ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

好玩的英语错误 |连母语者也会犯的语言错误 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

好玩的英语错误 |连母语者也会犯的语言错误

STUPID English mistakes | Native English Speakers Funny Language Mistake Stories

露西教英文
English with Lucy
大家好 欢迎观看《露西教英语》
我邀请了乔和莉娅
I have got Joe and Lia!
– 大家好- 大家好
Joe: Hello!Lia: Hi!
我已经尽力忍住不笑了 但这实在太好笑了
I will really struggle not to laugh, because it’s just so funny.
今天我们合作了这一期节目
But today we’ve got a collaboration video.
这非常酷
Very exciting!
这期节目也会发布在他们的频道上
So we’ll have one on their channel as well.
介绍一下你们的频道吧
Do you want to introduce your channel today.
我是莉娅 他是乔
We’re Joe and Lia.
我们来自频道《走进英国》
Hi, and our channel is All Things British.
是的 频道内容都跟英国文化有关
Yeah, it’s all about British culture.
有一些口音教程之类的 都是关于英国的事情
We’ve got some accent tutorials, things like that anything British.
是的 如果你对“英国性”感兴趣的话
Yeah, so if you’re a fan of “British-ness”
– 有不对吗?- 不太对吧……
Lucy: Is that right? joe: That isn’t a thing.
如果你是《走进英国》的粉丝
So if you are a fan of All Things British,
那我确信你会喜欢他们的频道
then I’m sure you’ll like their channel.
那么今天我在想
Emmm, but today I was thinking
我们一直在纠正你们学英语时
that we spend our whole time correcting your mistakes
会犯的错误
when you’re learning English.
如果分享下我们说英语时犯的错误
So I thought it’ll be quite funny to tell you about times
还是会比较有趣的
that we have made mistakes in our own language.
– 没错- 没错
Joe: Yeah!Lia: Yeah!
所以 我们每个人都些例子要分享
So we’ve each got a couple to tell you.
那我先来?
Emm, I might start on?
– 你已经开头了 所以开始吧- 没错 开始吧
Lia: You already kick it off. So yeah. Joe: Yeah, go!
好的
Okay!
这是我很小的时候
So this is when I was quite young.
我大概4岁 也许是5岁的时候
I was about four years old, maybe five.
在我正在上学前班
I was in reception,
也就是最初级的教育
which is what we call the lowest level of school.
– 嗯- 差不多五岁吧
Joe: Yeah.Lia: Yeah, like age 5.
五岁 所以我应该是四五岁
Age five, yeah. So I would be four or five.
有一段时间我不能去上学
And I had to go off school,
我必须待在家里
I had to go home.
因为我得了一种病叫脓疱病
Because I was ill with a disease called impetigo,
这种病是会使脸上长脓痂
which is like creates scabs on your face.
尽管只是皮肤问题 但还是会传染给别人
It’s just a skin condition but it’s very contagious,
会传染给其他的小孩
it can pass to the other children.
当我返校后 我告诉所有老师
But when I went back, I told all of my teachers
说我得了严重的骨质疏松症
that I had a very bad case of osteoporosis.
就是你的骨头 好像枯萎了
Which is, when your bones, like wither away.
– 天呐!- 就像老人一样
Lia: Oh,my gosh! Yes!Joe: Very old, like old people.
很老的老人
Very old people.
所以 我走进教室 告诉我的老师
So I went it, I went in and I told my teachers.
老师说虽然你确实请假很长时间
They were like “Are you OK, Lucy? You’ve been off for a while.
可是你最多5岁啊!
Osteoporosis, age 5.”
才5岁的孩子就这样
This is with this young 5-year-old.
他们和我在一起时很小心的
So I remember they’ve been like really careful with me.
没有人碰我
Nobody touch Lucy.
放学后 他们跟我妈妈这样说
And then after school they went to my mom and like
真遗憾露西得了这么严重的病
“Oh no, you know that’s so sad to hear about Lucy’s condition.”
我妈妈有点不明所以
My mom was like
呃 的确是有点棘手的病
‘Yeah, it was a bit annoying, you know,
需要费些功夫
take some time of work.’
涂点药膏
Got some cream.
噢 天啊
Yeah, Oh my Gosh!
接着他们说“在教室我们应该怎么办?”
And then they were know like “you know, how do we deal with this in the classroom?”
她说“没事 已经痊愈了”
She was like “Well, it’s gone now.”
他们说“好了吗?居然能治好的吗”
They were like “It’s gone? Like it’s cured?”
彻底痊愈了呢
She is healed.
是的 最后证明
Yeah, in the end, it turns out
因为我小时候真的对长单词很感兴趣
I was always a fan of really long words as a child
我学会了“骨质疏松”
and I had learned osteoporosis.
我以为是邻居得了这个病什么的 所以……
I think a neighbor had it or something. So yeah…
– 这个真的好搞笑- 确实
Lia: Wow, that’s really funny,Joe: Well, that’s good.
其实是我误解了
I misunderstood.
直到今天 你还是不懂
And until this day, you still misunderstand.
是的 这甚至不像是一个小误会
Yeah and it’s not even like a slight misunderstanding.
这就像完全不同的单词和意思
It’s like a fully different word and meaning.
你说“脓包病”的时候
I thought you’re gonna say impotence
我以为你要说“虚弱”
when you say impetigo.
和我的想法一样 我想你会这样说
And I thought I thought you were gonna say that
你回到学校
you went back to school
跟所有人说你是老虎
and told everyone you were a tiger.
就像是我得了脓包病
like I have been had impetigo
听起来像我是个老虎
like I was a tiger.
– 我确实不知道- 这说的通
– I don’t know.- That make sense.
– 到你看到了吧 露西多聪明- 聪明的露西
Joe: But look, clever Lucy!Lia: Clever Lucy!
但我小时候真的很喜欢长单词
But I always like really long words as a child,
我大概花了很多年去记 骨质疏松症骨质疏松症
so I probably spent ages memorizing it. Osteoporosis, osteoporosis…
于是我只记住了“骨质疏松症”
So I’ve got osteoporosis!
我来说说我的
That’s amazing. I am gonna say mine.
好的
Okay!
当你在火车站时
So when you’re at train station,
有时候他们会说 往后站
sometimes they say like “stand back
有一辆货运车来了
there’s a freight train coming.”
但我总是以为那是一辆“可怕的”火车
Freight. And I always thought that was a frightful train,
就像惊魂列车一样使人害怕
like fright train like you should be scared of this train.
我的天 令人害怕的火车
Oh my god! freight train.
我以为真的是惊魂列车呢
I thought there’s a fright train, freight.
货车 是货车 但我在想
Yeah, freight, freight, freight. I’m just like
哦不 惊魂列车来了!
oh no, there is a fright train coming!
我是真不知道
Get what I like…
确实不知道“freight”是什么
and I didn’t know what a freight train was …
装货物的地方
That’s a loads area.
– 你那阵多大?- 我仍然那样觉得
Joe: How old were you?Lia: I still do it.
还是那么觉得
Still do it.
– 这车太恐怖了!- 真的恐怖
Joe: It’s scary train!Lia: It’s scary train! Yeah.
开的太快了
It goes really quickly.
什么是货运火车
Yeah, what is a freight train?
– 是那种装有……很多货物的火车- 很重的货物
Lia: It’s like a train carrying…a heavy load. Lucy: A heavy load.
我以为是种吓人的火车
But I just thought it’s a train to be scared of.
令人害怕的火车
like be scared of these frightful trains.
货运车 惊魂列车
Lia: Freight train, fright train.
– 好好笑- 有趣
Lucy: That’s so funny. Joe: That is funny.
– 这是我的误解- 这很傻
Lia:That is my misunderstanding.Lucy: So dumb.
这太傻了
It’s really dumb.
这真的很傻
It’s really really dumb.
所以 如果你能帮助智障的话 我就是
So hey good guys, if you help the dumb. I’m dumber.
可以的话就来帮帮她吧
If you may you feel better.
这真的很傻
That is very dumb,
但其实我的故事更傻一点
but I don’t want to say like because mine is also dumb.
因为直到今天我也不太懂
Cuz still till today, I can’t understand it.
你有没有觉得我们在办一个傻瓜忏悔会
Joe, do you feel like we are at this like dumb confession meeting.
是这样
Yeah!
嗨 盆友们
Hey guys!
– 傻事分享会- 大家好 我叫乔 我很傻
Lucy: Stupidity nominates. Joe: Hi, my name Joe and I’m dumb.
我经常搞错这个单词
Em, so I always get this word wrong.
现在也是
I still, right now,
不太清楚它是什么意思
don’t really know what it means.
“dozen”这个单词的意思
It’s the word dozen.
比如 一打鸡蛋
Like a dozen eggs.
到底是多少 6个还是12个
How many? Is it six or is it twelve?
我一直记不住
I can never remember.
12个
It’s twelve!
呃 是吗
It’s…but why…
所以为什么大家不直接说我有12个鸡蛋?
So why don’t people would just say I’ve got twelve eggs?
他们说我有一打鸡蛋
They say I’ve got a dozen eggs.
这没啥道理呀
It doesn’t make any sense.
– 就像“一点” 一点是多少?- 是啊 到底是多少
Lucy: Like a few. How many is a few? Joe: Yeah, how many is a few?
令人费解
Oh god, so annoying.
当你只说“few” 意思是“非常少”
When you say just “few” it means like very little.
但你说“a few” 意思是“有一些”
Because you say “a few” it means I’ve got some.
我对我们的语言感到抱歉
I’m sorry, I apologize for our awful language.
接下来我想分享另一个事例
But if I go on to my second one
然后你们再继续
and then we can go on to yours.
我的事例和你很像
Because my second one is very similar.
这个单词是“fortnight”
The word fortnight.
fortnight是什么意思呢
What does fortnight mean?
我觉得是“两周”的意思吧
It’s two weeks, I think.
为什么人们不说两周呢
Two… Then why don’t people to say two weeks?
我们打算去度假两周
Oh, we’re going on holiday for a fortnight.
因为我以为fornight是10天的意思
Cuz I thought fortnight meant 10 days.
而且我一直这么以为
And I still kind of think it means 10 days.
你觉得呢
Oh, what would you say?
A fortnight…
A fortnight…
是五天加上…
A fortnight, is it five to…?
噢 你也不知道!
Oh, you don’t know either!
不 这是两周的意思 是14天
No no, it’s two weeks. It’s 14.
但到底是15天还是14个晚上
But is it 15 days or is it 14 nights. It’s that word
我不知道
I don’t know
– “fort”听起来像14- 我还是很困惑
Lia: Fort sounds like fourteen…Joe: I’m just confused.
这些词都不够确切
Just these word doesn’t…a fortnight, I’m like…
我更愿意直接说准确的数字
Just use the actual numbers.
数字比较直观
Use the numbers!
你肯定也不知道“半打”的意思吧
So I bet half a dozen throws you off center.
那是啥意思?3个还是6个?
Yeah, what does that mean? Does that mean 3? or does that mean 6?
6个
It’s 6.
我有个用西班牙语去记忆的方法
I have a way to remember it in Spanish.
说说看
Yeah.
在西语中 doce是十二的意思 就像dolphin
Doce. It is 12, so it’s like…
“海豚”和“一打”
Dolphin! Dozen!
这是个好方法
That is a good tip.
乔一边躺在海里一边想……
Joe’s gonna be lie in the sink like…
一打 海豚 哦对 是12个
Dozen, dolphin, ah yeah, 12!
昨天我们想找个卡座
So yesterday we were trying to find a booth.
就是一个能坐的地方
Like a place to sit in this bar.
你说 我们找个座位吧
You were like let’s get a booth.
我以为你口齿不清地说“酗酒吧”
And I thought she said “booze” with a lisp.
所以我想 那就一起去喝酒吧
So I was like “Yeah let’s get boozy!”
这很有趣
That is so good.
天呐
Oh my gosh!
伙伴们 我们去“喝酒”吧
Guys, let’s get some booze.
你的第二个事例呢
What’s your second one?
第二个吗
My second one…
这个非常令人尴尬
So this one is really embarrassing…
我把它放在了我的ins上
I have actually put it on my Instagram,
不知道你们有没有看到
so I wonder if you saw it,
我当时在用洗碗机
but I was putting in like a dishwasher.
我刚装好洗碗机
I just got the dishwasher fitted
我发信息给水管工
and I was texting the plumber.
我只是
And I was like
我只是想知道脏水能不能通下去
“look, I just want to know if it can go in or not.”
他说“给我发张水槽下面’陷阱’的照片”
So he said “send me a picture of the trap under the sink.”
像水管一样的“陷阱”
And a trap is like a water pipe.
我打开底部 看到了一个捕鼠夹
And I opened the sink carbinet and I saw a mouse trap.
我就想 他怎么知道的
And I was like “How does he know?”
知道水槽下有个捕鼠“陷阱”?
That there is a trap under my sink.
因为我不知道’trap’的另一个意思
Cuz I didn’t understand the word trap
你怎么会知道 你又不是水管工
No, why would you? You are not plumber.
确实是这样
Yeah, exactly.
所以我就想 真奇怪
So I was like that’s so weird.
就像是一个捕鼠夹
And it was like this mouse trap
上面还贴了个“大奶酪”一样
with the words “big cheese” on it.
所以我拍了照片
So I just took the picture
发给了水管工
and sent him a picture of the trap.
我真的给捕鼠夹拍了照片
So I took a picture of this mouse trap
然后发给了他
and sent off to him.
然后他回复我
And he like to reply me.
他回复说 不是这个
He came back and he was like
我说的是水管
” No, I mean the water pipe.”
我回复了他一个笑哭的表情
And then I loads laughing faces.
我把聊天截了图
I actually have this screen show
你们可以在屏幕上看到
which I’ll put it on the screen.
这令人很尴尬
It was so embarrassing.
真有意思
Thant’s so good.
你还得来回解释这个误会
You have to text messages back and forth.
这很有趣
That’s so good.
我真的
I actually went
我真的在怀疑
I was so suspicious
他是怎么知道的?
It was like “How did he know?”
要捕鼠器干什么?
Why do we need a trap?
我都没问这些
I didn’t question it.
没错 家里没老鼠了
It was like “Yep, rodent free!”
现在你可以到我家安装洗碗机了
Like now you can come up to my house and fix the dishwasher.
这真的好有趣
That’s so good.
太有趣了
So funny!
乔:太搞笑了莉娅:简直不可思议
Joe: Oh my gosh!Lia: That’s amazing!
我的天
Oh my gosh!
那么我要讲的其实
Okay so it’s I actually
在刚才已经提到过了
we were talking about this a moment ago
直到现在 如果不标清楚的话
I still can’t get left and right
我是左右不分的
without nothing to do with the words left and right.
我考驾照的时候
When I was doing my driving test,
我不得不把“L”和“R”写在我手上
I had to write ‘L’ on that
写小一点 右手写着“R”
let it just small and ‘R’ here.
而且我不得不让考官明确指出方向
And I had to ask the examiner to gesticulate
莉娅:所以……露西:你不可以这么做
Lia: So it just…Lucy: You can’t do that.
那帮不了我
That wouldn’t help me.
你可以跟他说的
You can ask her you can say that I really
当有人提左右的时候
When you say left and right,
我不能立刻反应过来
it just doesn’t do anything in my brain.
所以你可以跟我打个手势吗
So can you just go turn left,
我就能明白 非常感谢你
so I could see her hands and I was like thank you.
这能帮助到我
Yeah, that would have helped me,
因为我曾经也很纠结
cuz I really struggle with it as well.
他们可以打手势
Because they would saying you know just
作出“L”的手势 我就知道是左边
whoever makes an ‘L’ that’s left
这样我就能明白
and I’d be like cool.
那是左边
That’s left.
和莉娅一起出去的时候经常这样
Yeah happens all the time with Lia
我们在路上走着的时候
when we’re going and I’m like okay
我们右转吧 然后她就……
We just turn right and she would be like
啊 啊 她要反应很久
“Uh uh I should just take some moment.”
我觉得可能有人会说我很笨
I think that people must think I’m really dumb,
但是事实上我很聪明
but on paper I am really smart.
我只是分不清左右
But I just can’t get left and right.
听起来就像傻子说自己不傻
Sounds like somebody dumb would say.
写在纸上 我就很聪明
Yeah, On paper, I’m really clever.
这就省事了 写纸上!
下一个 更有趣的是escalator(扶梯)和elevator(电梯)
Okay, the other one really quaintly is escalator and elevator.
当我乘扶梯的时候 我分不清
I can’t tell you if we’re in an escalator.
到底是在扶梯“上”还是扶梯“里”
We are in …on and I can’t get that.
你再说一次第一个单词
Say the first word again.
escalator
Escalator.
我觉得你念的不对
I think you say that incorrectly.
怎么说
How do you say?
– 我得做个关于“escalator”的视频- Es-ca-lator not ye-lator.
– Es-ca-lator.
– Well, I have to make another video, escalator.
那是中部地区的念法
That’s a midlands thing.
这是中部地区的念法
That is a midlands thing.
归咎于地区了
Blame it on region.
es-ca, escalator
Es-ca, escalator.
e-le-vator
Elevator.
我觉得搞不清楚是正常的
Yeah I know they are very similar.
特别是对初学者来说
Can you imagine that being confusing for a learner.
谢谢 但我不是初学者
Thank you. I’m not a learner.
我不是初学者
I’m not a learner.
我在这里出生
Yes, I was born here.
我认为还有很多类似的例子
I’m sure there’s so many more,
只是我现在一时想不起来
but I just can’t bring myself to admit them to you guys.
的确有很多这样的例子
Yeah, there are so much that are so stupid.
但如果你犯了这样的错误
But that’s the thing you shouldn’t ever worry
其实也不用太在意
if you’re making mistakes
更何况这是第二语言
when this is a second language.
像我们一样
Like when people
就算是母语使用者也会犯错
who from their first language like even we get stuff wrong.
我们经常会出错
We always get stuff wrong.
完全可以把这些错误当做趣事分享
So yeah, I would say just use your mistakes as funny anecdotes
就像我们刚才一样
which is what we’ve done.
有些确实很有意思
We know kind of them funny.
令人捧腹
They amused us.
那些笑料
That anecdotes.
那没什么大不了的
They’re just great anecdotes, yeah.
谢谢你邀请我们来这里
Thanks for having us on the channel.
太有趣了
It was so lovely.
我喜欢这个早上
I feel like I’m on This Morning.
是这样
Yeah, I know.
我觉得我突然像一个
Yes, I feel like I’m suddenly like a…
我的天呐
oh my gosh!
这就是今天的全部内容啦
That’s all for today’s video.
希望你们喜欢
I hope you enjoyed it.
你们可能没有学到什么干货
I don’t really think you’ve learned much.
但是这对于对话练习很有用
But this is more of a conversation listening practice.
这不是严格意义上的教学
What we use for everything that isn’t strictly educational.
只是为了让你高兴
But really it was just to make you laugh
变得更自信一些
and feel a bit better about yourselves.
我知道你们缺乏自信 所以……
I know you lack confidence, so…
我希望这能让你们从现实中解脱一会
I hope this is a little bit of escapism for you.
别忘了联系我们哦
Don’t forget to connect me
乔和莉娅的社交账号
and Joe and Lia on our social media
会出现在屏幕上哦
which will be popping up on the screen right now.
期待下次与你们的相见是在乔和莉娅的节目上
And we hope to see you over on John and Lia’s channel.
我们还有另一期节目呢
Where with fun, we’ve got another video.
我们马上就会知道
Yeah, We’re about to now.
期待与你的下一次见面
And I’ll see you soon for another lesson.
表现的太好啦
Oh beautifully done!
谢谢
Thank you!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

美女英语老师露西和她的朋友们讲讲那些连母语者也会犯的英语错误

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小机智

审核员

审核员_GS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3fx13Gr1F4

相关推荐