ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

《留学澳大利亚》之第一次找工作 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《留学澳大利亚》之第一次找工作

Studying in Australia -- How did employers find their first jobs

studying in australia season 3 episode5
澳洲留学 (第3季第5集)
As one of the most popular destinations for young people
作为年轻人最理想的
hoping to get a top class education,
获得高等教育的地方之一
Australia now attracts tens of thousands
澳洲各大高校现在
of international students each year to universities across the country.
每年吸引数十万国际留学生
After spending so much precious time and money on
花费了大量宝贵时间和金钱
university education down under,
在澳洲大学里
finding a dream job after graduation
毕业后找份理想工作
becomes the ultimate aim for most international students,
是大多留学生的终极梦想
and the perfect endnote to their Australian experience.
能为他们的澳洲之行画上完美句号
But with one hundred and eighty thousand Australian students
每年有18万澳洲毕业生
graduating each year, to launch yourself a dream job isn’t easy.
找到份好工作并不容易
This season we’re going to take you inside the minds 
本季我们将带你了解
of some most sought-after employers
一些最受欢迎的雇主
and career consultants to find out the secrets of successful job hunting.
和职业咨询师的方法 如何成功找到工作
In this episode, we’re going to hear employers and career consultants
本季 我们将听一些雇主和职业咨询师
share the stories behind their first job.
分享他们第一份工作背后的故事
If I think back to when I was applying for job cinitis you know
回想第一次找工作
twenty years ago plus, it was confusing,
那是20多年前 当时很困惑
there were lots of firms that I was … that I was interested in
我对很多公司都感兴趣
it does feel like it can be had to different chains
很难在不同选择中作出抉择
between the runner on the choices you know… you
在不同雇主间
There should be a career choice, not just my graduate career,
应该有一个职业选择 不仅是毕业后的
but a…but a long term career choice.
而是一个长期的职业选择
so I … I think something that … you know, I think I did reasonably well
所以我认为 我当时做的确实还不错
but I probably could have done even better with really ask questions
但我要是问问题了 可能结果会更好
When I was very very young, my father had a cleaning store
我很小的时候 父亲开一家洗衣店
and after school, in the afternoon, when I was thirteen and  fourteen years of age
我十三四岁 下午放学后
I delivered laundry and cleaning into the buildings
我就去大楼里送洗好的衣服
where he had customers and clients, and I learned certain responsibilities so you know
他的顾客都在那里 我也学到了责任感
and it was ok to be really tired and just push yourself
可能会很累 但再逼自己一把
to be able to deliver what you need to do.
去做自己该做的
After I finished my studies in the university, I studied in education and teaching.
我大学学习教育与教学专业 毕业后
I actually found my first job overseas,
我第一份工作其实是在海外找的
so I didn’t look for a position within Australia.
所以当时没打算在澳洲找
I was wanting to explore other countries, I was wanting to travel
我想四处游历 去别国看看
and so I traveled to the UK.
所以就去了英国
And my first job was within an agency within the Greenwich, London area
第一份工作是在伦敦区格林尼治的一家机构
teaching in schools from close-bottom London up to about 
在学校教学 从伦敦城内到城外

 some forty minutes out of London.
大约有40分钟路程
→_→
嗯 大概第一份工作当时找了将近八个月的时间
→_→
第一个我是很有针对性的 我是只想进银行
→_→
所有市面上大大小小的 本地的 外地的 
→_→
 海外的 国际的 区域性的银行 包括一些  
←_←
(这种) 银行的保险公司 我都面试过
←_←
只想做银行的工作 所以 (面试了) 错失了很多好的机会
At a community meeting when I was very young,
很小的时候 在一次社区会议上
I met somebody who was the deputy mayor of the city of New York.
我认识了纽约市副市长
And I spoke up, asked a lot of questions,
我发了言 问了许多问题
made a lot of points and he came up to me afterwards,
也提了许多想法 会后他问我
and asked me if I was looking for work.
我是不是在找工作
And I said “Absolutely!” So I had my first job.
我回答说:“是的!”
when I was just over in college,
所以我刚上大学就有了第一份工作
I always had fair struggles about what I want to achieve,
我目标很明确 知道自己想做什么
but like everyone it bumps along the way and
但跟大多数人一样 一路磕磕碰碰
spate of 
起起伏伏
um detours um  and, 
兜兜转转
some of those detours have been lots of fun
但也获得乐趣
you know I would…I would not give up hope on any of those.
所以 我是什么都不会放弃的
But I think we need to recognize not everything is direct to right
但我希望大家能认识到 不是所有事情直通成功
and it was well today that I have was
即使是在今天
is majoring in partner team capital is not one that
我坐在人力资源执行合伙人这个位置
to use before that… was actually on my radar at all.
要知道两年前还完全不在我眼里
So I think sometimes it’s about
所以我认为有时候
taking opportunities that… that sometimes
是要抓住机会 有时这些机会
other people see for you even before you see them.
别人可能会比你更早发现
That’s all for this episode.
以上就是本集全部内容
Have another look at the key points listed here.
再来回顾一下列出的重点吧
And stay tuned for more tips for successful job hunting.
继续关注本节目 给你更多的成功求职技巧
AustraliaPlus
澳洲佳

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

雇主是怎么找到自己的第一份工作的呢?最受欢迎雇主以及大学生求职顾问谈谈他们寻找第一份工作的亲身经历,助你了解老板是如何炼成的

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ljimnn

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Kh8vkfieQ

相关推荐