ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱子的生活-街头泰国小吃 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱子的生活-街头泰国小吃

Street Food in Thailand w/ Arraday

大家好 我来自哪里唔 其实并不是要问我来自哪里
Hello, world. Where I’m from,Well, that’s not really where I’m from
而是Nana来自哪里 她来自泰国
It’s where Nana is from and she’s from Thailand!
她特地为我们制作了这期视频 而我将为你展示这一期关于
She specially made us a video and I like toshow you, and it’s all about
泰国街头小吃的视频
street food in Thailand.
泰国的街头小吃
Street Food in Thailand
嗨 大家好 我是Nana 这是
สวัสดี(Hello)!Hello, I’m Nana. This is
我的姐们儿Dara 我们将带你
my sister… …Dara. We are going to take you to
去看看泰国的街头小吃 我们出发吧!
see some Thai street food. Let’s go!
我们来到了噢多哥市场
So we’ve arrived at a market called Or Tor Kor
这是泰国最著名的市场之一
It’s one of the most famous market in Thailand.
我们去看看吧!
Let’s go have a look!
这是榴莲 是一种泰国水果
This is durian. It’s a Thai fruit.
一些人认为它很臭 而另一些人却觉得它很好吃
Some people find it stinky, some people find it very delicious.
-我非常喜欢它-我也是
– But I really love it. – Me too.
吃一点
Kind of.
这是Moo Satay
This is called Moo Satay.
木签上的猪肉抹上花生酱
It’s basically pork on a stick with peanut sauce.
这叫Moo Ping 也是把猪肉串在烤肉叉子上
This is called Moo Ping. It’s pork on skewers as well.
它是我童年最喜爱的食物
And it’s my favourite childhood food.
我们通常和糯米一起吃
We normally eat it with sticky rice as well.
非常棒
So good.
这是Kanom Beung 一种泰式甜点
This is called Kanom Beung, a Thai dessert.
它也是我的最爱
And it’s also my favourite.
它有两种配料 一种甜的
There are two toppings. Sweet one
一种咸的
and salty one.
这是Sai Kork Isan 也叫猪肉香肠
This is called Sai Krok Isan. Also known as pork sausage.
我们可喜欢吃了!
We love it!
啊 好热
Ahh, it’s so hot.
好热
Hot.
现在是冷饮时间
Time for a nice, cool drink…
-这是绿茶-这是泰式奶茶
– This is green tea.- This is Thai tea.
超好喝
So refreshing
好多大蒜
So much garlic!
这是红毛丹
This is called rambutan.
一种毛绒绒的 看起来很奇怪的水果
A very furry, weird-looking fruit.
里面是这样的
What it looks like inside!
泰式甜品
Thai desserts!
北部泰式红辣椒面团&酥脆的猪肉皮
Nam Prik Noom& Kab Moo(Northern Thai chilli paste& crispy pork rind)
非常辣
It’s so spicy.
[邪恶的笑]
[evil laugh]
泰式番木瓜沙拉
Som Tam (Thai spicy papaya salad)
一整只螃蟹!(只有某些泰式番木瓜沙拉才加)
A whole crab! (only for this specific type of Som Tam)
烤鸡
Grilled chicken
好多吃的
So much food
谢谢你收听的我们的频道
Thank you lend an ear to our channel
我们非常享受试吃的过程 所以希望你能享受观看的时光
We really enjoy proofing it. So hope you enjoy watching as well.
感谢观看 !萨瓦迪卡
Thanks for watching! สวัสดีค่ะ!
在看了这个视频之后 我有一些疑问
After watching the video, I had a few questions.
娜娜和她的姐们儿非常友好
So Nana and her sister were nice enough to stand up
且为我解答了这些问题
and answer them for me.
我想问的第一个问题是
So the first question I had was
这些泰国集市都是一样的吗?
are these markets common in Thailand?
我之所以会问这个问题是因为在日本我们有很多相似的集市
And I asked that beacause in Japan, we have similarish markets
它们通常都在大型购物场的地下
and they usually in the basements of big malls.
是的 那儿有许多这样的市场 它们卖的也是类似的食物
Yes, there are many market like this, and they are common to sell these kind of food.
在街上还有个体商贩
There also single vendors on the streets.
在大型购物中心我们也有这些商贩 基本上不管在哪儿我们都有吃的
And we also have them in big shopping malls.Basicly we have food everywhere.
我又问了她是怎么去那些市场的
I then asked her how she actually got to the market
我知道她是坐车 不过她坐在后面
cause I know she was in the car,but she was in the backseat.
我们有司机送我们去集市
We had a driver to drive us to the market
其他人可能会乘坐公共交通工具
other people might take public transportations,
比如公交车 摩托车 出租车或者架空列车
like buses, motorcycles, taxis or skytrains
同时他们也可以开车过去
or they can just drive there by themselves as well.
关于日本集市的话 在地下的分隔商店
Something about the markets in Japanese, the partment store basements
通常不提供座位 所以我问娜娜
that they don’t often have seating. So I asked Nana
在泰国集市里有座位吗?
do the markets in Thailand have seating?
有的 这儿有可以坐的地方
Yes, there is made seating area
包括桌子椅子 还有小长凳
which includes tables and chairs,as well as small benches
这是提供给人们坐下吃东西的
for people to sit down and eat.
加拿大也和日本一样
So in Canada, as well as in Japan,
在市场里你一般不会砍价
you don’t usually haggle food prices at a market
所以我想知道 泰国也是一样的吗
so I want to know, was that the same in Thailand?
是的 你能讨价还价
Yes, you can bargain prices,
泰国人很擅长这件事
Thai-people are good at that.
或者你可以选择支付这个区域的价格
Or you can just choose to pay the regional price.
这就是我想问Nana和Daira的问题
That’s it for the questions that I have for Nana and Daira
还是Dara?抱歉 我想不起来了
Or is it Dara? Sorry, I can’t remember.
如果你有问题想要询问她们 可以在下面留言
But if you do have questions for them, you can leave them down below.
或者你可以关注她们的社交媒体然后在上面询问她们
Or you can follow them on social media and ask them there.
下面是一些链接
So I’ve got some links over hereand some links over here
我将在描述里放上这些链接
and I also put the links in the description.
非常感谢Nana和Dara为我制作了这期视频
So thank you so much for making this video for me, Nana and Dara.
我真的非常感谢
I really appreciate.
噢 我是什么样的人吗?十六岁?我的声音有些哑了
Oh, what I’m like? Sixteen? My voice was cracked in there.
我最后想说一件事 那就是
I have one last thing to say, which is
我们仍然接受街头视频的投稿
we are still accpet in video submitions for our streets video.
如果你想记录你的街头生活
So if you want to go outside and film your street
并向我们投稿的话 我们很乐意展示你家乡的风土人情
and send it into us. We’d love to show case what streets are like where you’re from.
好了朋友们 非常感谢你们的收看
All right, guys. Thank you very much for watching
你们那儿的街头小吃是什么样子的?
and what are street foods are like where you’re from?
再见 啊 爱子以前在结尾的时候说了啥
See ya. Ah, what does the kid say again?
好吧 所以
Okay, so
非常感谢你……噢 等等 这是我前一期视频里的生活
thank you so much for…Oh wait,that’s my life from ex-video.
他们说了啥?感谢你的收看 我们下次再见 拜!
What do they say? Thanks for watching, see you next time. Bye!
街道是怎样的?你们那儿的街头小吃是什么样子的?
What does street like? What does street food like where you’re from?
我需要练习……
I need practices…
好的 噢 我的理由是太热了
Okay, oh. My excuse is that it’s hot.
你看到了吗
You see that? That’s
我房间里有30.6度 70%的湿度
30.6 degrees in my room, 70% humidity
看到那里的小人儿了吗?他不是很高兴 他在出汗 非常不开心
and see the little person there? He isn’t happy, he’s sweating. Very unhappy.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

【OW】妆容.

翻译译者

【MR】拾月

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4btXazXcjRA

相关推荐