未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被食蛛鹰蜂蛰了!

STUNG by a TARANTULA HAWK!

如果子弹蚁作为压轴戏
If the bullet ant is the grand finale
是我在昆虫国度寻找到
on my quest to find the most painful sting
最痛苦的叮咬
in the insect kingdom,
最后一幕一定是食蛛鹰蜂
the tarantula hawk is definitely the last act.
现在马克正在拍摄B卷
And right now Mark is shooting B roll of it
隔着这个小玻璃罩
inside this little glass enclosure.
而且伙计 它看起来不太高兴
And boy, it does not look happy.
[强烈的嗡嗡声]
[intense buzzing]
他们说被食蛛鹰蜂蛰的刺痛
Now they say that the sting of the tarantula hawk
在昆虫刺痛指数上排名第二
is number two on the insect sting pain index.
就像被电击枪打晕了
It’s like being stunned with a tazer
据说这会让你
and they say it puts you into a state
陷入瘫痪长达五分钟
of paralysis for up to five minutes
所有你能做的只有尖叫
where all you can do is scream.
你能看的出来 我们非常兴奋
As you can tell, we’re pretty excited about this.
– 好了 科约特
– All right Coyote.
[深呼吸]
[deep breathing]
你没事吧 老兄?
You okay, man?
你心跳多少?
Your heart racing?
-每秒一百万
– A million miles a second.
我从没这么紧张的
This is the most nervous I’ve ever been
要被什么东西刺
to take a stinger bite from anything.
我的手在发抖
My hand is shaking.
你们都准备好了吗?
Are you guys all ready?
– 嗯 你准备好了 我就好了
– Oh yeah, I’m ready if you’re ready.
– 我准备好了 准备好了
– I’m ready, I’m ready.
来吧
Here we go.
我是科约特 彼得森
I’m Coyote Peterson.
我要开始刺了
And I’m about to enter the sting zone
用食蛛鹰蜂
with the tarantula hawk.
– 加油
– Go for it.
– 一
– One.
[呼气] 二
[exhaling] Two.
我们开始吧 三
Here we go, three.
[尖叫]
[screaming]
[鼓点]
[drum beat]
[咆哮]
[roaring]
我想我们都同意
I think we can all agree that I have done
我做的事很疯狂
some pretty crazy things.
像有次我把胳膊
Like the time where I stuck my arm
放入美洲鳄的嘴里
into the mouth of an alligator,
让你知道为什么把鳄鱼当宠物
to show you why getting an alligator as a pet
不是一个好主意
is not a good idea.
好了 大家都准备好了吗?
Ready, everyone ready?
开始 运动相机开录
Rolling, GoPro rolling.
开始吧
Here we go.

One.

Two.

Three.
[尖叫]
[screaming]
哦 耶 它咬住了我的胳膊
Ooh yeah, he is into my arm
还在咬
and he is holding on.
后来有一次我把同一只胳膊
Then there was the time I put that same arm
放入一个装满吸血水蛭的容器里
into a container full of blood sucking leeches
让你看看
to show you what it’s like
被世界上最臭名昭著的寄生虫咬
to be feasted on by one of the world’s
是什么感觉
most notorious parasites.
看这儿
Look at that.
他们全来了
They are all over me.
哦 我感觉到了什么东西
Oh, I can definitely feel something happening.
感觉像砂纸在摩擦我的皮肤
It feels like sandpaper grinding against my skin.
你猜对了 它们喝了好多血
You guessed it, they drank a lot of blood.
而且它们释放了大量抗凝血剂
And it’s all about the amount of anti-coagulant
在我的手里
that actually went into my hand.
就这一点上我可能会流血好几个小时
I may be bleeding for hours at this point.
哦 还有一次
Oh yeah, then there was that time I took
我被蚁蜂咬
a sting from the velvet ant.
这是在昆虫王国中
Which is ranked as having the fourth
排名第四的刺痛
most painful sting in the insect kingdom.
[音乐]
[dramatic music]
[喊叫]
[yelping]
[呻吟]
[groaning]
哦 我的天啊 同志们 这真是超级疼
Oh my gosh, guys, this is super bad.
就像我说的 我在做疯狂的事
Like I said, I do some pretty crazy things.
但我做这些的原因是 我们可以了解被这些动物
But the reason I do them is so we can learn about these animals,
咬或者叮有多危险
the dangers of their bites or stings,
以便我们最终开辟出一种新的
and so that ultimately we walk away
和这个星球最酷生物的
with a newfound respect for some of the
相处之道
coolest creatures on our planet.
[尖叫]
[screaming]
啊!
Aah!
[呻吟]
[groaning]
哦 好痛
Oh that hurts.
哦呜
Ow!

Ah!
[狂喊]
[screaming]
啊 看到了吗?
Ah, can you see that?
[深呼吸]
[deep breathing]
哦 伙计 这可不是个好主意 女士们 先生们
Oh man, this was not a good idea, ladies and gentlemen.
喔 汪
Woo doggy.
然而 作为实验的一部分
However, in order to be a part of these experiments,
我必须先让自己接近这些动物
I have to first get myself up close with the animals.
有时说着容易做着难
And sometimes that’s easier said than done.
– 小心!
– Careful!
他会抓到的
He’s gonna get it.
估计他看到了
I think he sees it.

Oh.
怎么了?
What happened?
走 走 走!
Go, go, go!
[呼叫]
[hollering]
怎么了 你抓住了么?
What’s wrong, did you catch it?
– 耶 我抓到了
– Yeah, I caught it.
喔 但坏消息是
Oh, but the bad news is,
我还抓到了其他什么东西
I caught something else, too.
– 哦 我的天呐
– Oh my goodness.
这是我见过最糟糕的仙人掌刺
That is the worst cholla spike I’ve ever seen.
– 唉 坚持一下
– Oh, hold on a second.
等等 等等 我不想
Hold on, hold on, I don’t wanna get stung
被食蛛鹰蜂蛰
by a tarantula hawk.
– 你身上到处都是 伙计
– They’re all over you, man.
[喊叫]
[screaming]
– 坚持一下 我来处理
– Hold on a second, let me get this under control.
– 哦 我的天啊
– Oh my gosh.
你到底有没有抓到食蛛鹰蜂?
Did you get the tarantula hawk, at least?
– 抓了 抓了 我抓到食蛛鹰蜂了
– I did, I did, I caught the tarantula hawk.
– 你紧张么?
– You nervous?
– 我看上去紧张么?
– Do I look nervous?
– 是啊
– Yep.
– 耶 伙计们 这次是我最紧张
– Yeah, guys, I am the most nervous
要被叮或咬的一次
I have ever been before one of these bite or sting episodes.
大家都知道 昨天我成功完成抓捕
As we know, yesterday I made this awesome catch.
我抓到了食蛛鹰蜂太兴奋了
I caught a tarantula hawk and I was so excited.
然后掉进了多刺仙人掌丛
And then I fell into a cholla cactus.
– 现在去除第23个
– Then pick up the twenty three
[喊叫]
[screaming]
– 然后我意识到我做了什么
And then I realized what I had done.
今天我摆好桌子
I set the table for today
准备接受一只
where I’m going to be stung
巨大的蛛蜂蛰
by a giant spider wasp.
目前 食蛛鹰蜂的刺痛
Now, the tarantula hawk is the second
在昆虫王国里排第二
most painful sting in the insect kingdom.
唯一比这痛苦的
The only thing more painful than this
是子弹蚁
is the bullet ant and I felt that to work
我打算一级级的亲自体验
my way up the rungs of experiencing these painful
这些痛苦的昆虫叮咬
insect stings,
首先尝试的是
I kind of had to see what it was like
被食蛛鹰蜂蛰的感觉
to be stung by a tarantula hawk before I actually
然后再进行子弹蚁的挑战
take on the bullet ant challenge.
喔 深呼气
Woo, deep breath.
好了 把胡蜂拿来
All right, let’s bring in the wasp.
哦 伙计 这可能会很糟
Oh boy, this is gonna be bad.

Oh.
– 哦 伙计
– Oh boy.
– 噢 我的天呐
– Oh my goodness.
– 这是只大的
– That’s a big one.
– 这是胡蜂里最大的一种
– That is the largest species of wasp
在美国范围内 女士们 先生们
in the United States, ladies and gentlemen.
现在 你看着这只昆虫对自己说
Now, you look at this insect and you say to yourself,
食蛛鹰蜂 这不是一只狼蛛
tarantula hawk, well it’s not a tarantula
也不是一只鹰
and it’s not a hawk.
但它们像鹰一样可以狩猎狼蛛
But like a hawk they hunt for tarantulas.
她们在空中盘旋
What these females will do is fly around in the sky
她们可以准确感受到空气中的化学物质
and they can actually sense chemicals in the air
并确定狼蛛的巢穴在哪儿
that will tell them where a tarantula’s burrow exists.
它们降落到地上
They will land on the ground,
跳过去 下到洞穴里
skitter across, and go down into the burrow.
它们用自己的前肢引诱狼蛛
They will use their front arms to tempt that tarantula
走出洞穴
to come up out of its burrow.
接下来拳击比赛开始了
And that is where a boxing match begins.
食蛛鹰蜂左右闪躲
The tarantula hawk will dodge left and right,
嘲弄狼蛛直到
taunting that tarantula until it rears up
狼蛛抬起它的后腿并露出尖牙
on its back legs and exposes its fangs.
现在 你认为狼蛛会
Now, you would think that tarantula is going to
咬下来并杀了食蛛鹰蜂
bite down and kill the tarantula hawk.
没门
Not gonna happen.
这只鹰非常快
This hawk is so quick,
它把腹部旋转向上
she will spin her abdomen up underneath
对准狼蛛肚子下方
the belly of the tarantula,
插入它长达1/4英寸的刺
insert that quarter inch stinger,
上面的毒液会使狼蛛立即进入
and the venom will instantly put that tarantula
进入瘫痪状态
into a state of paralysis.
现在 狼蛛并没有死
Now, the tarantula is not dead.
只是像这样
It’s just like this.
[呻吟]
[groaning]
我陷入强烈的疼痛而且没办法动
I’m in intense pain and I cannot move.
这时 女士们先生们
And this, ladies and gentlemen,
真正恐怖的故事开始了
is where the true horror story begins.
雌胡蜂把处于瘫痪状态的狼蛛
It’s in a state of paralysis and the female
拉回自己的洞里
pulls the tarantula back down into its burrow
并在它腹部顶端生一个卵
and there, she proceeds to lay an egg on top of its abdomen.
然后她离开洞穴
She then leaves the burrow
把狼蛛留在那
and the tarantula is left there,
狼蛛还活着但处于一种永久瘫痪的状态
still alive and in a permanent state of paralysis.
最终 卵孵化了
Eventually that egg hatches,
幼虫以狼蛛为食
and the larvae then eats the tarantula
即使它还活着
while it’s still alive.
这个疯狂的恐怖故事怎么样?
How’s that for one crazy horror story?
好了 据说食蛛鹰蜂的刺
Okay, so they say that the sting from the tarantula hawk
非常痛 即使是人
is so painful it will put even a human
也会瘫痪大约五分钟
into a state of paralysis for about five minutes.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
科约特 这绝对是疯了
Coyote, this is absolutely crazy.
你想知道科约特现在在想什么吗?
Do you wanna know what Coyote’s thinking right now?
这确实是疯了
This is absolutely crazy.
但我认为 如果你们都准备好了
But I think if you guys are ready,
我也就准备好被食蛛鹰蜂蛰了
I am ready to be stung by the tarantula hawk.
开始了 伙计们
Here we go guys.
钱斯 把捕虫网拿来
Chance, bring in that butterfly net.
我把这个抬起来
I’m gonna lift this up.
我们把玻璃罩整个
We’re going to actually place the capsule
放到捕虫网里 就像这样
inside of the butterfly net just like that.
把它抬起来
Lift it up and I have a set
我这有一把昆虫专用钳子
of entomology forceps here.
看到了么?
See that?
它的尖端很软
And these have a very soft tip.
我可以用这把钳子
I’m gonna be able to pick up the wasp
来夹胡蜂
with these forceps.
首先我要做的是把胳膊放进去
What I’m gonna do first is reach my arm in there
再把玻璃罩拿开
and remove the glass capsule.
一旦打开玻璃罩
Once the glass capsule’s out,
胡蜂就落在这个网里了
the net will fall down on the wasp
然后我把钳子伸进去
and I’ll be able to insert the forceps in there,
夹起胡蜂
pick up the wasp,
把它从网里拿出来
and remove it from the net.
好了 准备好 开始吧
Okay, ready, here we go.
– 捕虫网是为了
– The butterfly net is here to try
阻止胡蜂飞走
to prevent the wasp from flying away.
– 对
– Yes.
– 因为抓这只胡蜂太难了?
– Because how hard was it to catch this wasp?
– 非常非常难
– Extremely difficult.
我们为了抓一只尝试了好几天
We’ve been trying for days to catch one of these.
而且抓的过程很痛苦
And it was a very painful experience to get it
事实上我掉进了仙人掌丛里
based on the fact that I fell into the cholla,
好 准备 开始
okay, ready, here we go.
你好了么?
You ready?
– 我好了
– I’m ready.
– 我打开了玻璃罩
– I’m removing the glass capsule.
尽量不惊动这只胡蜂
Trying not to disturb the wasp.
好 很好
Okay, this is good.
– 第一步 成功
– Part one, successful.
– 第一步很好 我来拿走树枝
– Part one is good, I’m gonna remove the stick.
树枝拿出来了
Stick is out.
好的 现在我把这个包起来
Okay, now I’m going to fold this over like that.
– 这是你被蛰前
– This is the last little break
最后的休息
between you and being stung,
有什么想法吗?
what’s going through your mind?
[深呼吸]
[deep breath]
– 我现在想的是
– What’s going through my mind is don’t get stung
不要在网里蛰我
right now just through the net.
我必须用昆虫钳安全的夹起它
I have to get it perfectly with the entomology forceps.
如果我夹的不是它的胸部
If I don’t get it right on its thorax,
我们就不能接下来的实验
we can’t make this happen.
– 我不知道 我觉得你有点拖延
– I don’t know, man, I think you’re kind of stalling.
– 我不是拖延
– I’m not stalling.
相信我 我没有拖延
Trust me, I’m not stalling.
哦 孩子
Oh boy.
– 小心
– Careful.
哦 天啊
Oh boy.
– 好了
– Got it.
– 哦 孩子
– Oh boy.
这正是我们希望的位置
– That is the position that we want.
– 乖 好了
– Oh boy, okay,
所以我们要快点开始
so we gotta hurry up and do this.
– 夹的位置刚刚好
– That is a perfect hold right there.
好 首先 看我的手好抖啊
Now, before, look how much my hand is shaking.
别动
Hold on.
[咕哝]
[mumbling]
好了 我们夹的很好
Okay, we’ve got a really good hold.
– 喔 看它的腹部在动
– Wow, look at that abdomen going.
– 我牢牢的夹住她了
– I got a really good hold on her.
我花了几分钟去夹个正确的位置
It took me a minute to get the right hold
因为正确的位置非常重要
but the right hold is what is important.
现在 玻璃罩就在这儿
Now, I do have the glass capsule right here
我希望等叮咬后
so I’m hoping that I have the where with all
我可以快速拿起玻璃罩
after the sting to quickly pick up the glass
把胡蜂罩在里面
enclosure and put it back over top of the wasp
这样它就跑不了了
so it doesn’t escape and we can get some more
我们可以给它多拍一些照片
bebo shots with it.
但是 伙计们 请注意 如果我
But, guys, do be aware that if I do immediately
一下陷入了瘫痪状态
go into a state of paralysis,
就让胡蜂飞走吧
just let the wasp fly away.
别去试图抓住它 什么都别做
Don’t try to grab it, don’t do anything.
让它自己回归自然 一切都会好的
It will be back into the wild and everything will be fine.
– 好了 科约特
– All right, Coyote.
你没事吧 老兄?
You okay, man?
你心跳多少?
Your heart racing?
– 每秒一百万
– A million miles a second.
我从没这么紧张的
This is the most nervous I’ve ever been
要被什么东西刺
to take a stinger bite from anything.
我的手在发抖
My hand is shaking.
你们都准备好了吗?
Are you guys all ready?
– 嗯 你准备好了 我就好了
– Oh yeah, I’m ready if you’re ready.
– 我准备好了 准备好了
– I’m ready, I’m ready.
好了 来吧
Okay, here we go.
我是科约特 彼得森 我要开始刺了
I’m Coyote Peterson, and I’m about to enter the sting zone
用食蛛鹰蜂
with the tarantula hawk.
– 加油
– Go for it.
– 一
– One.
[呼气] 二
[deep breath] Two.
我们开始吧 三
Here we go, three.
[尖叫]
[screaming]
[呻吟]
[groaning]
– 你还好吗?
– You all right?
[呻吟]
[groaning]
[喊叫]
[screaming]
– 哦 我的天呐
– Oh my gosh!
喔!
Ow!
[尖叫]
[screaming]
– 告诉我你什么感觉?
– Tell me what you’re feeling?
– 我的胳膊不能动了
– I can’t move my arm.
[闷哼]
[groaning]
[粗重的呼吸]
[heavy breathing]
这是我感觉到最剧烈的疼痛
That is the most intense pain I’ve ever felt.
别认为我还能说话
Don’t think I can talk.
[呻吟]
[groaning]
[抽搐]
[wincing]
– 你还好吗 伙计
– Are you okay, man?
我有点紧张了
I’m getting nervous.
你感觉怎么样
Are you feeling anything like,
我们需要担心么?
do we need to be worried?
– 没有 我只是没法挪动我的胳膊
– No, I just can’t move my arm.
我感觉要哭了
I think I’m gonna cry.
科约特 彼得森还没哭过 对吧?
Coyote Peterson doesn’t cry though, right?
[呻吟]
[groaning]
就像 就像我的胳膊现在是瘫痪的
It is, it’s like my arm is in a state of paralysis right now.

Ash
[呻吟]
[groaning]
– 你需要什么吗?
– Do you need anything?
– 这儿
– Right there.
喔 哇哦
Oh wow.
哇哦
Oh wow.

Aah.

Argh.
– 你的手臂看起来肿了
– It looks like your arm is swollen up.
[呐喊]
[groaning]
– 噢 第二波痛苦!
– Oh, second wave of pain!
[呻吟]
[groaning]
[粗重的呼吸]
[heavy breathing]
它在慢慢消退
It’s actually receding at this point.
啊 喔啊
Ah, wow.
[重呼吸]
[heavy breathing]
这个区域很热 放射性的疼痛
That zone right there is a hot, radiating pain.
你可以看到毒刺
And you can see the stinger,
就在这儿
where it went in right there,
这个红色区域 感觉就像被
that red mark, I’ve read that it’s like getting tazed
电击枪射中一样
with a tazer gun.
我没被电击过
I’ve never been tazed before,
但是我可以告诉你 这个疼太不可思议了
but I can tell you that the pain is unbelievable right now.
我的前臂从上到下
All up and down my forearm.
喔呜 事实上我感觉
Wow, I actually slightly liken it
在这点上它有点像毒蜥蜴
to the gila monster at this point,
感觉非常烫
it feels really hot.
真的 非常烫
Really, really hot.

Ah
啊 摸上去很热
Ah, hot to the touch.
喔哦 按一下
Wow, it’s, push it,
看我的胳膊是不是比你的热
see if my arm is warm to you.
– 是啊 这真的
– Oh yeah, it’s all really,
这里真的很热
it’s like really hot.
– 噢 让我走一下
– Oh, let me walk around for a second.
– 噢
Oh.

Ah.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
让我们回到现场
Let’s come back into the scene here.
啊 你这个小贱人
Ah, ah you little bugger.
啊 我现在头晕眼花
Ah, I am lightheaded at the moment but
被食蛛鹰蜂蛰一下真的很严重
the sting from the tarantula hawk is serious.
我现在知道它为什么能在
I can see why it’s ranked as a two
昆虫的刺痛榜上排名第二了
on the insect sting pain index.
在这个时刻 我可以肯定的说
And at this juncture, I think it’s safe to say
我在一步步的向上走
that I have worked my way up the ladder
我准备好迎接子弹蚁的挑战了
and I’m ready for the bullet ant challenge.
我知道你们都在期待那一刻
I know you are all waiting in anticipation for that one.
相信我 快来了
Trust me, it’s coming.
我是勇敢的科约特 彼得森
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave.
待在野外 我们下次冒险再见
Stay wild, we’ll see you on the next adventure.
好吧 让我们把它
All right, let’s let this go back off
送回沙漠
into the desert.
我们要安全地把食蛛鹰蜂
We safely release the tarantula hawk
放回野外 它飞走了
back into the wild and as it flew away
我想我们都送了口气
I think we were all a bit relieved
这个计划完成了
that this sting was over and done with.
虽然叮咬的作用
And while the impact of the sting
和疼痛的强度
and the intensity of the pain
都远远大于蚁蜂
was far superior to that of the velvet ant,
也只持续了大约五分钟
it only lasted for about five minutes.
我没什么重大不良反应
I had no major adverse reactions,
但是那一整天我的手臂都很痛
however, my arm was sore for the rest of the day.
而24小时后
And 24 hours later,
它看上去像一个充满水的气球
it looked like a water balloon
而且真的很痒
and it really itches.
事实上我不应该痒啊
And I really shouldn’t itch it but ah,
但这感觉太爽了
that feels so good.
食蛛鹰蜂是一种特别的昆虫
The tarantula hawk is an extraordinary insect.
虽然它们很强大
And while their sting is powerful,
但其实它们对叮人没有兴趣
they have no interest in stinging humans.
如果你在野外看到它
If you ever see one in the wild,
保持一个安全的距离欣赏
admire it from a safe distance,
你完全不用担心
as you have absolutely nothing to fear.
当然 除非你是一只狼蛛
That is, unless you are a tarantula.
你想不想知道如何
Have you ever wondered how to properly
正确的处理昆虫的叮咬?
care for an insect sting?
如果想 一定要收看这个冒险的花絮
If so, make sure to check out this behind the adventure
别忘了订阅
and don’t forget to subscribe
这样你就可以加入我们
so you can join me and the crew
这一季的[突破追踪]
on this season of Breaking Trail.
噢 这是我这一整天感觉最好的时候
Oh, that may be the best feeling I have had all day.
[叹气]
[sighing]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【MR】月光倾城

审核员

【MR】Metro

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnExgQ81fhU

相关推荐