ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

做真实的自己 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

做真实的自己

"Success is a PROCESS!" - Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) - #Entspresso

早上好 这里是Believe Nation 我是伊万
Good morning Believe Nation, it’s Evan.
我的人生信条是信任
My one word is believe,
我比人们更加地相信他们自己
and I believe in people more than they believe in themselves.
我真诚地希望
And my sincere hope is that
如果你能看到我在你身上发现的东西
if you see in yourself what I see in you,
你将可以改变这个世界
you will be able to change the planet.
所以 为了助你一臂之力
So to help you on your journey,
我们今天的关键词是“回归本真”
today’s message is “Be Authentic”.
交给你了 奥普拉·温弗瑞
Over to you Oprah Winfrey.
[鸡鸣声]
[Rooster crowing]
#我每早醒来#
#I wake up every morning#
#’Entspresso给我动力#
#Espresso keep me going#
#我每早醒来#
#I wake up every morning#
我认为成功是一个过程
I think that success is a process.
我相信我成功的开始源于三岁半时
And I believe that my first Easter speech
在科修斯科山浸信会教堂的
in Kosciusko Baptist Church,
那一场复活节演讲
at the age of three and a half, was, was the begining.
其后的每一次演讲
And that every other speech,
每一本读过的书
every other book I read,
每一次的公共演讲
every other time I spoke in public,
都是我成功的基石
was, was a building block.
因此当我第一次
So that by the time I first
坐在电视摄像机前试镜时
sat down to audition in front of a television camera,
有个人说“读一段”
and somebody say
那时 我可以读得十分顺畅
What allowed me to read it so comfortably
表现得轻松自在
and be so at ease with myself at that time,
的实际原因在于 我这样做已经有一段时间了
was the fact that I’ve been doing it a while.
如果我从未读过书
If I’ve never read a book,
之前从未在公众面前演讲
like never spoken in public before,
那么这次经历也许(不会那么顺利) 也许会让我深受打击
I would have been traumatized by it.
所以事实上 1986年
So, the fact that we went on the air with
“奥普拉脱口秀”在全国播出之后
“The Oprah Winfrey Show” in 1986 nationally.
人们说
And people say,
“哦 你看 你在摄像机前是如此的放松
“Oh, but you see how you’re so comfortable in front of camera,
你可以真实的表现自己”
you can be yourself”.
那是因为从我19岁开始 就一直在坚持着做我自己
Well, it’s because I’ve been being myself since I was 19.
我不会……
And I would not have…
如果在直播中 我从未犯过错
I would not have been able to be as comfortable with myself,
也不允许犯错
had I not made mistakes on the air,
那我就不可能像现在这样 如此轻松的表现我自己
and been allowed to make mistakes on the air.
所以你要知道 犯错没关系
And understand that it doesn’t matter, you know.
对我来说 没有什么事情会让我为难
I…there’s no such thing to me as an embarrassing moment,
没有
no such thing.
即使我绊倒了
If I tripped and fell,
内衣肩带露出来了
if my bra strap showed,
滑倒了
if my slip fell off,
摔到了脸
if I fell flat on my face…
这些事情从来没有令我为难
There’s no such thing as an embarrassing moment,
因为我知道这种状况
because I know that there is not a moment
不只我会在直播中经历到
that I could possibly experience on the air,
其他人也会
that somebody else hasn’t already experienced.
所以如果发生了 你就说
So when it happens, you say,
“哦 我滑倒了”
“Oh, my slip fell off”,
没什么大不了的
and it’s no big deal.
我的意思是 就像我某天上了电视 然后有人说
I mean like I was on TV the other day and somebody says,
“哦 奥普拉 你出名了”
“Oh, Oprah, you have a run.”
难道你之前从未见过名人么?
Have you not seen a run before in your life?
我就是变成了他们而已
Well I get them too, let me tell you.
所以 我的意思是 我不觉得尴尬
So I mean, I can’t be embarrassed.
不会窘迫
I can’t be embarrassed.
然而 最开始的时候
Now, when I first started out,
却不是这样
that was not true,
因为我在……让自己假装成另外一个人
because I was under the…I was pretending to be somebody I was not.
我假装自己是芭芭拉·沃尔特斯
I was pretending to be Barbara Walters.
所以在我去记者招待会的时候
So I’d go to a news conference,
我更感兴趣的是提问的措辞
and I was more interested in how I phrased the question,
和问题的说服力
and how eloquent the question sounded.
而不是倾听回答
As opposed to listening to the answer.
我……所以 总有这样的状况
I…so, which always happens
当你更热衷于让人们留下印象
when you’re interested in impressing people
而不是去做你该做的事情的时候
instead of doing what you’re supposed to be doing.
这浪费了我一段时间
And it took me a while,
导致我在一场新闻的直播现场手忙脚乱
it took me messing up on the air, on during a live newscast.
我曾拿到一张名单
I was doing a list of foreign countries,
上面全是各个国家的名字
there was all these foreign names,
加拿大也在其中
and then Canada was thrown in,
然后我把Canada说成了Cannada
and I call Canada Cannada.
我竟如此搞笑 把Canada……
And I got so tickled that I called Cana…
我觉得……那不是Cannada
I thought…that wasn’t Cannada,
那是Canada
that was Canada.
对不起 不是Canada……
Excuse me, that wasn’t Canada…
不是Cannada 是Canada
that wasn’t Cannada, that was Canada.
然后我就笑了
And then I started laughing.
嗯 就是 就是那一刻
Well, it was, it was…it became a moment,
让我首次感到真实
it became the first real moment I ever had.
后来 新闻的导演跟我说
And the news director later said to me,
“如果你说错了 你应该继续说下去
“Well, if you do that, then you should just keep going,
你不应该去纠正 让观众知道你的错误”
you shouldn’t correct yourself and let people know.”
哦 我懂 但是 有人听过Cannada吗?
Oh I know, well, who’s ever heard our Cannada?
从那刻起 我开始意识到
So that was for me the beginning of realizing that:
你可以自嘲
Oh, you can laugh at yourself;
你可以犯错
and you can make a mistake,
这并不是世界末日
and it’s not the end of the world,
你不必十分完美
you don’t have to be perfect.
这是我在电视行业中得到的最大的教训
And biggest lesson for me for television,
从那以后我知道这些都不重要
because then it didn’t matter,
无伤大雅
it didn’t matter.
哦 不好意思 内衣肩带露出来了
Oh sorry, bra strap is showing.
不要害怕犯错
Not being afraid to make mistakes
是最难做到的
is one of the hardest things to learn how to do,
但或许也是你能学到的 最实用 最重要的能力之一
and probably one of the most useful and important things that you can learn,
不限于企业家 常人也是如此
not just as an entrepreneur, but as a human being.
你们知道的 当我第一次……
You know when I first started…
在YouTube上做视频的时候
doing YouTube,
我非常害怕犯错
I was terrified of making a mistake.
害怕观众的看法
I was terrified of what you guys would think.
害怕自己的作品并不完美
I was terrified of putting out an imperfect product.
我试图把稿子都背下来
I was trying to memorize lines,
所以 在我的第一个视频里
and in my first videos
真的……真的很刻板
they were really…they were really fake.
那不是真正的我
It was a fake version of me,
因为我试图把每个词都说对
because I was trying to get the exact words right.
每个了解华特迪士尼的人都是因为他的电影
Everyone knows Walt Disney for his movies,
主题公园和各种动画角色
theme parks, and cast of characters.
但大多数人不知道的是 当他最开始筹划的时候
But most people don’t know is when he first started out,
他没有钱
he had no money,
只能住在办公室里
he had to live in his office,
因为他付不起公寓的房租
because he couldn’t afford rent for an apartment.
他依靠冷豆存活
And he survived on a diet of cold beans,
因为他买不起食物
because he couldn’t afford food.
我会坐下来
I would be sitting down.
你们知道的 我会很努力地记住台词
I would be, you know, looking up trying to memorize my lines.
当我有足够多的经验的时候 我意识到
And when I realized with much more practice was that
精确到每一个词并不重要
it doesn’t matter the exact words that I use.
这不仅是感觉
It’s more than feeling,
也不仅仅是真实
it’s more the genuineness.
我花了很多时间才做到的这点
And it’s taking me a lot of times to get through that.
的确也是 目前为止 我已经拍了5000个视频
Right I’ve…I’ve made 5,000 videos now,
我一直在努力
I’ve been working on it,
努力 再努力
working on it, and working on it…
我也希望还能有更多的真实时刻
And I wish there were a lot more actual genuine moments, too.
有更多的错误
And I wish there were more mistakes.
我并没有真正出过很多洋相
I don’t really make a ton of bloopers
当我拍这些视频的时候
when I’m making these videos.
我的团队总是担心他们会穿过镜头
My team was always worried about walking through shots.
实际上我很兴奋
And I’m actually excited.
我觉得我们拍了一段
I think we got one
亚历克斯搬桌子出去的部分
where Alex was picking up a table and moving it out.
像我欢呼 盼望他的出现
Like I’m cheering and I’m pumped up that he’s in the shot,
这让我们出了洋相 犯了失误
that we made a kind of blooper, a mistake.
亚历克斯被拍到了吗?
– Did we get Alex in there?
拍到了吗……
– Did you get…
太好了
– Yeah, nice.
哦 上帝
– Oh, my God.
太好了 我很喜欢
Nice, I love it.
非常喜欢
I love it.
在上个月我的音频出了点问题
Even last month when my audio didn’t work properly,
你们给了我一堆 一堆……
you guys gave me a ton, a ton…
那可能是我们频道历史上最负面的评论了
it’s probably the most negative comments in the history of our channel.
我们上传的每段视频
Every video we put up,
都有关于音效不好的评论
we got comments about the echo,
好像我是在山洞里
and am I in a cave,
大家都想飞过来给我买个麦克
and people want to fly here to buy me a mic.
有些人是很有趣的
And some of them were funny,
有些则是非常反感 消极的
and some of them were just super hate and negative.
我还是继续上传视频
And I kept the videos up,
因为我会犯错
because I make mistakes.
对吧
Right.
因为我会犯错 队友也会犯错
Because I make mistakes, my teammate makes mistakes,
我们仍是普通人
we’re still human.
我想把这个用来……
And I wanted to use that as –
看 这个频道有80万的订阅量
look, here’s the channel that has 800,000 subscribers.
我们仍然会犯错
And we’re still making mistakes,
我们仍然在不断的解决问题
and we’re still trying to figure things out.
对于我来说 这就是现实
And that’s authentic for me.
所以我认为最重要的事只有一件
And so I think that the biggest thing is one,
就是要意识到
just realizing,
就是能有意识地去理解
having the awareness to understand
你无法前进 是因为对评价的恐惧
that you are holding yourself back because of fear of judgement,
对不能做自己的恐惧
fear of not being yourself,
对他人看法的畏惧
fear of what people might think about you.
大多数的时候 我们都是在潜意识里想象
Most of the time we do things that are so just subconscious,
却并不行动
and we don’t take action on it.
从此刻起 承认自己
Recognizing that here’s a moment right now
那些你因为害怕某些人的评论
where you are afraid to do something
而不敢做的事情
because of how somebody might judge you,
去做些什么改变这种状况
and then doing something about it,
用实际行动来反驳它
and then taking action against it,
然后 你就会逐渐的强大起来
and then slowly building up that muscle,
所以在下次遇到的时候
so that the next time it happens,
你会更加的游刃有余
you’re able to expand your comfort zone a little bit more.
并能够意识到
And just being able to recognize that in your head,
你懂得了这个道理 你可以运用它
you have this rationale, you rationalize it.
你要应付所有不该做某事的原由
You cope with all the reasons why you shouldn’t be doing something
但实际上你只是害怕了
but really it’s just that you’re afraid.
如果你能找到害怕的深层原因
If you can get to the deeper cause of I’m just afraid,
那就没问题了
that’s okay,
我会努力地完成它
I’m going to push through this,
我会更加的游刃有余
and I’m going to expand my comfort zone
变得越来越强大
and get stronger and stronger each time.
有这种意识并能付诸行动
Having that awareness and then doing something about it
将会帮助你变得更加的真实
will help you become more authentic.
而且这不仅会在生意上有所助益
And it doesn’t just help you in business,
人们会乐于与你打交道
people want to deal with people,
想要了解你的故事
people want to understand your story,
想要感觉与你之间的联系
people want to feel like they connect to you.
他们联系我的次数
People connect to me more now
比我刚开始的时候多了很多
than they did when I first started,
我在起初的时候就有着同样的想法
and I have the same message that I did when I started.
只是我传达想法的方式更加真实了
It’s just the way I deliver it, it’s much more authentic.
如果你想要影响人们
And so if you want to reach people,
让他们行动起来
and have them take action,
发展你的事业
and grow your business,
真实可靠很重要
authenticity is really important.
我在频道中不断传达的这种思想
You hear that message over and over again on the channel,
不仅可以帮助人们
but also just helps you as a human being
认识到他们可以成为自我
to know that you can be yourself,
在自己的意识中更加的安心
be comfortable in your own skin,
不用一直担忧
not be constantly worried
当你去参加聚会或是社交活动的时候
when you’re out at parties or in social events of
别人对你的看法和评价
how people might be seeing you and judging you.
如果你……这就是你居住的世界
If you’re…that’s the world you live in,
当你总担心别人会怎么看你的时候
when you’re constantly afraid of how people are seeing you,
你永远不会成为真实的自己
then you’re never actually gonna be yourself,
也永远不会开心
and that is not a happy place to be.
所以当意识到你自己退缩不前的时候
So that awareness to understand when you’re holding yourself back,
用实际行动来解决
and then to actually do something about it,
即使害怕也要去做
take the action even though you’re afraid,
坚持不解
do that consistently,
你将会看到巨大的进步
and you’ll see a significant growth,
不管是在生活上还是事业上
not just in your personal life, but also in your business.
所以今天的问题是 我很好奇:
So the question today is I’m curious:
回归自我的过程中 你最艰难的事情是什么
what is the thing that you have the hardest time being authentic about,
把那件最艰难的事
the thing you have the hardest time being your true self about.
写在下方评论区
Leave it down in the comments below.
我真的很好奇会看到什么
I’m really curious to find out.
如果你在视频上线的第一时间进行评论
And if you leave a comment within the first couple hours of this video going live,
你将有机会赢得每日两份奖品当中的一份
you have a chance to win one of two daily prizes.
在此我要感谢
I also want to give a quick shout out to
佩内洛普·斯坦斯菲尔德
Pénélope Stansfield from greenfrog.fr.
非常感谢您购买我的作品
Pénélope, thank you so much for picking up a copy of my book:
“你的一句话”
“Your One Word”.
这对于我来说意义重大
It really really means a lot to me.
我希望你可以享受其中
And I hope you’re enjoying the read.
再次感谢大家的观看
Thank you guys again for watching.
我相信你们
I believe in you.
我希望你们继续相信自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself
无论你的那句话是什么
and whatever your one word is.
爱你们
Much love and I’ll see you again tomorrow morning
明早的节目再见
for another shot of Enpresso.
#每天早晨醒来#
#I wake up every morning#
#’Entspresso’给我动力#
#Espresso keep me going#
保持真实
Be authentic.
采用……真实的方式
Adopt the mode of…authentic being.
比如说 拒绝卷入这个谎言
And that is something like refusing to participate in the lie,
欺骗的谎言
in deception in the lie.
让你的演讲能尽量贴近现实
To orient your speech as much as you can towards the truth.
不仅要对你自己的人生负责
And to take responsibility for your own life,
或许还要对其他人的人生负责
and perhaps also for the lives of other people.
与之相关的事是有意义的
And there’s something about that, that’s meaningful,
付责任的 高尚的
and responsible and noble,
同样有助于缓解
but also serves to mitigate the very suffering that
自卑和对他人的依赖带来的痛苦
produces say denialism or the flee into the arms,
同样还可以阻止其成为极端主义者
or the, or the escape into the arms of totalitarians to begin with.
你需要些东西来对抗你的弱点
You need something to shelter you against your own vulnerability.
当你正在看电影
You know you’re watching a movie,
你听到某句台词 感觉像是
and you hear a line and it feels like:
噢 他们觉得这应该出现在预告片里
Oh, they thought that was gonna be a line in the trailer.
好像你就是知道
Like you just know that
某一刻 某个人 就像一个预告片
on the set someone’s like that’s a trailer mode,
它并不会……因为在人生当中它并不是必须的
like it doesn’t…because it doesn’t feel real necessarily in life,
看似微不足道 实则意义非凡
but it just feels like ah, it’s a great sound but it’s a great thing.
这是一种视觉等价
That there’s a visual equivalent of that.
你必须得非常小心 因为有时候我觉得
And you got to be really careful because sometimes I’ll think,
这就像是在某一时刻
ah, this is like one of those moments,
你最终这样做了
and then you end up doing it,
事实的结果却感觉很不自然
and the truth is it ends up feeling posed,
就是感觉并不真实
it just doesn’t feel authentic.
我有时候会去尝试 但似乎没什么用
I try for those sometimes they never seem to work.
我觉得应对这些事情
I think that the key for any of this stuff,
以及我们最终能否完成的关键
and you know whether we’ve accomplished it or not
都取决于观众
is up to the audience.
但我认为那也是任何电影制作的关键
But I think that the key to any movie working.
有一部电影叫做“星际迷航”
Certainly a movie called “Star Trek”,
众所周知 被认为在过于做作的
which you know, could, you know be seen as campy
寻找真实
is finding authenticity.
无论是一个小小的细节
And, and it’s whether it’s in a little nuance,
一个短暂瞬间 一个角色的转换
a little moment, a character exchange,
一个表情 一个眼神 或是一个巨大的节点
a look, a glance, or a huge plot point,
这些对我来说
there’s something for me that is:
如果我没有真正理解发生了什么
if I don’t really understand what’s going on,
如果我不能真正看清这些角色的本质
if I can’t really get into under the skin of these characters,
所有的场面都没有什么意义
none of the spectacles is gonna matter.
为了它 我倾注了所有
And I give it my all,
我的意思是 我每天都在练习
I mean I, I practice every day,
我尽力保持真实的一面 不去妥协
and I try and stay authentic and uncompromising.
我们不做那些 取悦大众的东西
We don’t play any, you know, crowd–pleasing stuff.
你们知道 我们没有离开
We don’t you know get out there,
我们演奏了“圣者进行时”
and play “When The Saints Go Marching In”.
我们弹奏布鲁斯歌曲
And you know will we play blues,
赞美诗 拉格泰姆音乐 蓝调摇滚
hymns, ragtime, whorehouse music.
这些新奥尔良最真实的东西
Stuff that was authentically New Orleans.
我们全力的演绎新奥尔良风格的东西
And we play it in the New Orleans style as best we can.
我并不认为我的演出十分完美
And so I don’t feel that I’m a sellout.
但是我在努力做到最好
I’m doing the best I can.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

成功是一个过程,每个人都渴望成功,但成功并不是那么容易的。

听录译者

ccz

翻译译者

飞雪北疆

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upbbXZn-TOo

相关推荐