ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

自杀者:请活下去 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

自杀者:请活下去

Suicide: Be Here Tomorrow.

整整四十分钟 就仿佛是孩子般哭泣
For forty minutes Crying like a baby. Bikers,
骑行者 慢跑者 旅客 和跑步者 他们一个个经过我的身旁
joggers, tourists, runners, they went by me
正在搜救自杀者的警察 两次与我擦肩而过
police officers searching for suicidal people went by me twice
我站在桥边 靠着栏杆
I’m standing at the ledge leaning over the rail
泪水肆意滴进河里
with tears flowing down to the waters
我心想 世上根本没人在乎我的生死!!!
and I thought to myself; absolutely nobody cares!!!
然后我脑海里回响着一个声音 “现在就跳下去”
and then the voice in my head said” jump now”,
我照做了
and I did
在一霎那
And the millisecond
就在我的手脱离栏杆 双腿飞离地面时候
that my hands cleared the rail my legs flew over it
一时间后悔之情油然而生
it was an instant regret
原先的抑郁荡然无存
the depression was wiped from my mind
我所想的只有一件事——活着
And all I wanted to do was live,
然而我认为太晚了
and I thought it’s too late
当Kevin Hines从金门大桥跳下去的时候 他才19岁
Kevin Hines was 19 when he jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.
他和那些难以置信的自杀者们
He is one of the many incredible people that
都是我非常感恩可以遇到的
I’ve been grateful to meet over the past
就在过去的三周我致力于
three weeks as I aim to further
深入了解他们复杂的生活环境的时候
understand the complexities surrounding suicide.
我知道我犯过错误
And I know I’ve made mistakes.
我知道我让人们失望了
I know I’ve let people down.
但是如果有机会让你去
But what happens when you’re given an
对世界做出一点改变时会发生什么呢
opportunity to help make a difference in the world
一位媒体明星遭到了强烈抵制
The backlash against the social media star.
一个叫Logan Paul的网红陷入了麻烦因为……
Very popular guy called Logan Paul is in some hot water…
我认为他是一个完全的十足的冷漠的白痴
I think he is complete and utter insensitive idiot.
他的每日博客停更了
..Taking a break from daily vlogging.
他甚至说最近的更新的内容是他最大的错误
Even he says his latest content was his biggest mistake.
我在此向死者和死者家属道歉
I wanna apologize to the victim, and his family.
是时候在成长为大人的过程中
It’s time to learn from the past as
从过去吸取教训了
I get better and grow as a human being,
我要在此做一个沉重的对话
I’m here to have a hard conversation
为了给那些受到伤害的人以慰藉
so that those who are suffering can have easier ones.
在我的人生中从来没有一件事让我如此惭愧
So I’ve never been so humbled in my life by a single event.
你对这件事感到很震惊吗?
– Were you kind of shocked by it?
我震惊的是发现这件事的影响如此巨大
I was shocked to discover just how big this is.
你竟从未听说过任何自杀者么
You’ve never known anybody that killed themselves?
对 一个都没有
No-one no one.
这就是 就是部分问题所在
That was that was that was part of the problem
对此我竟如此无知
Just my ignorance on the subject.
但是在你家乡俄亥俄州
But in Ohio where you come
自杀占据死亡原因的第二名
from it’s the second leading cause of death
当我知道 当我没有能力独自解决该问题时
And I know while I’m not able to solve the problem by myself.
我应该和别人合作找到解决方案
I want to be a part of the solution.
这套方案开始在纽约扩散开来
And that solution began across the country in New York City
我们邀请了John博士一起
We sat down with Dr. John Draper,
他是国家自杀预防生命线的负责人
director of the National Suicide Prevention lifeline.
我们要改变公众对于自杀的关注焦点
We have to change the conversation publicly
不仅仅讨论
from just focusing on
自杀以及这件事情怎么发生的
Suicide and how something bad is happening,
而是自问:对此我们能做什么?
and say’What do we do about?’
帮助人们去了解
Help people understand
他们首先应做的是
that the first thing they need to do is
在一个人深陷绝望时 和他交谈
reach out and talk to somebody when they’re feeling in despair
因为 还有很多人致力于此
because you’re not alone with anymore
他们对那些饱受包括跳崖在内的痛苦的人有过研究
they’ve done studies with people who are experiencing any kind of pain including hanging off a cliff.
发现 企图自杀者在他人的陪伴下可以坚持得更久
You could hold on a lot longer if somebody is right there with you.
我认为作为社会一员
I think as a society,
作为人类一员 我们每个人必须变得更有同情心
as human beings, we just have to be more compassionate and that includes me too.
这是我从这段经历中学到的
That’s something I’m learning along this journey, and something else that Dr.
同时Draper告诉我一个五步骤法
Draper told me were the 5 Steps
可以供所有人使用 预防自杀
that anyone can take to help prevent suicide.
步骤1:很简单——问 问你自己 问其他人
Step 1 is simply just Ask. Ask yourself, ask others
你思考过有关自杀的事吗
Are you thinking about suicide.
我知道这听起来像是一个难以启齿的问题
And I know that sounds like a daunting question
但确实这个问题可以拯救生命
but literally that question can save lives.
步骤2 问了之后是倾听
Step 2: accordingly would be to listen.
用心聆听 别妄下判断
Be present, don’t make any judgments.
第三步则是 问完问题后依旧留在他们身边
And then Step 3 would be, be there for them even after you’ve already asked
因为依靠是关键
because dependability is key.
步骤4 帮助他们联系 无论是朋友
Step 4 is then help them connect, ah whether it’s with a friend,
家庭成员或者当地自杀专线医生
a family member or a local suicide hotline therapist.
同时还要帮他们社交 这样他们才不用独自面对
But help them reach out to someone so they don’t have to deal with this alone.
最后 步骤5 时刻注意他们
Lastly, step 5 is just checking on them,
表现出你对他的在乎
show them that you care.
打电话给他们说 嘿
Call them up say”hey
我只是想确认你是否安好
“I want to make sure you’re okay”
我可以在接下来几天和你见面吗 一件对摆脱自杀这种可怕念头的很重要的就是
“can I check in with you over the next few days?”. So one of the things that is so important about reducing stigma
去了解一些人们积极对抗自杀的故事
is getting stories out there about people positively coping with suicide.
你们认识成功对抗自杀的人
Do you guys know anyone I
并且可以让我进行访谈的人么
could talk to with the lived experience of suicide Absolutely,
我们身边有大量这样的人
we have quite a number of people
可以推荐给你 对
that we could deliver over to you, yeah.
那好极了
That’d be great.
是啊
– Yeah.
就这样 我们接触到了Kevin Hines
And that’s how we got introduced to Kevin Hines
17年前 Kevin从金门大桥上一跃而下 得以获救
17 years ago Kevin jumped off of the Golden Gate Bridge and survived.
当其他人听到这些故事时 他们会说 或许我可以抗过去 不会自杀
These are individuals whose stories when people hear them, they say”you know, maybe I can get through”.
而拥有过这种经历后的人们再去倾听会完全不同
As opposed to hearing the stories when people have it.
嗯 那些 太不幸了
an-an- and those… unfortunately,
这是我们之前听到的故事
those the stories that we’ve heard before.
现在我们又听到了越来越多的这种故事
Now we’re hearing more and more stories
人们对这种事的态度开放了许多
of people being more open about it.
正如我之前提到的Logan
As I was saying before, Logan,
每一个自杀身亡的人背后
for every one person that dies by suicide,
都有另外287人想过去自杀 只是没行动
there’s 287 other people that think seriously about it, but don’t.
那些这又一次成为故事 还没诉说的故事
Those are stories, again, that have not been told.
如果我们讲述的故事的主人公得以存活
If we told those stories of people who got through it
而非逝世
as opposed to one who didn’t,
可以想象那会对一个人的行为产生怎样的影响
imagine what kind of influence that would have on people’s behavior.
当我知道
When I found out
六分之一的高中生曾经认真考虑过自杀
that one in six high school kids seriously think about suicide.
那是骇人听闻的 这是一个如此普遍的社会问题
That’s that’s stunning yeah, this is such a common problem
Logan 我现在唯一所想的是
Logan all I want Was
有一个人 注视着我的眼睛
for one person to look me in my eyes
说 嗨 你现在还好吗?
Say”hey kid are you okay”?
我如此感激活了下来 我如此感恩现在
I am so grateful to be alive And I’m grateful today.
感恩我每一分一秒的呼吸
For every millisecond I get to breathe
因为它差点被我自己夺去
Cuz it was almost all ripped from me by me.
你想对年轻时候的你
What’s one thing you would have said
说些什么 当你
to your younger self to the Kevin who was?
19岁的时候
19
你坐在公交车上
Sitting on the bus
如果是另一个你坐在你旁边 而非那些评头品足 嘲笑你的人
if you were next to you and instead of the guy who pointed and laughed
你会说什么 我会把我的手搭在 [哽咽]
What would you say I would just put my hand on the sh.
我会把我的手搭在 那个脆弱的我的肩膀上
I’ll just put my hand on my shoulder
然后我会说 我在这里和你一起 我陪你
and I would just say”I’m here for you, I got you”
我们需要成为一个有社会责任感的人
We need to be a society
来一起帮助这个集体中每个被伤痛折磨的人
that comes togather for every person in the community that’s going to hell
从而使他们走出痛苦的深渊
and in order to do that every person that’s going through hell.
不论是怎样的痛苦 都需要去正视它
Whatever hell has to be honest about their pain and
如果他们能正视自己的伤痛 我们就应并肩作战
If they’re gonna be honest about their pain We are going to collectively
接通电话并陪伴那个人身边 因为
Answer the call and be there for that individual because
如果你不曾看到美好 不曾遇见下一个人
if you don’t see beauty and the next person you meet
你将不会走出阴霾
You’re not looking hard enough
你这种行为很勇敢 和你聊天很荣幸
You’re incredible dude this is an honor for me.
对我来说这也很荣幸
It’s an honor for me too
从这点出发 我想努力去
From this point on I want to make
做出一点贡献 认真投入这段对话
an effort to contribute and immerse myself in the conversation
我决定要捐助一百万美元给不同的自杀预防组织
So I’m pledging to donate 1 million dollars to various suicide prevention!
首先的250000美元
organizations with the first
立即捐助给国家自杀预防保护组织
$ 250,000 going immediately to the National Suicide Prevention lifeline,
这可以提高他们去保护那些需要的人的能力
so they can increase their capacity to help those in need
对于每个观看我视频的人 我希望你能知道
For anyone watching I want you to know
在生命经历危难之时你不孤单
you are not alone and most of the time crisis passes
如果你或者你知道的任何人感到
So if you or anyone you know feels
孤单或陷入困境 我鼓励你去打电话
alone or trapped I encourage anyone to call
或者发一篇文章去自杀或困境救助热线
or even text a suicide or crisis hotline
包括下面的这个电话
both of those numbers are below and although.
尽管这是一个艰难的对话
This is a tough conversation.
这很重要因为它能让一些事变得更好
It’s important because things can and will get better
是时候开始我人生的新篇章了
It’s time to start a new chapter in my life
当我继续去教育我自己和其他想自杀的人时
as I continue to educate both myself and others on suicide
我满怀谦逊和感恩地想告诉大家
I’m humbled and thankful to say
这仅仅只是开始
This is just the beginning….
你不孤单 我们在这儿与你同在
you’re not alone. we’re here with you forever.
请记住 国家自杀预防生命线电话:1-800-273-8255
national suicide prevention lifeline call 1-800-273-8255 Remember!
你不孤单!
You’re not alone!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你有类似悲观的念头,请记住,你从来都不是一个人。整个社会有无数人愿意伸出手帮助你,只要你能敞开心扉,坦然面对。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

德克萨斯土豆丝

审核员

审核员 SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjxSkJpxFU

相关推荐