ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

超级简单的习惯追踪器 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

超级简单的习惯追踪器

Super Simple Habit Tracker

Hi. This is Ryder, Creator of the Bullet Journal,
嗨 我是Ryder 《子弹日记》的创始人
and today I wanted to talk a little bit about habits.
今天我想讨论一些关于习惯的话题
So we’re about six weeks into the new year,
我们还有六个月就到新的一年了
and this is where we start to struggle with our habits a little bit.
这是我们开始与习惯斗争的时候
And a lot of the times that’s because we need a simple way
因为很多时候 我们需要一种简单的方式
to hold ourselves accountable other than sheer willpower.
约束自我 而非强大的意志力
One very powerful way to do this
事实上 一个非常有效的方法
is actually to create a habit tracker.
是建立一个习惯追踪器
This is one of the reasons why habit trackers.
这是就是习惯追踪器
are really popular in the Bullet Journal Community
在《子弹日记》社区那么受欢迎的原因之一
Today, I wanted to show you a super simple habit tracker
今天 我想展示一个非常简单的习惯追踪系统
that I designed that’s helped me stay on top of my habits.
它是我设计用来帮助我坚持习惯的
[Bullet Journal]
《子弹日记》
To set up this simple habit tracker,
要建立一个简单的习惯追踪器
we’re going to piggyback on Monthly Log’s calendar page.
我们要依托月历的记录页面
All we have to do is map our habits on the existing dates.
我们要做的只是在已有日期上标注我们的习惯
Before I do that, I’m going to create a Key.
在做这些前 我会先创建一个关键词
I use the first letter of the habit as its bullet.
用喜欢的首字母作为它的弹头
If I have a collection connected to this habit,
如果我有一组活动与这个习惯相关
let’s say a gym log, where I write down my weights,
比如说健身日志 我在里面记录了我的体重
I can simply thread it by adding the page number.
我仅仅通过增加页码 来坚持习惯
I create the Key not for my current self.
我并不是给现在的我建立关键词
I create it for my future self,
而是给未来的我
so I don’t forget what I was tracking.
所以我没有忘记我在追踪的是什么
Now let’s map this key onto the dates.
现在让我们在日期中找出这些关键词
First copy the key next to the name of the month.
首先 在月份的旁边写下这些关键词
I’ll do this in the inner edge of the book to leave room for calendar events.
我会将这些写到本的内页边缘
To track my habits, I’ll use the task bullet.
我将用任务子弹 追踪我的习惯
In this case, it serves two purposes:
在这种情况下 它满足了两个目的
One, to mark off each time I complete the action related to the habit.
第一 标记每一次我实际习惯性完成的行动
Two, to schedule the days I will take the action.
第二 安排我的活动日期
You’ll note that I only schedule the first week.
你会注意到我只安排了第一周
I left the other weeks blank on purpose.
故意将其它周留白
Here’s an example of what I aspire to,
这是我期待的范本
and here’s the reality of my effort.
也是我努力想要达到的目标
It’s at this point where I have two options:
此处 我有两个选择
I beat myself up and quit and gain nothing.
我失败了 一无所获
Or I give myself credit for what I did do and try to stick to that.
或者 我相信自己的付出 并试着坚持做
So next week, I’m going to schedule my actions based on those of the previous week.
因此 下周的行动计划将基于前几周的情况来安排
Note that I leave blank squares.
请注意我留白的部分
This achieves a balance.
这里达到了平衡
It makes your habits seem less intimidating,
它使你的习惯看起来不那么吓人
while giving you the freedom to do more should you want to.
与此同时给你自由去做更多你想做的
By the end of the month, you’ll have had four weeks to figure out what works for you.
到了本月末 你会有四个星期去弄清楚什么对你有效
Speaking of which, there’s another important feature here that will help you tune your habits.
说到这儿 这里还有一个重点可以帮助你调整习惯
The Monthly Log’s calendar page can be used as a traditional calendar,
月度日志的日历页可以用作传统的日历
where you plan things ahead of time,
在这里你提前计划好事情
but it can also be used as a timeline.
它也可以用作时间线
Again, a lot of our calendars reflect what we thought would happen,
此外 日历中的内容反应了过去我们想要做
which is often very different from what actually did happen.
却经常事与愿违的事情
If you log events on your calendar page after they happen,
如果你能在事情发生后记录下它们
you have an accurate account of how events unfolded.
你就会对事情的经过有一个精准的解释
It’s these events that can influence your commitment to your habits.
这些事件会影响你对习惯的坚持
For example, if you realize that you’re working late a lot,
例如 如果你意识到你经常工作得很晚
chances are a lot of your habits are falling away.
很可能你的许多习惯都不能恪守
Or if you’re not sleeping enough,
或者如果你睡眠不充足
you end up not making it to your gym session.
你最终没有坚持你的健身课程
Having this timeline can help you
制订这样的时间线可以帮助你
correlate your performance with your experience.
将经历与表现建立关系
It can give you the context to help you change your behavior
它给了帮助你改变行为的线索
to better align with your ambition.
以期与愿望更好地达成一致
So that’s the super simple habit tracker.
这就是超级简单的习惯追踪器
I hope you guys find it useful to help you stick to your goals.
我希望你们会发现它对帮助你们坚持目标有作用
If you have any questions regarding the habit tracker,
如果你有任何关于习惯追踪器的问题
please leave them in the comments below.
请在下方的评论处留言
I also wrote a couple of articles on the Bullet Journal Blog regarding goals
我也会在《子弹日记》博客写几篇关于目标的博文
that you can check out.
你们可以去查看
I’ll link that down below as well.
我也会将链接贴在下面
So if you have any questions regarding the habit tracker,
如果你有任何关于习惯追踪器
or anything Bullet Journal related, please let me know.
或《子弹日记》的问题 请告诉我
That’s the content I use to create these videos.
这是我用来创建这些视频的内容
If you want more Bullet Journal content,
如果你想要了解更多《子弹日记》的内容
also think about subscribing to our Monthly Newsletter,
可考虑订阅我们的每月通讯
where a lot of the articles that we feature on our blog are actually written by the community.
那里有很多博客专题文章 实际是社区观众撰写的
And it’s really cool to be able to see what people do with the Bullet Journal,
能够看到人们在《子弹日记》上的做法 很酷
how they personalize it and make it their own.
了解他们怎样使它个性化 怎样变成他们自己的
Some people are very minimalistic, and some people are very artistic.
一些人很简约 一些人很艺术
But in both cases, we always try to find people who’ve taken the Bullet Journal,
但在两种情况下 我们一直在努力找到执行《子弹日记》
really understand the core principles,
真正理解《子弹日记》核心原则的人
and then build on top of them to personalize it.
把它们放在榜首使之个性化
And it’s really interesting to see how they can map it on to so many different kinds of lives,
看他们如何规划那么多不同种类的生活 十分有趣
whether you’re students, or parents, or as parent going to school.
不论你是学生 或家长 或正在上学的家长
All of the above, it’s always interesting to see how people use it.
总之 看到人们如何使用它 总是这么有趣
So please check out our blog. It’s at bulletjournal.com.
所以请在[bulletjournal.com]上查看我们的博客
If you like this video,
如果你喜欢这个视频
please select like and subscribe to our channel,
请点赞并订阅我们的频道
and I’ll see you next time.
下次见
Happy Bullet Journaling.
子弹日记快乐

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

《子弹日记》的创建人介绍了一种简单的习惯追踪器,依托月历、建立密钥、安排与跟踪……,如果学会了,你也可以建立个性化的习惯追踪器。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

CT

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3KfPJRKPFw

相关推荐