化
then it can help you to get
更能意识到它是如何运作的
a little bit aware how it works
我发现认识人是相当容易的
I found it quite easy to get to know people.
这里有一个叫做Pangaea的国际学生集合点
There is an international student meeting point called Pangaea
那是一个非常好的社交论坛 就是为了接触人而设立的
that is a great social forum for just meeting people
在最开始的一段时间加入
in those first few days
然后你就能建立起一个庞大的社交圈子
and establishing a bit of social network.
Pangaea是我们学校的一个国际学生集合中心
Pangaea is an international meeting center of our university
一个大家可以在非正式场合见面的地方
where people can meet in the informal setting.
我们尝试在一个远离学生家乡的地方创造家的感觉
We try to create a home away from home feeling.
为了实现这个目标 我们组织了不同的活动
To accompish that, we organize different activities,
例如跨文化交流之夜
such as inter-cultural evenings,
辩论会 讲堂课 派对等等
debates, lectures, parties, and so on.
在Pangea 你见到的朋友都可以帮助你
In Pangaea , you meet friends who can support you,
但如果你有更多具体的需求
but if you have more specific needs,
你可以去寻求大学里的其他
you can go to other university services
可以帮助你的服务
who can help you.
所以关键都在于适应环境
So it’s all about making context,
在于开口询问
it’s all about talking to people asking questions.
然后你就能获得你需要的所有帮助
And you get all what’s you need.
鲁汶有很多学生咨询服务
Leuven has a lot of student counsuling services
比如说 我们有学习咨询服务
For instance, we have the study advice service,
如果你需要咨询一些学习相关的问题
if you have to do with some study related problems.
我们也有很多社会服务
We have also social services.
如果你有什么预算上的问题
If you have some problems with budgeting,
或者关于你的医疗保障
or with your medical assurance,
那么你就可以去那里
so you can go there.
然后我们还有医疗服务
Then we have a medical service,
有各种医疗问题你都可以看医生
you can see doctor for all medical problems.
最后我们我们还有自己的精神病学中心
And finally we have also our own psychopathic center.
如果你有一些私人问题
If you have to do with some personal problems,
可能你会想要和精神病医生谈谈
and you would like to talk to psychologists.
你要记住的最重要的事情是
The most important thing to remember is that
你必须主动来向我们咨询
you have to take initiative,
如果你那样做了 那么在解决问题的过程中
and if you do that then you can find a lot of fun
你会收获很多乐趣
for all kind of problems
你需要与人交谈吗?
Do you have to talk to people?
如果你需要某人的帮助就去找TA
If you need somebody go to the person,
跟TA交谈
talk to the person.
未雨绸缪
Plan ahead,
做你的研究时在学校网站上查找资料
do your research, look on the webside
你能找到很多信息
for as much information there as you can
我的一字箴言是别担心
My word advice would be: don’t be alarmed.
你会得到很多帮助 不仅是从学生服务中心那里
you’ll be helped a great deal by both student services
还有学院老师那里
and by people at your faculty.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

三个来自不同国家的留学生和三个老师现身说法

听录译者

Jade

翻译译者

Jade

审核员

Ah~Qiu

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Qgkyr6XWo

相关推荐