ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

青少年的整容故事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

青少年的整容故事

Stories of Teenage Plastic Surgery

我叫安东尼娅 我十六岁时进行了鼻整手术
My name is Antonia, and I was 16 when I got my rhinoplasty.
我是艾玛 我十六岁时做过乳头整形 十八岁时做过唇部整形
I’m Emma. I had my nipples done when I was 16 and my lips done when I was 18.
我是Zoe 在我十五岁时 我做过激光嫩肤 并且去掉了我屁股上的妊娠纹
I’m Zoe. I had laser resurfacing and removal of stretch marks on my butt when I was 15.
我是法媂玛 我十八岁时做过整鼻手术
I’m Fatima and I had a rhinoplasty at the age of 18.
我在整鼻手术之前的生活是不一样的
My life before my rhinoplasty, it was different.
我以前不喜欢我的鼻子
I didn’t like my nose.
以前总觉得鼻子难看而感到不安
I was very insecure about it.
人们会拿你开玩笑 说你有个减速带
Joking around, people would be like oh you’ve got a speed bump.
在我更小点的时候 自从我十二岁起 我就总是想做整鼻手术了
I’ve always wanted my rhinoplasty since I was younger, since I was 12.
我的鼻尖有点肥 就像红鼻子鲁道夫的鼻子
My nose is a little fat in the tip, like Rudolph.
医生说他会把鼻子上的多余物削掉一点
The Doctor said that he would just shave the bump a little bit and then
然后再把它垫起一点这样的话它就不会下垂了
lift it up a little bit just so it doesn’t droop.
当你身上有一些你不喜欢的地方 你就会想 为什么不把它修理一下呢
When you have something about yourself that you don’t like, it’s like why not fix it.
我的效果非常明显 比如屁股上的一道道的印记 就像粉红色的妊娠纹
My procedure was very noticeable, like the marks on my butt it was like red/pink stretch
我接受了四次激光治疗目的是把它们去除
marks and I got 4 laser treatments to take them away.
这样做是为了我自己 但是更像为了让人们注意到
It was for my self, but it was more for like people noticing.
我的意思是 我不想让人们看着我说 哦 她又胖了吧?
I mean, I didn’t want people looking and saying oh, did she gain weight?
或者说 她的身体发生了什么变化?
Or what changed about her body now?
整鼻手术之前我的生活非常有趣 我真的感觉没有自尊
My life before rhinoplasty was very interesting, I had really bad self esteem issues.
我认为我不够漂亮
I didn’t think I was pretty.
我从来没有约会过
I didn’t date at all.
我经常被取笑
I got made fun of a lot.
因此 从我大概三年级的时候我就决定做整鼻手术
So I decided to do it since I was in like third grade.
我只是等着 一直等到我的年龄足够大了
I was just waiting ’till I was old enough.
一到十八岁 我就去看医生 并没有什么特别大的不同
I met with a Doctor once I turned 18, it wasn’t like a drastic difference, but it was just
只是让我感觉更好一些了
like enough for me to feel, like, better.
我把我的乳头做了几乎完全的整形 这些只是为了
I got my nipples done and pretty much all it was for was just to make your nipples look
当你不戴胸罩的时候看起来好多了
better when you don’t have a bra on.
许多人会上传他们在某个地方只穿着体恤衫的图片
A lot of people post pictures where they’re wearing just T-shirts, and it was just to
我猜 那样只是为了能使人看起来更好
like make that look better, I guess.
唇整形也是同样的事情 我猜这样只是让人们看起来更尖
It’s the same kind of thing as getting your lips done, it just makes them more like pointy, I guess.
我从来没有真正考虑过整形手术的负面影响 但是我只是有点不喜欢做过头了
I never really thought negatively about plastic surgery, but I am kind of still against going
看起来都不像你自己了
over the top and, like, not looking like yourself.
我在几乎所有的社交媒介上
I’m on pretty much all social media.
我会上传一些常规的帖子或者故事上传到照片分享软件上
I post, like, regular posts or stories on instagram.
上传到照片分享 推特 还有色拉布等软件程序上
Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
是的 我一直都在使用社交媒介
I use social media, yeah, every day.
每时每刻
Every hour.
现在 我喜欢自拍 不夸张地说 我很着迷
I take so many selfies now, like, literally I’m obsessed.
我拍照的方式和角度 现在我都可以拍好多侧身照了
The way I take my pictures and angles, I can take a lot of side pictures now.
我会拍我喜欢的任何类型的照片 我的鼻子看起来很好
I take any type of pictures that I want, and my nose is fine.
它看起来非常好 我喜欢这些照片 看到它们我很自信
It looks nice, I like the pictures, I feel confident in them.
我曾看到过闪光灯下的人们还有刚刚完成工作的名流
I’ve seen people in the spotlight and celebrities that have gotten work done.
嗯 我喜欢凯丽罗兰
I love, um, Kelly Rowland.
呣 我知道凯丽罗兰做过整胸手术
Um, I know Kelly Rowland had, like, her breasts done.
凯丽詹娜进行过多次唇部注射
Kylie Jenner has gotten a lot of lip injections.
她在很小的年龄就做过 我为什么不可以做呢?
She got them done at a young age, so why can’t I?
这时候 我感觉它是如此的可以接受以至于感觉就像 那样就好
At this point I feel like it’s so accepted that it’s just like that’s OK.
知道许多名人做过整形手术 让我感觉
Knowing that a lot of celebrities have had plastic surgery, it just made me feel like
我所做的并不是一件坏事
what I was doing wasn’t like bad or wasn’t wrong.
做整形手术确实感觉很给力 只是因为我是为了我自己
Getting the work done did feel empowering, just because I did it for myself.
人们认为你化妆是为了使他人印象深刻
People think when you get, like, a cosmetic procedure you do it to impress other people.
它是关于你的身体 会使你对自己感觉更好
It’s all about your body, and making yourself feel better about yourself.
我听说过身体积极性这个术语 感觉就像和整容相关的另一件事
I have heard the term body positivity, and that’s like another thing I think goes along with this.
因为 当某个人觉得 我想减肥 或者他们想做的其他什么能使他们感觉更安全的事情
Because, when someone’s like, oh I wanna lose weight or whatever it is they wanna do to
我感觉这是和整容同样的事情
like feel less insecure, I feel like this is the same kind of thing.
只有当它被看做消极的事情 虽然某些人觉得 哦 我想开始更多地锻炼 或者
Only this is seen as negative, whereas someone’s like oh I wanna start exercising more or whatever
其他像这样的事 这不会被认为是消极的
it is like, that’s not seen as negative.
我确实认为整容可以被视为女权运动 因为 我感觉有时候小伙子们会认为
I do think plastic surgery can be a feminist act because I feel like sometimes guys think
女孩子们整容是因为 就好像是觉得 我想让这个男孩觉得我看起来好
that girls are getting plastic surgery because it’s like oh, I wanna look good for this guy,
但是 对于大多数的女性 她们这样做只是为了让自己感觉好
But like most females, I feel like they do it just to feel better about themselves.
我完全觉得这是一次女权行为
I totally think it’s a feminist act
因为我觉得这像是 妇女掌控着自己的身体
Because I think it’s like women taking control of their bodies.
对于任何人来说他都不是消极的 它只是塑造你的体型 塑造你的性格
It’s not negative towards anyone else, it’s just building yourself up, building character,
和建立你的自信
building confidence in yourself.
我对我的样子感到满意
I’m happy with the way I Iook.
我对我的身体并不是百分之百的满意 但是对于我的脸 我是相当满意的
I feel like I’m not 100% with my body, but as of my face, I’m perfectly fine.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

整容并不是为了取悦他人,更重要的是让我们自我感觉良好,让自己感觉自信

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

lenore

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9f3Ri36gzU

相关推荐