ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

狼叔叮刺挑战——日本大黄蜂 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

狼叔叮刺挑战——日本大黄蜂

STUNG by a GIANT HORNET!

[buzzing]
[蜜蜂的嗡嗡声]
I’m Coyote Peterson,
我是Coyote Peterson
and I’m about to enter this sting zone with
接下来我要接受
the Japanese Giant Hornet.
日本大黄蜂的蛰刺挑战
One,

two,

here we go, three.
来吧 三
[suspenseful music]
[紧张悬疑的音乐]
Oh searing pain!
啊 火辣辣地痛!
Absolute searing pain!
巨疼无比!
[intense jungle music]
[节奏强烈的丛林乐]
[lion roars]
[狮子的怒吼声]
There are moments we have brought you on the Brave Wilderness channel
《野性勇者》栏目已为您呈现过一些
that the world will never forget.
令世人终生难忘的时刻
[Shrieked]
[惨叫声]
Oh it’s stuck in my arm,it’s stuck in my arm.
啊它扎进我胳膊了!!
[yelling and grunting]
[惨叫声]
Then there are the moments
此外 还有一些
that we know the world is waiting for.
我们知道世人正翘首以盼的时刻
I’m Coyote Peterson,
我是Coyote Peterson
and I’m about to enter the sting zone with
接下来我要接受
the executioner wasp,
刽子手胡蜂的蛰刺挑战
here we go.
来吧
But before we get there, first,
但在那之前 首先
I must face one more horrific sting.
我得面对另一个更为毛骨悚然的蛰刺挑战
[grunts]
[吼叫声]
The Tottori Prefecture
鸟取县
is one of the most remote stretches of wilderness in all of Japan,
是日本国内最偏远的荒野地区之一
and mysteriously hidden deep within its fog covered mountains.
它深藏于云蒸雾绕的群山中 颇为隐秘
a world of giants stalk this ancient landscape.
巨型蛇虫蚁兽游荡在这片古老的土地上
For days we searched in every place possible.
几天来 我们搜遍了可寻之处
Yet much to our chagrin,
但很让人懊恼的是
it seemed as if an encounter with Japan’s most notorious insect
似乎日本最臭名昭著的昆虫
would elude us.
避开与我们迎战
Then in our second-to-last day in country,
就在我们离开该地区的倒数第二天
when it seemed as if all hope was lost,
看似此行无望时
the very encounter I had been searching for
我苦苦寻觅的毒虫对决终于来了
presented itself in the form of a giant hornet.
对手是只大黄蜂
[gasps]
[喘气声]
Hornet, hornet,hornet, hornet, hornet,
大黄蜂 大黄蜂 大黄蜂……
right there, right there, right there,
在那儿 就在那儿
right in the edge of that leaf, look at that, it’s huge,
就在那片叶子边上 看呐 可真大只
right there, right there, right there.
在那儿 就在那儿
[suspenseful music]
[紧张悬疑的音乐]
Got it, hornet! Hornet!
抓到了 大黄蜂!大黄蜂!
Giant hornet 100%.
100%大黄蜂
-You caught one? -Yes, yes, yes, hold on a second.
-你抓到一只? -是啊 是啊 稍等一下
Yes,right there, right there, right there.
在那儿 就在那儿
Dude, you got it.
伙计 你抓到它了
Got it, hold on I’m gonna put this Go-Pro down.
抓到了 等下 我放下Go-Pro
Wow that is a big hornet!
超大的大黄蜂
Where is it, where is it, hold on.
哪儿呢 在哪儿呢 等等
-It’s right here, it’s right here. -Right there, right there, right there.
-在这儿 它就在这儿 -这里 这里
Let me trap it up against the front of the net.
让我把它赶到网子前面
Where is it?
它在哪呢?
-It’s tangled up within all these plants. -Mario, look at that.
-它和这些草缠在一起了 -Mario 看那里
-Where, where, where? -Look, look, look,
-哪儿 哪儿 哪儿? -看这里 看这里
it’s biting right through the net.
它正透过网想蛰人呢
You can barely see it.
几乎看不到它
-Here let’s do this, I got to get it in the capsule. -Let’s get it in the capsule.
-这样 我得把它装进小罐里 -好 把它装进去
-Hold on a second, here, uh. -Do you need help?
-等一下 -要帮忙吗?
Hold the end of that, hold the end of that.
帮我抓住网后边
[mischievous laughter]
[顽皮的笑声]
Yeah you guys will be able to see a lot better
等我把它装进去
if I get it into here, hold on a second.
你们就能看更清楚了 稍等
I don’t wanna get stung through the net.
我可不想隔着网被蛰
OKay.
好的
[suspenseful music]
[悬疑紧张的音乐]
-I almost got it. -You’re sure it’s a giant?
-就快好了 -确定这是大黄蜂?
I’m 100% certain dude, it’s huge,
伙计 我100%确定 它这么大
there’s no way this is anything else.
不可能是别的
Look at it, it’s biting under the net.
快看 它在网下发起攻击
Probably chew right through there if it could.
如果可以的话 它也许从这儿就刺过来了
-Hasn’t stung yet. -Got it, got it, got it, got it, got it.
-还没蛰到呢 -好了好了 抓到它了
Let’s see and look at it.
-来 咱们瞧瞧
Look at that, that is it, yep.
快看 是大黄蜂 没错
You got one! Man!
你抓到了一只!厉害了!
How about that right?
快说怎么样?
Oh my goodness, look at how big it is,
我的天 看它有这么大只啊
-my hand is shaking. -How’d you find it?
-我的手在抖 -你怎么发现它的?
It was just on top of the plants,
它就停在那片草上
I saw it was about ready to take off and I was like,
我看它正要振翅起飞 我就
I don’t know if I got the shot on the Go-Pro,
不知道Go-Pro有没拍下那一幕
just dropped it into the dirt.
可就摔到地上了
I just had to make sure that I got it.
我必须保证抓到它
I swiped down right on top of those plants,
我抄起网子朝草丛猛地扑下去
got the plants, and got the hornet at the same time.
把黄蜂和杂草一起扑进了网里
It is huge.
它可真是太大了!
Wow.
哇哦
I guess that’s why they call it the giant hornet. Man.
我猜这就是人们叫它大黄蜂的原因 天!
Okay, well, we’re starting to lose light,
天马上就要暗了
but we definitely still have time to get the scene.
但我们绝对还有时间拍摄
Let’s hike back up this way, find a flat spot.
从这边走回去吧 找个平坦处
Yes! We have got the Japanese giant hornet!
太棒了 我们抓到日本大黄蜂了!
Man!
酷!
Ho yeah!
太棒了!
[suspenseful music]
[紧张悬疑的音乐]
There it is, the Japanese giant hornet.
就是它了 日本大黄蜂
And I would say the giant is an understatement.
我得说 用“巨大”来形容都有点看扁它了
Not since the tarantula hawk
继沙漠蛛蜂之后
have we encountered a more intimidating insect.
我们再没遇见过更可怕的昆虫了
Look at that beast.
瞧它那狰狞样
From its head to its thorax,
从它的头部到胸部
down its legs, which end in grappling hooked feet,
继而是腿 末端是带有抓钩的足
and then of course, that enormous pulsating abdomen.
当然 还有那颤动着的巨大腹部
Everything about this creature screams
这只生物浑身上下无一处不让人
run in the other direction.
尖叫着转身逃跑
Yet here we are, on the doorstep of the executioner wasp.
这是距离刽子手胡峰一步之遥的挑战
And what we’re gonna find out today,
今天我们就来揭秘
is just how painful the sting of this hornet really is.
被这只大黄蜂蛰一下究竟有多痛
Now on the insect sting pain index
在昆虫蛰刺疼痛指数中
it only ranks as a two, can you believe that?
它仅为二级 你相信吗?
On a scale of one to four, this is only a two.
量表等级由一到四 它仅为二级
Maybe its bark is bigger than its bite.
或许它只是虚张声势 咬得不疼
Or in this case I should say its sting.
或者更确切地说 蛰得不疼
Today, I’m going to be stung
今天我要接受世界上
by the largest hornet in the world.
个头最大的大黄蜂的蛰刺挑战
Alright, what we’re gonna do now is get a couple of really cool B-roll shots.
现在我们先来拍几个酷酷的辅助镜头
I’m gonna walk around, address the Coyote Pack,
我要四处走走 跟粉丝们说几句话
and then, we’re gonna enter the sting zone.
那以后 我们就开始蛰刺挑战
[deep exhale]
[深呼吸]
I am nervous.
我很紧张
The Japanese giant hornet is considered to be
日本大黄蜂被认为是
one of the largest stinging insects in the world.
世界上最大的蛰刺昆虫之一
This nightmarish creature
这个噩梦般的生物
is armed with a 6.25 millimeter stinger
拥有一根6.25毫米长的螯刺
and it injects a venom known as mandaratoxin in a high dosage
会大量喷射一种叫做曼德拉毒素的毒液
that can destroy tissue
该毒素可破坏生物组织
and attack the nervous system of its victim.
并攻击受害者的神经系统
And while a single sting is not likely to be deadly,
虽然单独一次蛰咬不太可能致命
over 30 people die every year in Japan
但在日本 每年有超过三十人
from taking multiple stings.
死于多次蛰咬
[grunts]
[低吼声]
In most cases,
多数情况下
these deaths come as a result of anaphylactic shock.
这些死亡是由过敏性休克导致的
But no matter how you break it down,
但无论怎样阻止过敏性休克
this sting is incredibly dangerous.
这种蛰咬都十分危险
[deep breath]
[深呼吸]
That is a big hornet.
那可是一只大黄蜂
That is a huge hornet.
一只巨大的大黄蜂
The biggest hornet on the face of the planet.
地球表面个头最大的大黄蜂
And I have a feeling that the sting is going to be intense.
我有预感 这次蛰刺会疼痛无比
Now it’s rumored that the sting of this insect can kill you.
有传闻说这种昆虫能蛰死人
Guys,a single sting is not going to kill me
朋友们 只是蛰一下 我并不会死
unless I go into anaphylactic shock.
除非我发生了过敏性休克
Now if you were to be swarmed by 30 or 40 bees,
但如果你被三四十只大黄蜂团团围住
and be stung repetitively,
蜇来蜇去
Yes, there is a good chance that you will die.
没错 很有可能你就死了
Now I’ve also heard that the venom
我还听说 这种毒液
is going to cook a hole in my arm.
会在我胳膊上灼烧出一个洞
[deep breath]
[深呼吸]
Not exactly looking forward to that, but,
我绝不期待这事儿发生 不过
it all depends on how my body reacts to the venom.
这全都取决于我的身体对毒液的反应
Everybody reacts differently,
每个人反应都不同
you guys have to remember that.
你们要记住这一点
So,I’m gonna go through with this.
我就要去渡劫了
I know a lot of you are probably running to the comments section right now saying
我知道你们不少人可能正冲往评论区 说
Coyote you don’t have to do this, you don’t have to do this,
Coyote你没必要这么做 真不必
I do have to do this.
我真得这么做
We have climbed the insect sting pain index,
我们沿着昆虫刺痛指数榜逐级攀登
and this is the only one guys, the only one
而这是唯一一只让我觉得
that I think we just have to find out how bad that sting is.
必须要探究下它的蛰刺有多厉害的家伙
It’s so big, it’s such a dominant character
它太大了 纵观整个日本文化
throughout all of Japanese culture,
它可是个狠角色
and certainly when it comes to the insect sting pain index,
说到昆虫蛰刺疼痛指数
I don’t think that we can leave this stone unturned.
我们当然不能漏掉它
So if you guys are ready,
如果你们准备好了
I think the crew is ready.
我想工作组也就好了
It is time to enter the sting zone with the Japanese giant hornet.
接受日本大黄蜂蛰刺挑战的时间到了
[deep breath]
[深呼吸]
Here we go.
开始吧
[heavy breathing]
[沉重地呼吸]
Warning: never attempt to recreate the following scene
警告:切勿尝试模仿以下情景
as a sting from the giant hornet has the potential to be lethal.
因为大黄蜂蛰刺可能致命
Alright guys, this is it,
好了朋友们
the moment that you all showed up for.
众望所归的时刻到了
Now before we go through with the sting,
在经历蛰刺之前
first let’s talk a little bit about the safety.
我们先讲一点安全注意事项
We do have an epinephrine pen with us.
我们有准备一支肾上腺素
Now a single sting from this hornet should not kill me.
这只大黄蜂只蛰一次应该不会要我的命
However,like most stings,
不过 像大多数蛰刺一样
you can go into anaphylactic shock.
你可能会陷入过敏性休克
It just depends how your body reacts to the venom.
只取决于你的身体对毒液的反应
I should be just fine.
我应该没问题
I will experience some pain, discomfort,
我会感到一些疼痛不适
potentially some pretty extreme swelling,
可能还有些严重红肿
but I shouldn’t die from a single sting.
但仅一次蛰刺应该不会致死
I do have my entomology forceps with me,
我有带昆虫专用镊子
what we’re gonna do is get the insect into the net
我们要做的是 把这只昆虫放进网里
and then I’m gonna get it under control.
然后我会夹住它
Same way we’ve done all the sting videos in the past.
跟之前录制的所有蛰刺视频一样
-Are you guys ready? -Sounds good, are you ready to do this?
-你们准备好了吗? -听起来不错 你准备开始了吗?
-Here we go. -Alright.
-开始吧 -好的
Alright, net coming up.
好的 网拿出来了
This is probably one of the most risky bits,
这可能是风险最高的环节之一
we do not want to lose the hornet,
我们可不想弄丢这只大黄蜂
and I do not want to get stung too early.
我也不想太早就被它蛰到
Okay I’m gonna gently stand up here,
我要慢慢站起来
put the basin of the capsule
把这个玻璃罩
at the bottom of the net, alright,
放到网的底部 好了
and hornet is going live inside the net.
大黄蜂会在网内被放出来活动
Let me get the platform out.
我来把底座拿出来
Here we go, platform is out of the net.
好了 底座取出来了
And, come on guy, out you go.
出来吧 伙计
Alright,hornet is out of the capsule, there we go.
大黄蜂从玻璃罩里出来了 好了
Okay, so I’m gonna keep the capsule close,
我要把玻璃罩放近一点
you guys know the goal is to always get the capsule
你们知道 我的目标始终是
back on top of the insect before it flies away,
在虫子飞走前把罩子扣回去
Place that there for just a second,
先在旁边放一下
and now it gets intense.
现在气氛紧张起来了
I have to figure out the best way to pick up this giant.
我得找到取出这只大黄蜂的最佳方式
I want to grab right onto the back of its thorax behind the wings
我想从它翅膀下方的胸部后侧夹住它
so I have full control.
这样它就动弹不得了
Alright, you guys got a good shot.
你们碰上了一次好机会
Alright,I’m gonna slightly have to maneuver myself just a little bit here.
这里 我只需要稍微调整一下动作
Oh, it is not happy,
唔 它可不怎么高兴
this is one angry hornet.
这是一只愤怒的大黄蜂
Hold on, hold on, got to get it.
稍等 我得捉住它
[suspenseful music]
[紧张悬疑的音乐]
Oh it’s turning, hold on a second.
它在转身 等等
[deep sigh]
[吐气]
My hand is shaking.
我的手在抖
[grunts]
[低吼]
Control your nerves Coyote, control your nerves.
冷静 Coyote 冷静
My heart is racing a million miles a second
我的心跳飙到了每秒一百万英里
and I can’t keep my hand still
我的手一直在颤
to grab onto the insect, hold on.
没法捉住它 稳住
Ah,the hornet is actually biting onto the forceps.
大黄蜂正在咬镊子呢
[suspenseful music]
[紧张悬疑的音乐]
Okay,I’ve got it, I’ve got it, perfect hold,
好的 我捉到它了 手法完美
that’s what we want.
这正是我们想要的
[sighs]
[吐气]
alright, everyone just take a moment to soak this in,
大家花点时间来好好看看
that is an enormous hornet.
这是一只极其巨大的大黄蜂
Look at its abdomen pulsating.
看它的腹部在颤动
You look at the mandibles, those are used for chomping.
看它的上颚 那是用来咀嚼进食的
I think I may also take a bite during this video as well,
也许视频中我还会被咬上一口
which I’m kind of afraid of,
这让我有点害怕
and if you zoom in on the legs,
如果凑近了看它的腿
you can see that they have these little hooks,
你能看到这些小钩子
they almost look like grappling hooks,
看起来就像抓钩
And one thing that also scares me
还有一件事让我害怕
there is the chance it’s gonna latch onto my arm,
那就是它可能会钩住我的胳膊
and sting more than once.
一再蛰我
I can’t stop my hand from shaking.
我的手抖得停不下来
I haven’t been this nervous since the tarantula hawk.
继沙漠蛛蜂之后我还没如此紧张过
-Sure you wanna do this? -Yeah, there’s no turning back now.
-确定要这么做吗? -对 没有回头路了
-Alright,you guys ready? -Ready if you are.
-你们准备好了吗? -就等你了
I’m Coyote Peterson,
我是Coyote Peterson
and I’m about to enter to the sting zone with Japanese giant hornet.
接下来我要接受日本大黄蜂的蛰刺挑战
One

[Breath]
[呼气]
two

here we go, three.
来吧 三
[suspenseful music]
[紧张悬疑的音乐]
[loud yell]
[大声痛叫]
the stinger’s stuck in my arm.
螯针扎进我手臂了
[loud grunt]
[大声痛叫]
[painful noises]
[痛苦的声音]
How bad is it?
有多糟糕?
Oh man, wave of dizziness really quick.
哦 老天 一阵突如其来的晕眩感
[loud yelling]
[大声痛叫]
searing pain, absolute searing pain.
火辣辣地疼 巨疼无比
There’s where the stinger went in, right there,
这儿就是螯针刺进去的地方
did you guys see how slow the sting was?
你们看见刺进去有多慢吗?
I see blood.
出血了
[painful yelling]
[痛苦的叫喊声]
Oh my gosh.
哦 天呐
[painful yelling and grunting]
[痛苦的叫声]
Oh my gosh.
哦 天呐
I know it’s tough to describe, but you gotta describe it for us.
我知道难以形容 但你得跟我们说说
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好好好
My hand is completely seized up and locked in place.
我的手完全僵住 不能动了
This is like the tarantula hawk,
就像沙漠蛛蜂那次一样
look at the swelling that’s beginning to form on my arm,
看我手臂上正在形成的这个肿块
forarm, is incredibly total, only about 45 seconds have gone by.
太不可思议了 总共只过了45秒左右
Careful,not to go over this cliff edge by the way.
小心一点 别靠近悬崖
Let’s move over there.
离那远点
Back up, back up,back up, back up.
退回去 退回去
[painful yelling]
[痛叫]
You gotta tell us if you’re in trouble.
有任何不对就告诉我们
Are you gonna be okay?
你还好吗?
When the stinger went into my arm,
螯针刺进我手臂的时候
I had this like wave,
我感到一阵
like a wave came over me and I got super dizzy,
潮水般涌来的超级眩晕感
almost didn’t feel what was happening,
我根本来不及搞清楚状况
and then the pain just was like immediate,
紧接着疼痛感马上就来了
immediately searing.
猝不及防的剧痛
[grunting]
[痛叫声]
Look at your arm, oh my gosh, look at that,
看你的胳膊 天呐 看看
Look at that. Wow,
快看 哇哦
You are swelling like crazy.
你肿得不像样了
He’s swelling up bad.
他肿得太厉害了
Hang on a second,
坚持一下
let’s put a circle around where the swelling’s
我们这就把肿胀部位圈起来
at to see the progression of it.
这样就可以看到它变化的过程
[grunting]
[痛叫声]
This is the outer,
这是外围
and then that is the immediate right there.
而这里是叮刺的核心区
[loud grunting]
[大声痛叫]
Oh man, not a two,
哦天 这可不是二级
far surpasses the tarantula hawk.
远超过了沙漠蛛蜂
Far surpasses the tarantula hawk.
远远超过了沙漠蛛蜂的痛感
[grunting]
[痛叫]
Here,here,here,look at this,
看这里 看这里
if I turn my arm sideways,
如果我把手臂侧过来
look at the welt on my…
看这个蛰咬的肿块
[grunting]
[痛叫]
Okay, can’t touch near it,
好吧 别碰那附近
sharp shooting pain if I touch near it.
一碰就有尖锐的刺痛
-Wow. -Oh my gosh.
-哇哦 -哦 我的老天
I can see that your wrist is starting to swell,
我看到你的手腕都开始肿了
do you wanna take your watch off?
要把手表摘下来吗?
Need help?
需要帮忙吗?
I got it, I got it, I got it. Ah.
我可以 我自己来 啊
[loud grunting]
[大声痛叫]
No relief yet.
疼痛还没缓解
It’s just a matter of harnessing the pain,
就看你如何遏制疼痛了
controlling the level of pain,
控制住疼痛的程度
and, rolling around on the ground
这时在地上翻滚
and screaming at this point
或大声喊叫
really isn’t doing me any good.
并不能让我好过一点
Alright, let’s cut cameras.
好吧 拍摄暂停一下
Come back in about five minutes.
五分钟后继续
Let me get a drink of water.
给我喝口水
[suspenseful music]
[紧张悬疑的音乐]
Alright man, well, I can definitely see that
伙计 我可以清楚地看见
-Don’t touch it. -I’m not, I’m not gonna touch it.
-别碰 -不会的 我没打算碰它
I just wanna show everyone at home,
我只是想给观众们看看
the swelling has completely gone outside
肿胀已经完全超出
of these initial marks, I mean,
我们最初圈出的标记
and I don’t think you’re out of the woods yet,
我认为这还没结束
I think that’s gonna swell a whole lot worse.
我想它还会肿得更严重
Yeah, we are only 20 minutes in a this point.
是啊 现在才过去20分钟
20 minutes since that stinger
离我的手臂被蛰
went deep into my forearm.
过去了20分钟
You can see the discoloration in my skin there,
可以看到这块皮肤已经变色
the massive goose egg that has formed,
隆起了鹅蛋大的肿块
the venom has worked its way up my arm.
毒液在我的胳膊里起了反应
Can you show us the lump,
可以展示下肿块吗?
can you hold you arm up at all?
你还能举起胳膊吗?
Oh my goodness.
哦老天
Wow.
哇哦
I’m sure you guys wanna know
我保证你们想知道
how this feels as compared to some of the other tops insects
和刺痛指数榜上其他几种知名昆虫相比
on the sting index.
这次大黄蜂挑战感觉如何
It blows the cow killer out of the water, no comparison.
它比蚁蜂厉害多了 完全没有可比性
It definitely trumps the tarantula hawk.
并且绝对胜过沙漠蛛蜂
And we’re talking bullet ant,
说到子弹蚁
I would definitely say that
我可以肯定地说
at this point it is on par
就目前来说 不分伯仲
and in just one month,
仅一个月内
the episode you have all been waiting for,
在你们期待的下期视频中
the sting of the executioner wasp
刽子手胡蜂的蛰刺挑战
will determine who the true kind of sting really is.
将决定谁才是真的蛰刺之王
We’re gonna monitor this sting for the next 24 hours,
未来24小时 我们会检测这处蜇伤
and see what happens,
看会发生什么
I can promise you this much,
我可以向你充分保证
I’ve got a world of pain ahead of me for the next few hours.
接下来的几个小时 我会痛苦不堪
Alright, let’s get an outro and get back down to civilization,
拍个结尾吧 然后重返人类文明的生活
you ready?
准备好了吗?
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave,
我是Coyote Peterson 勇往直前
[sighs]
[呼气]
stay wild,
保持野性
we’ll see you on the next adventure.
下次冒险见
Man, Oh that was a bad one.
天 这家伙太狠了
[suspenseful music]
[紧张悬疑的音乐]
The hours following my brutal sting
这次惨绝人寰的蛰刺之后几小时内
we’re some of the most painful I have ever faced
我的痛感达到了史上之最
and my arm continued swelling to nearly double its normal size.
我的手臂持续肿胀 几乎到了正常的两倍
The trauma that my mind and body endured,
我身心所承受的创伤
today seemed like a blur,
如今已有些模糊
yet when we look back,
但回想起来
there is a strange similarity to the scenario
跟以前我遭遇子弹蚁的桥段
I faced with a bullet ant.
竟异曲同工
Both insect’s stingers became lodged in my arm,
都是被昆虫的毒刺扎进我的胳膊
and as a result they pump me with a higher dosage of venom
结果它们向我体内注入大量毒液
than I had originally intended to take.
剂量远比我预想的要多
When I compare the stings side by side,
当把两种蛰刺放在一起比较
I am completely honest when I say
我毫不夸张地说
that the Japanese giant hornet
日本大黄蜂
is an overall more intimidating
无论是恐怖程度还是蛰刺疼痛度
and ultimately more painful sting than the bullet ant.
都足够甩子弹蚁几条街的
Absolute searing pain.
火辣辣地痛
[grunting]
[痛叫]
-You alright man? -Yep.
-你没事吧? -没事
There’s no question about it, through my personal experience,
通过我个人的经验
the Japanese giant hornet ranks as a four
日本大黄蜂在昆虫蛰刺疼痛指数中
on the insect sting pain index,
高居四级也是毋庸置疑的
and in this very moment,
在眼下这一刻
I consider it to be the most painful sting in the world.
我认为它是世界上最痛的蛰刺
But will it be able to hold onto its prized title
但它能否保住“蛰刺之王”
as the king of sting?
这一尊贵称号呢?
Stay tuned, we all know, what’s coming next.
敬请期待 我们都知道 下期更精彩
Hey Coyote Pack,
嘿 狼叔粉丝们
are you excited for the conclusion to my climb
你们是否热切期待
up the insect sting pain index?
昆虫刺痛指数挑战的大结局?
If so, learn more about these thrilling
是的话 了解下我的新书
and painful adventures in my new book The King of Sting,
《蛰刺之王》里这些惊险而惨痛的冒险
it swarms into bookstores November 27th,
该书将于11月27日在书店上架
but you can preorder your copy today.
但今天你就可以预订一本
Look for the link in the description below.
找到下方视频简介里的链接
And don’t forget, subscribe!
不要忘记订阅哦!
Then click the notification bell
然后点击通知提醒按钮
so you can join me and the crew on the next wild adventure.
就能加入我们 参与下一期的荒野冒险哦
I’ve never seen this species before guys,
我从没见过这个物种
so we are actually going to take it back to base camp,
我们要把它带回大本营
we’re gonna have to look this up.
然后得查查资料
[animal calls]
[动物的叫声]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

日本大黄蜂叮刺在昆虫蛰刺疼痛指数榜上为第二级。你想知道被世界最大的大黄蜂蛰刺是什么感觉吗?狼叔给你带来硬核示范。高能预警!请勿模仿!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

晚糖

审核员

审核员LJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7VMcMJBjD4

相关推荐