未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被号称奶牛杀手的蜜蜂蛰一下

STUNG by a COW KILLER!

我是Coyote Peterson
– I’m Coyote Peterson.
在以前的节目中 你已经围观过我被农蚁
Now you’ve seen me stung by harvester ants,
火蚁和蝎子蛰时惨绝人寰的画面
fire ants, and scorpions.
但这次 我要承受的疼痛
But today, I’m moving a rung up
比以前的都要高
on the insect sting pain index,
因为这次我要挑战的是传说中的“奶牛杀手”
and I’m going to be stung by the cow killer.
我觉得我这次可能是在作大死
I have a feeling that this one is going to hurt.
哦 我天
Oh boy.
(惨叫声)
(scream)
(紧张的打击乐声)
(intense percussion music)
毫无疑问
There’s no question about it.
西部荒野坎坷而崎岖
The wild west is rough and rugged.
无论是岩石
And whether you’re talking about the rocky terrain,
荆棘 还是动物
laced with spine covered plants, or its animals,
都用尖牙和毒刺来武装自己
most of which are armed with fangs and stingers,
亚利桑那州的索诺兰沙漠是冒险爱好者的乐园
Arizona’s Sonoran Desert is an adventure lover’s playground.
在冒险穿过小路时
Sure we all have our fears of being bitten
我们所有人都在害怕会被响尾蛇来上一口
by a rattlesnake when venturing off trail.
而对我来说 看见一只巨大的沙漠蜈蚣
Or in my case, having a giant desert centipede
在裤腿上爬就够我奔溃了
run on my pant leg.
但幸运的是
But in actuality, the good news is that each
所有这些小东西
and every one of these creatures
都会尽力避免闯进我们的生活
does its best to avoid human interaction.
当然 生命中“美妙”的偶遇有时也确实是会发生的
However, sometimes you have an accidental run-in.
如果你不幸被“偶遇”了
And when you do, a bite or a sting
等待你的可能是难以置信的“酸爽”
can be incredibly painful.
(喘息声)
(gasping)
是的 它咬我了
Yeah, he got me.
他咬我了
He bit me.
–[Mark]你确定?
– [Mark] You sure?
–[Coyote]没错 绝对的
– [Coyote] Yeah, he definitely bit me.
而我的工作目标
When it comes to my line of work,
就是把偶遇变成命中注定的相遇
the goal is to have an interaction,
只有这样 我才能让你知道和它们相遇的后果
so that I can show you the effects of these encounters.
只有这样 我们才都能明白
This way we can all learn why it’s important
与自然和谐相处的重要性
to be in tune with our surroundings,
只有这样 你才能明白为什么动物们
and why it’s always best to admire animals
只可远观而不可亵玩
from a safe distance.
天鹅绒蚁! 天鹅绒蚁!
Velvet ant, velvet ant!
(含糊话)
(mumbling)
我能抓住它 对 等一下
I can pick off, yes, hold on,
他就在原木下面
he’s underneath the log, I just started
我看见它所以我又跑回来了 等几秒钟
to tip and so I ran back, hold on a second.
-[Mark]我看到它了
– [Mark] I saw him.
-[Coyote]你看到了?
– [Coyote] Did you see it?
-[Mark]它溜出来又回去了
– [Mark] He ducked out and ducked back in.
-[Coyote]这里 这里
– [Coyote] There it is, there it is.
-[Mark]抓住它 把它放到进去
– [Mark] Get him, get him to go in it.
-啊!
– Aagh!
耶!耶!
Yes, yes!
快看呐
Look at that.
哇哦!
Whoo!
噢 我简直是从木头缝里抓住你的
Oh, you almost got me withthe crevice of that log.
哇!而且个头也很不错
Wow, that is a good sized one too.
我们抓到天鹅绒蚁了
Ah, but we got our velvet ant.
就在这儿
There it is.
太赞了 明天早上
Okay, cool, well, tomorrow morning,
我就来挑战它
I’m gonna get stung.
这个坏脾气的小东西
By that little ornery bugger.
太酷了
Cool.
天鹅绒蚁 其实和蚁并没有任何关系实际上它是地蜂的一种
The velvet ant, which is actually a species of ground wasp,
它有一个大名鼎鼎的外号
and not an ant at all, claims a famous nickname.
叫做奶牛杀手
The cow killer.
要论蜇痛的程度 它在昆虫界中
Ranked on the insect sting pain index
能排到第四名
as being the fourth most painful sting in the insect kingdom
传说甚至可以痛死一头牛
rumor has it that the pain is so intense it can kill a cow.
我看着它 在心里对问自己
You may be looking at this, thinking to yourself
“Coyote 你准备好了吗”
“Coyote, are you gonna get stung?”
是的 我准备好了 就在今天
Yeah, I am, I’m gonna get stung by this today.
昆虫刺痛指数表明
Now the insect sting pain index says
剧痛将持续30分钟
that the intense pain will last for about 30 minutes.
我之所以这样做
And the reason that I’m doing it is
就是想挑战一下它
to work my way up to the bullet ant.
你想看我被子弹蚁蛰吗?
You wanna see me stung by the bullet ant?
这种痛大概就像我被所有东西蜇的痛
Kind of feel like I have to get stung by everything else
的总和
leading up to that.
我其实不是很想感受
I am not looking forward to 30 minutes of pain
整整30分钟的这种痛
that’s gonna come from this insect.
我知道的 不是吗
I know, right?
好了 开始吧
Here we go again.
我要进入它的攻击范围
Coyote is about to enter the strike zone.
但这次有点不同
But this one’s a little different.
在被鳄鱼咬
When it comes to alligator bites,
被螃蟹夹 或是被水蛭吸血时
crab pinches, or blood sucking leeches,
我其实都觉得还行
I’m fine with that.
但在面对毒刺和毒液时
When it comes to stingers and venom,
哪怕是我也觉得很紧张
that’s where even I get nervous.
雌性天鹅绒蚁没有翅膀
Now, the females do not have wings.
雄性有 但有趣的是
The males do have wings, but what’s interesting
雄性没有刺
is that the males do not have stingers.
所以你猜谁有刺?
Guess who does have a stinger?
没错 就是雌性
That’s right, the females.
这只就有刺
And that’s what we have here today.
这种昆虫最让人印象深刻的就是
Now one of the most impressive things
它的刺的尺寸
about this insect is the size of its stinger.
它的刺就和
In fact, it’s about as long as the entire
它的腹部一样长
length of the abdomen.
我现在要做的就是用
What I want to do now is use these little
专用的小钳子把这只天鹅绒蚁夹起来
entomology forceps to pick the velvet ant up,
让你们看看它的刺到底有多大
and show you guys just how big that stinger is.
准备好了吗?
You ready for this?
-[Mark]它们脆弱吗?
– [Mark] Are they delicate?
-不 不脆弱
– Um, they are not.
天鹅绒蚁其实有一个非常
The velvet ant actually has a very,
非常结实的外骨骼
very durable exoskeleton, one of the toughest
是昆虫界最坚硬的外骨骼之一
exoskeletons in the insect kingdom.
所以我用钳子夹
So me picking her up with the forceps
不会对她造成任何的疼痛和危险
is not going to cause her any sort of pain or danger.
噢!
Oh!
-[Mark]噢 拿远点 拿远点
– [Mark] Oh, getting away, getting away.
-[Coyote]我抓到了 我抓到了
– [Coyote] I got it, I got it.
-[Mark]抓到了吗?
– [Mark] You got it?
-[Coyote]是的-[Mark]抓住了 好极了
– [Coyote] Got it.- [Mark] Got it, awesome.
它们就在草丛里
– Now they can be found in the grass,
所以如果你光着脚
so if you’re out there
在这里走路
walking around barefoot,
你可能会踩到它但你不会把它踩扁
and you step on one of these, you’re not gonna squish it.
相反 它会开始转圈
What’s gonna happen is it’s gonna spin around,
然后卷起它的腹部
and then it’s gonna tuck its abdomen under
“噗”的一声它巨大的刺会牢牢刺进你的身体里
and boom, you’re gonna get nailed with that giant stinger.
好吧 到了这个节骨眼
Well, I think at this juncture,
我必须要真正开始接受挑战了
it is time for me to actually take a sting.
你们紧张吗?
Are you guys getting nervous?
告诉你们 我很紧张
I’ll tell you what, I sure was.
他们说被它蜇的痛感已经足够
Now they say that this sting is painful enough
杀死一头牛
to kill a cow.
但迄今为止 还没有
However, there are no reported cases of cows,
牛或人死于
or humans for that matter, ever dying
天鹅绒蚁蜇刺的报道
from a velvet ant sting.
这至少让我稍微觉得好一点了
This makes me feel a bit better,
但你永远都不知道你的身体会对毒液做出什么反应
but you never know how your body will react to venom,
所以我们总带着一支当地的美洲石斛注射剂
so we always have an Epidendrum pen on location,
以防我对毒刺有过敏反应
just in case I have an allergic reaction to the sting.
好了 Mark示意我是时候了
All right, Mark’s signaling me
我们开始吧
that it is time, here we go.
马上要开始了 呼
I am about to be stung by the velvet ant.
呼 开始吧
Hoo, here we go.

Hoo.
-[Mark]好了Coyote 是时候了
– [Mark] All right Coyote, well, it’s about that time.
-嗯
– Yeah.
-[Mark]我们要怎么做呢?
– [Mark] How are we gonna pull this off?
我们有一台智能相机
I see we have a, you know, camera wise
一台GoPro 我右边还有一台小相机
we have a GoPro, a small camera right next to me,
噢 嘿 那是Chance
oh hey, there’s Chance.
在那里
Chance over there.
你是怎么打算的
What’s the gameplan for the sting in here?
有什么计划吗?
What’s the idea?
-好的 我有planA和planB
– Well, this is gonna go down one of two ways.
Plan A
What I’m gonna try first is to actually
我会把玻璃罩和底座分开
take this little glass, flip it upside down,
在分开的时候把玻璃罩颠倒过来
get the ant to this end, and then place it down
倒扣在我的手臂上
on top of my arm.
这样一来 它将被困在我的手臂上
This will isolate the ant on my skin,
我希望当它试图逃脱时
and I’m hoping that as it tries to get away,
会忍不住蜇我
it’s just going to sting me.
如果Plan A失败了
Now if that doesn’t work, I also have my pair
我就拿我的昆虫钳
of entomology forceps, and I’m actually
把它夹起来 抓住 然后放到我手臂上
going to pick, hold the ant, place it on my arm,
让它蛰我
and let it sting me.
不管哪种方法 反正最后我肯定会被蛰的
One way or another, I am definitely going to be stung
被天鹅绒蚁蜇
by the velvet ant.
哈啊 开始吧
Haaah, here we go.
好了 首先我要做的
Okay, now the first thing I’m gonna do
是把它弄到玻璃罩的那头去
is get the ant up into that part of the glass,
然后把它倒过来
and then I’m going to spin this over
扣在我的小臂上 运气好的话
onto my forearm and with any luck,
它这样就会蜇我了
the ant is going to sting me.
我们开始了 准备好了吗?
Here we go, ready?
-[Mark]开始吧 这是四号机位
– [Mark] Let’s do it, here comes number four.
-我是Coyote·Peterson
– I’m Coyote Peterson, and I’m about
我要进入天鹅绒蚁的刺击范围了
to enter the sting zone with the velvet ant.
一……二……来吧 三
One, two, here we go, three.
天啊
Oh boy.
我的心在扑通扑通地跳
Oh, my heart’s racing right now.
我的天 我可以看到它的腹部在抽动
Aah boy, I can see its abdomen kind of pumping.
我的心快要跳出来了
My heart is going now.
-[Mark]随时都有可能
– [Mark] Any second it could happen.
-是的 它随时都可能蛰我
– Yeah, any second it could sting me.
天哪 哦哦哦 噢噢噢
Oh boy, ooh ooh ooh, ow ow ow,
噢它在咬我
ow, it’s biting at my skin,
它咬着我在容器边缘的皮肤 想要逃出去
it’s biting at the edge of the container trying to get out.

Ooh.
噢 它的刺会
Oh, and that stinger is gonna be
像注射器针头一样插进我的皮肤
like a little hypodermic needle going into my skin.
好紧张
This is intense.
玻璃罩已经开始有了一层薄薄的雾
The glass is actually starting to get a little foggy
是我的皮肤散发出来的所以现在
from the heat of my skin, so at this point
我们只能执行Plan B了
I think we are going to move to plan B,
Plan B是用昆虫钳
which is holding the velvet ant
夹住天鹅绒蚁
with the entomology forceps.
我觉得它不会(在现在的情况下)蛰我了
I don’t think it’s going to sting me at this point.
它在里面呆了大概两分钟了
It’s been in there for about two minutes,
还没有要蜇我的征兆
and so far no sting.
只是尝试逃出去而已
It’s just trying to get out.
所以我要把我的手臂倒过来
So I’m gonna flip my arm upside down,
把它弄回去
and get the ant back under control.
好的 开始了 准备好了吗?
Okay, here we go, ready?
-[Mark]好了
– [Mark] Okay.
-一 二 三
– One, two, three.
好的 呼
Okay, whoo.

Ahhhh.
-[Mark]现在感觉怎么样?
– [Mark] How do you feel?
-啊 超级紧张 我的心跳还在加速
– Aahh, extremely nervous, and my heart is racing.
我觉得我必须要休息一下
I actually think I do have to take a second
让我的心跳平复一下
just to get my heart rate to calm back down.
好了 切机位到GoPro
Okay, cut and GoPro.
好的
Okay.
好了 现在唯一的办法
All right, the only way to actually
就是先用昆虫钳
move forward with this is for me to hold the ant
夹住它
with the entomology forceps.
把它放在我的皮肤上 让他叮我
Up against my skin, and let it sting me.
-[Mark]好像只能这样了 不是吗?
– [Mark] This seems, this gonna do it, isn’t it?
-嗯 等一下 再给我一点时间我现在心跳得就像
– Yeah, hold on, I need a second, heart’s like,
-[Mark]你还好吗
– [Mark] You all right?
-噢 要晕过去了一样对 像要晕过去了
– Ooh, getting dizzy, yeah, getting dizzy.
在昆虫界中
In the world of entomology, when it comes
要想得到昆虫或蜘蛛毒液
to milking the venom of insects and arachnids,
用钳子夹来刺激它们
holding them with forceps is a guaranteed way
蜇刺是最有效的办法
to induce a sting.
所以我想我们都知道接下来会发生什么了
So I think we all know what’s going to happen next.
太疯狂了 伙计们 这太疯狂了
This is crazy, guys, this is crazy.
我的神经因此高度紧张
My nerves are going this much for the velvet ant,
我没法想象沙漠蛛蜂
I can’t imagine what the tarantula hawk
和子弹蚁会是什么样的
and the bullet ant are gonna be like.
好的
Okay.
-[Mark]我不敢相信你要这么干
– [Mark] I can’t believe you’re about to do this.
那个刺太粗大了
That stinger is enormous.
-对 对 好的 你能做到的 你可以做到
– Yeah, yeah, okay, you can do this, you can do this.
-[Mark]所以那个刺
– [Mark] So is that stinger
会全部扎进你皮肤里吗?
gonna go all the way under you skin?
-是的 非常迅速地
– Yeah, it’s gonna go right into my skin.
-[Mark]好的 我准备好了
– [Mark] Okay, I’m ready.
我的天
Oh boy.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, here we go.
-准备好了吗?
– Here we go, ready?
好的 让我们来试第二次
All right, let’s do this again
这次的方法会有用一点
one more time for good measure.
我是Coyote Peterson
I’m Coyote Peterson, and I’m about to enter
我马上要进入奶牛杀手的攻击范围了
the sting zone with the cow killer.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
-[Mark]你准备好了吗?
– [Mark] Are you ready?
-不 永远都不会准备好的
– No, I’m never ready.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
没问题吧?
You good?
-[Mark]没问题
– [Mark] Yeah.
-都拍下来 我要把它放在
– Get your shot, I’m gonna place it
我的手臂上
right down on my arm.
开始吧
Here we go.
我的手在抖
With my arm shaking.
然后
And go.
啊!!!!
Ahh!
(痛苦的喘息声)
(pained gasps)
好 我要回到这里
Okay, I’m gonna get back here.
-[Mark]还好吗?
– [Mark] You all right?
感觉怎么样?
What are you feeling?
-啊!
– Gaah!
噢 喔
Oh, wow.
噢 喔 还好
Oh wow, okay.
(沉重的呼吸声)
(heavy breathing)
给我几秒钟
Give me a second.
噢 我的天
Oh my gosh.
-[Mark]你还好吗?
– [Mark] You all right?
-没事
– Oh yeah.
-[Mark]感觉怎样 感觉怎样?
– [Mark] What are you feeling, what does it feel like?
-等……等一下
– Give me a sec, give me a sec.
(极速的喘息声)
(rapid panting)
噢 天哪 真是太要命了
Oh my gosh guys, this is super bad.
把这个拿走
Move this out of the way.
啊!
Gah!
啊!
Gah!
噢 我的天 我必须控制我的心跳
Oh my gosh, I gotta try to control my heart rate.
尽量靠近一点拍这里
Try to get a tight shot of it right there
拍刺伤的地方 我们看看有没有在流血
with the stinger, we need to see to see if there’s blood.
好的 尽量拍 因为拍完后
Okay, try to get a shot, because if I can get it
我必须要四处走走
we’ll like walk around for a second.
这里
Right there.
-[Mark]它是蛰的这里吗?
– [Mark] Right there is where it stung you?
-它蛰的就是这里
– Right where it stung me.
我能感觉到它 就好像
I could feel it, it was like,
你能感觉到它完全刺进了你的皮肤
you could feel it go all the way under the skin.
完全进入
All the way in.
我能感觉到它插入我的手臂
I can feel it insert into my arm.
(咕隆声)
(grunting)
-[Mark]没事吧
– [Mark] You gonna be all right?
-还好
– Okay.
他们说天鹅绒蚁的刺痛
Now they say that the sting of the velvet ant,
会持续大约30分钟
will last for about 30 minutes.
现在我可以告诉你们
And I can tell you guys right now,
这是我感受过的最严重的刺痛
this is the worst sting I’ve ever taken.
毫无疑问
There’s no question about it.
这比农蚁
It is worse than a harvester ant,
比火蚁刺的还要痛
it is worse than a fire ant.
就像我被蛰了一遍又一遍
It feels like I’m getting stung over and over again.
你可以看到我手臂上的伤痕变得明显了
You can see the welts starting to form on my arm.
-[Mark]噢 我的天 这些伤痕太明显了
– [Mark] Oh man, yeah, those are welts, big time.
描述一下 这种痛是像脉冲一样
Describe the pain, is it like a pulsating pain,
的痛吗?
a stabbing pain?
-这种感觉它在扩散 正在扩散
– If it pain, it’s radiating, it is radiating.
这种感觉就像有一匹马在你的肌肉里
It feels like, you know if you get a charlie horse
就好像你的肌肉被人紧紧捏住
in your muscle, and it like seizes up,
就像世界末日 像世界末日一样
and it’s like doomph, doomph.
啊 太强烈了
Ah, that is powerful.
啊 我知道为什么他们叫它奶牛杀手了
Ah, I can see why they call them cow killers.
(笑声)
(chuckle)
太痛了
That is some intense pain right there.
多久了?
How long has it been?
-[Mark]大概七分钟
– [Mark] About seven minutes.
-七分钟吗?
– About seven minutes?
他们说这个疼痛要持续30分钟
Well they say the pain from this lasts for about 30.
我还要坚持23分钟 朋友们
I have about 23 minutes to go, guys.
23分钟
23 minutes to go.
啊!
Aah!
现在 暂且不说别的
Now aside from working my way up to the bullet ant,
要说我为什么愿意
the reason I was willing to take a sting
挑战被它蜇 是因为这样一来
from this insect was so that we could
我们都可以直观地看到这种毒液的威力
all see the effects of the venom.
25分钟过去了
25 minutes has gone by.
我的手臂依然在灼烧
My arm is still on fire.
更疯狂的是 看看这些红斑
And what’s crazy is that, look at all the red blotching
在伤口周围的红斑
that’s formed around the sting.
这是刺插入的点
There is the stinger insertion point right there,
肿了而且变得十分柔软
and it is swollen, and it is very tender,
你可以看到伤口的周围
and you can see how red the entire radius is,
整个一圈都变红了
of the sting.
我出汗了
I’m sweating.
我的目标是尽量
My goal was to do the best I could
把我疼痛的感觉描述出来
to describe the pain I was feeling.
还很痛 肯定还会继续痛下去
And it still hurts, it definitely still hurts,
但没有开始那么痛了
but not as bad as the initial impact of the stinger.
有意思的是 伤口的周围都是麻的
But what’s interesting is that all around the sting
就像有小针在发出电流
is tingling, like these little tiny pin cushion needles
嗞……嗞……嗞……嗞……
going tsk tsk tsk.
你也能看到 这里全是小红点
And as you can see there’s all these little red dots
我猜那是因为毒液
forming, and I’m assuming that is where the venom
蔓延过去了
is spreading into my arm.
噢 喔 我要说这绝对是
Oh wow, well I would say that this was definitely
一种非常剧烈的刺痛
one very intense sting.
奶牛杀手保住了它的英名
The cow killer has earned its reputation
这确实是最疼痛的蜇刺之一
as being one of the most powerful stings
即使是放眼整个昆虫界
in the insect kingdom
啊!
Gaaggh!
啊!
Arrrgghh!
呃!
Ergh!
虽然它在昆虫刺痛指数上
And while it may be ranked as a four
只排第四名
on the insect sting pain index,
但对我来说 此刻 它绝对是第一
for me, at this point, it’s definitely number one.
我想说我离子弹蚁
I’d say I’m one step closer
又近了一步
to being stung by the bullet ant,
但在那之前 我必须要面对
but first, I’m gonna have to go up against
沙漠蛛蜂
the tarantula hawk.
我感觉那一定会很糟糕
I have a feeling that that one is going to be bad.
我是Coyote Peterson
I’m Coyote Peterson.
勇敢 野性 我们下次冒险中再见
Be brave, stay wild, we’ll see you on the next adventure.
喔 我们离开这里吧
Whoo, let’s get out of the desert.
天鹅绒蚁是游居物种
Velvet ants are nomadic ground dwellers,
它们的食物主要是花蜜
that feed primarily on nectar.
所以你根本不用
So there is absolutely no reason
害怕它们
you should ever fear them.
如果你住在或走过天鹅绒蚁的领地
If you live or are hiking in velvet ant territory,
想避免和它们交锋
you’ll want to avoid a possible sting.
只要一直走就行了 你会没事的
Keep your boots on your feet, and you will be just fine.
如果你认为这次的挑战很刺激
If you thought that sting was intense,
那你一定要看看我的短片合集
make sure to check out the compilation
所有关于我被咬、刺、蜇的视频
of all my worst bites, pinches, and stings,
和这次我面对子弹蚁的挑战一样精彩
as we work our way up to the bullet ant challenge.
不要忘了订阅我们
And don’t forget, subscribe,
这样你就可以加入我们
so you can join me and the crew
本季《突破记录》的节目
on this season of Breaking Trail.
(动物嚎叫声)
(animal howl)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ammiiii

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF-oSVCCqzU

相关推荐