ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

澳洲留学-如何在人才市场中占得一席之地 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

澳洲留学-如何在人才市场中占得一席之地

Studying in Australia - How to gain an edge in the job market?

[music playing]
在澳洲留学 [音乐播放中]
As one of the most popular destinations for young people hoping to get a top-class education,
对于想要得到一流教育的年轻人来说 澳大利亚是最受欢迎的目的地之一
Australia now attracts tens of thousands of international students each year to universities across the country.
如今 它每年都会吸引数以万计的国际学生到全国各地的大学留学
After spending so much precious time and money
在花费大量宝贵的时间和金钱
on university education down under,
接受大学教育
finding a dream job after graduation
毕业后能够找到一个理想的工作
becomes the ultimate aim for most international students
成为大多数国际留学生的终极目标
and a perfect endnote to their Australian experience.
和他们在澳洲留学经历的完美收尾
But with 180,000 Australian students graduating each year,
然而 同18万澳大利亚学生一起毕业
to land yourself a dream job isn’t easy.
想要找到一份理想的工作并不容易
This season, we’re going to take you inside
这一季 我们将会通过带你深入探寻
the minds of some most sought-after employers
几个最受追捧的雇主和职业生涯顾问的想法
and career consultants to find out the secrets of successful job hunting.
来找出成功求职的秘密
In this episode, we find out how to be more competitive
在这一集中 我们将会探寻 如何使你在寻找理想工作中
in the hunt for your dream job.
变得更具有竞争力
Should always be open
面对各种不同的职业和岗位
to a variety of different opportunities and responsibilities,
应该时刻保持开放的态度
and don’t think that your career has to operate
不要认为你必须按部就班地
in a very organized kind of way.
一步步地升职
Be open to other opportunities
对其它岗位保持开放的态度
and if somebody says that they would like to talk to you about an oppirtunity.
如果有人说他们想要给你介绍一个工作
you never say no.
永远不要拒绝
And even if you just decided later on
即使你后来觉得
that you didn’t want it,
你不想要这个工作
you would learn from that experience and it would help you later on.
你也将会从中得到经验 这些经验在以后的生活中可能会帮到你
English is really important. It is very crucial.
英文很重要 它非常关键
We can tell from your resume how long
简历里面可以看出 你在澳洲、
you’ve spent in Australia or US or UK.
英国或美国待了有多长时间
We would expect your English
我们期望
to reach a certain level
在澳大利亚待了十年后
after spending 10 years in Australia.
你的英文能达到一个相当高的水平
If your English falls below our expectation
如果说你在一个英语国家
after spending 10 to 15 years
待了10到15年的时间
in an English speaking country,
而你的英语水平却低于我们的期望值的话
the impression won’t be very good.
给人的印象就不是很好
Sometimes we get asked question that “Which one is taking more graduates?”
有时我们会被问到这样的问题 哪一个职业招收更多毕业生呢?
like that might increase my… my rate of getting a job.
这可能会增加我得到工作的可能性
That doesn’t show us that you’re necessarily passionate about the work,
那并不能让我们看到 我们实际上希望你有的
which is what we actually want you to be.
对于工作该有的热情
So it’d be much better to be asking, ‘what do they really do?’
所以最好这样问”他们真正做的什么” 这样的问题
You know, I think they do this
你看 我认为他们可以这样做
can you explain a bit more about the day in their life
你能不能对生活中的一天做出多一点的说明
of a… not just the graduates,
而不只是大学毕业生
not just what you’re gonna do in your first 12 months,
不只是你在第一年将要做什么
but what does the manager do,
而是一个经理应该做什么
what does the partner do.
你的搭档做什么
Showing curiosity about what they really do,
去展示你对于他们所做事情的好奇心
cause we don’t expect that any graduate, potential graduate,
因为我们不指望任何毕业生 潜在的毕业生
would know exactly what we do.
能够十分清楚我们所做的工作
That’s absolutely fine.
那绝对很好
So please do ask questions around
所以多问相关的问题
“What it is we do?
我们要做什么
Why is it valuable?
为什么做这件事有价值
What’s my role in that?”
我在里面的职责是什么
and “what my career aspirations could be?”.
和我的职业抱负是什么
I think throughout my career,
我认为在我的整个职业生涯中
my ability to communicate effectively
我有效与人沟通
and build relationships and rapport with people
和他人建立良好的人际关系 与人相处融洽能力
has been a common thing throughout all of the roles that I’ve had.
成为我做过的所有工作共同需要的品质
I think it’s been essential to developing new relationships and new networks,
我认为发展新的关系和新的人际网
to effectively collaborating with other staff,
对于跟其他职员及其他每一位客户的有效合作
and with other, hmm, with every client as well.
是至关重要的
And I think that’s been key to my success within my career so far.
我认为这是目前我在职业上取得成功的关键
If I can rewind time to 10 years ago,
我觉得如果让我回到十年前的话
I would attend more career fairs on campus.
我觉得我会在学校里在最后一年的时候
I would attend more career fairs on campus.
我会多参加一些学校里的职业招聘会
Back then I didn’t give much thought about it.
但是我原来做学生的时候 对这方面有点忽略
and didn’t plan my long term future.
也没有长远的打算
I just wanted to find a job straight away,
当时只是毕业后就马上想要找工作
so I can apply for the Permanent Residency
然后申请永久居留权
and start earning my very first bucket of gold.
然后马上开始赚自己的第一桶金
When you get to konw people in the industry,
通过你对任何一个行业的热爱
they’ll notice if you love what you do
你开始了解相关行业的人的时候
through the passion you show.
他们会发现你展现出来的热情
They’ll tell you more about the industry.
他们会多和你介绍这一行业
You need to be open with them.
你需要和他们开放地交流
Why do you like this industry?
为什么你喜欢这个行业
What’s your plan for the future?
你对未来的打算是什么
Often they’ll see in you
他们往往能在你的身上
a younger version of themselves.
看见他们当年的影子
Once they do that, they’ll be very fond of you.
他们一旦看到当年的影子 就会对你非常喜爱
They’ll want to help you, coach you,
他们将会帮助你 把你培养起来
and want you to have less detours.
希望你少走弯路
That’s all for this episode.
这就是这一集的全部内容了
Have another look at the key points listed here.
再看一遍这里列出的几个要点
And stay tuned for more tips for successful job hunting.
敬请期待更多关于求职成功的技巧
技巧: 对机会保持开放
提升你的英语技巧
做未来的长远打算
找到职业的意义
[Music playing]
[音乐播放中]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何使你的求职更具有竞争力——看看boss们都在想什么

听录译者

可可天使

翻译译者

B11101001

审核员

霜霜

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0oHhl84Ez8

相关推荐