未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被子弹蚁蛰!

STUNG by a BULLET ANT!

– 我们刚刚捉到了一只子弹蚁
– We have caught a bullet ant,
并且把它放在一个玻璃容器中
and we have it in the glass capsule,
刚刚Mark在拍最后的微镜头
and right now Mark is filming the final macro shots.
我只有两分钟 对
And I am two, yes, two minutes away
两分钟后我就要
from being stung by the insect that supposedly has
被昆虫世界里蛰人最痛的昆虫蛰了
the most painful sting in the insect kingdom.
我觉得应该没事
I think I’m gonna be fine,
但朋友们 我的心快要跳出来了
but ooo, guys, the heart rate is goin’ today.
是时候了
This is it.
1……
One…
2……
Two…
3
Three.
(咕哝)啊啊!
(grunting) Ahhh!
噢!它扎进我的手臂了!
Ooo! It’s stuck in my arm!
它扎到我的手臂里去了!
It’s stuck in my arm!
啊啊啊啊
Ahhh!
隐藏在哥斯达黎加热带雨林的黑暗之中
Hidden within the darkness of the Costa Rican rainforest
古老的苍穹下有一个神秘的传说
a legend exists beneath the ancient canopy.
当地人称之为巴拉
Indigenous people refer to it as bala,
也就是子弹蚁
which means bullet.
据说被这种子弹蚁叮一下
It is rumored that just a single sting from this animal
人们会感觉极度的痛苦
is so excruciating that it feels
好像中了一枪
as if one has been shot with a gun.
他们说人们不仅仅躲这种子弹蚁
They say this creature is not only to be avoided,
往往听到它的名字都会害怕
but feared by all who hear it’s name.
巴拉
Bala.
(低语)巴拉
(whispers) Bala.
在过去的这一年里
Over the course of the past year
我接受了让这个星球上的一些最恶名昭著的昆虫
I have taken on the challenge of being stung
蛰咬我的挑战
by some of the planets most notorious insects.
这一切都开始于收获蚁
It all began with harvester ants.
在美国西南部很常见的一个物种
A common species in the southwestern United States,
它能够释放有剧毒毒剂
that hails as having the most toxic
是世界上毒性最大的昆虫
insect venom in the world.
我身上有60多出蛰伤
I took around 60 stings,
但也算能够毫无损伤地走开
and walked away mostly unscathed.
它们现在都在我手上 快看
They’re all over my hands now, look at that!
呃呃呃
Ahh!
啊啊啊 有一只在我的脖子上
Ahh, there’s one on my neck!
接下来 我把我的双手埋在火蚁的窝中
Next, I buried my hands into a nest of fire ants.
这种疼像是把你的双手
The pain was like sticking your hands
放进燃烧的啪啪作响的火中
into a burning ring of fire.
呃呃呃
Ahh!
喔喔喔
Ow, ow, ow!
这之后呢
The after math?
我最大的遗憾之一
One of my biggest regrets,
因为我的手已经肿了一个月了
as my hands were swollen for a month,
长久的瘢痕甚至到今天都没有恢复
and permanently scarred even till this day.
有人认为我已经够作死的了
One would think I had gone far enough,
之后我们偶然看到了丝绒蚁
and then we came upon the velvet ant.
以有最长的毒刺著称
Famous for having the longest stinger in the world,
它的刺让我疼了足足有30分钟
it sent me into agonizing pain for nearly 30 minutes.
呃呃呃
Ahh!
好 让我们回到这
Okay, let me get back here!
[摄像] 准备好了吗
– [Cameraman] You alright?
感觉怎么样
What are you feeling?

– Gooo!
[深呼吸]
(heavy breathing)
喔 哇喔
Oh wow!
我的下一个挑战是食蛛鹰蜂
My next challenge was the tarantula hawk,
它是昆虫世界里
which is ranked as the second most painful sting
蛰人第二疼的
in the insect kingdom.
出发吧
Here we go.
啊啊啊
Ahhh!
啊啊啊
Ahhh!
[深呼吸]
(heavy breathing)
[摄像] 准备好了吗啊啊啊
– [Cameraman] You alright? – Ahhh!
非常剧烈的疼痛让我趴在了地上
The pain was so intense that it put me on the ground
胳膊一阵麻痹
with my arm in a state of paralysis
持续了五分钟
for nearly five minutes.
呃呃呃 我的胳膊不能动了
Ahhh! I can’t move my arm!
我还在蛰刺痛苦榜单上向上攀升
I was ascending the sting pain index,
然后我看到了坐落在这份榜单顶部的那个生物
and I could see the peak of the mountain.
它在用它圆圆的黑色眼睛俯视我
It looked down at me with black beady eyes,
就像一个外星人看待其它所有动物一样
an alien looking creature amongst all other animals,
一个令人内心恐惧的名字
and a name that cast fear into the hearts of men.
但是在我以“螳臂挡刺”之前
But before I could go flesh to stinger,
首先我们需要找一个子弹蚁
first we needed to find a bullet ant.
今天是子弹蚁挑战日
Today is bullet ant challenge day.
一想到这我就兴奋
I’m actually pretty excited about this.
只要我们能找到子弹蚁
As long as we could find a bullet ant,
我就会让其中一个叮我
I’m gonna get stung by one.
伙伴们 擦亮眼睛找吧
So, guys keep your eyes peeled,
这些小蚂蚁在哪里出现都不足为奇
these little ants can be anywhere.
好吧 我猜它们不小
Well, I guess they aren’t really little.
它们大概像这样大
They’re probably about this big.
让我们从这里进去雨林吧
So, let’s head down here into the rainforest,
看看能否找到一个
and see if we could find one.
[摄像] 准备好了吗
– [Cameraman] Alright.
信不信由你 在哥斯达黎加加勒比海沿岸
– Believe it or not, bullet ants are incredibly common
子弹蚁是极其普通的一种
on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica.
为了实现我们的蚁蛰实验
And setting the stage for a sting
我们只需要找到一只就够了
was only going to take a single one.
看起来似乎很简单
It seems simple, however,
然而找到它们是一个艰巨的任务
finding them can be quite the challenge,
尤其是不得不处理一些
especially when dealing with some of the most
我们所面临的最艰苦的摄影条件
difficult filming conditions we have ever faced.
喔 伙计 这是雨林最令人迷惑的情形
Oh boy, that is the disorienting thing about the rainforest,
所有的看起来都一样 你几乎找不到方向
everything looks the same no matter what direction you turn.
马里奥
Mario!
(有个人在远处大声回应到)
(man shouting in the distance)
好的 找到他了
Yeah, alright, found him, ha!
这会有点紧张
Got nervous there for a second.
我们继续
Let’s keep going.
我们找这片丛林找了好多天
For days we scoured the jungle,
穿过了湍急的河流
traversed rushing rivers,
和猛烈的风暴作斗争
fought torrential rainfall,
趟过看起来无尽的错综复杂的泥浆
and sloshed through what seemed like a endless maze of mud.
目标就是找到一个不超过针长度大小的生物
The goal was to find a creature no longer than a needle,
自由散落在数千英亩的干草堆中
in a haystack that literally spanned thousands of acres.
似乎一切都迷失了方向
It seems as if all was lost.
终于 经过几天的寻找
Then finally, after several days of searching,
迎来新的一天 一切都顺其自然
the sun came out and fate took its course.
我刚刚看到树上有一只蚂蚁
I just saw an ant up on the tree here.
慢慢的过来了
Come up really slow,
这可能是一个巢
this might be a nest.
[马里奥] 你认为你找到了一个巢
– [Mario] You think you got a nest?
我意思是 地面看起来和
– I mean, the ground looks the same as it has
绝大部分的丛林的地面一样
in most of the jungle,
这儿有一个洞
but there is a hole here,
在我上去之前 我绝对看到了一只很大的蚂蚁
I definitely saw a large ant moving up on the side of that
从那边过来
but before I just storm up there.
[马里奥] 你只看到一只还是你看到了一些?
– [Mario] You just see one or you see a few?
我看到一只 一只
– I saw one ant, one ant,
但这里好像有一个洞
but this looks like there’s a hole right there.
[马里奥] 在哪
– [Mario] Where?
[凯欧迪] 看 这好像是它们的巢
– [Coyote] You see that, this looks like it could be a nest.
[摄像]我没看到有洞呀
– [Cameraman] I don’t see the hole.
镜头继续对着它
Keep pointing to it.
哦 我看到了
Oh, I just saw it.
-[Coyote]有一只正好要出来
– [Coyote] There’s one coming out right there.
-[Mario]我看到它正要出来
– [Mario] I see it coming out.
-它就在这里
– He’s definitely right there.
让我试试能不能用这根棍子把它弄出来
Let me see if I can get him on the stick.
好了 好了
There we go, there we go.
你抓到它了?
– [Mario] You got him?
哦 它向我的手爬过来了
– Ooo, it’s going right towards my hand.
这就是一只子弹蚁 等一下
That is a bullet ant right there, hold on.
我要把它放在这个容器里
I’m just gonna put it in the container.
奥奥 啊 喔
Ooo! Ah! Oh!
[马里奥] 马克 当心
– [Mario] Mark, watch out.
我觉得那有……
I think there is…
我身上有一只吗?
– [Mark] I got one on me?
我觉得是这样
– [Mario] I think so, man.
我认为它们正在成群出动
I think they’re swarming.
我们确实找到了一处子弹蚁的巢穴
– We have definitely found a bullet ant nest,
这毋庸置疑
there’s no question about it.
我只是尝试抓了一只
I was in there trying to get a single ant,
它们就开始成群出动了
and they started swarming out.
好了 它们从感到轻微危险到
Okay, this just went from slightly dangerous
感知到极度危险 因为有一只爬向我的手
to extremely dangerous because there was one
我受到了惊吓
crawled up on my hand and I just got startled,
然后我把它给弹走了
and I flicked it off of me.
我需要回去拿我的容器
I need to go back to get the container,
我们需要一只子弹蚁
we need to get an ant.
好了 快爬上小木棍
Alright, come on, get on the stick.
-(Mario)抓到了一只
– [Mario] Got one.
-我的手在抖 我抓到了一只
– [Coyote] My hand’s shaking, I got one.
不 它掉下去了
Nope, it came off.
我抓到了 我抓到了
I got one, I got one.
退后 退后
Back up, back up, back up.
它正在爬向我的手
It’s goin’ right towards my hand!
哦 它正在攻击小木棍的末梢
Oh boy, it’s attacking the tip of the stick.
我要把它放在地上
I’m gonna put it down right here on the dirt!

Ah!
好了 我要把它装进这个杯子里
Alright, I’m gonna get it in this cup.
抓到了
Got it!
它正在向里爬
– [Mario] It walked right in!
喔 哦
– Ha-Ha! Whoo!
天哪
(laughs) Holy cow!
喔 天哪
Oh my gosh!
等一下 看看你的腿上
Hold on wait, check your legs, check your legs.
我身上还有别的东西吗?
– [Mario] See anything on me?
没有了
– [Mark] No, you’re good.
喔 天哪
– Oh my gosh!
[深呼吸]
(heavy breathing)
如果只是抓住它我就这么紧张的话
If I was that nervous just to catch the ant,
我真的无法想象当我准备被它蛰的时候
I can’t imagine how nervous I’m going to be
我该紧张成什么样子
to actually be stung by it.
啊 这太疯狂了
Awe, this is wild.
好了 让我们把它放在平地上
Alright, let’s take the ant down here into a flatter area,
稳定一下局面
get the scene under control.
是时候去完成子弹蚁挑战了
It’s time to go through with the bullet ant challenge.
我们开始吧
– [Mario] Let’s do it.

– Whoo!

Yes!
子弹蚁我来了
Got our ant!
伙计们 我不知道
Guys, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.
我们抓到了一只子弹蚁
We have caught a bullet ant,
并且把它装进了一个玻璃容器里
and we have it in the glass capsule,
现在Mark正在拍摄最后的微距镜头
and right now Mark is filming the final macro shots,
而我就要在两分钟 没错 两分钟之后
and I am two, yes, two minutes away
被这种号称拥有着在昆虫界内
from being stung by the insect that’s supposedly has
最令人痛苦的蛰刺的东西蛰一下了
that most painful sting in the insect kingdom.
事实上与子弹蚁相对
Actually seeing the bullet ant face to face,
我 现在感到难以置信的畏惧
coyote pack, it is unbelievably intimidating.
我有种预感 那就是
I have a feeling that it is going
肯定会极其痛苦
to be unbelievably painful,
但是我准备好了
but I am ready.
(深呼吸)是时候了
(deep breath) This is it.
我们就在这里
We are here.
这里是哥斯达黎加 女士们先生们
This is Costa Rica, and that ladies and gentlemen,
恕我直言 这是一只体型巨大的子弹蚁
dare I say it, is one monster sized bullet ant.
好了 在我们开始之前
Alright, before we get into this,
让我们检查一下基本的安全
let’s just go over some basic safety.
我要对所有观众说明
For everybody out there watching,
我们已经采取了适当的预防措施
we have taken all the proper medical precautions.
这个是一支肾上腺素笔
What we have right here is an epinephrin pen
防止我的身体对毒素出现不良反应
in case my body reacts negatively to the venom.
我知道 目前为止还没有由于子弹蚁的蛰咬
Now, I will note that there are no reported cases
而丢掉性命的报道出现
of humans dying from the sting of a bullet ant.
-好了Coyote 试验计划是什么
– [Mark] Alright Coyote, so what’s the game plan?
你在想什么
What are you thinkin’ here?
我们要怎样让子弹蚁蛰你
How are we gonna get you stung by the bullet ant?
-恩 我们要怎样让子弹蚁蛰你
– Yeah, how are we gonna get me stung by the bullet ant?
我喜欢这个问题 Mark
I love the that question Mark,
我谢~你啊
I appreciate that.
好了 这只与天鹅绒蚁很相像
Okay, well this one is very similar to the velvet ant.
我们要选择两条路之一来走
This is gonna go down one of two ways.
第一件要做的事就是试着
The first thing that we’re gonna try
把玻璃容器提起来
is I’m gonna lift up the glass capsule,
然后把蚂蚁放在这里
and then we’re gonna place it there.
如果它不蛰我
If it doesn’t sting me like that
那么我会用镊子
then I will use the forceps
夹住它的腰腹部分
where I will pick it up by it’s thorax,
就像食蛛鹰蜂一样引导它的蛰刺
and just like the tarantula hawk induce a sting.
不管怎样
One way or another,
先生们女士们 一切都没问题
there is no question about it ladies and gentlemen,
今天我是要被子弹蚁狠狠蛰一下了
today I am going to be stung by a bullet ant.
-好了 开始吧
– [Mark] Alright, it’s time.
-相机开了吗
– GoPro rolling?
我们开始了
We are rolling.
现在 我要做的是把玻璃容器掀开
Alright, now what I’m gonna do is tip up the glass capsule,
然后把蚂蚁放在我的前臂上面
and then place the ant down onto my forearm.
来吧
Here we go.
Mark 准备好拍了吗
Mark, your shot good?
-(Mark)你确定要这么做吗
– [Mark] Are you sure about this?
-是的 没有回头路了
– Yep, no turning back now.
Mario 准备好了吗
Mario, ready?
-好了
– [Mario] Ready.
-让我们开始吧
– [Mark] Let’s do it.
-准备把蚂蚁放在我的皮肤上
– Here we go, ant on my skin.

One…

Two…
就这样 没有回头路了
This is it, no turning back.

Three.
(沉重的呼吸)
(heavy breathing)
蚂蚁现在在我的前臂上
Ant is on my forearm.
快看
Look at that.
它正在试图爬出这个玻璃瓶
Okay, it’s just trying to climb out of the glass.
我不确定它是否知道它其实在我的手臂上
I don’t know if it’s realized it’s actually on my arm.
它看起来有点焦躁不安
It is looking a little bit agitated.
我能感觉到它的腿在我的皮肤上乱抓
I can feel the little legs grabbin’ onto my skin,
现在它正努力想办法离开这个容器
and right now it is just trying to get out of the capsule.
它在想 “恩 一个新世界”
It’s thinking, “Okay, something’s new.”
它应该能感受到来自我皮肤的热度
They can probably sense the heat of my skin,
还有我皮肤的气味
and also the smell of my skin.
这些蚂蚁能适应不同的环境
These ants can pick up different pheromones.
让我们再多等一会
We’ll let it go a few seconds longer.
[深呼吸]
(heavy breathing)
我觉得和天鹅绒蚁一样
And I think similar to the velvet ant
这只蚂蚁需要用镊子
that this ant is gonna need to be held
来诱导它蛰我
with forceps to induce a sting.

Okay, I’m going to tip the glass capsule back up,
然后把这只蚂蚁控制住
and get the ant under control.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-[马克] 准备好了
– [Mark] Yep.
-一 二 装起来
– One, two, control.
我们走
Here we go.
-喔喔 老伙计
– [Mark] Whoo-hoo, awe man!
-啊
– Dah!
-你还好吗
– [Mark] You alright?
-我来关相机
– I got the GoPro.
-告诉我你现在脑袋里在想什么
– [Mark] Tell me what’s going through your head right now.
什么感觉
What was that like?
-头昏眼花 感觉有点儿飘
– I’m lightheaded, I’m lightheaded.
我神经都绷紧了
Oh, the nerves that that takes guys.
当这些蚂蚁离开巢穴时
When the ants were coming out of the nest
它们可是非常恼怒的
they were very very angry,
我认为现在它已经冷静下来了
and I think at this point the ant has calmed down,
并且正在想
and it’s just thinking,
我要怎样离开这个玻璃容器呢
“Can I get out of this glass capsule?”
我既没有被咬,也没有被蛰
And I was not bitten, I was not stung.
所以 我现在要准备使用镊子
So, what I’m gonna do now is use the forceps
夹起蚂蚁 把它放在我的小臂上
to pick up the ant, place it onto my forearm,
然后准备承受一次蜇咬
and I’m going to take a sting.
开始吧 你准备好了吗
Here we go, are you ready?
-准备好了
– [Mark] I’m ready.
-GoPro相机已经开了
– GoPro is rolling.
好了 我差不多已经站在了
Okay, I am literally at the summit
蜇人最痛的昆虫名单的顶端了
of the insect sting pain index.
我现在要把玻璃瓶移开
So, what I’m gonna do now is remove the glass.
(深呼吸)
(heavy breathing)
它还活着
Ant is live, okay.
它出来了 还很活跃
It is out and active.
我要把用镊子把它夹住
I am going to now pick it up with the forceps.
好了
Got it.
(深呼吸)很好
(heavy breathing) There we go.
我正好夹在了它的胸腹部位
That right there is a perfect hold right on the thorax,
哇 快看它 蛰刺已经伸出来了
and wow, look at that, the stinger is already flying.
马克 你还有地方
Does that give you enough space there Mark
能够看到蛰刺扎进我的胳膊吗
to be able to see the stinger as it goes into my arm?
-是的
– [Mark] Yes sir.
我们已经清楚地看到了它的腰腹
– We’ve got clear visibility on the abdomen.
好了
Here we go.
我要把这个木头底座移开
I’m going to move the little wooden base out of the way.
玻璃容器放在桌子边上
The glass capsule is right here in frame.
把前臂放在桌子上
Forearm on the table.
我是Coyote Peterson
I’m Coyote Peterson,
我正要接受子弹蚁的挑战
and I’m about to take on the bullet ant challenge.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-让我们开始吧
– [Mark] Let’s do it.
-一
– One…
(深呼吸)
(deep breath)

Two…
天哪 就要来了
Oh my gosh, this is it.

Three…
啊 哦
Dah! Oh!
它吸在我胳膊上了
Oh, it’s tuck in my arm!
吸在我胳膊上了
It’s stuck in my arm!
哦 天哪 快看哪 蛰刺卡在我胳膊里了
Ooo! Gosh! The stingers stuck in my arm look at that!

Ooo!
好了 下来了 下来了
Okay, it’s off, it’s off!
喔 天哪
Oh my gosh!
喔天哪
Oh my gosh!
喔天哪
Oh my gosh!
喔喔
Ooo!
-你还好吗
– [Mark] You alright?
-天哪 这太糟糕了
– Oh my God, it is really bad!
天哪 我觉得这玩意比食蛛鹰蜂还厉害
Oh my gosh, I think it has the tarantula hawk topped!

Gooo!
-你还行吗伙计
– [Mark] You alright man?
耶 喔
– Yep! Ho!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
蛰刺直接扎进了我的血管里
The stinger was stuck into my forearm right into the vein!
蛰的地方就在这里
There is the sting insertion point right there.
哦我的天哪
Oh my gosh!
这感觉 啊 好热
It is like, rrr, it’s hot!
哦 我能感觉到毒液就在我的小臂里
Oh, I can feel the venom already right in my forearm!
(急促的呼吸)
(heavy breathing)
啊啊啊
Ahh!
就是它了 它就是排行第一 啊
It is! It’s number one! Ahh!
(深呼吸)
(heavy breathing)
天啊
Oh my gosh!
哦 胳膊变得更热了
Oh, it’s burning more!
越来越糟了
It’s getting worse!
等一下 等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on!

Ahh!
啊啊
Ahh! (heavy breathing)
啊 我整个胳膊上的肌肉都绷紧了
Ah, my whole arm is getting really tight.
(沉重的呼吸声)
(heavy breathing)
天哪 Mark 快把你的胳膊伸出来
Oh my gosh, Mark, put your arm out here!
摸摸我的胳膊 快告诉他们
Just tell them, feel my forearm!
-哇哦
– [Mark] Wow.
-硬得就像石头一样
– It is like rock hard,
我想它正在让肌肉痉挛
I think it’s spasming up the muscle.
现在 从子弹蚁刺中出来的毒素
Now, the toxin that comes out of the sting
是猛蚁属毒素
of a bullet ant is a poneratoxin toxin,
它能让人产生幻觉
which can cause you to hallucinate,
所以我也不知道究竟有多少毒素进入了我的胳膊
so I don’t know how much venom actually went into my arm.
我只知道蛰刺刚刚在我的小臂里
All I know is that the stinger was in my forearm
扎了相当长的时间
for a considerable amount of time.

Ahhh!
天哪
Oh my gosh!
哦哦
Owe, oh!
伙计 我觉得我脖子附近的肌肉也开始痉挛了
Dude, I think my neck is having a muscle spasm too.
我整个肌肉结构就像在遭受重击
My whole muscle structure is like pounded right now.

Ahh!
怎么回事
What is that?
感觉不太好 快看一下
Okay, that’s not good, let’s keep an eye on that.
我的脖子变僵硬了
My neck is like stiffening up.
我整个胳膊都能感觉到痉挛
My entire arm feels like it’s having a spasm right now.
(深呼吸)
(heavy breathing)
好了
Okay.
-你觉得是好一点了还是变得更糟了
– [Mark] Is it getting better or worse?
-变得更糟了 现在是阵痛了
– No, it’s worse, it’s coming in waves of pain now.
天哪
Oh my gosh!
等一下 我的头好晕
It is, hold on, I am super light headed,
晕的很厉害(深呼吸)
like super light headed. (heavy breathing)
-你需要来点水吗
– [Mark] Do you need some water?
-你的脸变红了 还在变红
– [Mario] You’re getting flush, your face is turning red.
而且你的眼袋也肿了
And you’re getting puffy under your eye.
(深呼吸)
(heavy breathing)
-我现在汗如雨下
– I’m sweating bullets right now.
来源于子弹蚁的豆大的汗珠
Bullets, bullets of sweat from the bullet ant.
好了 我要冷静一下
Okay, I’m gonna try to stay composed.
我们要尽快结束拍摄
We’re gonna have to cut the scene pretty quickly.
我现在疼痛难忍
I’m in a lot of pain right now.
好了 现在
Okay, at the moment,
我在经受着疼痛热浪一般袭来
I am experiencing hot radiating waves of pain.
感觉就像有人将一根烧红的铁棒刺入了我的胳膊
It feels as if someone has stabbed me with a hot poker,
并且我能确切地感受到毒液在我胳膊里不断跳动
and I can actually feel the venom, it’s throbbing,
非常像是被毒蜥咬了一口
it’s very similar to the bite of the gila monster.
当我被毒蜥咬了之后 也是有强烈的疼痛感
When I was bitten by the gila monster it was intense pain,
然后会存在一段时间
and then it would reside,
然后它会带着更大的疼痛再次来袭
and then it would return with a vengeance.
这是 (深呼吸)
This is… (heavy breathing)
此时此刻 如果是食蛛鹰蜂的话已经不疼了
At this point, the tarantula hawk was already done hurting.
而这次还在不断变糟糕
This is gettin’ worse, this is gettin’ worse.
我不知道我是否一整天都要感受这般疼痛
I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to take this for 24 hours.
(笑声)
(laughing)
它给我注入了大量毒液
It pumped me full of venom.
这实在是太糟糕了
This is gonna be bad.
有一种情况是
It’s one thing to get tagged,
你懂得 就是那种 啊 我被蛰了
and you know, to be, “Ahh! I got stung!”
这是另一种感觉
It’s another thing to be like,
Mark 我希望你拍到了
I’m just hoping you got that shot Mark
它当时简直就是抓住我蛰个不停
where it was literally latched on and stinging me.
我现在真是汗流浃背
Ooo, I am sweating bullets right now.
衣服都湿了 但是我的身体却像着了火一样
It is humid, but my body’s on fire.
距离蛰刺已经过去20分钟了
It’s been about 20 minutes since the sting,
看看我的胳膊
and look at my arm.
那种灼热的感觉正在向我的肩膀蔓延
It feels like it is on fire about up to my shoulder,
这部分极其疼痛
extremely painful right in that region,
红肿的地方
it’s red, it is swollen,
但我还能够冷静地给你们做个总结
but I feel composed enough to give you guys a proper outro.
现在 这疼痛的感觉应该会伴随我一整天
Now, they say that this pain is gonna last for 24 hours,
天哪 如果真是这样 那今天一定是令人疯狂的一天
and my goodness, if it does, I’m in for one wild day.
但是 我认为毋庸置疑的是
But I think it goes without question
子弹蚁的蛰刺是我迄今为止遇到过的
that the bullet ant sting is the most painful
昆虫蛰刺的痛苦之王
that I have faced thus far on the insect sting pain index.
然而 就像你们中的有些人所知的
However, as some of you may know,
有传闻称可能还有比这
there are whispers that there is possibly
更令人痛苦的蛰刺存在
a more painful sting out there.
迦楼罗黄蜂就可能挑战子弹蚁
The warrior wasp may challenge the bullet ant’s claim
在昆虫蛰刺疼痛排行榜上的巅峰位置
at the peak of the insect sting pain index.
我是否会乐意接受它的挑战
Am I gonna be willing to take on that challenge,
敬请期待 我们会搞清楚的
stay tuned, we’ll find out.
我是Coyote Peterson 勇敢 并且保持一颗狂野之心
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave, stay wild!
我们下次冒险旅程再见
We’ll see you on the next adventure!
喔 多么糟糕的一天啊
Whoo! What a day!
当我们把这只著名的生物放回它的巢穴时
As we returned this legendary creature back to its colony,
它立刻就受到了其他蚂蚁的迎接
the insect was immediately greeted by the other ants.
就像一个荣归故里的战士一样
Like a soldier who had returned from a great battle,
它可能还会分享一个
and who would perhaps share its tale
它只用一根刺就打败了人类的故事
of the giant human it had defeated with a single sting.
当我看着这名无畏的斗士
And as I watched this fearless gladiator
消失在黑暗中
disappear into the darkness,
对我来说 我也感觉我好像击败了一个
from my perspective I too felt as if I had defeated a giant.
一个挑战自我不断攀登的巨大阶梯
A giant ladder I challenge my self to climb,
而且我们也已经了解了整个昆虫蛰刺痛苦榜单
and we’ve all come to know as the insect sting pain index.
我可以很自豪地说我做到了
I am proud to say I made it,
说到昆虫王国中目前
and when it comes to the most painful sting
最令人痛苦的蛰刺
in the insect kingdom, so far,
非子弹蚁的莫属了
it definitely belongs to the bullet ant.
这真是漫长的24小时
It has been a long 24 hours.
据说子弹蚁造成的疼痛会持续24小时
Now, they say that the bullet ant is the 24 hour ant.
我的胳膊今天还是很疼
My arm is still sore today.
伙计们,看看我的胳膊
Guys, looks at my arm.
我觉得它的毒素给我的皮肤留下了永久性的伤痕
I think the venom actually scarred the skin right there.
我不知道你是否能在我脸上看出来
I don’t know if you can see it on my face,
我很累 昨天晚上几乎没睡觉
I’m exhausted, barely slept at all last night
因为我的胳膊一直在跳着疼
because my arm was just pulsating.
我能感觉到伤口被叮的地方一阵一阵的疼
I could feel these hot waves of pain going though it.
我想我们还要在下个24小时里继续观察了
I guess we’ll see where it’s at in 48 hours.
现在还有刺痛的感觉
It’s still stinging now.
传说来自于我们听到的一个又一个故事
Legends are born from the stories we are told,
而当这些故事一代一代流传下去的时候
and as they are passed down from generation to generation
往往会被不断地夸大
they often times become so grandiose
它们几乎已经完全不可信了
they are nearly impossible to believe.
但是当提到巴拉这地方的传说
But when it comes to the legend of bala,
在我说这些传言是真的时 一定要相信我
trust me when I say the tales are true.
如果你觉得子弹蚁叮的疼的厉害
If you thought the bullet ant sting was intense,
一定要记得去检查一下
make sure to check out the aftermath,
然后立刻采取措施减少灼烧感
and the steps I took to immediately reduce
the searing pain.
记得订阅哦
And don’t forget subscribe,
然后你就可以在这一季的狂野追踪
so you can join me and the crew
加入我和我的团队了
on this season of Breaking Trail.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

狼叔与子弹蚁的作死大作战开始啦!子弹蚁可是昆虫蛰刺界的王者

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

jameschan

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXjHb5QmDV0

相关推荐